Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Ex-Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Disrupts Church Wedding With Accusations - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex-Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Disrupts Church Wedding With Accusations (3280 Views)

Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. / Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Disrupts Church Wedding With Accusations by smartsoft(m): 6:16am On Jan 20, 2006
At Church Wedding Day, Your Ex-storms The Church And Cancels The Wedding

I pray such never happen. Oya talk say amen. (Amen)

Now you date her before and the very day to your wedding in church, the pastor said "whoever has any reason, for this couple not to get married in holy matrimony, he/she should raise him/her hands up or remain silent for ever. And behold, you turned back and you saw your ex-girlfriend raising the hands up, saying "I'm 2 months pregnant for him". What will happen?

Girls: you saw your ex-boyfriend hands up, saying 1 year ago wel agreed to get married no matter what happens.

So what will you do?
Re: Ex-Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Disrupts Church Wedding With Accusations by layi(m): 6:18am On Jan 20, 2006
I wont take chances. I'll tell the bouncers "Nobody enters without IV". Not even @ church
Re: Ex-Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Disrupts Church Wedding With Accusations by smartsoft(m): 6:20am On Jan 20, 2006
Dude.. lol .. remember we might be in same neighbourhood and you invited me to the wedding.. without giving me an IV
Re: Ex-Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Disrupts Church Wedding With Accusations by Scorpio(f): 6:22am On Jan 20, 2006
Shuo, that's easy now..as long as i did not enter into any legal agreement that prevents me from marryin anyone else, dude can shout for as long as he wants to for all i care!
Re: Ex-Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Disrupts Church Wedding With Accusations by layi(m): 6:23am On Jan 20, 2006
I no fit get ex anyway because my first date na proposal straight. But In case..i nor fit allow ex for my wedding. u think say she go happy. Even if na she give me boot. Once she's see handsome bobo for suit in all royalty. She go envy now.

Abeg na bouncer job. Nobody..I repeat Nobody enters venue without IV. Not even the bride
Re: Ex-Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Disrupts Church Wedding With Accusations by smartsoft(m): 6:26am On Jan 20, 2006
You serious oooo @scorpio.. so where u dey all this while, life no bi like that oooo sur eyou know what i meant.
Re: Ex-Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Disrupts Church Wedding With Accusations by Scorpio(f): 6:27am On Jan 20, 2006
@smartsoft, this na my weddin we dey yarn about o  cheesy @ layi, that's harsh now, even bride sef..lmao
Re: Ex-Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Disrupts Church Wedding With Accusations by smartsoft(m): 6:29am On Jan 20, 2006
Whatever !
Re: Ex-Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Disrupts Church Wedding With Accusations by Scorpio(f): 6:30am On Jan 20, 2006
lmao@ smartsoft, dude wat's happenin? cheesy
Re: Ex-Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Disrupts Church Wedding With Accusations by smartsoft(m): 6:33am On Jan 20, 2006
@scorpio.. the thing wey they happen bi say.. na wah 4 u oooooooo..
Re: Ex-Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Disrupts Church Wedding With Accusations by Scorpio(f): 6:35am On Jan 20, 2006
how d 'wa' take enter naw, for this thread or for another thing, break it down for me abeg!
Re: Ex-Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Disrupts Church Wedding With Accusations by smartsoft(m): 6:37am On Jan 20, 2006
Your know my Yahoo Id naw.. so ??
Re: Ex-Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Disrupts Church Wedding With Accusations by Scorpio(f): 6:38am On Jan 20, 2006
my bad hun, will catch ya there in a few mins
Re: Ex-Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Disrupts Church Wedding With Accusations by layi(m): 6:40am On Jan 20, 2006
@scopio
.....hold e-spray o in case he wants to try sum'n funny
Re: Ex-Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Disrupts Church Wedding With Accusations by Scorpio(f): 6:41am On Jan 20, 2006
@ Layi, u ain't neva lied...lmao!
Re: Ex-Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Disrupts Church Wedding With Accusations by smartsoft(m): 6:45am On Jan 20, 2006
lol
Re: Ex-Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Disrupts Church Wedding With Accusations by chillin(f): 6:51am On Jan 20, 2006
layi:

I no fit get ex anyway because my first date na proposal straight. But In case..i nor fit allow ex for my wedding. u think say she go happy. Even if na she give me boot. Once she's see handsome bobo for suit in all royalty. She go envy now.

Abeg na bouncer job. Nobody..I repeat Nobody enters venue without IV. Not even the bride
layi! thatz pure grammar u speakin/sayin!! IV or no IV anyone can still get in!!!(i know what i mean)

layi:

@scopio
.....hold e-spray o in case he wants to try sum'n funny

ohh noo e-spray?? i'v hurrd of pepper spray! whatz e-spray? is that an electronic spray or sumn? mayb u plug d thang 2 an outlet n' before u get the d guy(so called ex) the cord would be out the socket cheesy so what'll happen next?? cheesy anywho!! the mainn point is i ain't buyin your idea!!
Re: Ex-Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Disrupts Church Wedding With Accusations by smartsoft(m): 6:52am On Jan 20, 2006
Word
Re: Ex-Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Disrupts Church Wedding With Accusations by chillin(f): 6:53am On Jan 20, 2006
thxs bro! thatz a fact! wink ding!
Re: Ex-Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Disrupts Church Wedding With Accusations by smartsoft(m): 6:58am On Jan 20, 2006
Sure !
Re: Ex-Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Disrupts Church Wedding With Accusations by layi(m): 7:12am On Jan 20, 2006
I sabi your tactics smartsoft. She's hooked.

@chillin.
Which idea u no buy? The advice i dey give scorpio against smartsoft? Meen i no go dey go offtopic again.

As regards the IV thing. If i don't want anybody without IV in. Its possible. Must the wedding be done in agege?
Re: Ex-Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Disrupts Church Wedding With Accusations by smartsoft(m): 7:45pm On Jan 20, 2006
Dude, Which Tactics you know huh ?
Re: Ex-Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Disrupts Church Wedding With Accusations by allonym: 8:29pm On Jan 20, 2006
You say,

Please sir, madam, I am getting married today. Please remove yourself if you are not here to celebrate with us. Pastor, let us proceed. I don't see how anyone, other than the actual people getting married could stop a wedding.
Re: Ex-Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Disrupts Church Wedding With Accusations by smartsoft(m): 10:24pm On Jan 20, 2006
lol
Re: Ex-Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Disrupts Church Wedding With Accusations by ocho(f): 8:37am On Jan 21, 2006
@allonym:  abiiiii!
The thing is, before my self and husband get married, I plan to get him well informed on my ex(just have 1,hope it stays that way) and what he (my ex) is capable of doing, just to avoid any suspicions if some thing like  this happens, coz if na my husby's ex and im no yarn me about am,i go vex o angry
but as for my ex stopping my wedding, im no fit ooo! angry  i go just yarn as allonym talk........."pastor, let us proceed" and the ex go come dey there like mugu cheesy
but God forbid that such a thing happens sha.
Re: Ex-Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Disrupts Church Wedding With Accusations by chillin(f): 8:45am On Jan 21, 2006
hahahaha ocho!! good girl!!(shez thinking outside the box) *inform all exes* ocho!! anythang can happen oooo all u'v gatt do is get the SWAT team! grin
Re: Ex-Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Disrupts Church Wedding With Accusations by ocho(f): 8:49am On Jan 21, 2006
SWAT team shey? no yawa wink cheesy
Re: Ex-Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Disrupts Church Wedding With Accusations by chillin(f): 8:52am On Jan 21, 2006
grin grin
Re: Ex-Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Disrupts Church Wedding With Accusations by AngelaZ(f): 12:31pm On Jan 21, 2006
Guy appearing to say we agreed to get married a year ago? Now that is the most flimsy excuse and joke of the year.Na, not good enough reason to stop my wedding, it's better if he says his pregnant for me tongue. grin Just kidding.

A man can only stop my wedding if we are still legally wedded and I excaped from him and my kids to marry another man. In the real sense I have never seen any thing like that happen anywhere, have you?

I have only been at a wedding where the bride never showed up ! It was not funny, cos it was my uncle's wedding and I was one of the flower girls.
Re: Ex-Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Disrupts Church Wedding With Accusations by Bonie(m): 12:48pm On Jan 21, 2006
Lalalalalaaaaa ;.......Me i No go take chances ohh, because this disgrace na dey greatest stain be that for life as (Every body will see u as someone who shit in the church for rever it wiil be the talk of the town) I will first of all let my very good friend who know her be in the entrance to the church, in the case where there are multiple gate i will give her pics to bouncers imidiately the see her comming she should not be welcome inside the wedding arena. and also withoust IV no entrance, and if it happen that she gges her way into the church and i did not know about it, i will deny her publicly, because she realy wana ruine my entire life.

Lol
Re: Ex-Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Disrupts Church Wedding With Accusations by dejiolowe: 1:19pm On Jan 21, 2006
just pour water on them and say they fainted
Re: Ex-Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Disrupts Church Wedding With Accusations by AngelaZ(f): 1:23pm On Jan 21, 2006
Guys, another way to keep it safe is to tell all invitees to wear a helmet to the wedding venue, or have a mortal because I have not seen a man that can stop me from attending a wedding, there are so many means to get into the wedding. Besides, getting the IV is so easy, except the IV's have pictures of the invitee. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Would You Like To Spend Your Honeymoon After Wedding? / I'm 17yrs Nd I'm Inlove With My Step-couz For Over 5years Now / What Is That Special Gift You Can Give A Female Friend??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.