Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:49 PM

I Will Marry You. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Marry You. (1882 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React / “Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Marry You. by emmysolo2001(f): 6:33am On Oct 12, 2019
AfroKnight:
Girls be looking for reasons to breakup with broke guys and still retain their “good girl” reputation. They don’t want people to know that money is the factor that drives their decisions.

Break up with him with your full chest. No fear. grin

She say money is not a problem grin grin grin Comedy Half hour.

wow this days mentality can be so belittling
Re: I Will Marry You. by 24kmagic: 7:00am On Oct 12, 2019
emmysolo2001:
which show guy

Why she go say make you pursue the guy comot? Where she want make the guy go?

Where the guy want see free toto de drill?
Re: I Will Marry You. by Colb461: 7:01am On Oct 12, 2019
Try giving him sometime to get his head straight nd try to support him in everyway u can..bt don't overdo it..best of luck..
emmysolo2001:
i understand but i also wish he would
Re: I Will Marry You. by skywalker240(m): 7:20am On Oct 12, 2019
ikh777:

BABE, kindly send me a PM, I want to be your friend that will do better and treat you better than this fake guy AND I can help your sis with school admission... am for real

to be CANDID, your boyfriend is cheating on you just like the guy above said...
cheating is NOT about SEX...it is about not being 100% equally committed as you are.... he just wants to use you and dump you so he is giving you reasons ahead o.
BE WISE and accept my offer- I am ready to wait for you, even if its just as a friend I know I can be your best pal and I mean it. kindly contact me.
The minute an F moniker seeks advice on NL, most NL guys would see it as an avenue to "WOO WOO WOO" instead make u advice, 2moro na una go still complain say NL girls are boring.

jst look at urself wanting to br8k a relationship jst 4 ur gain.
u urself can u beat ur chest and say u are/was faithfull to ur current/ex gf?
whats D guanraty dat u want to be her husband

1 Like

Re: I Will Marry You. by Skmoda360(m): 7:26am On Oct 12, 2019
carzola:

Spits!!!!!

Yes women like money... His right. .

Sister we know ur not loyal and ur cheating and one day u will get tired of the fact he doesn't have money and move on.. The guy is only taking precautionary measures to protect his fragile heart...

The two guys above me are really sick please let's pray fro them..
They are really sick
Re: I Will Marry You. by skywalker240(m): 7:33am On Oct 12, 2019
carzola:

Spits!!!!!

Yes women like money... His right. .

Sister we know ur not loyal and ur cheating and one day u will get tired of the fact he doesn't have money and move on.. The guy is only taking precautionary mejors to protect his fragile heart...

The two guys above me are really sick please let's pray fro them.
God bless you 4 this, just imagine the second guy is even wooing her?
when the dunce knows she is here for advice.

later when these same Nairaland girls refuse to create threads, or comment just to avoid stupid and unnecessary pms the same dunce would start screaming boring nairaland biatches..

just imagine someone asking for advice and one dude is already advisically wooing her even to the extent he wants to pay her sisters tuition fees.. I spit again to support your first spit *Tueh Tueh Tueh*.
Re: I Will Marry You. by skywalker240(m): 7:35am On Oct 12, 2019
Skmoda360:
They are really sick
like Stupidically Sick.
Re: I Will Marry You. by emmysolo2001(f): 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2019
Colb461:
Try giving him sometime to get his head straight nd try to support him in everyway u can..bt don't overdo it..best of luck..
thanks
Re: I Will Marry You. by emmysolo2001(f): 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2019
Colb461:
Try giving him sometime to get his head straight nd try to support him in everyway u can..bt dont overdo it..best of luck..
thanks

1 Like

Re: I Will Marry You. by emmysolo2001(f): 5:14pm On Oct 12, 2019
24kmagic:

Why she go say make you pursue the guy comot? Where she want make the guy go?

Where the guy want see free toto de drill?
wow.thanks by the way

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Depressed And Will Kill Myself / Am I Selfish Or My Girlfriend Wrong For Been Angry With Me ??? / A Naiaralnder Celebrate Xmas With His Mum For The First Time In 26 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.