Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

A Naiaralnder Celebrate Xmas With His Mum For The First Time In 26 Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Naiaralnder Celebrate Xmas With His Mum For The First Time In 26 Years (1853 Views)

Jane Mena Shares 'Merry Christmas' Twerking Video To Celebrate Xmas / 100-Year-Old Prestatyn Bride To Marry Her Toyboy Lover 26 Years Younger Than Her / Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Naiaralnder Celebrate Xmas With His Mum For The First Time In 26 Years by MabraO: 7:20pm On Dec 25, 2019
I didnt celebrated Xmas or new year with my mum for almost 27 years but as God will have it we celebrating the Xmas together after a very long time apart. I give God thanks. It just might take a long time but be rest assured it will surely come to pass. Help me wish us happy Xmas cos I am very excited
Merry Xmas my fellow nairalander

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Naiaralnder Celebrate Xmas With His Mum For The First Time In 26 Years by Eleganza33(f): 7:22pm On Dec 25, 2019
wow she is beautiful, merry Christmas
Re: A Naiaralnder Celebrate Xmas With His Mum For The First Time In 26 Years by donstan18: 7:23pm On Dec 25, 2019
Family over everything.
Re: A Naiaralnder Celebrate Xmas With His Mum For The First Time In 26 Years by RiyaGoddess(f): 7:34pm On Dec 25, 2019
Waoh beautiful mama. Merry Christmas and a happy new year in advance
Re: A Naiaralnder Celebrate Xmas With His Mum For The First Time In 26 Years by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 25, 2019
Fine boy cheesy grin

Your mom is beautiful too.
Re: A Naiaralnder Celebrate Xmas With His Mum For The First Time In 26 Years by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 25, 2019
Beautiful momma..

Too beautiful.
You're cute
Re: A Naiaralnder Celebrate Xmas With His Mum For The First Time In 26 Years by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:55pm On Dec 25, 2019
No be Kelechi Nwakali be this
Re: A Naiaralnder Celebrate Xmas With His Mum For The First Time In 26 Years by MabraO: 8:08pm On Dec 25, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

Na she na
The one wey u no sabi

1 Like

Re: A Naiaralnder Celebrate Xmas With His Mum For The First Time In 26 Years by cassidy1996(m): 8:20pm On Dec 25, 2019
sweet mother
Re: A Naiaralnder Celebrate Xmas With His Mum For The First Time In 26 Years by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:21pm On Dec 25, 2019
MabraO:

Na she na
The one wey u sabi

I talk am
Re: A Naiaralnder Celebrate Xmas With His Mum For The First Time In 26 Years by Tboysalau(m): 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2019
Wait oooooooooh
Its now that I'm realizing that I haven't celebrated with my mom for like 10 years
Wishing you guys merry Xmas and a happy new year in advance
Re: A Naiaralnder Celebrate Xmas With His Mum For The First Time In 26 Years by MabraO: 8:41pm On Dec 25, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

I talk am

Lol y u edit my post
Re: A Naiaralnder Celebrate Xmas With His Mum For The First Time In 26 Years by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:54pm On Dec 25, 2019
MabraO:

Lol y u edit my post

I think say you make mistake, I come say make I epp you
Re: A Naiaralnder Celebrate Xmas With His Mum For The First Time In 26 Years by MabraO: 8:57pm On Dec 25, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

I think say you make mistake, I come say make I epp you

Lol u no serious
merry Xmas sha

1 Like

Re: A Naiaralnder Celebrate Xmas With His Mum For The First Time In 26 Years by Kendumazy(m): 8:57pm On Dec 25, 2019
Nice one
Re: A Naiaralnder Celebrate Xmas With His Mum For The First Time In 26 Years by jessysparkles(f): 9:21pm On Dec 25, 2019
Nice... Beautiful mum you got
Re: A Naiaralnder Celebrate Xmas With His Mum For The First Time In 26 Years by BetterPoison: 9:26pm On Dec 25, 2019
Handsome son and beautiful mother

MabraO make sure you take a very beautiful wife o. Don't go below standard
Re: A Naiaralnder Celebrate Xmas With His Mum For The First Time In 26 Years by Kingzy4pep(m): 10:28pm On Dec 25, 2019
Eleganza33:
wow she is beautiful, merry Christmas
You're beautiful too
Re: A Naiaralnder Celebrate Xmas With His Mum For The First Time In 26 Years by Rapmoney(m): 10:57pm On Dec 25, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
No o! Na Alex Iwobi...okay, e be like say na Felix Nwulu Onobrakpeya o!
Re: A Naiaralnder Celebrate Xmas With His Mum For The First Time In 26 Years by Lamanii22(f): 11:30pm On Dec 25, 2019
Awwwwn... Merry Christmas to you both.. May this season bring both of you closer.. May your bond be stronger.. May this smile I'm seeing never cease in your lives In Jesus' name.. Amen
Re: A Naiaralnder Celebrate Xmas With His Mum For The First Time In 26 Years by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 25, 2019
MabraO:
I didnt celebrated Xmas or new year with my mum for almost 27 years but as God will have it we celebrating the Xmas together after a very long time apart. I give God thanks. It just might take a long time but be rest assured it will surely come to pass. Help me wish us happy Xmas cos I am very excited
Merry Xmas my fellow nairalander

Nice. Cute.

Looks like my ex @ second pics.
Re: A Naiaralnder Celebrate Xmas With His Mum For The First Time In 26 Years by Eleganza33(f): 9:12pm On Dec 26, 2019
Kingzy4pep:
You're beautiful too
thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Come / .... / Do You Like My Profile Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.