Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,716 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

'some Girls Are Wicked'- Man Laments After Spending 100k Without Touching Nipple - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'some Girls Are Wicked'- Man Laments After Spending 100k Without Touching Nipple (1291 Views)

Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy / If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'some Girls Are Wicked'- Man Laments After Spending 100k Without Touching Nipple by Myhoneypie(f): 8:48am On Oct 11, 2019
Nigerian relationship expert, Joro Olumofin, has shared the story of a Nigerian man who is of the opinion that some girls are wicked simply because he spent a 100k on a lady who came to his place without touching nipples or cathing a kiss.

According to the man, all efforts to get at least a kiss from the lady proved abortive, despite making orders for food and using his toilet.

The man concluded by saying if he was a bad person he would have done otherwise.

Read the full story below:

See more here https://thickmatch.com/girls-wicked-man-laments-spending-100k-without-touching-nipple/

Re: 'some Girls Are Wicked'- Man Laments After Spending 100k Without Touching Nipple by Ladylite: 8:53am On Oct 11, 2019
That money would have gotten him 10 runs girls
4 classy one night stands
2 faithful student girl friend$
Plus a bonus STD

Or

The money could have been used buy books and attend relationship seminars that would have given him wisdom and possibly a potential wife material.

10 Likes

Re: 'some Girls Are Wicked'- Man Laments After Spending 100k Without Touching Nipple by kolafolabi(m): 8:53am On Oct 11, 2019
Must you touch her.. She came to your house for the first time, and you were already planning that. We all need to stop that mentality.

4 Likes

Re: 'some Girls Are Wicked'- Man Laments After Spending 100k Without Touching Nipple by eternityk: 8:56am On Oct 11, 2019
K
Re: 'some Girls Are Wicked'- Man Laments After Spending 100k Without Touching Nipple by Wagon07(m): 8:56am On Oct 11, 2019
And to say you even spend 100k without getting down with her, mean you'er definitely one of the born with silver spoon, over pompous guys out there.
Real guy don't even use up to 4k and they bed whomever they desired. Its all about O.T and maturity.

Meanwhile why's everything corresponding to sex and women this days.
This sex is overrated. Believe me.

3 Likes

Re: 'some Girls Are Wicked'- Man Laments After Spending 100k Without Touching Nipple by Princesscutes1(f): 9:01am On Oct 11, 2019
eternityk:
This one is news too Is it Igbo girls that are cheap like indomie I'm an Igbo guy and Igbo girls can be bought with indomnie They have yam legs and can be fukked with 10naira suya
shut up,saying what you know accept your sisters are like that
Re: 'some Girls Are Wicked'- Man Laments After Spending 100k Without Touching Nipple by Princesscutes1(f): 9:02am On Oct 11, 2019
eternityk:
This one is news too Is it Igbo girls that are cheap like indomie I'm an Igbo guy and Igbo girls can be bought with indomnie They have yam legs and can be fukked with 10naira suya
shut up,saying what you know accept your sisters are like that
Re: 'some Girls Are Wicked'- Man Laments After Spending 100k Without Touching Nipple by nzeobi(m): 9:03am On Oct 11, 2019
Ehyay poor return on investment. But why will a grown man spend lavishly on a woman.

2 Likes

Re: 'some Girls Are Wicked'- Man Laments After Spending 100k Without Touching Nipple by donbachi(m): 9:08am On Oct 11, 2019
Opportunity cost
Re: 'some Girls Are Wicked'- Man Laments After Spending 100k Without Touching Nipple by Abfinest007(m): 9:17am On Oct 11, 2019
foolish spending he wants to form big boy when he should have used d money to pick one classic runs babe and still have a enough change left

1 Like

Re: 'some Girls Are Wicked'- Man Laments After Spending 100k Without Touching Nipple by koldej(m): 10:53am On Oct 11, 2019
kolafolabi:
Must you touch her.. She came to your house for the first time, and you were already planning that. We all need to stop that mentality.
is like u u didnt read d aspect he said he has spent almost 100k

(1) (Reply)

Lady Blasts A Guy On The Road For Telling People After Making Love With Her. VID / Peace be still / Everywoman Deserves An Orgasm You Must Give Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.