Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,025 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Everywoman Deserves An Orgasm You Must Give Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Everywoman Deserves An Orgasm You Must Give Her. (1289 Views)

How To Achieve An Orgasm With A Fast Flowing Tap...[personal Experience] / Why Do People Convulse As They Have An Orgasm???! / Benefits Of An Orgasm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everywoman Deserves An Orgasm You Must Give Her. by kollinzgee(m): 3:00pm On Feb 07, 2020
Inasmuch as Nigerian women can be difficult most times there they are still the most available women to us,take it or leave they are a blessing only if you know how to handle them .like I always say as a man if you are not experienced with woman or you lack emotional strength stay away from Nigerian women for you own good a weak man cannot stand Nigerian women it doesn't matter how nice or responsible you are.
Back to the topic everywoman deserves an orgasm you cannot dispute that as a man if you cannot give you wife orgasms each time you have sex you are not carrying out you manly responsibility your job is not an excuse after all you can't have sex all the time Infact it is one of the marital vows your swore in church on your wedding day if you remember .
a man always orgasm during sex even in 2 minutes but women it takes a bit longer and some skill .if you have a sexual problem as a man maybe you dickk is small or you are a two minute man there is a very large industry focused on solving that.never deby your woman orgasm it is her marital right life is too short not to experience the sweetest thing in the universe wink
Re: Everywoman Deserves An Orgasm You Must Give Her. by Sylraph1: 3:00pm On Feb 07, 2020
To think that you sat down and wasted a whole lot of your time typing this balderdash makes me wonder if you are this Dormant.....

Orgasm ko,Organism ni......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everywoman Deserves An Orgasm You Must Give Her. by kollinzgee(m): 3:12pm On Feb 07, 2020
Sylraph1:
To think that you sat down and wasted a whole lot of your time typing this balderdash makes me wonder if you are this Dormant.....

Orgasm ko,Organism ni......

ok
Re: Everywoman Deserves An Orgasm You Must Give Her. by duruZed(m): 3:26pm On Feb 07, 2020
One day you will turn from orgasm to organic matters.
Re: Everywoman Deserves An Orgasm You Must Give Her. by Phenomenal16(f): 4:21pm On Feb 07, 2020
kollinzgee:
Inasmuch as Nigerian women can be difficult most times there they are still the most available women to us,take it or leave they are a blessing only if you know how to handle them .like I always say as a man if you are not experienced with woman or you lack emotional strength stay away from Nigerian women for you own good a weak man cannot stand Nigerian women it doesn't matter how nice or responsible you are.
Back to the topic everywoman deserves an organelle you cannot dispute that as a man if you cannot give you wife orgasms each time you have sex you are not carrying out you manly responsibility your job is not an excuse after all you can't have sex all the time Infact it is one of the marital vows your swore in church on your wedding day if you remember .
a man always orgasm during sex even in 2 minutes but women it takes a bit longer and some skill .if you have a sexual problem as a man maybe you dickk is small or you are a two minute man there is a very large industry focused on solving that.never deby your woman orgasm it is her marital right life is too short not to experience the sweetest thing in the universe wink

..loud it...increase d volume
But this 2 mins man won't like this lol
What do I know sef

1 Like

Re: Everywoman Deserves An Orgasm You Must Give Her. by Phenomenal16(f): 4:22pm On Feb 07, 2020
duruZed:
One day you will turn from orgasm to organic matters.
...u mean u haven't updated ur thinking faculty

2 Likes

Re: Everywoman Deserves An Orgasm You Must Give Her. by jrjfjfj: 4:24pm On Feb 07, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..loud it...increase d volume
But this 2 mins man won't like this lol
What do I know sef
long sex kills a man grin

1 Like

Re: Everywoman Deserves An Orgasm You Must Give Her. by Phenomenal16(f): 4:41pm On Feb 07, 2020
jrjfjfj:
long sex kills a man grin
.....it can only kill a man who think is all about pounding
Variety they said is the spice of life
He mustn't use Mr.P all the tym...
Is well

2 Likes

Re: Everywoman Deserves An Orgasm You Must Give Her. by duruZed(m): 9:33am On Feb 08, 2020
Phenomenal16:
...u mean u haven't updated ur thinking faculty
You that hàve updated yours must you climb the mountain and shout that you are a super-woman and man slayer. updater my foot.
Re: Everywoman Deserves An Orgasm You Must Give Her. by Phenomenal16(f): 1:57pm On Feb 08, 2020
duruZed:
You that hàve updated yours must you climb the mountain and shout that you are a super-woman and man slayer. updater my foot.
..I hope u av what to eat...
This can only be coming from a hungry niggar...kpele

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Topsquino Is Not Fake. / If You Paid A Girl's School Fees Can You Get Your Money Back? / Help!!! I Need Location And Contact Number Of Working Hotels In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.