Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) - Music/Radio (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) (44299 Views)

Dremo Disses Davolee With "Scape Goat" / Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) / Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by anonymousghost2(m): 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2019
okpanachi09:

I hope he understands you sha....mehn vector really flog m.i for this track

he said nothing. vector was explaining as if he was accused of theft
wack shiiit

4 Likes

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by anonymousghost2(m): 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2019
chukzyfcbb:

You have good ears, we are both on the same page on everything.

The second verse is the best, but the total track doesn't cut it for me including purge.

This one is damnnn...

nothing damn about this lol.
he was just talking n shooting blanks.
vector is wack n basic.

3 diss track to 1 and mi still killed him..
cry me a river
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by anonymousghost2(m): 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2019
pongwa:
your G.O.A.T is really a rat after all

u re just a dump n empty headed niggga
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by Obiaksnews: 3:19pm On Oct 11, 2019
goodnewscliff:
Yessss bosss.... Very bitter.... 3 diss track against 1 ......how good is he?

And you think he was against jags vector was actually replying to M.I saying he can revive vector's career when he basically can't help his brother hence the line " just like big brother, you evicted your own bro from the choc mansion" listen again, this time without bias.

1 Like

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by vosquare: 3:19pm On Oct 11, 2019
psalmuelwater:

Do you know Vector has actually revived Jesse Jagz career by mentioning him in this track? When last did his brother even talked about him? Now We all talking bout him, now Vector has done what M.I can't do for his brother, #REVIVING HIS CAREER. MI can't beat that
Seriously man... Jaga just need to drop a single now when the attention is high

1 Like

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by Iretii0511(m): 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2019
[quote author=spirul77 post=83042151][/quote]

How was it a diss? He actually rated him high.
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by Kimikazi2: 3:22pm On Oct 11, 2019
vosquare:

Seriously man... Jaga just need to drop a single now when the attention is high
If Jagz releases a song now, it will likely become a hit cos hip hop lovers are clamouring for his return to the game. VEC in a way helped this guy cos no publicity is bad

2 Likes

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by Iretii0511(m): 3:27pm On Oct 11, 2019
anonymousghost2:

it was vector..
stop saying what you don't know.

You are the one saying what you don't know.
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by anonymousghost2(m): 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2019
Iretii0511:

You are the one saying what you don't know.

when did the beef start?
u tell me
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2019
udemzyudex:

Another too emotional fan spotted.

who be this one? grin grin

98% of the music I listen to is foreign.

emotional fan ko, excoburner farm ni grin
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by vosquare: 3:39pm On Oct 11, 2019
Kimikazi2:

If Jagz releases a song now, it will likely become a hit cos hip hop lovers are clamouring for his return to the game. VEC in a way helped this guy cos no publicity is bad
AGREED O
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by Soul47(m): 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2019
Knox123:

That Nas "Ether" diss to Jay z still remains fire...
Even Remy ma used the beat to hit nicki Minaj' hard with "Shether"

The internet when crazy that day yo.. grin

Yea

To me that's one of the best diss track cause he murdered Jay piece by piece and still had more left.
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by dfrost: 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2019
Soul47:

Nah...

He wasn't mocking Jays lips

He said "How much of Biggies rhymes is gonna come out of your fat lips"

So here the focus is not on Jays lips rather the fact he does lots of swag jacking and is not original with his lines.

I don't know what your were discussing Sha but it came off as funny to me that all one will get from the line is Nas mocking Jay for his lips...
Lol

...that you better than BIG, dick-sucking lips and what was he doing here? undecided Ooh I know. Mocking Biggie's lips cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by Gabbyraze(m): 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2019
Soul47:

Nah...

He wasn't mocking Jays lips

He said "How much of Biggies rhymes is gonna come out of your fat lips"

So here the focus is not on Jays lips rather the fact he does lots of swag jacking and is not original with his lines.

I don't know what your were discussing Sha but it came off as funny to me that all one will get from the line is Nas mocking Jay for his lips...
Lol
"Dick sucking lips"....gayism and also called him fat lips
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by flyingdutchman(m): 4:04pm On Oct 11, 2019
Vector had good material for a diss, judging from his lyrics but, they lacked refining and finesse.
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by dfrost: 4:08pm On Oct 11, 2019
Gabbyraze:

"Dick sucking lips"....gayism and also called him fat lips

Don't mind him. I'm already showed that to him. Waiting for him to quote Hebrews 14:1 cheesy grin
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by abelwealth(m): 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2019
NORSYK:
Lyrically Vector is the bosss, won lyricist on the roll back to back at the Headies. When it comes to freestyle no one comes close to Vector in Nigeria, guy did 2hrs non stop
correct guy. M.i fans are dumb sha
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by chukzyfcbb: 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2019
anonymousghost2:

my best battle rapper is lux , daylyt and hollow da don.
cassidy is the godfather of battle rap but battle rap aint what it used to be.
what we have now is baby rapping about guns n shit, arsonal is known for being disrespectful and aside that, he has nothing to offer.
cassidy will murder arsonal but arsonal will get the crown control by saying stupid shit and that is what they do now.
listen to lux n daylyt, u will not take any battle rapper serious.
sure, Cassidy has been running it way before low together with dizaster.

Tay Roc talks so much on guns, i don't enjoy his battles atalllllll.
.Nice choice tho, hollow has a way of making battle rappers seem stupid, very brillant. Lux an OG

Well it's always been about guns nonetheless, or your street cred.
Even MurdaMook who is now a star now but started from battling also used the gun bars, it's always been there.
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by Realhommie(m): 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2019
PureFace1:
Vector is on point

This track is dope

But Vector is not in battle against M.I alone

Vector is in battle against M.I and his hordes of dumb fans

VECTOR over M.I any day
Confam..

2 Likes

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by Gwizatasie: 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2019
i would advice u all to go read the lyrics online...vector nailed this perfectly.
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by Soul47(m): 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2019
DoubleO07:
"You advertised your ass a lot, went to Abuja a lot and came back with more money. Let the sorry be that!". Chai!!! ��‍♂️This line is deeper than the surface reads.
This rappers are just crazyy

Lol grin grin grin grin

He is implying that M.I might be gay plus a total sell out...
That's hard
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by Seandisputed(m): 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2019
Nice reply from Vector though but not hard enough. M.I still has the lead.

1 Like

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by chukzyfcbb: 4:23pm On Oct 11, 2019
anonymousghost2:

nothing damn about this lol.
he was just talking n shooting blanks.
vector is wack n basic.

3 diss track to 1 and mi still killed him..
cry me a river
I disagree with you.

Vector left the audience digging through archives and snooping to see if them facts hold water, did mi really leave jagz for dead?

Who is Milli on the choc city, was the beef all about the Hennessy contract?

Because MI has claimed not to respond, this reply from vector gets the people talking and asking.

Tetracycline and Purge is wack tho

1 Like

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by abelwealth(m): 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2019
BrutalJab:

You can't understand cos your IQ might be too low.

Vector's rap aren't for children.

Listen to the full rap and stop managing your data bro grin
no mind dem..dumb fans are dumb sha
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by pope191: 4:25pm On Oct 11, 2019
Numerouno94:

Guy if u truly a Vector hardcore fan,u wuld hv knw dat Vector dint kill dis.u knw wat Vector is capable of on a gud day.
Am nt impressed.
M.I still killed it.

Killed is relative, coming back have never been easy for any rapper, Ja rule never did, reason I'll always respect Nas. M.I is one of my favourite cos generally he's good, but on coming back, Vec did justice to M.I diss, all he did was to fault all M.I claims and if we search and find out its true, then Mr Incredible ain't no realist.
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by anonymousghost2(m): 4:27pm On Oct 11, 2019
chukzyfcbb:

sure, Cassidy has been running it way before low together with dizaster.

Tay Roc talks so much on guns, i don't enjoy his battles atalllllll.
.Nice choice tho, hollow has a way of making battle rappers seem stupid, very brillant. Lux an OG

Well it's always been about guns nonetheless, or your street cred.
Even MurdaMook who is now a star now but started from battling also used the gun bars, it's always been there.

well, murdamook is not a star lol, he is just one overrated piece of shit.
i barely listen to rap battle this day's cos of those useless gun lines.
dizaster was good but you saw how Cassidy murdered him lol.
i only listen to intelligent rappers.
LUX, Cassidy, Daylyt, DNA, Hollow dan don.
the battle i want to see is daylyt vs lux.
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by WalkerMichael(m): 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2019
lexzyy:
You are smart n intelligent

Wow! I just caught that just now too! VECTOR IS INSANE!!! I LOVE HIMMMMM

2 Likes

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by valboy20(m): 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2019
PervertProphet:

Exactly what hurt Canibus's career going against LL Cool J even though LL Cool J was the one who started the beef. Canibus won the beef but in the long run ruined his opportunity of cementing his place as one of the dopest emcee to spit.

Canibus is one of the illest emcee to grace the mic, that nigga was so raw he could spit complex bars about some deep abstract shit, call him Mr intellectual rap, his penmanship was off the charts but his greatest undoing were his wacky beats plus his ridiculous lyrics that wasn't suited for the mainstream mind who enjoys garbage music. He's another example of good-lyrics-don't-mean-more-sales.

I still play "Second round K.O" and "Rip the jacker" anytime I wanna have a feeling of what a real beef is.

1 Like

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by Iretii0511(m): 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2019
anonymousghost2:

when did the beef start?
u tell me

Please have listen to Martell cypher 1 and 2? Especially 2.
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by chukzyfcbb: 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2019
anonymousghost2:

well, murdamook is not a star lol, he is just one overrated piece of shit.
i barely listen to rap battle this day's cos of those useless gun lines.
dizaster was good but you saw how Cassidy murdered him lol.
i only listen to intelligent rappers.
LUX, Cassidy, Daylyt, DNA, Hollow dan don.
the battle i want to see is daylyt vs lux.
lool, common MurdaMook is considered to have some sort of commercial success.
I use to look forward to his "yearly Rapup" track where he talks about major controversial activities in the American media circle..

Cassidy vs disaster is iconic smiley

Plus did you catch the glimpse of geechi vs dna at he Bet battle 2019 done few days ago.

I watched it over and over.... I like his energy

DNA is another battle rapper I like lottttssss.
in the same team with Charlie Clips, both will kill anybody!
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by anonymousghost2(m): 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2019
chukzyfcbb:

I disagree with you.

Vector left the audience digging through archives and snooping to see if them facts hold water, did mi really leave jagz for dead?

Who is Milli on the choc city, was the beef all about the Hennessy contract?

Because MI has claimed not to respond, this reply from vector gets the people talking and asking.

Tetracycline and Purge is wack tho

audience digging for foolishness.
jesse jagz had his own lable under choc city same with ice prince.
they had right to sign artist under their lable.
they decided to leave when they feel it was time.
jesse jagz was doing well under choc city but what happened after?
u want mi to force him to make music or beg him to come back or what?
jesse jagz is lazy and he is responsible for his failure. don't put your failure on mi because he gat is life n music to worry about.
mind u, mi is not the ceo of choc city. yall should direct that meaningless talk to cc boss audu maikori.
is like blaming your father for not impregnating ur wife.
milli was never dropped by choc city, he wanted to leave and he was asked to pay and that is it, contract is contract.
vector has been jealous of mi from day 1, go n check his kilode track n hear for yourself.
vector always talk shit abt mi whenever he is given the medium to speak. very proud n full of himself.
even d so-called Hennesey, mi has been there before years before vec.
vec is a hater. he should write more diss song but won't touch mi a bit cos he is wack n babish.
vector is close to the Lagos market but still didn't blow but mi came from jos n blew him out the water. mi is respected globally but vec is known in lafiaji. vector should capitalize on this buzz to make some bucks or else e go red.
mind u, mi is the only african artist to have all his albums on itune 1-100.
e only replied for replying sake make dem talk say e no run, his fans are disappointed cos the response was lame.

3 Likes

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by chukzyfcbb: 4:39pm On Oct 11, 2019
valboy20:

Canibus is one of the illest emcee to grace the mic, that nigga was so raw he could spit complex bars about some deep abstract shit, call him Mr intellectual rap, his penmanship was off the charts but his greatest undoing were his wacky beats plus his ridiculous lyrics that wasn't suited for the mainstream mind who enjoys garbage music. He's another example of good-lyrics-don't-mean-more-sales.

I still play "Second round K.O" and "Rip the jacker" anytime I wanna have a feeling of what a real beef is.
lol, exactly. Cassidy didn't seem to care about his beats and e can tire me ehh

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Top Five Nigerian Songs that Revolutionised Song Covers In Nigeria - Iamsynord / Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) / Mohbad: Nigerians Sign Petition To ‘Ban Marlian Music’ (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.