Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) - Music/Radio (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) (44232 Views)

Dremo Disses Davolee With "Scape Goat" / Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) / Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by pongwa(m): 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2019
anonymousghost2:

u re just a dump dumb empty headed niggga
'you illiterate nigga just can't read between the lines'

just plain dumb
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by anonymousghost2(m): 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2019
Iretii0511:

Please have listen to Martell cypher 1 and 2? Especially 2.

u just exposed yourself for being a rookie.
the beef was on before martel cypher.
that is why i said vector started all this shit but u won't listen.
geararahere
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by Soul47(m): 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2019
dfrost:

...that you better than BIG, dick-sucking lips and what was he doing here? undecided Ooh I know. Mocking Biggie's lips cheesy grin

My bad. The line I quoted was what came to mind first.

You are right.

Same as @Gabbyraze
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by pongwa(m): 4:46pm On Oct 11, 2019
reader29:

Like what's so hard to decipher from those wack lyrics?
he addressed the issues in the Viper track man. The beef is not yet full blown, lets wait to see MI's reply then it'll be a full blown war. I personally challenge you to check out the lyrics' to the two songs
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by anonymousghost2(m): 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2019
chukzyfcbb:

lool, common MurdaMook is considered to have some sort of commercial success.
I use to look forward to his "yearly Rapup" track where he talks about major controversial activities in the American media circle..

Cassidy vs disaster is iconic smiley

Plus did you catch the glimpse of geechi vs dna at he Bet battle 2019 done few days ago.

I watched it over and over.... I like his energy

DNA is another battle rapper I like lottttssss.
in the same team with Charlie Clips, both will kill anybody!

murdamook is overated shit... rapping about all year rounder don't make him a success o.
Cassidy has more money than all the battle rappers put together and that is why they hate and jealous him lol .
dna is a charlie clips boy. i don't think it was geechi that battled with DNA, it was someone else, DNA won 25k $.
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by anonymousghost2(m): 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2019
pongwa:

just plain dumb

if you are not dumb, you are supposed to know that it was an error.
u read between the lines but still can't understand shiiiit.
gerarahere.
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by anonymousghost2(m): 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2019
pope191:

Killed is relative, coming back have never been easy for any rapper, Ja rule never did, reason I'll always respect Nas. M.I is one of my favourite cos generally he's good, but on coming back, Vec did justice to M.I diss, all he did was to fault all M.I claims and if we search and find out its true, then Mr Incredible ain't no realist.

vector never said anything tangible lol.
he was busy explaining n defending himself like a biology teacher.
everybody expected more but he failed.
mi placed him in a box and the standard was too high lol.
e only replied for replying sake.
make i go play the viper to rinse my ear

1 Like

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by anonymousghost2(m): 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2019
pongwa:

just plain dumb

gerarahere.
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by Iretii0511(m): 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2019
anonymousghost2:

u just exposed yourself for being a rookie.
the beef was on before martel cypher.
that is why i said vector started all this shit but u won't listen.
geararahere

Let me educate you a little bit if you don't already know this bro. The past already belong to the past. MI came all out on all Nigeria rappers (Vector inclusive) with his Y'all rappers should fix your life. That didn't do, AKA made some slur remark about Nigeria and Nigerians as the xenophobic act of his useless nation was ongoing against Nigerians. M.I came out ass licking him. Vector wasn't the only artist or even celeb who had a different opinion. But VEC was the one he feels he could attack.
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by psalmuelwater(m): 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2019
gaetano:

But it was because of mi we knew ice prince, jagz, brymo, and Co. And now blaqbonez, AQ. Just like we knew lilkesh and adekunle gold under olsmide.

You are forgetting that ice prince was one of the rappers that won the most award in Africa man has 17 awards. Look it up on wiki. Though his career is on a decline, but he was top at a time.
Maybe because Vector teaches how to fish rather than giving you fish to eat! Even the fish M.I was giving wasn't enough, hence the reason for the exodus. Would you rather have someone feed fat from your sweat and hard work just because you think they are helping you "blow", it's not paying dues like your dumb mind might wanna paint it. It's greediness, the olamide you mentioned will give you a platform and you'll leave in peace whenever you wanna leave. No ever will i credit MI for brymo's success, man was just good as f.ck.....and yea V.E.C gave blaqbonez the platform before MI, and i've heard A-Q when he dissed Vector. Seems V.E.C is just the new gold in the industry, mention him and your dying career will rise again. We rise by lifting others, don't forget. Please check, how many rappers has Mode9 helped? Or given a platform? Maybe MI is better than him too....
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by Equity15(m): 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2019
maynation:
I have listened to all the three songs and the previous ones where indirect slurs were being ditched out. But I swear with my life this song is the best. Forget the rhymes (Vector hardly makes any reasonable rhymes to me right from time, people who understand music will know what I am talking about.)
Listen to the message he passed across, he revealed a whole lot. And that is what we should pay attention to.
It isn't just about rhymes and rhythms, sometimes ability to stay glued to the message you pass across really matters.

I'll give The spurge 2/10.
The guy that took the second verse tried a lot maybe 5/10 for him.
I I'll give the viper 7/10 (considering the fact that it was never planned and he did really well to nail Vec in styles and the hardest way.

I'll give Judas is rat 8/10.
The Vector I know has never really given a clear and meaningful message like this.
I am MI's fan sha.
Kudos
the guy that took the second verse is payper..that's my best part in the song..too good

1 Like

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by anonymousghost2(m): 4:59pm On Oct 11, 2019
pongwa:
he addressed the issues in the Viper track man. The beef is not yet full blown, lets wait to see MI's reply then it'll be a full blown war. I personally challenge you to check out the lyrics' to the two songs
he addressed and said nothing tanglibe;;. this is more like a defense n nt a reply.
vector realeased 3 diss tracks n none top mi the viper, that tels u that vector is washed up.
there is no originality in vectors song lol, copied his master mi.
after listening to vec song, i was disappointed.
u can't even put it on repeat... mi viper is on repeat lol.....
vec fall hands sha.. past glory things.
MI any day.
back to the viper.... abeg loud am

1 Like

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by BuhariDcow: 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2019
U probably know little about rap. MGK was widely criticised for those childish diss. He was even compared to kidegaten kidsquote author=Sanchez01 post=83035811]
You diss with anything. MGK dissed Eminem with his beard and height; Em replied by dissing him with his (Eminem's) own height and MGK's 'toothpick stature.

Nothing childish about it. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by Soul47(m): 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2019
dfrost:

Don't mind him. I'm already showed that to him. Waiting for him to quote Hebrews 14:1 cheesy grin

Lol

Oya take Grammy award.

On the line I quoted I'm right, on the line you quoted you're right, so what's the biggy.
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by abelwealth(m): 5:04pm On Oct 11, 2019
Mooselion:
Buh, in truth.... Nor be everybody when you help go stay up forever na....

M.I put so many artist on the list (including his brother Jesse)..... And Vector cannot even deny that..

The question is "is it still M.I's responsibility to ensure they stay up and doing ?"..

undecided

Vector you fall my hand, I was expecting some serious table shaking.... Not this one
politics music bro..dumb fans
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by BuhariDcow: 5:04pm On Oct 11, 2019
[b][/b]They are rumours that Diddy had a hand
Blessings4me:
Some people don't really know what a diss track should be like. Someone said V.E.C is childish and petty... C'mon u av to go in hard on a diss track with everytin u can think of... Slim Shady even went as far as saying " Kell de day u put out a hit de day Diddy admitt he put out de shot dat got Pac killed".
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by chukzyfcbb: 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2019
anonymousghost2:

murdamook is overated shit... rapping about all year rounder don't make him a success o.
Cassidy has more money than all the battle rappers put together and that is why they hate and jealous him lol .
dna is a charlie clips boy. i don't think it was geechi that battled with DNA, it was someone else, DNA won 25k $.
lol @murdamook.

It was geechi, geechi was too raw for the crowd. He brought the gang crip talk to the stage and the crowd didn't feel it.

Dna freestyling with top rappers name and they could relate to it, and so he won.

Geechi lines will make one think he will gun you outside the area for reals,lol

still like dna tho, his comeback from a lost round is always top notch

#eniugh with the battle rap talk lemme not forget this thread is about MI vs Vec lol
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by pongwa(m): 5:09pm On Oct 11, 2019
anonymousghost2:

he addressed and said nothing tanglibe;;. this is more like a defense n nt a reply.
vector realeased 3 diss tracks n none top mi the viper, that tels u that vector is washed up.
there is no originality in vectors song lol, copied his master mi.
after listening to vec song, i was disappointed.
u can't even put it on repeat... mi viper is on repeat lol.....
vec fall hands sha.. past glory things.
MI any day.
back to the viper.... abeg loud am
I am not here to tell you who's better man far from it. Instead i'm interested in facts in the lyrics of both songs. That said, MI goofed big time in his lyrics as far as i'm concerned. If you wanna diss diss, don't diss and paint it as an advise.
My honest assessment of the situation is that MI and Vector are at par

1 Like

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by anonymousghost2(m): 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2019
Iretii0511:

Let me educate you a little bit if you don't already know this bro. The past already belong to the past. MI came all out on all Nigeria rappers (Vector inclusive) with his Y'all rappers should fix your life. That didn't do, AKA made some slur remark about Nigeria and Nigerians as the xenophobic act of his useless nation was ongoing against Nigerians. M.I came out ass licking him. Vector wasn't the only artist or even celeb who had a different opinion. But VEC was the one he feels he could attack.
u re d one who needs educating cos u re still backward.
when kendrick lammar called out all the rappers, what happened?
that is hiphop. nigerian hiphop was sleeping n all of em doing fuji up n down lol, that was a wakeup song from mi and that is hip hop.
why did vector not reply the track if he had balls? bitch nigggga.
MI tweet was not bad, if someone doesn't share the same opinion with u, that doesn't make him bad.
MI was trying to be neutral with the xenophobia ish but vector is always looking fr a way to talk shiiit.
Mi apologizd n that was it.
if you don't know anything, don't talk shit.....
vector has been on MI dick since the time he released kilode track. do you know when killode was released? go n check google. every opportunity vector has,he talks shit out of bitterness. MI always ignored him, it was when he called his fans dumb n that was when he replied. the viper was a nail in the coffin and vector couldn't come back with something better, he fell off n washed up. mi from jos blow n took the crown over vector who is close to the music market...do you want to compare their albums or mixapes or awards or global recognition or success? MI na him papa.
like i said beforre, u re a rookie..
u just startd following up lol.
gerarahere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by Stricklybidness(m): 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2019
anonymousghost2:

whch talent did it kill ?
audu maikori is still the ceo.
mi is not to be held if you failed to succeed.
Lol.... Oga check again....
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by goodnewscliff(m): 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2019
reader29:

so MI is dead and Vector is alive? nobody know vector outside the shores of Nigeria. MI is well known and respected in the whole of Africa.
Sure.... Vector raps for locals claiming deep minded

2 Likes

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by Dipwater(m): 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2019
I love both rappers but i'm not a@die hard fan .i'm a mode 9 type of person.but truth be told they both came on hard on this and i gat nothing but absolute respewct for them.

Vec had the opportunity to slaughter M but did not. Vec got better bars on this response but in terms of reeal beef track he failed to destroy M.i dont have a winner yet.waitin for M's come back

This beef is good for hiphop
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by goodnewscliff(m): 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2019
anonymousghost2:

stop being foolish.
mi was the reason they signed iceprince, brymo, etc n co.
even iceprince had is label under choc city before e left.
bymo also left, jesse jagz also has his lable under choc city.
don't blame their failure on mi because he did his best.
u want mi to write songs for them or what?
if wizkid did not blow, u all will blame banky??
is like blaming your dad fr not impregnating your wife.
what vector said was basic n we all know that.
who did vector help?
even vector manager is working under cc .
this is wack...
gerarahere
Vec fans na dumb set of peeps na

1 Like

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by pongwa(m): 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2019
anonymousghost2:

gerarahere.
fact is fact and that is you are too slow in thinking to process information. I aint replying you no more
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by goodnewscliff(m): 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2019
reader29:

what's so hard here to decipher? you Vectors fans are the really dumb ones.
Sure bossss..... So dumb set of asses

3 Likes

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by goodnewscliff(m): 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2019
anonymousghost2:

u must be sick...
jesse jagz is lazy and don't blame mi for that.
he has his own label.
dnt blame other for ur failure.
vector is dead and has done nothing tangible for the hiphop culture,, he is under MI for life.
FOR LIFE... BRO.... WILL AND ALWAYS.... HES A KID IN D RAP GAME
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by goodnewscliff(m): 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2019
anonymousghost2:

he said nothing. vector was explaining as if he was accused of theft
wack shiiit
Lolzzz.....he trying so hard to make pointless points
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by anonymousghost2(m): 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2019
pongwa:
I am not here to tell you who's better man far from it. Instead i'm interested in facts in the lyrics of both songs. That said, MI goofed big time in his lyrics as far as i'm concerned. If you wanna diss diss, don't diss and paint it as an advise.
My honest assessment of the situation is that MI and Vector are at par

what did vector say now lol?
MI put him in a box and that was a nail to the coffin.
he was busy explaining in the song as if somebody accused him of theft lol, that was a defense n nt a reply... hahah
the viper by MI is better than all the diss n singles by vector lol.
3 diss track against 1 and he didn't do shit....
u re not honest because mi n vec no be mate..
u wana compare albums, mixtapes, success, award, recognition ?
MI na him papa.

1 Like

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by goodnewscliff(m): 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2019
anonymousghost2:

nothing damn about this lol.
he was just talking n shooting blanks.
vector is wack n basic.

3 diss track to 1 and mi still killed him..
cry me a river
Lolz...... See hes got nd proven himself to b a kid.... 3 diss track against one person!!!!!! Empty drum makes noises shaaaaa
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by shafan(m): 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2019
you dont need headphone or system to listen to M.I diss ,M.i murddered him a long time ago,
SenecaTheYonger:
Well, this was dope, if you listen to it with the right sound system, or right headphone.

1 Like

Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by goodnewscliff(m): 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2019
anonymousghost2:

nothing damn about this lol.
he was just talking n shooting blanks.
vector is wack n basic.

3 diss track to 1 and mi still killed him..
cry me a river
Lolz...... See hes got nd proven himself to b a kid.... 3 diss track against one person!!!!!! Empty drum makes noises shaaaaa...trying so hard to impress his dumb fans shaa
Re: Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) by goodnewscliff(m): 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
anonymousghost2:

what did vector say now lol?
MI put him in a box and that was a nail to the coffin.
he was busy explaining in the song as if somebody accused him of theft lol, that was a defense n nt a reply... hahah
the viper by MI is better than all the diss n singles by vector lol.
3 diss track against 1 and he didn't do shit....
u re not honest because mi n vec no be mate..
u wana compare albums, mixtapes, success, award, recognition ?
MI na him papa.
Empty drum makes so much noise..... 3 diss track for one person!!!!! He lacks confidence!!!! Always trying to impress his dumb fans... Making pointless noises everywhere...... Low self esteem

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Top Five Nigerian Songs that Revolutionised Song Covers In Nigeria - Iamsynord / Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) / Mohbad: Nigerians Sign Petition To ‘Ban Marlian Music’ (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.