Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 (4219 Views)

3 Great Reasons We Should Pray For Nigeria Today / Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:48am On Oct 13, 2021
LordReed:

Are you hard of hearing? How many times will I tell you atheism has no promises so what are you expecting me to show you as result? You who promises peace, go preach to those carrying weapons.

So your faculty is hopeless, worthless and useless because the only problem mankind has is how to cohabit peacefully, therefore if you can't found a solution to that then it means all your criticism against faith in God is futile because faith in God is yielding positive results!

As for those carrying weapons you are the same with them because they simply reject the only means to make peace work just as you do! smiley
Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by LordReed(m): 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

So your faculty is hopeless, worthless and useless because the only problem mankind has is how to cohabit peacefully, therefore if you can't found a solution to that then it means all your criticism against faith in God is futile because faith in God is yielding positive results!

As for those carrying weapons you are the same with them because they simply reject the only means to make peace work just as you do! smiley

When an atheist comes to your frontdoor to preach to you how peaceful the world would be by atheism you can tell them all this jargon. Meanwhile go preach to IPOB and BH to become peace loving drones like you.
Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:08pm On Oct 13, 2021
LordReed:

When an atheist comes to your frontdoor to preach to you how peaceful the world would be by atheism you can tell them all this jargon. Meanwhile go preach to IPOB and BH to become peace loving drones like you.

So with all your criticism against faith in God you people only open your mouth to spew gibberish when you don't have anything to give back to the society.
Shame on ATHEISM! cheesy
Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by LordReed(m): 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

So with all your criticism against faith in God you people only open your mouth to spew gibberish when you don't have anything to give back to the society.
Shame on ATHEISM! cheesy

[img]https://c./hYiyFMeg8SoAAAAd/russell-westbrook-yawn.gif[/img]
Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2021
LordReed:

.[/img]
Before true Christians you must remain silent! Isaiah 54:17 smiley
Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by LordReed(m): 3:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Before true Christians you must remain silent! Isaiah 54:17 smiley

Waiting for when you'll succeed in silencing me.
Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:30pm On Oct 13, 2021
LordReed:

Waiting for when you'll succeed in silencing me.
You've been silenced already! smiley
Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by LordReed(m): 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You've been silenced already! smiley

Amazing how I am silenced and still commenting, I must have miracle powers.
Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:11pm On Oct 13, 2021
LordReed:

Amazing how I am silenced and still commenting, I must have miracle powers.
Idioms guy, IDIOMS!
FAITH is working but ATHEISM is not i wasn't talking to you before you jumped into the discussion to support ATHEISM.
Now i presented the WORKS of FAITH and all you could say is ATHEISM is unproductive!
So the case is closed! smiley
Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by LordReed(m): 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Idioms guy, IDIOMS!
FAITH is working but ATHEISM is not i wasn't talking to you before you jumped into the discussion to support ATHEISM.
Now i presented the WORKS of FAITH and all you could say is ATHEISM is unproductive!
So the case is closed! smiley

You are really bad at idioms then.

Someone made you no promises yet you are accusing them of being a promise breaker, either you don't understand English or you are foolish.
Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2021
LordReed:

You are really bad at idioms then.

Someone made you no promises yet you are accusing them of being a promise breaker, either you don't understand English or you are foolish.

"10 Great reasons why you should be an atheist now in 2019"

That's the topic of discussion and i presented the issue affecting the whole world which is absence of peace. So if ATHEISM can't figure out anything tangible about that then it's hopeless, worthless and useless.

Guy nobody expects you to fulfil any promises because you're all hopeless, what i am saying is that the only reason why right thinking person can abandon Faith in God for ATHEISM is when you people are able to organize yourselves peacefully!

So don't allow haughtiness to run you mad, i never said anything about promises from ATHEISTS! wink
Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by LordReed(m): 6:40pm On Oct 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

"10 Great reasons why you should be an atheist now in 2019"

That's the topic of discussion and i presented the issue affecting the whole world which is absence of peace. So if ATHEISM can't figure out anything tangible about that then it's hopeless, worthless and useless.

Guy nobody expects you to fulfil any promises because you're all hopeless, what i am saying is that the only reason why right thinking person can abandon Faith in God for ATHEISM is when you people are able to organize yourselves peacefully!

So don't allow haughtiness to run you mad, i never said anything about promises from ATHEISTS! wink

You keep expecting us to make promises while using the other side of your mouth to say you aren't.

Sure we don't believe in hoping on imaginary supermen coming to create a paradise, we leave that for those who like thinking fairytales are real. We'll try our best while we are alive to see everyone has a good life while you keep waiting for your superman.

Between me and you who believes superman is coming to destroy your enemies, who is haughty if not you. You keep dreaming of the day all the world is for only you and you're calling someone else haughty, what a laugh. LoL
Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:50pm On Oct 13, 2021
LordReed:

You keep expecting us to make promises
The below you typed but after running through all our past comments you discovered you goofed big time, then you type the above!

LordReed:

you are accusing them of being a promise breaker,
Just admit that you've been silenced! cheesy
Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by LordReed(m): 6:52pm On Oct 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The below you typed but after running through all our past comments you discovered you goofed big time, then you type the above!

Just admit that you've been silenced! cheesy

Just admit you either don't understand English or you are foolish.
Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
LordReed:

Just admit you either don't understand English or you are foolish.

Well foolishness is when you jumped into a matter but end up having nothing to do about it other than talking trash.

OP talked about reasons why people should consider ATHEISM, i asked if atheism can solve the problem of PEACE, you jumped out of nowhere only to end up saying atheism can't make peace reign even in the midst of atheists so why jumping into the discussion in the first place? smiley

So tell me sincerely who is the fool here? cheesy
Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by LordReed(m): 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Well foolishness is when you jumped into a matter but end up having nothing to do about it other than talking trash.

OP talked about reasons why people should consider ATHEISM, i asked if atheism can solve the problem of PEACE, you jumped out of nowhere only to end up saying atheism can't make peace reign even in the midst of atheists so why jumping into the discussion in the first place? smiley

So tell me sincerely who is the fool here? cheesy

Foolishness is continually asking an orange tree to produce palm wine. Atheists never promised peace or anything for that matter so how do you get to ask us to produce peace as a measure of the capacity of atheism. Are you not displaying your foolishness for all to see. i even illustrated it for you with sports, how we are playing by completely different rules and giving you a rancor free conclusion by telling you to go and enjoy your peace but no you just had to continue to be an arsehole. I guess being a foolish arsehole is your version of peace innit. You sir are a FOOL in big capital letters. LMFAO!
Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:37am On Oct 14, 2021
LordReed:

Foolishness is continually asking an orange tree to produce palm wine. Atheists never promised peace or anything for that matter so how do you get to ask us to produce peace as a measure of the capacity of atheism. Are you not displaying your foolishness for all to see. i even illustrated it for you with sports, how we are playing by completely different rules and giving you a rancor free conclusion by telling you to go and enjoy your peace but no you just had to continue to be an arsehole. I guess being a foolish arsehole is your version of peace innit. You sir are a FOOL in big capital letters. LMFAO!

Knowledge is the accumulation of information, even a dog has a measure of knowledge.
But Wisdom is the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of accumulated information resulting in lasting BENEFITS.
So we can say ATHEISM is all about the head knowledge that's of no PRACTICAL BENEFIT to anyone including the ATHEISTS themselves.

While FAITH is about Wisdom working out BENEFITS for everyone!
So if what you know doesn't bring any useful benefit other than to counter false religions then you've lost your bearing as an intelligent creature because all you'll ever carry in your brains is how to counter religion, your concept will forever remain useless, worthless and hopeless to everyone including you yourself! smiley
Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:50am On Oct 14, 2021
So Mr Bornfreak i'm not here to exchange hurtful words with anyone, what called my attention is the topic of your thread.
Of course false religion has misrepresented God in so many ways making it seems as if faith in God hopeless but you may be shocked to know that false religion is what the Bible referred to as the "AntiChrist" this means sects claiming they belong to Christ but in everything they keep denying Christ.
So it's by their mouth that they praise and honour him but they're teaching the normal doctrines of men which can never yield any positive result!
Therefore when people see their works and discovered that it's totally against all moral senses they will conclude that there is no God anywhere.
But i tell you today that the true God have His own worshipers and in their midst there is LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, GOODNESS, GENTLENESS, FAITH, MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL {Galatians 5:22-23} do not be surprised that each person among God's people will also display the attributes of imperfect humans but as one group you'll notice a perfect bond of union with the qualities of God's Holy Spirit.
So even though we are the same like everyone else we will come together to find a solution to what is making others killing themselves, not because we have anything strange but because the spirit of God dwells in our midst!

That's the undeniable proof of the existence of God! smiley
Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by LordReed(m): 8:32am On Oct 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Knowledge is the accumulation of information, even a dog has a measure of knowledge.
But Wisdom is the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of accumulated information resulting in lasting BENEFITS.
So we can say ATHEISM is all about the head knowledge that's of no PRACTICAL BENEFIT to anyone including the ATHEISTS themselves.

While FAITH is about Wisdom working out BENEFITS for everyone!
So if what you know doesn't bring any useful benefit other than to counter false religions then you've lost your bearing as an intelligent creature because all you'll ever carry in your brains is how to counter religion, your concept will forever remain useless, worthless and hopeless to everyone including you yourself! smiley

Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:20am On Oct 14, 2021
LordReed:

I told you that you'll become empty whenever you come face to face with a true Christian.
Note how frustrated and haughty misinformed Churchgoers often becomes when you chat with them. But when you come in contact with true Christians you will be humbled and silenced! Isaiah 54:11 smiley
Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by LordReed(m): 9:28am On Oct 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I told you that you'll become empty whenever you come face to face with a true Christian.
Note how frustrated and haughty misinformed Churchgoers often becomes when you chat with them. But when you come in contact with true Christians you will be humbled and silenced! Isaiah 54:11 smiley

When you get boring the only response you get is a yawn. LoL

Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:35am On Oct 14, 2021
LordReed:

When you get boring the only response you get is a yawn.
OLÓDO! cheesy
Now you want to hide your face when you've been outwitted intelligently.
No wahala just know that anytime you see me chatting with someone you have nothing tangible to say against what i'm saying so keep quiet. Because you jumped into this thread as if you have something worthwhile only to turn out to be hopeless, worthless and useless with your atheistic mindset! wink
Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by LordReed(m): 10:06am On Oct 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

OLÓDO! cheesy
Now you want to hide your face when you've been outwitted intelligently.
No wahala just know that anytime you see me chatting with someone you have nothing tangible to say against what i'm saying so keep quiet. Because you jumped into this thread as if you have something worthwhile only to turn out to be hopeless, worthless and useless with your atheistic mindset! wink

LMAO! Look at the dumbass quack peace merchant, this for you is a brand of peace, insulting people upandan, LMFAO! I will comment on your posts whenever you post up misinformation. If it pains you tell your superman to stop me, it's that simple. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:47am On Oct 14, 2021
LordReed:

LMAO! Look at the dumbass quack peace merchant, this for you is a brand of peace, insulting people upandan, LMFAO! I will comment on your posts whenever you post up misinformation. If it pains you tell your superman to stop me, it's that simple. Bwahahahahaha!

So who is now misinformed?

Ọ̀DẸ̀! Have i ever told you that my God have any business with your utterances?

The point is clear!
I'm trying to reason with the OP who said he's gotten 10 GREAT reasons why people should abandon their faith in God so if you don't have anything tangible to say about my question to the OP why leap into the discussion? cheesy
My friend i told you that i'm not one of those misinformed churchgoers who are threatening you that their God will stop you from spewing whatever gibberish you have in your skull.

This is the promise of my own God:

No weapon formed against you will have any success, And you will condemn any tongue that rises up against you in the judgment. This is the heritage of the servants of Jehovah, And their righteousness is from me,” declares Jehovah! Isaiah 54:17

Note that bolded in red: i came to reason along with the OP regarding the bullet he shot towards FAITH in God, you rose from nowhere trying to prove intelligent and by the end of the day you were disgraced as you yourself confirmed that ATHEISM (what you're carrying in your skull) has nothing to offer humanity other than criticism against RELIGION.
Can you now see how misinformed and hopeless you've proved to be? cheesy
Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by LordReed(m): 12:00pm On Oct 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

So who is now misinformed?

Ọ̀DẸ̀! Have i ever told you that my God have any business with your utterances?

The point is clear!
I'm trying to reason with the OP who said he's gotten 10 GREAT reasons why people should abandon their faith in God so if you don't have anything tangible to say about my question to the OP why leap into the discussion? cheesy
My friend i told you that i'm not one of those misinformed churchgoers who are threatening you that their God will stop you from spewing whatever gibberish you have in your skull.

This is the promise of my own God:

No weapon formed against you will have any success, And you will condemn any tongue that rises up against you in the judgment. This is the heritage of the servants of Jehovah, And their righteousness is from me,” declares Jehovah! Isaiah 54:17

Note that bolded in red: i came to reason along with the OP regarding the bullet he shot towards FAITH in God, you rose from nowhere trying to prove intelligent and by the end of the day you were disgraced as you yourself confirmed that ATHEISM (what you're carrying in your skull) has nothing to offer humanity other than criticism against RELIGION.
Can you now see how misinformed and hopeless you've proved to be? cheesy

You're an imbecilic slowpoke who is still too stupid to get it into your air filled head that atheism doesn't promise anything. The OP listed 10 reasons and none of them promises you anything yet your noodlebrain keeps coming back with how atheism doesn't offer anything. Why are you so stupìd, did you have brain trauma that keeps you from learning something new?

Keep dreaming of silencing me, it seems to give you some purpose in life.
Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:43pm On Oct 14, 2021
LordReed:

You're an imbecilic slowpoke who is still too stupid to get it into your air filled head that atheism doesn't promise anything. The OP listed 10 reasons and none of them promises you anything yet your noodlebrain keeps coming back with how atheism doesn't offer anything. Why are you so stupìd, did you have brain trauma that keeps you from learning something new?
Keep dreaming of silencing me, it seems to give you some purpose in life.

No let am pain you too much my friend! smiley

The OP is obviously talking to believers not unbelievers so my point is clear that the reasons he gave have nothing to do with faith in God because there's something we are achieving with faith so if ATHEISM can't prefer a better solution to that then ATHEISM is hopeless, worthless and useless!
So don't think your faculty can escape thorough reproof by hiding under the disguise of no promises because nobody expects anything from you guys before the OP came with what seems like the GREATEST reasons from his own IQ.
I just presented one single reason that will make 99.99999% of religionists on this planet abandon their faith but since it's out of the reach of ATHEISM you're crying like a baby.
Pẹ̀lẹ̀ má ké mọ́! grin
Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by LordReed(m): 1:43pm On Oct 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

No let am pain you too much my friend! smiley

The OP is obviously talking to believers not unbelievers so my point is clear that the reasons he gave have nothing to do with faith in God because there's something we are achieving with faith so if ATHEISM can't prefer a better solution to that then ATHEISM is hopeless, worthless and useless!
So don't think your faculty can escape thorough reproof by hiding under the disguise of no promises because nobody expects anything from you guys before the OP came with what seems like the GREATEST reasons from his own IQ.
I just presented one single reason that will make 99.99999% of religionists on this planet abandon their faith but since it's out of the reach of ATHEISM you're crying like a baby.
Pẹ̀lẹ̀ má ké mọ́! grin

LMFAO! Chai! how can someone be so stupid for Andromeda's sake?! Does anything about what the OP wrote indicate atheism is promising you something? You presented a reason for your cult and I told you to go and enjoy but instead you maintained your arsehole stance thinking you are ridiculing me not knowing you are making a huge joke of the so called peace you came to sell. Don't you see how stupìd you are.
Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
LordReed:

LMFAO! Chai! how can someone be so stupid for Andromeda's sake?! Does anything about what the OP wrote indicate atheism is promising you something? You presented a reason for your cult and I told you to go and enjoy but instead you maintained your arsehole stance thinking you are ridiculing me not knowing you are making a huge joke of the so called peace you came to sell. Don't you see how stupìd you are.

Hurtful speeches can't hide your hopelessness this time around, so continue crying for all i care.
I never chat you so find a way to console your worthless atheistic heart! wink
Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by LordReed(m): 1:51pm On Oct 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Hurtful speeches can't hide your hopelessness this time around, so continue crying for all i care.
I never chat you so find a way to console your worthless atheistic heart! wink

Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:58pm On Oct 14, 2021
I just hope Bornfreak gets the message now as there's nothing ATHEISM can offer real beleivers to make them abandon their faith!
Yorùbá people will say:

"Tí ọmọdé bá rí oyin á sọ àkàrà nù"

You can't expect someone to throw away what he has without a replacement! smiley
Re: 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 by budaatum: 12:31pm On Oct 03, 2022
Shepherd00:

Pls give me 10 benefits of becoming an atheist and I will become one.

What do I stand to gain from becoming an atheist?

Shepherd00:

And how does this benefit me?

The last two posts of Shepherd00.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

20 Reasons To Abandon Christianity (part 1) / Incorruptibility Of Saints (Bodies Defying Decomposition After Death)- Opinions? / From Christianity To Deism And Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.