Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

What Do I Give Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Give Her? (5090 Views)

"My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady / What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? / I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Give Her? by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:38pm On Oct 11, 2019
tillaman:
You can order for a set of sneakers!! Preferably boost 700!!
I had a fight with me girl last week so I appeased the Oracle with a pair of yeezy boost 700 and she loves them!!
Or better yet you can opt for a set of ear rings and necklace just something she puts on !
I wish you luck man

Yeezy boost 700? shocked

1 Like

Re: What Do I Give Her? by Omar09(m): 3:50pm On Oct 11, 2019
Iogobenz:
I know but I don't just want any gift.
I want something that can excite a girl her age...
That was my point.

Look man it's your cash... You should feel good giving her the gift. It's your feelings that matters not hers. Whether or not she likes it will determine your next step with her. If she gives you the slightest impression that she doesn't, dump her so you won't cry foul later. If she likes, thread with care. Bi.tches ain't worth it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do I Give Her? by Tallesty1(m): 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2019
Kaycee54321:
Depends on your budget

A pink iPhone 11 always does the trick for most ladies in this part of the world.

Re: What Do I Give Her? by Tallesty1(m): 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2019
Iogobenz:
lol come on na,I love this one.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Give Her? by Kaycee54321(m): 4:22pm On Oct 11, 2019
[quote author=Tallesty1 post=83048033][/quote]

cheesy
Re: What Do I Give Her? by tillaman(m): 4:25pm On Oct 11, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Yeezy boost 700? shocked
yeah yeezy boost 700

Re: What Do I Give Her? by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:26pm On Oct 11, 2019
tillaman:
yeah yeezy boost 700

Kanye's product? Cos it's really expensive.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Give Her? by frozen70g(f): 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2019
Iogobenz:
So I am trying to build something with this 22year old I am with at the moment.
I promised to get her a souvenir on my way back from my trip but was so occupied and the last minute rush was something else so I couldn't do so again(though I regret it).
So I am thinking,what will be an acceptable gift for a girl her age?Like say,something unique.
Something I can get here.
Or do I just give her cash and forget about all the whole damn thing?Or would it be out of place for a descent girl from a good home?
Please I need your input.
Thanks.

Just give her the cash to get some things for her self

Women list of wants are many and you won't know where to start from
Re: What Do I Give Her? by Lamanii22(f): 4:36pm On Oct 11, 2019
mzhorlah:
get her a nice bag. btw, I sell bags

Oshey marketer
Re: What Do I Give Her? by tillaman(m): 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Kanye's product? Cos it's really expensive.
lol me I no come Sabi that one buh I got them for 26k each
E fit come be Uche version
Re: What Do I Give Her? by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:41pm On Oct 11, 2019
tillaman:

grin okay.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Give Her? by SkinnyNigga: 7:45am On Oct 12, 2019
them go break your heart again..

1 Like

Re: What Do I Give Her? by mzhorlah(f): 10:06pm On Oct 13, 2019
Lamanii22:

Oshey marketer
My 'can' cannot carry last grin

1 Like

Re: What Do I Give Her? by Iogobenz(m): 7:13pm On Oct 22, 2019
Update guys.
Hailings to all my homies.Tillaman and co.. wink
So the girl and I were to meet on this Monday like i said.
We did meet but I hadn't gotten her gift at the time(the one I was suppose to buy from my trip But lied).
Men I saw her and this girl looked like a million dollars.
She was going for her training(industrial safety whatever $ language too..) But decided to abandon her classes for the day cos of a young OG.
So we were happy seeing each other after a long time and she gave me a sweet hug and I pecked her too.men this girl too fine abeg and she smelt nice too.
So she said she wanted to be with me today and asked of her gift shocked I hadn't gotten it at the time so I lied I haven't been home since and was working.
After some minutes a business call came and I had to rush to my warehouse and I told her,she said we can go together no problem.
We both went there and I was so angry cos I was having some issues with my people undecided
She was the one that calmed the air sef cos I was really shouting.
Then after the whole work ish,she asked if I know where we could get some telecom radios,the police type.
I said no but we could find it.we went scouting and finally saw it,they said we should pay 15k each,I wanted to pay but she said I shouldn't that it's too much and all.
That we should forget about it.i said ok.
I had to travel too so I said to her she shouldn't worry that I will buy everything for her when I get back from my short trip,all expense paid.
She said ok,we said our goodbyes and I went for business right away.
Got back yesterday at midnight and just fell asleep right away.
While on business,she Later she called that it's important for her school bla bla bla...that it's kind of urgent and she was almost crying undecided
That they insist she was to bring it yesterday and all.So I told her not to worry that when I come back,I will buy it for her.
She said that she doesn't want me to buy it for her but I should just take her there and she'll pay by herself.
Anyways...
Today as early as 8am,I rush go NIKE'S go buy her trainers.
Lol as we met,I presented it to her but it was a little big.damn!
Well,she appreciated anyway and we went to scout for the devices again.
Got there and damn!that thing na 25k each o!
They said the boy there made a mistake.
The girl burst cry grin
I told her not to worry and we left.she just dey cry cry undecided
I asked her;Do you want me to get it for You?
She say no.but that she's going to get it.
How? undecided
She mumbled some women talk and I was too impatient to be going back and forth.
She kept murmuring undecided
So I put her under some kind of pressure to accept that I should get it for her so that tomorrow person no go ask me say what have you ever done for me? undecided
Also,let it not be like I did it on my own will but because of her,so that she should know she is committed already.
I'm a capitalist,no time for nonsense again.
She now owes me loyalty shocked
But that 50k pain me sha lol.plus sneaker money too angry
Anyways here's the sneakers.i hope it's feminine enough sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do I Give Her? by Iogobenz(m): 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2019
The damn telecom devices too.
Well,let's see how it goes.
But I think she's a good girl that won't put me under pressure and she knows the value of money too,so I'm good.
Perfect wife material.
Later went to give it to her at her training.
I was well dressed,pull up in a clean Mercedes and her friends just dey eye a young nigga lol.
Met her,hugged her,handed it off and zoom off for hustle,no time.
N.a. so e go o.make I just dey observe.
But I'm kind of anxious too I don't know why undecided
Anyways,here...

Re: What Do I Give Her? by tillaman(m): 8:44am On Oct 23, 2019
Iogobenz:
Update guys.
So the girl and I were to meet on this Monday like i said.
We did meet but I hadn't gotten her gift at the time(the one I was suppose to buy from my trip But lied).
Men I saw her and this girl looked like a million dollars.
She was going for her training(industrial safety whatever $ language too..) But decided to abandon her classes for the day cos of a young OG.
So we were happy seeing each other after a long time and she gave me a sweet hug and I pecked her too.men this girl too fine abeg and she smelt nice too.
So she said she wanted to be with me today and asked of her gift shocked I hadn't gotten it at the time so I lied I haven't been home since and was working.
After some minutes a business call came and I had to rush to my warehouse and I told her,she said we can go together no problem.
We both went there and I was so angry cos I was having some issues with my people undecided
She was the one that calmed the air sef cos I was really shouting.
Then after the whole work ish,she asked if I know where we could get some telecom radios,the police type.
I said no but we could find it.we went scouting and finally saw it,they said we should pay 15k each,I wanted to pay but she said I shouldn't that it's too much and all.
That we should forget about it.i said ok.
I had to travel too so I said to her she shouldn't worry that I will buy everything for her when I get back from my short trip,all expense paid.
She said ok,we said our goodbyes and I went for business right away.
Got back yesterday at midnight and just fell asleep right away.
While on business,she Later she called that it's important for her school bla bla bla...that it's kind of urgent and she was almost crying undecided
That they insist she was to bring it yesterday and all.So I told her not to worry that when I come back,I will buy it for her.
She said that she doesn't want me to buy it for her but I should just take her there and she'll pay by herself.
Anyways...
Today as early as 8am,I rush go NIKE'S go buy her trainers.
Lol as we met,I presented it to her but it was a little big.damn!
Well,she appreciated anyway and we went to scout for the devices again.
Got there and damn!that thing na 25k each o!
They said the boy there made a mistake.
The girl burst cry grin
I told her not to worry and we left.she just dey cry cry undecided
I asked her;Do you want me to get it for You?
She say no.but that she's going to get it.
How? undecided
She mumbled some women talk and I was too impatient to be going back and forth.
She kept murmuring undecided
So I put her under some kind of pressure to accept that I should get it for her so that tomorrow person no go ask me say what have you ever done for me? undecided
Also,let it not be like I did it on my own will but because of her,so that she should know she is committed already.
I'm a capitalist,no time for nonsense again.
She now owes me loyalty shocked
nice kicks you got there!! Keep it 100% boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do I Give Her? by Iogobenz(m): 10:08am On Oct 23, 2019
tillaman:
nice kicks you got there!! Keep it 100% boss
thanks bro.
wink
Re: What Do I Give Her? by IceColdVeins(m): 10:45am On Oct 23, 2019
Its so sweet to meet a new chic!! With the whole fresh emotions, the value of uncertainty, tabula rasa (clean slate) and all....
But you need to go easy on the buying spree bro!
Whether decent or not, It spoils these girls way too much, worse if she is already the entitled materialistic type. Be careful, you sound too confident about her but I smell manipulations and clinginess with all her uneccessary weeping and deliberate tagging you along to make purchases meant for her without asking you to pay, I put it you that she using every man's weakness against you, which is..............'ego' (just like you already said you dont want her to say you never helped her in future).
I'm not trying to burst your bubbles neither am I trying to smother the butterflies in your tummy, rather, this is just a re-awakening so you could avert the likelihood of what happened between you and that ABJ girl to reccur.
Girls will always be girls bro, everywhere and anywhere, once you seem to be non-manipulable, you forever earn the respect that you yarn for.
Yeah spoil them with your money but let them know you are the messiah and messiahs that I know show no weakness!

Iogobenz:
Update guys.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do I Give Her? by Iogobenz(m): 11:51am On Oct 23, 2019
IceColdVeins:
Its so sweet to meet a new chic!! With the whole fresh emotions, the value of uncertainty, tabula rasa (clean slate) and all....
But you need to go easy on the buying spree bro!
Whether decent or not, It spoils these girls way too much, worse if she is already the entitled materialistic type. Be careful, you sound too confident about her but I smell manipulations and clinginess with all her uneccessary weeping and deliberate tagging you along to make purchases meant for her without asking you to pay, I put it you that she using every man's weakness against you, which is..............'ego' (just like you already said you dont want her to say you never helped her in future).
I'm not trying to burst your bubbles neither am I trying to kill the butterflies in your tummy, rather, this is just a re-awakening so you could avert the likelihood of what happened between you and that ABJ girl to reccur.
Girls will always be girls bro, everywhere and anywhere, once you seem to be non-manipulable, you forever earn the respect that you yarn for.
Yeah spoil them with your money but let them know you are the messiah and messiahs that I know show no weakness!

I am still thinking bro.
Yesterday evening She asked for my account number,i gave her and out of the blues I received 30k.15k twice from 2 different accounts.
One looked like hers and the other was a guy's account(could tell from the name).
So u think she gave what she could to support and I was contented and it seemed she is not after money,cos a gold digger won't refund right?
Or perhaps she wants to gain my trust so she can drop a bigger billing I thought.
Then she did something this morning that made me think much.
She played the birthday card undecided
That her birthday is coming up and all...
I opted to support just so I know her aim but she declined.
Well,I will be watching closely.let's see what happens.
Any gold digging trait and I'm out.no time for nonsense undecided

1 Like

Re: What Do I Give Her? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:54am On Oct 23, 2019
It's good to help but be careful,if the girl is good,she wouldn't take advantage of ur generosity, if she show greed,na to jakpa,no time.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Give Her? by tillaman(m): 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
Iogobenz:
I am still thinking bro.
Yesterday evening She asked for my account number,i gave her and out of the blues I received 30k.15k twice from 2 different accounts.
One looked like hers and the other was a guy's account(could tell from the name).
So u think she gave what she could to support and I was contented and it seemed she is not after money,cos a gold digger won't refund right?
Or perhaps she wants to gain my trust so she can drop a bigger billing I thought.
Then she did something this morning that made me think much.
She played the birthday card undecided
That her birthday is coming up and all...
I opted to support just so I know her aim but she declined.
Well,I will be watching closely.let's see what happens.
Any gold digging trait and I'm out.no time for nonsense undecided
It’s both ways bro!! She fit tell you her birthday so you can grace the occasion and since you offered to help and she declined bro you fit just watch till like 4 days to the day then you can just surprise her with maybe some drinks, it’s not a bad idea to support her if she’s not one of them gold diggers! I hope you keep this one brother!

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Give Her? by MariaAngeles: 8:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
tillaman:
yeah yeezy boost 700
You've been had bro!
Those are knockoffs grin

Re: What Do I Give Her? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 29, 2019
ahnie:
A G-wagon...

i hav something 4 u.
Re: What Do I Give Her? by MedicH: 8:24pm On Oct 29, 2019
ahnie:
A G-wagon...

You just come here and say g-wagon because u hear everyone say it. Be careful

1 Like

Re: What Do I Give Her? by tillaman(m): 10:10pm On Oct 29, 2019
MariaAngeles:

You've been had bro!
Those are knockoffs grin
I ‘ve been had??
Re: What Do I Give Her? by tillaman(m): 10:13pm On Oct 29, 2019
MariaAngeles:

You've been had bro!
Those are knockoffs grin
it could be Uche’s version but it was packed with this same carton, and it’s from a very trusted homie!!
Re: What Do I Give Her? by MariaAngeles: 11:18pm On Oct 29, 2019
tillaman:
it could be Uche’s version but it was packed with this same carton, and it’s from a very trusted homie!!
grin grin grin grin grin
Whenever you need another pair, contact me, I'll sell them to you at a cheaper rate wink cheesy
Re: What Do I Give Her? by MariaAngeles: 11:23pm On Oct 29, 2019
tillaman:
I ‘ve been had??
E mean say them GBA you! grin
Re: What Do I Give Her? by tillaman(m): 12:27am On Oct 30, 2019
MariaAngeles:

grin grin grin grin grin
Whenever you need another pair, contact me, I'll sell them to you at a cheaper rate wink cheesy
how much are we looking at ??
Re: What Do I Give Her? by tillaman(m): 12:28am On Oct 30, 2019
MariaAngeles:

E mean say them GBA you! grin
but 26k is reasonable for an Original fake yeezy now
Re: What Do I Give Her? by Nobody: 12:41am On Oct 30, 2019
tillaman:
Lol. That’s obviously imitation bro. That boost cost hundreds of pounds. Do the maths
Re: What Do I Give Her? by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 30, 2019
MariaAngeles:

grin grin grin grin grin
you’ll sell a yeezy cheaper than 20k Naira? shocked shocked

5th grade fake lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Size Of My D*ck Vs The Size SHE WANTS !! / LAUTECH Trends Again! Sex Tape Of A Lecturer Leaks Online [VIDEO] / Amber Rose My Idol, She's As Sexy As Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.