Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Chima Orlu The Abuja Bomber Is In S’africa, Claims Henry Okah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chima Orlu The Abuja Bomber Is In S’africa, Claims Henry Okah (3113 Views)

El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa / Meet The People Who Jogged From Owerri To Orlu To Celebrate Rochas' Victory.pix / Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chima Orlu The Abuja Bomber Is In S’africa, Claims Henry Okah by EzeUche0(m): 7:23pm On Nov 07, 2010
Beaf you are a fool. You do not burn your bridges with someone who supports your cause. I can make it a lot difficult and I have had the patience of Job with you, but you continue to make an arse out of yourself.

You and your asinine statements, and hypothetical; and then you have the nerve to think your intellect is superior to my own. That is quite funny. You are not on my level, nor, will you ever be on my level. I hate when social inferiors feel good about themselves.

Adios. . . May your children be smarter than their father.  cheesy
Re: Chima Orlu The Abuja Bomber Is In S’africa, Claims Henry Okah by Beaf: 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2010
excanny:

Can you please explain to me the correlation between Chima Orlu and Justin Malcolm Umejesi?

Ask the South African court, they have the affidavit. Thankfully the legal profession is peopled by folk with very high IQ's, interpreting the meaning of documents is the least of their problems. The court interpreted the document, go ask them, you will find out that to the court, Chima Orlu and Justin Malcolm Umejesi are one and the same criminal with multiple identities.
Re: Chima Orlu The Abuja Bomber Is In S’africa, Claims Henry Okah by Beaf: 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2010
EzeUche0:

Beaf you are a fool. You do not burn your bridges with someone who supports your cause. I can make it a lot difficult and I have had the patience of Job with you, but you continue to make an arse out of yourself.

You and your asinine statements, and hypothetical; and then you have the nerve to think your intellect is superior to my own. That is quite funny. You are not on my level, nor, will you ever be on my level. I hate when social inferiors feel good about themselves.

Adios. . . May you children be smarter than their father.  cheesy

Fck you and your support. You are as inconsequential as the next cockroach.
Dimwitted son of Chima Orlu.

It must be really difficult living the existence of a cretin, please can you tell NL about your day to day routine? grin grin grin grin
How do you survive? Cos you seem too sup!d for even that primal purpose shocked
Re: Chima Orlu The Abuja Bomber Is In S’africa, Claims Henry Okah by EzeUche0(m): 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2010
Beaf

Ikwikwi ka ibu. . .

Nne gi na nna gi na umunnegi nile nwukwa . . .
Re: Chima Orlu The Abuja Bomber Is In S’africa, Claims Henry Okah by Beaf: 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2010
EzeUche0:

Beaf

Ikwikwi ka ibu. . .

Nne gi na nna gi na umunnegi nile nwukwa . . .

Dude, you're so stup!d you should be in a zoo. cool
Re: Chima Orlu The Abuja Bomber Is In S’africa, Claims Henry Okah by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 07, 2010
the double talking former eater of okah's phallus is running his mouth again? cheesy cheesy cheesy

perhaps we should go back down memory lane with okah's one time no one fan cheesy cheesy
Re: Chima Orlu The Abuja Bomber Is In S’africa, Claims Henry Okah by Abagworo(m): 9:15pm On Nov 07, 2010
@beaf.I don't get what you are arriving at.Henry Okah recognised a guy as a spy working for Nigerian Government.If that spy did the bombing,how then does that relate to Okah?
Re: Chima Orlu The Abuja Bomber Is In S’africa, Claims Henry Okah by Beaf: 9:32pm On Nov 07, 2010
Abagworo:

@beaf.I don't get what you are arriving at.Henry Okah recognised a guy as a spy working for Nigerian Government.If that spy did the bombing,how then does that relate to Okah?

That is Okah's story. He is just a mere civilian, so why believe he can identify a spy? His story is very weak.
The govts position on the other hand, is that Chima Orlu worked for Okah and Okah gave him the order to set off the bombs. What I find strange is that Okah waited this long to not only accept that he knows Chima Orlu, but swore an affidavit to support the fact.
Re: Chima Orlu The Abuja Bomber Is In S’africa, Claims Henry Okah by suyamasta(m): 9:59am On Feb 01, 2016
When i read about the Okah's ordeal im almost sympathetic, but its yet to be clear who the true culprits are!
Re: Chima Orlu The Abuja Bomber Is In S’africa, Claims Henry Okah by Kyase(m): 10:49am On Feb 01, 2016
suyamasta:
When i read about the Okah's ordeal im almost sympathetic, but its yet to be clear who the true culprits are!
Nawaooo.
This thread don die since 2010 but you waka come resurrect am, why na angry
Re: Chima Orlu The Abuja Bomber Is In S’africa, Claims Henry Okah by suyamasta(m): 1:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
Kyase:

Nawaooo.
This thread don die since 2010 but you waka come resurrect am, why na angry
The story no ba end well na, we still noba conclude weda na d Okahs d lie abi na FG dey lie
Re: Chima Orlu The Abuja Bomber Is In S’africa, Claims Henry Okah by Kyase(m): 1:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
suyamasta:
The story no ba end well na, we still noba conclude weda na d Okahs d lie abi na FG dey lie
Make we wait see na
Re: Chima Orlu The Abuja Bomber Is In S’africa, Claims Henry Okah by suyamasta(m): 2:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
Kyase:
Make we wait see na
Yes
Re: Chima Orlu The Abuja Bomber Is In S’africa, Claims Henry Okah by BekeeBuAgbara: 2:17pm On Feb 01, 2016
I remember Beaf.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Rejects Move To Reduce Income Tax Rates / Why We Dislike Nigerians With A Passion – Republic Of Benin People / My Encounter With The Boko Haram Leaders - Asari Dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.