Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England (217315 Views)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by McCoy91(m): 11:41pm On Feb 03, 2011
bgees:

Just something I stumbled upon: Torres has never won a single trophy in club football. He surely walks around with bad luck, we were winning trophies before he came around. I hope he carries that bad luck to Chelsea.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by dayokanu(m): 3:23am On Feb 04, 2011
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by illusion2: 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2011
bgees:

Just something I stumbled upon: Torres has never won a single trophy in club football. He surely walks around with bad luck, we were winning trophies before he came around. I hope he carries that bad luck to Chelsea.
Well noted. smiley
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Mobinga: 1:34pm On Feb 04, 2011
cry
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by codedguy1(m): 3:57pm On Feb 04, 2011
dayokanu:

grin grin grin grin

This is soo funny!!
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Braveht: 4:28pm On Feb 04, 2011
this is anfield powered by glory

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Braveht: 4:30pm On Feb 04, 2011
first training at melwood

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by dayokanu(m): 7:43pm On Feb 04, 2011
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by illusion2: 11:01pm On Feb 04, 2011
^^^^ sucker ! tongue
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by codeb(m): 11:26pm On Feb 04, 2011
He's now a blue he was a red – Torres! Torres!
He's left The Kop to join The Shed – Torres! Torres!
He used to go out on the rob,
But now he's got a proper job
Fernando Torres – Chelsea's new number nine!
They thought he'd always be a red – Torres! Torres!
You'll never walk alone he said - Torres! Torres!
They bought the lad from sunny Spain,
He scored a few then grew a brain
Fernando Torres – Chelsea's new number nine!
His armband proved he was a red torres torres
then why's he playing at the shed torres torres
He used to be a little dense
But now he's gone and learnt some sense
FERNANDO TORRES CHELSEAS NO. 9
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by A40(m): 11:51am On Feb 05, 2011
bgees:

ROTFLOL!
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by McCoy91(m): 7:30pm On Feb 06, 2011
So we won. Home & Away. Why are you guys silent on the home thread?
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by bgees(m): 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2011
From official match report on LFCtv:
"As the sides re-emerged for the second half, Torres appeared to gravitate towards his old teammates before realising his mistake and rejoining those in blue. It was yet another bizarre footprint on the 26-year-old's journey from Merseyside to the capital."
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by bgees(m): 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2011
Kudos to boys and the King. I think we played really well.

If Torres continues like these, Chelsea fans will turn on him.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by medjai(m): 11:10pm On Feb 06, 2011
. . . and the new Kop hero is Raul Meireles.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by bgees(m): 12:07am On Feb 07, 2011
wink

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by A40(m): 12:33am On Feb 07, 2011
I ask again. Who needs Torres grin grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 12:49am On Feb 07, 2011
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by jaephoenix(m): 6:40am On Feb 07, 2011
When u walk through the storm,keep your head up high,and dont be afraid of the dark,,
boys i dont know no el nino but i know el pistolero.
WALK ON WALK ON
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by johnterry1: 11:04am On Feb 07, 2011
u guys should wake up from ur slumber.torres has moved to a big club.the young man earns good pay,will win d champs league soon and u guys are here making noise.if u are not happy with him,go kiss a live wire.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by McCoy91(m): 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2011
^^^hmm. The way poor men always go on and on about the money a player earns and the way dull men always sidestep the point. Smh.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Mobinga: 1:09pm On Feb 07, 2011
lol!@ johnterry
It seems all the pr0n you dey act don they disturb ya prick since you they reason through am grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by johnterry1: 1:12pm On Feb 07, 2011
mumu,if u so like torress then watch chelsea games
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by A40(m): 4:01pm On Feb 07, 2011
If only you guys offloaded that dud called Maxi Rodriguez in the January transfer window
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 07, 2011
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by bgees(m): 11:44pm On Feb 12, 2011
I thought the boys looked tired today. It was a nice match anyway and Suarez is looking like a very important player.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by illusion2: 11:20am On Feb 14, 2011
The international break never does big teams any good,tho' we really should be winning games like this.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by dayokanu(m): 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2011
Most big teams won their games, SO next excuse
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by illusion2: 6:57pm On Feb 14, 2011
^^^^^
illusion2:

The international break never does big teams any good,tho' we really should be winning games like this.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by jaephoenix(m): 10:59am On Feb 17, 2011
Most big teams won their games, SO next excuse(by dayo)
1.d goal was offside.watch d replay n accompanying commentaries.
whn d free kick was made,it was flickd on by a Wigan player,already Gohouri was offside.
2.d ref should have allowed Glen Johnson 2 score(as per advantage) after a defender yanked Suarez away frm d ball.Instead he blew 4 a meaningless freekick,wit even no yellow card 4 d defender.
i could go on n on
so yes,d officiatin was poor
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by bgees(m): 6:01pm On Feb 27, 2011
I had to bring this thread back from the second page.

It was a bad day, lost at West Ham 1-3.

All I know is Joe Cole should be off in the summer.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by McCoy91(m): 11:43pm On Feb 28, 2011
^^Don't know why but I still think there is hope for him. He just has to play more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (108) (Reply)

Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) / Manchester City Fan Thread!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.