Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England (217734 Views)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by illusion2: 1:46pm On Apr 13, 2011
Somehow ,I'm still hopeful for 4th place.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 13, 2011
I'm keenly waitin 4 d game against arsenal, Their fans at my end are really annoying.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by McCoy91(m): 6:23am On Apr 14, 2011
Carroll is still not worth 35mil but mahn, do I gloat when I watch Torres in action. Should we pity him? Make we lift the curse na, guys. Shey na 10 or 11 matches now without a goal.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by chuckdee4(m): 12:54pm On Apr 15, 2011
I'm loving this new Liverpool frontline (Although Caroll is not worth £35m, £15 more like it), i just hope y'all don't gel come Sunday
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by bgees(m): 7:46pm On Apr 17, 2011
Nice game.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by McCoy91(m): 11:46pm On Apr 17, 2011
We were lucky.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by illusion2: 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2011
McCoy91:

We were lucky.
Well you need luck sometimes.
They(Arsenal) were really lucky in the 1st game of the season at Anfield.

The fluke own goal by eina is one to be forgotten,had we won that game the season would probably have been different.

Well done to the boys for the resilience tho'
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by medjai(m): 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2011
Wow! Maxi hatrick. . . nice smiley
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by medjai(m): 4:37pm On Apr 23, 2011
Joe Cole is alive smiley
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by dominique(f): 5:02pm On Apr 23, 2011
liverpool 5- birmingham 0
didn' look like the same birmingham that won carling cup. kudos to liverpool sha
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by jaephoenix(m): 12:47am On May 09, 2011
Guys whats happening?why have u guys deserted?
Anyway who s that guy wearing number 17 n pretending 2 b Maxi Rodriguez?what has he done with d real Maxi.Am worried
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by McCoy91(m): 11:25am On May 09, 2011
Lol. I'm far from worried. Hope the other Maxi never reappears. That doesn't mean we don't need new wingers tho. Maxi is still not IT.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by tocdee(m): 3:38pm On May 09, 2011
Oh that. That's the guy fighting to put up a show to avoid the summer yard sales short list.
But has anyone else noticed how Kuyt and Suarez seem to link up much better when Carroll's not on the field? Hmm?
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by A40(m): 8:10pm On May 09, 2011
Maxi Rodriguez must be on Nairaland! He better tell us his handle
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by MeGaStReEt: 9:45pm On May 09, 2011
Liverpool. Make una take am easy on Fulham ooooooo
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by medjai(m): 9:56pm On May 09, 2011
7 goals in 3 games for Maxi. . . how people change
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by jaephoenix(m): 10:56pm On May 09, 2011
Maxi's mum just called:she's looking 4 her boy.that clone cant b her son.
Seriously guys that dude is something now.Though we need a pacy wingers like Young,Sanchez etc.We need that width n some depth too.I looked @ our attack n shook my head:d only forward there was Cole, n he s not gonna make any defence quake,not exactly a match changer.
Our attack is good-Suarez(dude is a terror) n Kuyt linking up well,Meireles n Maxi did okay.When Gerrard returns n starts bossing that midfield,we d b something.
also Carroll acting as a big target man
Fernando who?
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by McCoy91(m): 11:25pm On May 09, 2011
Top four finish very possible. Help us Tottenham
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by bgees(m): 12:38am On May 10, 2011
What if Kenny had been with us form the start of the season? We could been competing for the title . The man is such a genius.

And Suarez was still looking to score in the 93rd minute taking one 3 or 4 defenders! What kind of striker is that?!!!

Lets just smash Spurs and continue next season.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by tocdee(m): 9:36am On May 10, 2011
I'll gladly eat my words; Maxi is on fire!! Suarez is a spectacular with his movement and drive (see bgees post above) and as for Kuyt, he's been my favourite this season. That man's so honest it's unbelievable!
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by McCoy91(m): 8:11pm On May 10, 2011
guys, just picture an in-form Gerrard and an Ashley Young in that squad. It wouldn't be fair on our opponents
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by bgees(m): 10:54pm On May 10, 2011
McCoy91:

guys, just picture an in-form Gerrard and an Ashley Young in that squad. It wouldn't be fair on our opponents

I would not want Ashley Young, I think he is overrated. Have u heard of Alexis Sanchez or Juan Mata?
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by tocdee(m): 9:48am On May 11, 2011
bgees:

I would not want Ashley Young, I think he is overrated. Have u heard of Alexis Sanchez or Juan Mata?

I agree. Ashley Young is overrated BUT Alexis Sanchez is being chased by too many top sides too. Mata, on the other hand, is also an excellent prospect but we would have to pull some serious strings since Valencia would offer him Champions League participation next season while we wouldn't. I really won't mind Ezekiel Lavezzi in a red shirt though.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by bgees(m): 11:35pm On May 11, 2011
tocdee:

I agree. Ashley Young is overrated BUT Alexis Sanchez is being chased by too many top sides too. Mata, on the other hand, is also an excellent prospect but we would have to pull some serious strings since Valencia would offer him Champions League participation next season while we wouldn't. I really won't mind Ezekiel Lavezzi in a red shirt though.
true.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by manmustwac(m): 6:45pm On May 16, 2011
Spurs beat you guys 2 0 away I bet you guys didn't see that one comlng
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by bgees(m): 6:48pm On May 16, 2011
manmustwac:

Spurs beat you guys 2 0 away I bet you guys didn't see that one comlng

why gloat over 5th place? Is that what your team aims for?
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 10, 2011
IN: Alexander Doni (Roma) and Jordan Henderson (Sunderland)
Expecting a £5m deal for Gael Clichy.

Jst thought of bringing our thread back to the top grin grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 10, 2011
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by illusion2: 8:26pm On Jun 10, 2011
alekside:

IN: Alexander Doni (Roma) and Jordan Henderson (Sunderland)
Expecting a £5m deal for Gael Clichy.

Jst thought of bringing our thread back to the top grin grin

Thanks mate.

We all took a break. I'm yet to see the Henderson guy in action. But all the hype around him must count for something.

I think we lost Ashley Young to MAN U ?
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2011
Yeah, We lost him. He's in search of Champions league football.

Walahi, The hype around J. Henderson is too much. I'm also hoping he lives up to expections. We can't pay £20m on him for nothing grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 11, 2011
INTERESTING,

According to reports in Spain Juan Mata looks set to be the next big signing to arrive at Anfield as Liverpool switch their sights to the wings after completing the signing of Midfielder Jordan Henderson. The 23 year old Spaniard has spent the last four seasons with Valencia after arriving at the Mestalla Stadium from the Real Madrid B team however he has long been linked with a move to Liverpool firstly under Rafa Benitez and now under Kenny Dalglish. Mata would add some genuine creativity to the wing, something that has been missing at Anfield for a long time, and last season scored 8 goals and created 12 as Valencia claimed 3rd spot in Spain despite selling David Silva and David Villa. Mata is rated around the 20 million mark and given that Liverpool appears to have a sizeable transfer budget this summer, a move could be on the cards. Mata is currently on duty with the Spanish under 21 side at the UEFA under-21 European Championship, where he is tipped to one of the stars of the show.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/media-watch/liverpool-to-finally-get-mata

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (108) (Reply)

Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) / Manchester City Fan Thread!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.