Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England (217671 Views)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 29, 2022
cool cool

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 29, 2022
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 29, 2022
embarassed

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 29, 2022
Istanbul 2023,Let's fvucking go cool

1 Like

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by openmine(m): 3:54pm On May 30, 2022
Kloppo:
cool cool
Waaaaooooh despite the crushing defeat see d crowd that came out to welcome them!
This will motivate the players to go again next season!
So proud to be a red man!

1 Like

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Bacteria8: 4:24pm On May 30, 2022
openmine:

Waaaaooooh despite the crushing defeat see d crowd that came out to welcome them!
This will motivate the players to go again next season!
So proud to be a red man!

And until they meet Madrid again... grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Martinez39s(m): 4:37pm On May 30, 2022
Quadruple is not for everyone. grin grin Enjoy your minor double which is less than Man City's trophy achievement this season.

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Martinez39s(m): 4:56pm On May 30, 2022
openmine:
Our priority should be to get a striker and possibly a CM
Keita is just not good enough!
You people really missed Wijnaldum's high work rate (both in attack and defense), intensity and attacking threat. Thiago is good, but these qualities of Wijnaldum makes him a better fit for LFC style of play. Thiago lacks the intensity of Wijnaldum, and Wijnaldum is much more of an attacking threat than Thiago. Fanciful passes and touches and flair won't matter in the big games for Liverpool if the intensity isn't there.

Thiago can pass well, dribble and do some fanciful skills and stuff, but he cannot press for 90 minutes. He gets tired early in the second half and he isn't a big attacking threat. The rate and intensity with which he tracks back are very poor for a Liverpool midfielder; these slows down Liverpool's game a bit and contributes to defensive problems when pressing to get the ball back.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Silentgroper(m): 5:24pm On May 30, 2022
Bacteria8:

That's if madrid gets to final..
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Silentgroper(m): 5:28pm On May 30, 2022
Martinez39s:
Quadruple is not for everyone. grin grin Enjoy your minor double which is less than Man City's trophy achievement this season.
F.A is bigger than epl tongue

Money wise..

uncle lets talk abt man.u ur club.. What did u achieve?

Thursday night football grin tongue
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Silentgroper(m): 5:34pm On May 30, 2022
Martinez39s:
You people really missed Wijnaldum's high work rate (both in attack and defense), intensity and attacking threat. Thiago is good, but these qualities of Wijnaldum makes him a better fit for LFC style of play. Thiago lacks the intensity of Wijnaldum, and Wijnaldum is much more of an attacking threat than Thiago. Fanciful passes and touches and flair won't matter in the big games for Liverpool if the intensity isn't there.

Thiago can pass well, dribble and do some fanciful skills and stuff, but he cannot press for 90 minutes. He gets tired early in the second half and he isn't a big attacking threat. The rate and intensity with which he tracks back are very poor for a Liverpool midfielder; these slows down Liverpool's game a bit and contributes to defensive problems when pressing to get the ball back.
Yet keita d agile one still does less than thiago.. Thiago is in 30s nd injury prone..
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Silentgroper(m): 5:41pm On May 30, 2022
We are looking at ousmane dembele direction.. Is this ideal.. I mean this guy is injury prone.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Martinez39s(m): 6:09pm On May 30, 2022
Silentgroper:
F.A is bigger than epl tongue

Money wise..

uncle lets talk abt man.u ur club.. What did u achieve?

Thursday night football grin tongue
EPL title is more prestigious; it is not a mickey mouse cup. grin tongue

From daydreaming of the quadruple and thinking you guys had a chance to settling with a minor double. Man City and Madrid gave you guys hope, only to smack you people back to reality. After all the gengen press and everything, na only two small cups wey una take hold body las las. It was a travesty and humiliation to see LFC parade hyping the two mickey mouse trophies that Chelsea wastefulness and Man City's second-choice goalie handed to you guys. grin Liverpool are simply not good enough. Couldn't score in a final.

You guys really thought you had a chance.

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Martinez39s(m): 6:14pm On May 30, 2022
Silentgroper:
Yet keita d agile one still does less than thiago.. Thiago is in 30s nd injury prone..
It's not about just being agile. I would pick Thiago over Keita. Wijnaldum and Thiago are more technically gifted in passing and attack than Keita and they position themselves better. Wijnaldum is a beast on his own as far as LFC system of play is concerned. Thiago isn't in his prime anymore.

Wijnaldum >>> Thiago >>> Keita.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Martinez39s(m): 6:24pm On May 30, 2022
Silentgroper:
We are looking at ousmane dembele direction.. Is this ideal.. I mean this guy is injury prone.
The quickest way to ruin your season is to get Ousmane Dembele. What liverpool need is a vibrant midfield general that has a high work rate, can track back, make good killer passes and pose an attacking threat. You guys need also need a good number 9 who is clinical and can guarantee goals like Suarez and Torres. You guys have a history of always being wasteful when it matters most. On Sadio Mane is most reliable in front of goal. If you guys weren't wasteful, even your trophyless 2021 season could have gone different despite your injury problems.

Finally, get a right back that is good defensively and can compete with Arnold. Arnold, as expected, does a poor job tracking the winger playing in his area as you saw in the final. Arnold offers more in attack than in defense.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Bacteria8: 6:45pm On May 30, 2022
Silentgroper:
That's if madrid gets to final..
So Liverpool gonna get to final because the fans already booked hotels ? grin grin grin

Besides, we don't have to get to final before we dump your sorry asses out as we have always done last 3 meetings back tongue
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Martinez39s(m): 7:03pm On May 30, 2022
Bacteria8:

So Liverpool gonna get to final because the fans already booked hotels ? grin grin grin

Besides, we don't have to get to final before we dump your sorry asses out as we have always done last 3 meetings back tongue
Be like say you go loud am again because these delusional and arrogant scousers no dey gree make person hear word.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Silentgroper(m): 7:11pm On May 30, 2022
Martinez39s:
EPL title is more prestigious; it is not a mickey mouse cup. grin tongue

From daydreaming of the quadruple and thinking you guys had a chance to settling with a minor double. Man City and Madrid gave you guys hope, only to smack you people back to reality. After all the gengen press and everything, na only two small cups wey una take hold body las las. It was a travesty and humiliation to see LFC parade hyping the two mickey mouse trophies that Chelsea wastefulness and Man City's second-choice goalie handed to you guys. grin Liverpool are simply not good enough. Couldn't score in a final.

You guys really thought you had a chance.
Couldnt score or courtois was on beast mode..

Yes atleast we had a goal and we saw half of it through.. But did u guys aimed at anything dz season, nah. U just had ur player running around d pitch lyk headless chicken. Even d GOATED ONE became a xmas chicken grin tongue
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by openmine(m): 7:41pm On May 30, 2022
Martinez39s:

Gini will always be an LFC legend and we will certainly miss the role he played during his time at LFC
Though one of the things i missed about gini was his goals!
That being said,he is still not the kind of midfielder i wanted or want...Gini at times goes hiding in games where he was needed to shine!
Just imagine what he is playing currently at PSG.....
Thiago is even trying for a player of his age to give such work rate is admirable in a very tough and demanding league!
For some time now we have a player that can expertly control the midfield when everyone is on panic mode!
If we had thiago 5 or 6 years ago,you wont be saying this about him!
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Silentgroper(m): 7:45pm On May 30, 2022
Martinez39s:
It's not about just being agile. I would pick Thiago over Keita. Wijnaldum and Thiago are more technically gifted in passing and attack than Keita and they position themselves better. Wijnaldum is a beast on his own as far as LFC system of play is concerned. Thiago isn't in his prime anymore.

Wijnaldum >>> Thiago >>> Keita.
Same thing i said. But to me it's thiago >>> wjnaldum >>> keita. Thiago best wjnaldum with his passing prowess.. Wjnaldum has just got stamina nd pressing longetivity. Age is telling on thiago and i think he's being careful nt to catch a long term injury that keeps him away for a lengthy period..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Martinez39s(m): 7:49pm On May 30, 2022
openmine:

Gini will always be an LFC legend and we will certainly miss the role he played during his time at LFC
Though one of the things i missed about gini was his goals!
That being said,he is still not the kind of midfielder i wanted or want...Gini at times goes hiding in games where he was needed to shine!
Just imagine what he is playing currently at PSG.....
Thiago is even trying for a player of his age to give such work rate is admirable in a very tough and demanding league!
For some time now we have a player that can expertly control the midfield when everyone is on panic mode!
If we had thiago 5 or 6 years ago,you wont be saying this about him!
I agree with you that Thiago would have done more if he played for you guys years ago, but I am talking about now. Anyway, I wouldn't blame Gini's poor performances at PSG on him. The system of play at PSG is different. Pochettino isn't good enough to bring out the best of the team and the team has failed to build chemistry.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by openmine(m): 7:50pm On May 30, 2022
Bacteria8:

LFC have been to 3 finals and won once in the last 5 years and thats a bar they want to keep!
Its normal for bitter archrival fans who have nothing to talk about their own disaster of a club to show up in our thread to make funny comments!
Well if the elated LFC fans are booking for a finals in Istanbul in anticipation of another finals next season,then thats an indication of how high LFC is currently which i dont really expect fans like you to understand since your dear club have been looking down instead of the top lately! Sorry Ohh!
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Martinez39s(m): 7:54pm On May 30, 2022
Silentgroper:
Same thing i said. But to me it's thiago >>> wjnaldum >>> keita. Thiago best wjnaldum with his passing prowess.. Wjnaldum has just got stamina nd pressing longetivity. Age is telling on thiago and i think he's being careful nt to catch a long term injury that keeps him away for a lengthy period..
In terms of passing and flair, I would pick Thiago. However, Wijnaldum passes sufficiently well enough and the qualities he greatly outshines Thiago in (high work rate and attacking threat) makes him better for me.

Anyway, let's see what LFC does next season. Mane's departure will be another loss.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by openmine(m): 7:55pm On May 30, 2022
Martinez39s:
I agree with you that Thiago would have done more if he played for you guys years ago, but I am talking about now. Anyway, I wouldn't blame Gini's poor performances at PSG on him. The system of play at PSG is different. Pochettino isn't good enough to bring out the best of the team and the team has failed to build chemistry.
Even now i give Thiago 90%.....the only difference is the goals and lets also know that they currently do not play the same position and are totally different kind of players!
Gini is getting old....I wont be surprised if he is in his late 30s!
Though i agree with you that Poch's tactics may have affected his style of play and ultimately sent him to the bench!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by openmine(m): 7:58pm On May 30, 2022
Silentgroper:
Thats a rumor!
Pay no attention to it!
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by openmine(m): 8:02pm On May 30, 2022
Bacteria8:

Then we will see what happens!
If we had won,you wont be obsessed with coming to our thread to mock us!
I hope your club is not Manutd or chelsea because it will be so funny and satisfying taking you to the cleaners! cool
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Bacteria8: 9:03pm On May 30, 2022
openmine:

Then we will see what happens!
If we had won,you wont be obsessed with coming to our thread to mock us!
I hope your club is not Manutd or chelsea because it will be so funny and satisfying taking you to the cleaners! cool

Check my post and enlighten yourself.
God forbid me supporting the overhyped English football.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Bacteria8: 9:09pm On May 30, 2022
openmine:

LFC have been to 3 finals and won once in the last 5 years and thats a bar they want to keep!
Its normal for bitter archrival fans who have nothing to talk about their own disaster of a club to show up in our thread to make funny comments!
Well if the elated LFC fans are booking for a finals in Istanbul in anticipation of another finals next season,then thats an indication of how high LFC is currently which i dont really expect fans like you to understand since your dear club have been looking down instead of the top lately! Sorry Ohh!

Really ?

First, everyone in the whole world knows that UCL is Madrid's birth right cool
Heck, we have more UCL than the entire Premier League grin grin

So sorry, our fans don't have to claim that they're already booking hotels in Istanbul before we know that we mean business cool

Secondly, we won the league and the UCL this season grin
While Liverpool managed to lift 2 kitchen cups grin grin grin

Now, ask your self who's club is actually looking down and who's looking up ?
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by openmine(m): 9:18pm On May 30, 2022
Bacteria8:

Really ?

First, everyone in the whole world knows that UCL is Madrid's birth right cool
Heck, we have more UCL than the entire Premier League grin grin

So sorry, our fans don't have to claim that they're already booking hotels in Istanbul before we know that we mean business cool

Secondly, we won the league and the UCL this season grin
While Liverpool managed to lift 2 kitchen cups grin grin grin

Now, ask your self who's club is actually looking down and who's looking up ?
Thanks telling me in a nutshell that U are a madrid fan!
Now why dont U go to your own thread(thats if you have any) to celebrate your 14th victory while you allow us LFC fans to talk about LFC!
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by openmine(m): 9:22pm On May 30, 2022
Bacteria8:

Check my post and enlighten yourself.
God forbid me supporting the overhyped English football.
Good now go to Spanish football thread and hype your club there!
No need masturbating on an English League club thread that you refer to as overhyped!
Abi Madrid nor get thread for NL?
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Bacteria8: 9:24pm On May 30, 2022
openmine:

Good now go to Spanish football thread and hype your club there!
No need masturbating on an English League club thread that you refer to as overhyped!
Abi Madrid nor get thread for NL?

Good to see that you have given up

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Bacteria8: 9:28pm On May 30, 2022
openmine:

Thanks telling me in a nutshell that U are a madrid fan!
Now why dont U go to your own thread(thats if you have any) to celebrate your 14th victory while you allow us LFC fans to talk about LFC!

https://www.nairaland.com/924289/r35l-madrid-most-successful-greatest/1535#924289.49148

That's the almighty Madrid thread cool
Feel free to waka pass... that's if you're man enough cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (108) (Reply)

Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) / Manchester City Fan Thread!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.