Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,873 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England (218167 Views)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by BlaqFaze: 7:05am On Jul 17, 2022
mikuz:

Exactly my point, What is Everton?
Everton na rubbish...dem just dey do all those "fierce rivalry" nonsense for PR reasons.

Liverpool's rival is Man city...if they want to win the league, Man city is the obstacle. The only rivalry Everton has is with teams like Southampton and other relegation strugglers.

Barca fiercest rivalry is with Real Madrid... Espanyol (derby rivals) is just some normal team, nothing special to Barca
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by mikuz(m): 7:38am On Jul 17, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Everton na rubbish...dem just dey do all those "fierce rivalry" nonsense for PR reasons.

Liverpool's rival is Man city...if they want to win the league, Man city is the obstacle. The only rivalry Everton has is with teams like Southampton and other relegation strugglers.

Barca fiercest rivalry is with Real Madrid... Espanyol (derby rivals) is just some normal team, nothing special to Barca

I just tire. Man City have won the league 4 times in the last five years, instead of us to concentrate on breaking that monopoly, they are saying that beating Everton is more important. Which kind of thinking is this?
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Jodera: 9:08am On Jul 17, 2022
CockAndBullStor:
This is laughable really grin
This is exactly Fred of Man u story na.
Dem just chang Fred name put Nunez. Na wa ooo grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Jodera: 9:21am On Jul 17, 2022
mikuz:

I just tire. Man City have won the league 4 times in the last five years, instead of us to concentrate on breaking that monopoly, they are saying that beating Everton is more important. Which kind of thinking is this?
Lol, nobody isn't saying Liverpool shouldn't concentrate on Man city, I don't know where you're getting that from. grin

No too put vex bros, na just preseason. At least, everybody here acknowledged that the loss against Man u is inconsequential. Our point is that you should just see it as that. Whether rivalry or not

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by mikuz(m): 9:44am On Jul 17, 2022
Jodera:
Lol, nobody isn't saying Liverpool shouldn't concentrate on Man city, I don't know where you're getting that from. grin

No too put vex bros, na just preseason. At least, everybody here acknowledged that the loss against Man u is inconsequential. Our point is that you should just see it as that. Whether rivalry or not

No wam
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by mikuz(m): 9:45am On Jul 17, 2022
Jodera:
This is exactly Fred of Man u story na.
Dem just chang Fred name put Nunez. Na wa ooo grin

Lol
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Minemrys: 9:48am On Jul 17, 2022
mikuz:

If if if if if . . . We could have won the league last season if we had beaten Man City at Anfield going by your logic. You cannot tie your success in the league to a particular team. You can lose against your greatest rivals and still win the league! Winning the league is ultimate.
Sure, but Klopp finding it hard to win Everton speaks more about the fixture. No just argue this thing. Merseyside derby is not an ordinary fixture just as Man City vs Liverpool is now a big fixture.
I no go follow you talk again on this same issue if you continue arguing something that shouldn't be argued.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by mikuz(m): 11:09am On Jul 17, 2022
Minemrys:

Sure, but Klopp finding it hard to win Everton speaks more about the fixture. No just argue this thing. Merseyside derby is not an ordinary fixture just as Man City vs Liverpool is now a big fixture.
I no go follow you talk again on this same issue if you continue arguing something that shouldn't be argued.

Let me enlighten you

Finding it hard to beat Everton is not an appropriate yardstick to determine how fierce the match between us is.

Guess what? The most difficult team for Liverpool is Man Utd. They are the team that have beaten us most in the Premier league. We have met them 178 times and they have won 68 times while we have won 60 and drawn 50.

We have met Everton 206 times winning 80 times in the process while they beat us 58 times. So do the maths.

MAN UTD has one over us.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Jodera: 4:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
mikuz:

No wam
cool
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Jodera: 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
mikuz:

Lol
Lol... But na true na.

The thing be say make Una Nunez try shine sha. The Kain enemies and trollers wey dey wait for am, dem too much. Even in nairaland here sef.
And I no even understand why grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by BlaqFaze: 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2022
Jodera:
Lol... But na true na.

The thing be say make Una Nunez try shine sha. The Kain enemies and trollers wey dey wait for am, dem too much. Even in nairaland here sef.
i believe Nunez...the guy go shine 100%.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by mikuz(m): 6:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
Jodera:
Lol... But na true na.

I go follow finish him for here if he no perform. Anything short of Mane's input or beyond is unforgivable. I go nearly kill am if he no shine. Mane was my pet player in Liverpool, I don't like the way we treated him, e dey vex me for we to let him go. I go melt the anger on Nunez if he no rise to the challenge.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by mikuz(m): 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2022
BlaqFaze:
i believe Nunez...the guy go shine 100%.

Wetin make you say so?
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by EgusiShankly: 6:40pm On Jul 17, 2022
mikuz:

I go follow finish him for here if he no perform. Anything short of Mane's input or beyond is unforgivable. I go nearly kill am if he no shine. Mane was my pet player in Liverpool, I don't like the way we treated him, e dey vex me for we to let him go. I go melt the anger on Nunez if he no rise to the challenge.

Care to explain how Mane was treated?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by BlaqFaze: 6:54pm On Jul 17, 2022
mikuz:

Wetin make you say so?
He performance against Liverpool last season
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Minemrys: 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
EgusiShankly:

I tire oh. Even the Salary nonsense, his agent debunked it. This was a Mane who had a very bad form last season that the club stayed behind.
Or did Liverpool owe him wages? No.
Some fans are just annoying sha. This why I hate people who fan players, I don't take them serious.
As it is, I don't fan any specific player in Liverpool or even have a favorite. Anyone leaves, good for him. We throw him a farewell and we move on.
What this club did for me in times I was depressed, I won't forget it.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by EgusiShankly: 7:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
Minemrys:

I tire oh. Even the Salary nonsense, his agent debunked it. This was a Mane who had a very bad form last season that the club stayed behind.
Or did Liverpool owe him wages? No.
Some fans are just annoying sha. This why I hate people who fan players, I don't take them serious.
As it is, I don't fan any specific player in Liverpool or even have a favorite. Anyone leaves, good for him. We throw him a farewell and we move on.
What this club did for me in times I was depressed, I won't forget it.
Mane was abysmal for 18months and he admitted that himself yet Klopp didn't drop him for other options.

I believe dis guy possibly started following lfc in recent years, so I will wait for his reasons
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 17, 2022
mikuz:

You're not a Liverpool fan but a troll,Rest!!!

1 Like

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by mikuz(m): 7:35pm On Jul 17, 2022
EgusiShankly:

Mane was abysmal for 18months and he admitted that himself yet Klopp didn't drop him for other options.

I believe dis guy possibly started following lfc in recent years, so I will wait for his reasons

It is shame that this what you have to say about Sadio Mane. A Liverpool legend. The greatest African player to wear the Liverpool jersey after Salah. This is terrible.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by mikuz(m): 7:36pm On Jul 17, 2022
EgusiShankly:

He was very much under appreciated. 100k for a club legend? That's abysmal.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2022
CockAndBullStor:
This is laughable really grin

Fake
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by EgusiShankly: 7:51pm On Jul 17, 2022
mikuz:

He was very much under appreciated. 100k for a club legend? That's abysmal.
Drop an authentic link to your source.

While at it, I will drop this here

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by BlaqFaze: 7:57pm On Jul 17, 2022
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by BlaqFaze: 8:00pm On Jul 17, 2022
EgusiShankly:

The or agent should at least say an amount to back up his claims
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by EgusiShankly: 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Some of u can't be helped.lol

Bye!
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by mikuz(m): 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
EgusiShankly:

All these ones na PR stunts. So what's the real figure?
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by BlaqFaze: 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2022
EgusiShankly:

Some of u can't be helped.lol

Bye!
Nor bye o...the media is just full of sh*t, everybody chooses what he wants to believe, Salah just signed a contract worth 400k per week, should we believe it?...lol, nobody asked you for help here.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by mikuz(m): 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2022
BlaqFaze:

That agent na real PR agent. He no go talk anything.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by mikuz(m): 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kloppo:

You're not a Liverpool fan but a troll,Rest!!!

He must win me over
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by BlaqFaze: 8:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
mikuz:

That agent na real PR agent. He no go talk anything.
Make the agent talk the salary and not some stupid excuses... imagine carrying us to when e dey Southampton, dey cap nonsense...the agent nor sabi lie sef
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Minemrys: 8:20pm On Jul 17, 2022
EgusiShankly:

Come to think of it, Mane started putting up the numbers the minute Salah came.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by mikuz(m): 8:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
Mane is a Liverpool legend, how people are saying terrible thing about him now beats me.

Last season he was the second highest goal scorer for Liverpool. He was the 5th highest goal scorer in the EPL only 1 goal behind Harry Kane who was the only natural number 9 on the list. Harry Kane scored 17, Mane scored 16 but Mane was a disappointment. grin

Some jokes write themselves. A top club like Bayern Munich won't have signed him if he was not world class

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (108) (Reply)

Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) / Manchester City Fan Thread!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.