Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,986 members, 7,838,503 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England (218987 Views)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Jodera: 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2022
mikuz:

Show me a striker who has helped his team win everything in club football being paid 100k.

No be only face paced EPL, na Cheeter EPL. League wey City dey win like water. In the past 5 years : Man City 4/5, Bayern 5/5, what's the difference?

Liverpool won't have bought Diaz if they had long term plans for Mane. You wanted to increase his salary yet you bought his replacement 1.5 years before his contact expiration, who does that?

Bayern are paying 250k for a 30 year old player they just bought. Imagine if they had signed Mane in his prime. Na 400k dem for dey pay him by now. They are not simpletons, they know his worth.

Liverpool were not ready to pay him more than 250k that's why he left. You are going to make Salah the highest paid player on the EPL yet you can't pay Mane 250k. No be so bros.

I hope we don't pay dearly for letting Mane go.
1.. Reason why I said blame his agent not Liverpool. There's a reason top agents like Late Raiola and Mendez are highly rated and there's a reason some people are sacking their agents.

2.. The difference is that Man city mostly win their league last day of the season unlike Bayern
The difference is that in the past 5 years, at least an English team always make the last four in the UCL not named Man city unlike their German counterparts not named Bayern. That's to tell you the strength of the league

3.. Are you a Mane fan first before Liverpool or a Liverpool fan first before Mane? Cos I don't understand
Klopp is trying to ensure that there's quality and squad depth and that's why they're Signings quality. Firmino was a first 11, but Jota was bought and with time he benched him. Minanino was bought but he couldn't bench Salah. Now they've bought Diaz and he displaced Mane to a new position. Why are you now making it seem as if only Mane was witch-hunted? grin

4... How many players have Bayern bought and paid 400k?. I'm not sure even prime lewy was given 400k in his first contract

5.. Salah deserves the 350k he's earning. I don't know why Mane presently deserve more than 250k sha.

Don't worry about regretting. I no know why you deh disturb yourself. Liverpool is on the ascendency and while Mane will be missed, it's not too much the way you're saying it.

If you do a poll here , most Liverpool fans will prefer keeping Salah and losing Mane than vice versa
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by mikuz(m): 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
Jodera:

1.. Reason why I said blame his agent not Liverpool. There's a reason top agents like Late Raiola and Mendez are highly rated and there's a reason some people are sacking their agents.

2.. The difference is that Man city mostly win their league last day of the season unlike Bayern
The difference is that in the past 5 years, at least an English team always make the last four in the UCL not named Man city unlike their German counterparts not named Bayern. That's to tell you the strength of the league

3.. Are you a Mane fan first before Liverpool or a Liverpool fan first before Mane? Cos I don't understand
Klopp is trying to ensure that there's quality and squad depth and that's why they're Signings quality. Firmino was a first 11, but Jota was bought and with time he benched him. Minanino was bought but he couldn't bench Salah. Now they've bought Diaz and he displaced Mane to a new position. Why are you now making it seem as if only Mane was witch-hunted? grin

4... How many players have Bayern bought and paid 400k?. I'm not sure even prime lewy was given 400k in his first contract

5.. Salah deserves the 350k he's earning. I don't know why Mane presently deserve more than 250k sha.

Don't worry about regretting. I no know why you deh disturb yourself. Liverpool is on the ascendency and while Mane will be missed, it's not too much the way you're saying it.

If you do a poll here , most Liverpool fans will prefer keeping Salah and losing Mane than vice versa

1. The same agent who can't get Liverpool to pay Mane 200k in his prime is the same the same agent who convinced Bayern that he's worth 250k at 30? Which is more difficult to do? You think say na beans to convince top club like Bayern to pay 250k for a 30 year old?

2. Are we judging both leagues through the lens of the Champions League or we are laying them side by side. Tell me o . . 'cause I get a trailer load of points to counter that angle.

3. Jota was way better than Firmino, no issues there. Minamino can't replace Salah even in his widest dreams, no issues there but how do we prove beyond reasonable doubt that Diaz who is a JJC can confidently replace our club legend?

4. Even if you don't pay him 400k . . 100k is no good either. No way Bayern could have paid prime Mane 100k. Not Bayern!!

5. Ok you agree that Mane is worth up to 250k? What stops Liverpool from paying that to him. A labourer deserves his wages.

If you place Mane and Diaz side by side, majority will take Mane.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Jodera: 9:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
mikuz:

1. The same agent who can't get Liverpool to pay Mane 200k in his prime is the same the same agent who convinced Bayern that he's worth 250k at 30? Which is more difficult to do? You think say na beans to convince top club like Bayern to pay 250k for a 30 year old?

2. Are we judging both leagues through the lens of the Champions League or we are laying them side by side. Tell me o . . 'cause I get a trailer load of points to counter that angle.

3. Jota was way better than Firmino, no issues there. Minamino can't replace Salah even in his widest dreams, no issues there but how do we prove beyond reasonable doubt that Diaz who is a JJC can confidently replace our club legend?

4. Even if you don't pay him 400k . . 100k is no good either. No way Bayern could have paid prime Mane 100k. Not Bayern!!

5. Ok you agree that Mane is worth up to 250k? What stops Liverpool from paying that to him. A labourer deserves his wages.

If you place Mane and Diaz side by side, majority will take Mane.
Lol, it's easy to get the 250k na. What are you saying.
Mane is a big player, going to another big club that wanted him. Obviously his salary will increase. No big player going to a big club(that wanted them) won't have his salary at least doubled. So Mane agent no do any miracle.

2.. That's how I believe one can judge the strength of a league. If you've any other criteria on how we can compare, you can bring it up let's hear it.

3.. Diaz have shown glimpses that he can perform in that role. He might not give Mane number or workrate but he might definitely bring something that can take Liverpool higher. Also, I believe this is the best time to sell Mane if there's any time he needed to be sold. Good clubs knew when to sell their players and bring new good ones to replace them

4... Lol, if Mane agent go Mumu himself for Bayern side, na even less than 100k prime Mane go receive sef grin

5... Because Mane said he wants to leave. And out of respect for his wishes, Liverpool obliged. Or are you saying Liverpool forced him out cos of wages?

Mind you, this isn't a Diaz Vs Mane comparison, so it doesn't warrant placing them side by side
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by mikuz(m): 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
Jodera:
Lol, it's easy to get the 250k na. What are you saying.
Mane is a big player, going to another big club that wanted him. Obviously his salary will increase. No big player going to a big club(that wanted them) won't have his salary at least doubled. So Mane agent no do any miracle.

2.. That's how I believe one can judge the strength of a league. If you've any other criteria on how we can compare, you can bring it up let's hear it.

3.. Diaz have shown glimpses that he can perform in that role. He might not give Mane number or workrate but he might definitely bring something that can take Liverpool higher. Also, I believe this is the best time to sell Mane if there's any time he needed to be sold. Good clubs knew when to sell their players and bring new good ones to replace them

4... Lol, if Mane agent go Mumu himself for Bayern side, na even less than 100k prime Mane go receive sef grin

5... Because Mane said he wants to leave. And out of respect for his wishes, Liverpool obliged. Or are you saying Liverpool forced him out cos of wages?

Mind you, this isn't a Diaz Vs Mane comparison, so it doesn't warrant placing them side by side

1. How is it easy to get 250k? Even with Lewandoski's legendary status, he didn't earn more than that amount before he left for Barcelona. Even at Barcelona he's going to earn 160k, so how is easy to get 250k for a 30 year old.Hold.He is also a big player going to a big club, instead of getting his salary doubled it was getting halfed. grin

2. Take the last decade for instance. Real Madrid has won more CL trophies than any other club likewise Sevilla with the Europa League so going with your logic, Spanish league is stronger than the English League. No?

3. Which glimpses? Mane face Madrid in 2018 CL final and scored the equaliser. Diaz faces a weaker Madrid team playing from Mane's position in the final again and ghosted throughout. No be only glimpses na twinkles grin

4. He no mumu for Liverpool. Na we no know him worth.

5. It's because he's tired of being paid peanuts that he opted to leave. He's getting old, it's time to jilt the passion and start cashing out while he can. He has paid his dues for Liverpool, it's about time he starts receiving the right royalties for his skills.

You said why should Liverpool keep Mane when they can sign Diaz, meaning he's a better option. So let's place them side by side. Why would you choose to replace a player still producing results because of his age?
Lewy is 33, this means after he hit 30 for the past 3 years he has been producing results for Bayern. If they had sold him at 30 they couldn't have been where they are now. If Lewy can help Bayern win the Champions League at 31,why can't Mane do it at Liverpool?
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Jodera: 8:06am On Jul 21, 2022
mikuz:

1. How is it easy to get 250k? Even with Lewandoski's legendary status, he didn't earn more than that amount before he left for Barcelona. Even at Barcelona he's going to earn 160k, so how is easy to get 250k for a 30 year old.Hold.He is also a big player going to a big club, instead of getting his salary doubled it was getting halfed. grin

2. Take the last decade for instance. Real Madrid has won more CL trophies than any other club likewise Sevilla with the Europa League so going with your logic, Spanish league is stronger than the English League. No?

3. Which glimpses? Mane face Madrid in 2018 CL final and scored the equaliser. Diaz faces a weaker Madrid team playing from Mane's position in the final again and ghosted throughout. No be only glimpses na twinkles grin

4. He no mumu for Liverpool. Na we no know him worth.

5. It's because he's tired of being paid peanuts that he opted to leave. He's getting old, it's time to jilt the passion and start cashing out while he can. He has paid his dues for Liverpool, it's about time he starts receiving the right royalties for his skills.

You said why should Liverpool keep Mane when they can sign Diaz, meaning he's a better option. So let's place them side by side. Why would you choose to replace a player still producing results because of his age?
Lewy is 33, this means after he hit 30 for the past 3 years he has been producing results for Bayern. If they had sold him at 30 they couldn't have been where they are now. If Lewy can help Bayern win the Champions League at 31,why can't Mane do it at Liverpool?
1... That's because Lewy pushed to go and not that Barca made the move. That's different if a willing club makes a move for a player. Who told you Lewy didn't earn more than 250k? Lewy that was Bayern highest earner before his departure? You think say him agent na Mane agent? grin

2... I'm one of those who believed La Liga is better/stronger than EPL na. I've always said so since. EPL might be more intense, exciting and have more viewership than la Liga but the league have proved time and time again that they're better football-wise than EPL. It's not because I'm an EPL fan, I go see truth I no go talk

3.. Lol, this is clutching at straws Tbh. grin
Let's just pretend and close our eyes that Mane didn't feature against this "weaker Madrid side" and ghosted as well after the first 20min. Let's us just pretend yunno grin
If we're using your logic, then let's pretend that Diaz didn't win the 2 cups that klopp haven't won since he came to Liverpool but won it 6 months during Diaz arrival and his first season. Mane couldn't deliver a trophy during his first season. So can we call that glimpses? grin

4... You guys didn't know his worth yet he played over 250 matches in six seasons here? Interesting!! grin

5... Liverpool would have matched the 250k, so it wasn't a matter of paying him peanuts. He wanted to leave, he wanted new challenge, new environment and perhaps more trophies. Also there's a possibility he wants to be the king again after being under Salah periphery since tongue

Like I said, this isn't a Diaz Vs Mane comparison. Liverpool had hopes to use both of them together just same way that they were using Jota and Firmino. The difference is while Firmino didn't push for exit, Mane did. They did not intentionally buy Diaz just to sell Mane but as squad depth and competition. So don't make it seem as if they use Diaz to intentionally chase Mane away.

And oh, Lewy was not just Bayern best player but the league's best before and during his age of 30 reason why Bayern kept him. Can same be said about Mane too?
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by CAPdan21(m): 11:04am On Jul 21, 2022
Jodera:

1... That's because Lewy pushed to go and not that Barca made the move. That's different if a willing club makes a move for a player. Who told you Lewy didn't earn more than 250k? Lewy that was Bayern highest earner before his departure? You think say him agent na Mane agent? grin

2... I'm one of those who believed La Liga is better/stronger than EPL na. I've always said so since. EPL might be more intense, exciting and have more viewership than la Liga but the league have proved time and time again that they're better football-wise than EPL. It's not because I'm an EPL fan, I go see truth I no go talk

3.. Lol, this is clutching at straws Tbh. grin
Let's just pretend and close our eyes that Mane didn't feature against this "weaker Madrid side" and ghosted as well after the first 20min. Let's us just pretend yunno grin
If we're using your logic, then let's pretend that Diaz didn't win the 2 cups that klopp haven't won since he came to Liverpool but won it 6 months during Diaz arrival and his first season. Mane couldn't deliver a trophy during his first season. So can we call that glimpses? grin

4... You guys didn't know his worth yet he played over 250 matches in six seasons here? Interesting!! grin

5... Liverpool would have matched the 250k, so it wasn't a matter of paying him peanuts. He wanted to leave, he wanted new challenge, new environment and perhaps more trophies. Also there's a possibility he wants to be the king again after being under Salah periphery since tongue

Like I said, this isn't a Diaz Vs Mane comparison. Liverpool had hopes to use both of them together just same way that they were using Jota and Firmino. The difference is while Firmino didn't push for exit, Mane did. They did not intentionally buy Diaz just to sell Mane but as squad depth and competition. So don't make it seem as if they use Diaz to intentionally chase Mane away.

And oh, Lewy was not just Bayern best player but the league's best before and during his age of 30 reason why Bayern kept him. Can same be said about Mane too?
Omoh leave that guy, u sure say he be Liverpool fan sef...Na only utd thread I dey see all this kind unnecessary lamentations before, mk e kukuma follow mane go bayern na...Mane nor lament, his agent nor lament, random person for NL nor go let us rest...Smh

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Jodera: 11:54am On Jul 21, 2022
CAPdan21:

Omoh leave that guy, u sure say he be Liverpool fan sef...Na only utd thread I dey see all this kind unnecessary lamentations before, mk e kukuma follow mane go bayern na...Mane nor lament, his agent nor lament, random person for NL nor go let us rest...Smh
Lol... Mik.uz na conc Mane fan than Liverpool fan. He seems to me he's all those guys who supported Madrid and juventus because of Ororo grin grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by openmine(m): 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2022
CockAndBullStor:
This is laughable really grin
Same president will in 2 or 3 years regret not getting more out of the transfer fees if Darwin proves his worth and becomes one of the deadliest strikers in the world!
Hull city president will regretting why they never added more money for the transfer of Andy Robertson who is arguably one of the best left fullbacks in the world today!
If Roma had known that Salah would become a super star,they would have asked for more than 80million....but the truth is that no one know tomorrow!
Darwin doesn't only have potential but can turn out to be one of the best strikers in the world so that he can shame the likes of benfica's president who thought he could see the future of every player!
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by openmine(m): 6:31pm On Jul 21, 2022
mikuz:

He was very much under appreciated. 100k for a club legend? That's abysmal.
This is not true nah
This was explicitly explained in that thread!
U just like to argue without getting the facts!
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by openmine(m): 6:44pm On Jul 21, 2022
Jodera:
Lol, will you blame Liverpool or Mane and his agent?

Me I'll blame the latter. It's never Liverpool's fault that Mane and his agent decided to short-change themselves all these years. No wonder carragher called him "high performance with low maintenance" cheesy

Well, in terms of being mistreated, in what way was he mistreated?
Was he benched unnecessarily?
Was he not paid?
Was he not loved by the fans or the club hierarchy?

I don't get how he was mistreated sha undecided
Exactly!
If a club tables a contract renewal,its up to the agent of the player who is worth his salt to make a better salary offer that can match the value of the player!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by openmine(m): 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2022
mikuz:

They didn't short-change themselves, they requested for increase but Liverpool refused,that's why he left.
Lol
This is hilarious!
I never knew U were part of the board that negotiated Mane's salary!
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by openmine(m): 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2022
Jodera:
He stayed for 6yrs at Liverpool. SIX WHOLE YEARS!!

For them to think about improving their contract now after 6yrs is nothing short of short-changing.

I mean, even Salah that came a year or two after him have demanded for an improved contract. Bruno Fernandez that came to man u just 2 seasons ago have already improved his contract again. Mane Fvcked up walahi.
Cos if na me be Mane, with all wetin I dey do for Liverpool, nothing less 180k as at last two seasons.

I for don faya my agent tey tey
No mind am!
His agent agreed an 80k per week when he was transfered from Southampton....most players started with that amount but as the value increased,clubs negotiated with the agents of mane to fend off other clubs...that would have been an opportunity to get at least 200k plus because mane was red hot that particular season...they negotiated and agreed on a 100k improved contract and everyone was happy!
So why all these noise about mane being short changed when his own agents agreed on that amount?
Did a Liverpool board member put a gun to the agent's head and compelled him to accept 100k?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by openmine(m): 7:20pm On Jul 21, 2022
BlaqFaze:
They played on Mane's "timidness" if I were to call it that...Mane had to wait after the UCL final waiting for an improved deal but Liverpool felt that anything they offer, Mane will sign.

I'm just saying Mane deserved better...I mean look out how Dembele (a 150m flop) put Barca on the edge before signing a new contract..
Sorry bro you are wrong!
This is not the first time mane had an improved contract offer!
Remember mane is not the one that negotiates,that's the job of the agents or lawyers!
When he first came to Liverpool from Southampton, the agents agreed an 80k weekly salary which was agreed!
The club then called Mane's agent to seek a contract renewal which mane was well aware of and the agent agreed an improved deal of 100k even when it was obvious that mane's value was worth more than that!
If you should be blaming anyone,it should be the agents and not Liverpool!
If at the time Mane's agent had negotiated more than 200k in the first contract renewal and Liverpool refused,the agents would have signalled other clubs about the availability of mane!
The agents are to blame bro!
Liverpool did not short change him!
The agents did a bad job...simple!
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by openmine(m): 7:24pm On Jul 21, 2022
Jodera:
Lol, you still don't get where I'm driving at?

Salah came 2017 and was earning around 90-100k. Before he signed this new contract worth 350-400k he was already earning around 200k. What does that tells you?
It means Salah have already signed an improved contract from that 90/100k to around 200k as he was banging in those performances. Now he has improved his contract again from 200k to around 350-400k.

What did Mane agent do all these while for his client?
U too much joor!
I still dey wonder how U no be LFC fancheesy
Well no disrespect to Arsenal sha!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by BlaqFaze: 7:25pm On Jul 21, 2022
openmine:

Sorry bro you are wrong!
This is not the first time mane had an improved contract offer!
Remember mane is not the one that negotiates,that's the job of the agents or lawyers!
When he first came to Liverpool from Southampton, the agents agreed an 80k weekly salary which was agreed!
The club then called Mane's agent to seek a contract renewal which mane was well aware of and the agent agreed an improved deal of 100k even when it was obvious that mane's value was worth more than that!
If you should be blaming anyone,it should be the agents and not Liverpool!
If at the time Mane's agent had negotiated more than 200k in the first contract renewal and Liverpool refused,the agents would have signalled other clubs about the availability of mane!
The agents are to blame bro!
Liverpool did not short change him!
The agents did a bad job...simple!
Yh, true...at least we have a common ground on his salary
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 21, 2022
Mikuz,are you not fvcking entertained?

Hattrick in 25mins!!!!
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by mikuz(m): 8:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
Kloppo:

Hattrick in 25mins!!!!

Shebi you guys said pre season matches are inconsequential.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by mikuz(m): 8:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
SMH
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by BlaqFaze: 8:05pm On Jul 21, 2022
BlaqFaze:
i believe Nunez...the guy go shine 100%.
Bad belle Man U and Chelsea fans grin

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2022
mikuz:

Shebi you guys said pre season matches are inconsequential.

You're a troll grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by AnfieldFan: 8:15pm On Jul 21, 2022
Kloppo:

Hattrick in 25mins!!!!

He ended the game with a Super Hattrick....
Fabio is sneaky grin grin grin...

It's pre season though... Would love to see him settle in really well ....

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by mikuz(m): 8:24pm On Jul 21, 2022
Kloppo:

You're a troll grin

Does it have any effect in the season? No.

I personally don't watch preseason games. In fact, It's the main reason why goals scored there are not counted as career goals and trophies won are not acknowledged by the club. Even points does not count.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by openmine(m): 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2022
CAPdan21:

Walahi e tire me ohh
I almost think say him be one of mane agents
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by openmine(m): 8:33pm On Jul 21, 2022
Just give Nunez and Fabio some time their former clubs will think they made a mistake selling them cheap grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Jodera: 8:42pm On Jul 21, 2022
openmine:

U too much joor!
I still dey wonder how U no be LFC fancheesy
Well no disrespect to Arsenal sha!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2022
It's a shame some "fans" are joining rival fans in writing off a player who is yet to play a proper game.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Minemrys: 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2022
Jodera:
Lol... Mik.uz na conc Mane fan than Liverpool fan. He seems to me he's all those guys who supported Madrid and juventus because of Ororo grin grin
No need to take him seriously then. Na to just ignore am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by openmine(m): 9:52pm On Jul 21, 2022
Guys who is that young player Bajcetic?
He is very good in the midfield
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by openmine(m): 10:13pm On Jul 21, 2022
Fabio Carvalho is giving me Coutinho vibes joor cool cool cool
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by mikuz(m): 5:41am On Jul 22, 2022
CAF player of the year - Mane
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by mikuz(m): 5:42am On Jul 22, 2022
Deluded people. Fair weather fans
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by mikuz(m): 7:27am On Jul 22, 2022
You distance yourself from your team when they lose but you start ejaculating when they win . . Bunch of confused and deluded fair weather cripples angry grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (108) (Reply)

Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) / Manchester City Fan Thread!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.