Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England (217109 Views)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by uniqueuser(m): 7:04pm On Oct 17, 2022
Lordsagna:
Now that two of our forward is injured (Diaz, Jota) what is the way forward for Liverpool?.... aside firmino, Salah, Nunez who can also play upfront?

4-4-2, fabio and eliott or salah as wing players then nunez and firmino or salah upfront

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by mikuz(m): 11:36am On Oct 18, 2022
openmine:

Lol....it would seem as though you have made me an object of your obsession!
Maybe I live rent free some where in your mind for you to jump into my mentions without a proper invitation....That makes you an inglorious interloper!
Since you seem to be my unknown shadow on this thread,please kindly try to remind me if I was here when we walloped rangers 7-1?
Or did I show up here when we won ajax and rangers at anfield?

As for being a fair weather fan,I think you should get yourself a good dictionary and find out its meaning properly....maybe when you are pointing an accusing finger,be careful because the rest is pointing back at you.... grin
....a mane fan boy is the one trying to define who an LFC fan is....U seriously got ridiculous jokes!

As for being a fan of LFC,every right thinking and sensible fan of LFC here that has followed by comments religiously right from the day i found this thread,knows that I not only rep the club but our legendary manager and players who despite the odds against them...despite yours sincerely already expecting a walloping at anfield,the boys and manager proved once again that.....'THIS IS ANFIELD' grin

Finally I just hope this will be my last comment to you because you don't even deserve any!
However, if you choose to reply,just know they will be taken to where they belong.... The trash can!
Thanks for your understanding!
cool

Lol, you are a fair weather fan. No amount of unnecessary long write up to can dismiss that. When last did you come on here after we lost a match? Where were you when we lost to Arsenal & Napoli? Probably giving birth right? You been dey labour room abi? We have won our biggest match of the season so far and you came back in.

Not like you even make meaningful posts sef. You only come and talk anyhow each we time win a match. Never seen you give post match analysis on this thread before. Are you normal?

Fair weather sissy grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by openmine(m): 11:41am On Oct 18, 2022
mikuz:

Lol, you are a fair weather fan. No amount of unnecessary long write up to can dismiss that. When last did you come on here after we lost a match? Where were you when we lost to Arsenal & Napoli? Probably giving birth right? You been dey labour room abi? We have won our biggest match of the season so far and you came back in.

Not like you even make meaningful posts sef. You only come and talk anyhow each we time win a match. Never seen you give post match analysis on this thread before. Are you normal?

Fair weather sissy grin
Yawn....

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Sneakytoucher: 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2022
KnackAmPlank:

We ain't signing Bellingham
Don't put your mind at it
He's priority.. Bt we're looking at one luis from benfica nw..
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Sneakytoucher: 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2022
Who noticed trent was deployed to midfield duties on sunday.. I wish we could grow that guy to that position.. At least, he could help solve our midfield problems.. Imagine a combo of fab, trent and thiago, damn!! .. Mad ting..

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Sneakytoucher: 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2022
Like what d actual fvck is wrong with nunez though, was he trying to score by force in a big match or he's not so big on team play or he's just a basic flop.. I think d asswipe needs to see bench for d next couple games
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Lordsagna: 6:40pm On Oct 18, 2022
Sneakytoucher:
Who noticed trent was deployed to midfield duties on sunday.. I wish we could grow that guy to that position.. At least, he could help solve our midfield problems.. Imagine a combo of fab, trent and thiago, damn!! .. Mad ting..
what I've been telling someone, Trent in the midfield will be madt , indeed he's a great asset in a 4-4-2 Trent should be in front of milner
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by KnackAmPlank: 6:57pm On Oct 18, 2022
Sneakytoucher:
He's priority.. Bt we're looking at one luis from benfica nw..
Which Luis
There ain't no Luis in benfica

It's Enzo Fernandez

I don't really want us to sign another player from benfica
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by openmine(m): 8:47pm On Oct 18, 2022
Sneakytoucher:
Like what d actual fvck is wrong with nunez though, was he trying to score by force in a big match or he's not so big on team play or he's just a basic flop.. I think d asswipe needs to see bench for d next couple games
Let's not be too harsh on our players esp the new ones like Nunez!
Every player adapts differently!
He will turn out well in the end!
He has got all the physique and quality of a lethal striker!
He just needs time!
My opinion though!
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Lordsagna: 8:24am On Oct 19, 2022
Please who still hear from this guy Oxlade Chamberlain is he still in anfield cos I'm not understanding again... Curtis Jones it's been awhile from those two
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by uniqueuser(m): 4:28pm On Oct 19, 2022
Lordsagna:
Please who still hear from this guy Oxlade Chamberlain is he still in anfield cos I'm not understanding again... Curtis Jones it's been awhile from those two

Curtis was injured i think since our community shield match but is now fit. Ox hamstring abi wetin since pre season n will be back Nov.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by KnackAmPlank: 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2022
Lordsagna:

Jones and ox are in training

Go to lfc pages and check their training photos
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by CAPdan21(m): 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2022
KnackAmPlank:

Jones and ox are in training

Go to lfc pages and check their training photos
Keita seems to be back too...That one should be given a permanent job in the medical centre...
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by KnackAmPlank: 7:23pm On Oct 20, 2022
CAPdan21:

Keita seems to be back too...That one should be given a permanent job in the medical centre...

I really do hope he(Keita) does not get again till next year
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by mikuz(m): 6:35am On Oct 21, 2022
openmine:

Yawn....

When are you going to give us a post match analysis?
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by openmine(m): 9:16am On Oct 21, 2022
mikuz:

When are you going to give us a post match analysis?
Yawn

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by openmine(m): 9:20am On Oct 21, 2022
CAPdan21:

As much as I like keita,he is injury prone and this might be connected to his actual age!
I wish we could go for westham's rice and Barca's Frankie de jong this January!
That will strengthen our aging midfield!
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by openmine(m): 9:22am On Oct 21, 2022
KnackAmPlank:

I really do hope he(Keita) does not get again till next year
Its unlikely!
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by CAPdan21(m): 10:40am On Oct 21, 2022
openmine:

As much as I like keita,he is injury prone and this might be connected to his actual age!
I wish we could go for westham's rice and Barca's Frankie de jong this January!
That will strengthen our aging midfield!
Rice is good but he plays too simarlarly to fabinho...We need a hard working CM with good attacking attributes, someone in the mould of B.Silva like barella or Bellingham would be ideal, I also really fancied Tchoumeni b4 Madrid got him...For some reason I don't really fancy de jong and we can't get him sef cuz he's on huge wages...
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Sneakytoucher: 9:45am On Oct 22, 2022
Lordsagna:
Jones has a throne on d bench while ox is still nursing injury,..
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Sneakytoucher: 9:49am On Oct 22, 2022
CAPdan21:

Rice is good but he plays too simarlarly to fabinho...We need a hard working CM with good attacking attributes, someone in the mould of B.Silva like barella or Bellingham would be ideal, I also really fancied Tchoumeni b4 Madrid got him...For some reason I don't really fancy de jong and we can't get him sef cuz he's on huge wages...
He could accept a wage cut, inshort he should.. That guy needs to leave barca..
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by AnfieldFan: 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2022
CAPdan21:

What happens if we get both Barella and Bellingham....

Abi na everytime we go d ration how to buy and when to buy...All the money Wei Dem d pack since, make dem splash am now...
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by CAPdan21(m): 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2022
AnfieldFan:

What happens if we get both Barella and Bellingham....

Abi na everytime we go d ration how to buy and when to buy...All the money Wei Dem d pack since, make dem splash am now...
U already know that's not how Fsg works so we have to be realistic, there's no guarantee well even get any of them sef... they'll probably go for a cheaper option, tho I think the fact that they waited till next summer to go for a midfield option means we're in for either of them...
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Sneakytoucher: 11:58am On Oct 23, 2022
CAPdan21:

U already know that's not how Fsg works so we have to be realistic, there's no guarantee well even get any of them sef... they'll probably go for a cheaper option, tho I think the fact that they waited till next summer to go for a midfield option means we're in for either of them...
It's simple. Sell keita, probably some fringe players and get d players.. Sefini!

but who will be sitting on bench for who might be d problem..
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Minemrys: 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2022
Sneakytoucher:
It's simple. Sell keita, probably some fringe players and get d players.. Sefini!

but who will be sitting on bench for who might be d problem..
It shouldn't be a problem. Anyone that wants to play should prove it. If they don't want to, they should leave.
We have favored players too much.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Sneakytoucher: 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2022
Minemrys:

It shouldn't be a problem. Anyone that wants to play should prove it. If they don't want to, they should leave.
We have favored players too much.
it will be a problem because those two are regular starters for their respective clubs which are also in high demands. So it's best we make for d better and less injury prone one amongst d two...
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Sneakytoucher: 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2022
Elliot is a good ball holder but nt a distinct ball passer.. Watching him play yday, it felt like playing on d flanks would be his forte...

jones is good but nt good in a high pressing team even oldman thiago isnt as slow as he is..
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Sneakytoucher: 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2022
We need an extra cb, forward and obviously a cm this coming tw..
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Minemrys: 12:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
Sneakytoucher:
it will be a problem because those two are regular starters for their respective clubs which are also in high demands. So it's best we make for d better and less injury prone one amongst d two...
Man City will sign the two and no hell will break loose. Use them for two years and sell anyone who doesn't want to stay. Enough with trying to please players. If they want to be pleased they should perform. We should stop thinking like a small club. There were times and there are players dying to play for Liverpool for free.
It's trying to please players that we ended up with a lame squad that we have now. I mean Liverpool were begging Keita to sign a contract. How we haven't sold Chamberlain or gotten adequate replacement is because of trying to make players happy.
If you don't perform you don't play and that's why clubs like Man City and Real Madrid are successful.
Heck, sign 7 players, and play anyone that gives their all. If no one wants to play, sell them.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Minemrys: 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2022
Sneakytoucher:
We need an extra cb, forward and obviously a cm this coming tw..
We need a van Dijk replacement and decide whether Philips has a place in the team instead of ruining his career. If the players start seeing no one is special they will put more effort. It's high time we start benching 7 of our first team players including Salah if they aren't performing.
We are a big club. We need to be ruthless.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Minemrys: 9:38am On Oct 26, 2022
Sneakytoucher:
Oga, if both go to Man City there would be no problem, why should it be with us?
If both players are performing, play them. If they aren't, bench them. It will help the team and create competition.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by KnackAmPlank: 10:27am On Oct 26, 2022
It's matchday reds

#YNWA

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (108) (Reply)

Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) / Manchester City Fan Thread!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.