Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England (217098 Views)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Danielnino00(m): 11:25am On Oct 26, 2022
Sneakytoucher:
Elliot is a good ball holder but nt a distinct ball passer.. Watching him play yday, it felt like playing on d flanks would be his forte...

jones is good but nt good in a high pressing team even oldman thiago isnt as slow as he is..

You made valid points about Elliot.. The guy is more of a wide forward like Salah... Playing him at RCM is a waste... He should be groomed for Salah's role...

As for Jones, all I see is hype.. he is too inconsistent...
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Sneakytoucher: 12:04pm On Oct 26, 2022
Danielnino00:

You made valid points about Elliot.. The guy is more of a wide forward like Salah... Playing him at RCM is a waste... He should be groomed for Salah's role...

As for Jones, all I see is hype.. he is too inconsistent...
How klopp doesnt see what we see is a mystery or maybe he sees it but he doesnt just trust his guts..
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by dammywapes(m): 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2022
I b man utd fan o but i just wan say this i dey watch una u19 play ajax i must say that dude that number 7 is a gem. The boy sabi gan for is age.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Exxxgeee: 7:01pm On Oct 26, 2022
dammywapes:
I b man utd fan o but i just wan say this i dey watch una u19 play ajax i must say that dude that number 7 is a gem. The boy sabi gan for is age.
What's his name?
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by dammywapes(m): 10:56pm On Oct 26, 2022
Exxxgeee:
What's his name?
unfortunately there was no name on his jersey except number
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by KnackAmPlank: 11:17pm On Oct 26, 2022
Exxxgeee:
What's his name?
Ben doak
Bought him in the summer from Scottish league

Talented player
One for the future
Him and Oakley cannonier
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by elpochas: 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2022
We can now say Kloop has finally lost it.The players dont want to play for him again.I dnt tink he can turn it around.The board,owner and him shud be blamed for nt investing in the team.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Exxxgeee: 8:50am On Oct 30, 2022
elpochas:
We can now say Kloop has finally lost it.The players dont want to play for him again.I dnt tink he can turn it around.The board,owner and him shud be blamed for nt investing in the team.
Wrong.. His setup yday was just all shades of wrong. Elliot at cm, nunez at d flank.. Taking out fab when it shouldda been just elliot.. All shades of wrong bro.

but i guess klopp is losing his touch...
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Exxxgeee: 8:53am On Oct 30, 2022
Nunez though.. Can someone teach dat guy team play.. Chai!
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by mikuz(m): 12:46pm On Oct 30, 2022
Consequence of a terrible decision. Cause & effect!
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Silentgroper(m): 6:36am On Oct 31, 2022
mikuz:
Consequence of a terrible decision. Cause & effect!
Gbam!
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Minemrys: 1:56pm On Oct 31, 2022
I seriously was against spending 100m on Nunez. If the club had sold Chamberlain, Keita and kept Minamino while bringing in 3 midfielders with the money we would have been better for it.
And it's high time we bought a Right Back not as replacement but a starter. We need to decide who we are keeping on between Philips and Gomez so we enter the market for another CB.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by KnackAmPlank: 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2022
Minemrys:
I seriously was against spending 100m on Nunez. If the club had sold Chamberlain, Keita and kept Minamino while bringing in 3 midfielders with the money we would have been better for it.
And it's high time we bought a Right Back not as replacement but a starter. We need to decide who we are keeping on between Philips and Gomez so we enter the market for another CB.
We have Calvin Ramsay in the right back position

It's stubborn klopp that doesn't want to Play the guy
He prefers to play milner as RB
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by KnackAmPlank: 7:40pm On Oct 31, 2022
Minemrys:
He should give nat Phillips game time
He's way better than Gomez
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Minemrys: 8:16pm On Oct 31, 2022
KnackAmPlank:

Bros that guy is the same as Trent in defending. If not worse. He is a substitute. We need a starting RB not a squad player. We need to change that back 4.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by KnackAmPlank: 9:02pm On Oct 31, 2022
Minemrys:

Bros that guy is the same as Trent in defending. If not worse. He is a substitute. We need a starting RB not a squad player. We need to change that back 4.

Have you seen him play for us?

Don't judge a book by its cover
He might be anoda tsimikas
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by uniqueuser(m): 6:27am On Nov 01, 2022
KnackAmPlank:

Calvin was still building match fitness with the u21, he was injured since preseason remember? Though he may make his debut today. (p.s he has 2goals in 3 or 4 apps with the u21)

1 Like

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Sneakytoucher: 10:34pm On Nov 01, 2022
KnackAmPlank:
It's stubborn klopp that doesn't want to Play the guy He prefers to play milner as RB
Milner is solid at RB defensively..
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Sneakytoucher: 10:37pm On Nov 01, 2022
KnackAmPlank:

He should give nat Phillips game time
He's way better than Gomez
Gomez has got pace and seems better buffed up..
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Danielnino00(m): 11:25pm On Nov 01, 2022
Sneakytoucher:
Milner is solid at RB defensively..

But he doesn't have the pace anymore...that puts him at the mercy of speedy wingers...
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Sneakytoucher: 7:15am On Nov 02, 2022
Curtis jones is a better ball passer compared to elliot, yes or yes?
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Sneakytoucher: 7:17am On Nov 02, 2022
With curtis our midfield is usually settled.. Yes or yes?
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Sneakytoucher: 7:19am On Nov 02, 2022
Curtis should be starting while elliot comes in as a substitute.. Yes or yes?
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Sneakytoucher: 7:23am On Nov 02, 2022
Danielnino00:

But he doesn't have the pace anymore...that puts him at the mercy of speedy wingers...
But for some reason.. He clips down pacy foden whenever we face man city... Arnold isnt even that pacy. He is no different to granpa milner in terms of speed... Shouldnt ramsay be getting playing time already..
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Minemrys: 4:56pm On Nov 02, 2022
Sneakytoucher:
But for some reason.. He clips down pacy foden whenever we face man city... Arnold isnt even that pacy. He is no different to granpa milner in terms of speed... Shouldnt ramsay be getting playing time already..
It seems you don't watch a lot of games or you just started following the club recently.
Last season Foden ran Milner down that had he been clinical, he could have scored a hattrick through Milner. Even this season, he was helped against Foden by Eliott and Gomez.
Milner vs Zaha was a horror show when he played at RB. We need a starting RB that is good and will lock down that wing. Ramsay or Milner is not it.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Sneakytoucher: 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2022
Minemrys:

It seems you don't watch a lot of games or you just started following the club recently.
Last season Foden ran Milner down that had he been clinical, he could have scored a hattrick through Milner. Even this season, he was helped against Foden by Eliott and Gomez.
Milner vs Zaha was a horror show when he played at RB. We need a starting RB that is good and will lock down that wing. Ramsay or Milner is not it.
Y did we get ramsay if he's nt it.. Milner, this season so far has been solid. I'm using this season to judge..
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Adjovi: 9:34pm On Nov 02, 2022
Join my WhatsApp group chat for Liverpool fans around the world
https:///JuiZsJAjJ6R3XFTKBRV2rV

Ynwa
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Adjovi: 9:35pm On Nov 02, 2022

Ynwa

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Lordsagna: 12:47pm On Nov 04, 2022
Adjovi:

Ynwa

Link not working
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Adjovi: 5:39pm On Nov 04, 2022
Lordsagna:

Link not working

If it doesn't work . Message me on WhatsApp so I can add you directly

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by NanaKofi45: 9:34am On Nov 05, 2022
"This situation makes you angry" Jurgen Klopp not happy about this year's world cup and the condition around it. Read it here : Jurgen Klopp comment on the upcoming Qatar World Cup and Other sports stories
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Donjazet2: 10:28am On Nov 05, 2022
My fellow Nigerians, I hope all of us are going to partake in next year's election??

Please read this below and Understand the importance of voting. Our country needs fixing and we can't continue on the same road.

Go and get your PVCs and keep them safe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (108) (Reply)

Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) / Manchester City Fan Thread!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.