Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England (217115 Views)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Minemrys: 6:35am On Jan 07, 2023
Donjazet2:
Please go out and vote.
Go out and vote for who? They all end up effing up at the end.
That aside, this is a sports thread not the politics section.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by mikuz(m): 6:03pm On Jan 14, 2023
They are not ready for the truth.
They called me names.
The truth shall set you free
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Silentgroper(m): 6:25pm On Jan 19, 2023
The match against wolves...
what position did elliot play? Please
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Silentgroper(m): 6:27pm On Jan 19, 2023
I'd hate it if cavalho leaves due to lack of playing time...
nunez should be d one coming in around 80th minute nt fabio
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by uniqueuser(m): 9:56pm On Jan 19, 2023
Silentgroper:
The match against wolves...
what position did elliot play? Please
He played as a winger (RW)
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by uniqueuser(m): 9:58pm On Jan 19, 2023
Silentgroper:
I'd hate it if cavalho leaves due to lack of playing time...

nunez should be d one coming in around 80th minute nt fabio

I never know which position that guy dey play. From wing to striker to midfield the guy never settle.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Silentgroper(m): 4:28pm On Jan 27, 2023
uniqueuser:

I never know which position that guy dey play. From wing to striker to midfield the guy never settle.
calvaho??
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by uniqueuser(m): 8:27am On Jan 28, 2023
Silentgroper:
calvaho??
Yeah
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Minemrys: 10:59am On Jan 28, 2023
uniqueuser:

Yeah
He is an attacking Midfielder/support striker I believe.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by MrColdsweat: 11:20pm On Jan 31, 2023
This club na confirm useless club. Tufiakwa
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by uniqueuser(m): 7:04pm On Feb 04, 2023
So las las we no go even see Conference League
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by AnfieldFan: 8:17pm On Feb 07, 2023
I wonder who most people on this thread want us sold to...
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Danielnino00(m): 9:50pm On Feb 07, 2023
AnfieldFan:
I wonder who most people on this thread want us sold to...

The Arabs easily... They have the money to spend...
FSG are trying to run an American sport business model with Liverpool... It is obviously not working..

The Arabs aren't shy when it comes to spending
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Minemrys: 2:12pm On Feb 08, 2023
Danielnino00:

The Arabs easily... They have the money to spend...
FSG are trying to run an American sport business model with Liverpool... It is obviously not working..

The Arabs aren't shy when it comes to spending
But the Scoursers don't want them. Now that's the fear.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Danielnino00(m): 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2023
Minemrys:

But the Scoursers don't want them. Now that's the fear.

The Scousers are being silly... Human rights abuse and all that they are accusing the Arabs of is something the British have been guilty of since time immemorial... nobody has held them to account...

Truth is, if we continue like this, we will be left behind... Unless something big can come out of the Man City case with the FA, like they are suspended from the league or deducted heavy points, teams that have money to spend will continue to bully those that don't...

Our squad needs an overhaul....
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by uniqueuser(m): 4:41pm On Feb 08, 2023
Danielnino00:

The Scousers are being silly... Human rights abuse and all that they are accusing the Arabs of is something the British have been guilty of since time immemorial... nobody has held them to account...

Truth is, if we continue like this, we will be left behind... Unless something big can come out of the Man City case with the FA, like they are suspended from the league or deducted heavy points, teams that have money to spend will continue to bully those that don't...

Uefa and the English FA should create strong FFP laws that cannot be bypased. This alone will reduce more these issues
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Minemrys: 7:06am On Feb 09, 2023
Danielnino00:

The Scousers don't see themselves as English either and have been critics of the government, hence why many of England don't like them. They believe in a way of doing things and stand by it.
What they don't realize is, times change and compromises must be made. Either way, it all depends on FSG. FSG don't want to sell the club. All these na propaganda.
If they wanted to sell, we would have known already.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Minemrys: 7:09am On Feb 09, 2023
uniqueuser:

Uefa and the English FA should create strong FFP laws that cannot be bypased. This alone will reduce more these issues
That's the thing with laws, there's always a way to manipulate it. We know how it goes. You will make a law today and someone will bring instances that contradicts it.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Danielnino00(m): 11:47am On Feb 09, 2023
Minemrys:

The Scousers don't see themselves as English either and have been critics of the government, hence why many of England don't like them. They believe in a way of doing things and stand by it.
What they don't realize is, times change and compromises must be made. Either way, it all depends on FSG. FSG don't want to sell the club. All these na propaganda.
If they wanted to sell, we would have known already.

They are still British.. English, Scouse, Scottish, Welsh..they are all British...all cut from the same cloth..

FSG are most likely looking for new investors like they said...even if they wanna sell, they aren't gonna sell for cheap...
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Minemrys: 2:39pm On Feb 09, 2023
Danielnino00:

They are still British.. English, Scouse, Scottish, Welsh..they are all British...all cut from the same cloth..

FSG are most likely looking for new investors like they said...even if they wanna sell, they aren't gonna sell for cheap...
Of course I never said they weren't British, they don't side with the British politics that's what I mean.
FSG aren't even willing to sell. They only need investors. If they wanted to sell, we would have heard bids being made already.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by AnfieldFan: 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
Minemrys:

Of course I never said they weren't British, they don't side with the British politics that's what I mean.
FSG aren't even willing to sell. They only need investors. If they wanted to sell, we would have heard bids being made already.

Bro, FSG want to sell....No better time to cash out than now....
From a pure business standpoint, there isn't a lot of room for growth as a football club than where Liverpool is right now, to g to an idea, look at our financials in comparison to Bayern, Madrid and Man United, clubs of similar stature..
Chelsea's sale brought about this....
The only reason I might see them not selling asides from Greed is if the Super League manages to get revived...If they receive an offer that's tempting enough before then, they will say good bye to the club...
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Minemrys: 6:37am On Feb 11, 2023
AnfieldFan:

Bro, FSG want to sell....No better time to cash out than now....
From a pure business standpoint, there isn't a lot of room for growth as a football club than where Liverpool is right now, to g to an idea, look at our financials in comparison to Bayern, Madrid and Man United, clubs of similar stature..
Chelsea's sale brought about this....
The only reason I might see them not selling asides from Greed is if the Super League manages to get revived...If they receive an offer that's tempting enough before then, they will say good bye to the club...
Then why aren't we hearing any authentic reports on that?
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by uniqueuser(m): 11:19am On Feb 11, 2023
Minemrys:

No concrete bids forthcoming coupled with the fact that Man Utd is also up for sale.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Minemrys: 7:27am On Feb 12, 2023
uniqueuser:

No concrete bids forthcoming coupled with the fact that Man Utd is also up for sale.
Because FSG aren't serious about selling. I mean, were Liverpool not announced as the ones looking to sell first? FSG are playing PR games with fans.
They don't want to spend and are making up stories to look like the sale is why Liverpool don't want to spend.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by AnfieldFan: 10:19am On Feb 12, 2023
Minemrys:

Authentic reports like what? grin grin

FSG is still holding out for a massive bid, possibly higher than Chelsea...Also, Liverpool supporters are not supportive of Arab owners...
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by uniqueuser(m): 12:56pm On Feb 12, 2023
Minemrys:

Because FSG aren't serious about selling. I mean, were Liverpool not announced as the ones looking to sell first? FSG are playing PR games with fans.
They don't want to spend and are making up stories to look like the sale is why Liverpool don't want to spend.

Nah bro! We all know that though Man Utd and LFC are almost on the same level, Man utd still has the upper hand when it comes to global appeal. So as an investor which of the clubs will you buy?

Saying LFC being put up for sale was a PR by FSG so that they'll use it as an excuse not spend...WOW, thats your opinion though
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Minemrys: 5:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
AnfieldFan:

Authentic reports like what? grin grin

FSG is still holding out for a massive bid, possibly higher than Chelsea...Also, Liverpool supporters are not supportive of Arab owners...
Dude, we have heard bids for Man United but not for Liverpool. That's what I mean.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Minemrys: 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2023
uniqueuser:

Nah bro! We all know that though Man Utd and LFC are almost on the same level, Man utd still has the upper hand when it comes to global appeal. So as an investor which of the clubs will you buy?

Saying LFC being put up for sale was a PR by FSG so that they'll use it as an excuse not spend...WOW, thats your opinion though
I disagree. Liverpool should even be more appealing cause it has no debts. Don't use Nigeria as a yardstick to say Liverpool has no global appeal. Have you gone to Asia? To Australia? Ireland? Liverpool has a global reach. That's not the reason. What of Chelsea? Did they have global appeal before bidders started chasing after the club?
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by uniqueuser(m): 5:03am On Feb 14, 2023
Minemrys:

I disagree. Liverpool should even be more appealing cause it has no debts. Don't use Nigeria as a yardstick to say Liverpool has no global appeal. Have you gone to Asia? To Australia? Ireland? Liverpool has a global reach. That's not the reason. What of Chelsea? Did they have global appeal before bidders started chasing after the club?

Man utd has more global appeal than Liverpool! Even the revenue both clubs make can speak for itself. Last season was the only time Lfc made more money than man utd in Delloite Money League history.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Minemrys: 7:02am On Feb 14, 2023
uniqueuser:

Man utd has more global appeal than Liverpool! Even the revenue both clubs make can speak for itself. Last season was the only time Lfc made more money than man utd in Delloite Money League history.
In terms of money but in fan base, Liverpool has a global appeal Biko. You guys aren't getting the point. Since Liverpool was supposedly put up for sale, we have heard nothing about its sale or bidders stepping forward to buy. Chelsea was put up for sale and we heard about 20 guys bidding. Like, Chelsea don big pass Liverpool again?
FSG don't want to sell. Trust me, if they wanted to we would all know. Owners who want to sell won't be looking for a Sporting Director to take over from Julian Ward in the summer.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by AnfieldFan: 12:00pm On Feb 15, 2023
Minemrys:

Dude, we have heard bids for Man United but not for Liverpool. That's what I mean.

I would say Liverpool's sale is a bit more complicated because a significant portion of the fan base doesn't want the club sold to Arabs ..

Also, do you have a credible source as regards to the bids you've heard for Man U?
How much was bid and why was the bid turned down?
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by AnfieldFan: 12:07pm On Feb 15, 2023
uniqueuser:

While you're correct, the gap isn't as huge as you think it is anymore....
Liverpool has been on a steady upwards mobility since Klopp came onboard and FSG as owners have done a lot facility wise and by marketing us to new markets....

The fact that we earned more revenue than them last season is testament to that as something like this would have been unbelievable to me and everybody a couple of years ago ...

This means we generated the most out of every other EPL club last season (City cook their books) and if we qualify for the UCL, it's possible we will generate the most this season too....

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (108) (Reply)

Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) / Manchester City Fan Thread!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.