Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England (216982 Views)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by jaephoenix(m): 9:52pm On Jan 03, 2011
Sorry,retard.Errrrr,am still lookin around n,believe me, I c lots of teams dat won their league all around in d last 20 yrs.so b specific,COW.ard
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by dayokanu(m): 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2011
When you see the names of those clubs who have won their leagues in the last 20yrs I am sure you noticed Lierpools name was missing.

So my club is not LOSERPOOL
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by jaephoenix(m): 11:44pm On Jan 03, 2011
I wonder y u r so ashamed 2 name ur club.then we can take it from there.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by jaephoenix(m): 11:47pm On Jan 03, 2011
Dats y u cant pass ur exams.answer a question n u r beatin around d bush.just cover ur face in shame
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by dayokanu(m): 12:08am On Jan 04, 2011
Why cant you put your brain to use and your cognitive skills as well.

Look around, ask around < I even gave you a clue. A team that has won the league in recent times, That should eliminate Loserpool
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by jaephoenix(m): 7:42pm On Jan 04, 2011
Dull.a.rd,so u r a fan of man utd,chelsea,barca,madrid,tp mazembe,el ahly , etc.U r quite a man.waooooo
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by dayokanu(m): 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2011
I am a fan of a club that wins not a club that has remained league-less for 20yrs before you were even born
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by illusion2: 6:46pm On Jan 05, 2011
dayokanu:

I am a fan of a club that wins not a club that has remained league-less for 20yrs before you were even born
Yepa !

Dayo ,for someone who hates Liverpool,you spend quite a bit of your internet time here undecided

While here,stay calm okay ? angry

BTW are you not the same person touting Bayern Munich all over the place?
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by dayokanu(m): 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2011
Yes I yam that I yam

Bayern uber allez
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by dayokanu(m): 11:23pm On Jan 05, 2011
I am not coming here to ask HOW MARKET but I just want to test my speakers here before going back to Chelsea thread.

[flash=500,500]http://www.youtube.com/watch=/v/4zD3NohbaXY[/flash]
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Emperoh(m): 11:38pm On Jan 05, 2011
N'Abani a by FLAVOR!!! DJ!!!
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by dayokanu(m): 11:39pm On Jan 05, 2011
Where is Meadan, My dear o Ki lo she ti o ki wa Soyoyo

[flash=500,400]http://www.youtube.com/watch=/v/1oJ80_OXEks[/flash]
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by debosky(m): 11:39pm On Jan 05, 2011
Testing microphone eeeh, terry G testing microphone eeeh.

DJ DK can you play me Miliki Express by Ebenezer. . . .cos they are on a express cruise south right now. grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by dayokanu(m): 11:43pm On Jan 05, 2011
Emperoh:

N'Abani a by FLAVOR!!! DJ!!!

[flash=500,400]http://www.youtube.com/watch=/v/o7qdiL1VlpA[/flash]
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 2:36am On Jan 06, 2011
@dayo
pls play me konga by konga.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by adebayo201: 2:59am On Jan 06, 2011
cry na wah oh!
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by dayokanu(m): 4:38am On Jan 06, 2011
darefestus:

@dayo
pls play me konga by konga.

[flash=500,400]http://www.youtube.com/watch=/v/IOL3d-cS_tg[/flash]
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by A40(m): 2:34pm On Jan 06, 2011
Where is Maedan? I dey miss her die ooh! Where is illusion? Carry ur coconut head come here! Maga!
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by seunbanme: 3:40pm On Jan 06, 2011
D.J !!!

play The Everly Brothers – Take A Message To Mary
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by bgees(m): 3:16am On Jan 07, 2011
Hodgson will be gone soon.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by adebayo201: 3:46am On Jan 07, 2011
bgees:

Hodgson will be gone soon.

and he'l start embarassed
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by medjai(m): 7:36am On Jan 07, 2011
For how long will they give Roy a second chance? Is it until he successfully secures a championship ticket that these NESV guys will do the right thing?
Anyway, I heard he gave his farewell speech after the Blackburn game
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by illusion2: 12:21pm On Jan 07, 2011
A-40:

Where is Maedan? I dey miss her die ooh! Where is illusion? Carry your coconut head come here! Maga!
I dey kampe as always  smiley

Just meeting with the Americans to decide on Roy's successor. I have to concede that bgees saw this coming while & I had defended Roy's choice all the way.

Hodgson has no clue  sad
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by dayokanu(m): 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2011
WHat Dayokanu sees in August 2010, Illusion say in January 2011
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by chic2pimp(m): 5:36pm On Jan 07, 2011
illusion2:

[center][size=18pt]YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE[/size][/center]
How is that Possible? Pls enlighten moi?. . . . .Abi wetin una call what una dey do since the beginning of the season,Dance?

[size=20pt]YOU'LL FOREVER WALK ALONE TIL THY KINGDOM COME[/size]
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by bgees(m): 1:45am On Jan 08, 2011
medjai:

For how long will they give Roy a second chance? Is it until he successfully secures a championship ticket that these NESV guys will do the right thing?
Anyway, I heard he gave his farewell speech after the Blackburn game

What difference will it make if he is sacked when the damage has been done already? If he gets sacked now, and Sammy Lee or Kenny Daglish takes over, will our situation improve?

All the players we were linked with have all turned us down. Man City prefer to loan out Adebayor to Liverpool rather than to Tottenham , because they can't give him to a direct rival. That shows how far we have fallen.

We better wait till the summer and start afresh.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by dayokanu(m): 1:49am On Jan 08, 2011
Thats the benefit of an English coach
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by bgees(m): 1:51am On Jan 08, 2011
In all these problems, the players have to take the blame too.

I hope we get a manager like Ralf Rangnick. The man was the reason behind Hoffenheim's  phenomenal  run in the Bundesliga 2 seasons ago. he is also a motivational speaker!
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by dayokanu(m): 3:09am On Jan 08, 2011
Abeg stick to your English coaches o. Try Sam Allardyce
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by bgees(m): 7:04am On Jan 08, 2011
dayokanu:

Abeg stick to your English coaches o. Try Sam Allardyce

Sam Alladyce is waiting for Van Gaal to get sacked.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by illusion2: 11:09am On Jan 08, 2011
bgees:

In all these problems, the players have to take the blame too.

I hope we get a manager like Ralf Rangnick. The man was the reason behind Hoffenheim's phenomenal run in the Bundesliga 2 seasons ago. he is also a motivational speaker!
Unfortunately despite the 'phenomenal run' they ended up with nothing tongue

Consistency is the name of the game (a marathon rather than a sprint) ,one reason I'm concerned for Mainz smiley
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by mystikal(m): 1:21pm On Jan 08, 2011
Bye Bye Hodgson!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (108) (Reply)

Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) / Manchester City Fan Thread!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.