Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,418 members, 7,830,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

6 Types Of Girls That Guys Run Away From Every Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Types Of Girls That Guys Run Away From Every Time (1777 Views)

Guys: Run Away From Ladies Who Makes You Loose Weight Few Days After Sex !!! / Vaseline People I Got Something For You Guys.... Run In Nowwww / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Types Of Girls That Guys Run Away From Every Time by Westniggur(m): 1:02am On Jun 29, 2020
1. The Controller

A typical ''Bubble Buster' always seeks control of the relationship by putting her partner where he is meant to be.... every single time
She sees herself as a problem solver but sometimes she has good intentions, always telling her partner his way of doing things is the wrong way. This is not so noble as it is and it is most times very annoying.
You are undermining his thoughts by trying to control him. You are successfully making him feel less of man.

2. The Slay Queen

The Slay Queens do not really care about Love, but instead worry about being adored and worshipped. The girls that sees themselves as slay queens always want to marry a man who will see them as a trophy. A man who will worship and adore them but at the end, they end up depriving themselves of love and connection in their relationship as their relationship is basically for show off.

3. The Accountant:

This type of ladies focus more on equality in a relationship. They keep account on who pays the bills where, when and how, how much their partners earns, and so on. The issue here is that relationship is not a business, it needs to be enjoyable despite there are trying times but still intimacy will fall apart and Love will disappear if it is seen as a business.

4. The Princess in Distress

The principle here is very simple; Boy meets girl, boy sees girl in need or in trouble, boy rescues girl, boy and girl both fall in love and live happily ever after.
The problem here is that a princess can not always be in distress and a man can not always be there to save her. it become too tiring and sometimes unrealistic.

Continue Reading

Source: https:///pbHD7Q-ph
Re: 6 Types Of Girls That Guys Run Away From Every Time by cbrezy(m): 1:26am On Jun 29, 2020
Naija girls are the worst when ever you asked one out she'll start having financial problem undecided

6 Likes

Re: 6 Types Of Girls That Guys Run Away From Every Time by jidamsel43(m): 3:33am On Jun 29, 2020
Nobody is a saint.
Nigerian men are the same as their ladies.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Types Of Girls That Guys Run Away From Every Time by Oluromantic: 5:04am On Jun 29, 2020
The emotional manipulator

When you stand ur ground or remain unbothered over a commonsensical decision, she'll start shedding tears or walk out on you threatening to leave for her daddy or her friends house to make you feel bad or look wicked.

The marriage Desperado

These ones usually don't agree they're desperate, but the pressure on them for marriage will make them unusually nice or unusually stubborn only to show up their real character after traditional wedding.

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of Girls That Guys Run Away From Every Time by Slimgenius(f): 5:54am On Jun 29, 2020
grin What other guys do too

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of Girls That Guys Run Away From Every Time by Westniggur(m): 7:05am On Jun 29, 2020
True talk my brother
cbrezy:
Naija girls are the worst when ever you asked one out she'll start having financial problem undecided

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of Girls That Guys Run Away From Every Time by Westniggur(m): 7:06am On Jun 29, 2020
Laugh want kill me aswear
Oluromantic:

When you stand ur ground or remain unbothered over a commonsensical decision, she'll start shedding tears or walk out on you threatening to leave for her daddy or her friends house to make you feel bad or look wicked.

The marriage Desperado

These ones usually don't agree they're desperate, but the pressure on them for marriage will make them unusually nice or unusually stubborn only to show up their real character after traditional wedding.
Re: 6 Types Of Girls That Guys Run Away From Every Time by Westniggur(m): 7:07am On Jun 29, 2020
Really true, I will add this to the write up. Thanks
Oluromantic Ipost=91183879:

The marriage Desperado

(1) (Reply)

Help! Help A Brother Here "i'm Always Shy After K1221ng" / What Can Suddenly Make U Lose Interest In Ur Relationship? / My Husband Doesnt Spend Money On Me And Wont Show Me What He Spends On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.