Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,633 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Before You Discourage Canada Hopefuls - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Before You Discourage Canada Hopefuls (11354 Views)

Why Do African Brothers Abroad Discourage Others From Moving Abroad Too? / Canada Hopefuls (waiting for COPR) / British Army Recruitment (Hopefuls) Lets Gather Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Discourage Canada Hopefuls by Miraj22(f): 5:33am On Nov 02, 2020
safex:

Lemme help you ask properly :

Do they have rivers in Canada?
Do they eat fish in Canada?

grin
You know there are some courses that doesn't make sense over there according to what I've read here
Re: Before You Discourage Canada Hopefuls by All4good: 1:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
Saintp:
I remember a day before we left naija, I and my wife went to the bank, I withdraw 8m and my wife withdrew 2m and we changed it to Dollars in preparation of our journey the following day.

My cousin was mad. He was like "you are stupid ooo. How can you go and burn 10m abroad instead of investing it here" He made a last ditch attempt to stop me by showing me lands, properties that I can buy that will generate profit for me. He also brought a business idea which he says will double the money in 18 months.

After all his rant, I told him that man shall not live by money alone. I am not a slave to money and I want more than just money.

Most people don't understand why someone wants to leave naija. The reasons look stupid to them. But then there is no right or wrong, it is just a matter what you want out of life. We can't all have the same mentality.

This is why I tell people not to do follow follow but examine themselves properly to be sure what their interests are before making any immigration decision.

My only regret today is that I should have left naija earlier than when I left but thank God I left finally.

WISDOM.

You are wise. More blessings
Re: Before You Discourage Canada Hopefuls by safex(m): 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
I understand your viewpoint but going abroad sometimes require diversification to some extent. You might still find another way to fulfil your calling.
Hope you got it?
Miraj22:

You know there are some courses that doesn't make sense over there according to what I've read here
Re: Before You Discourage Canada Hopefuls by Miraj22(f): 4:31pm On Nov 03, 2020
safex:
I understand your viewpoint but going abroad sometimes require diversification to some extent. You might still find another way to fulfil your calling.
Hope you got it?
Yeah I do, thank you
Re: Before You Discourage Canada Hopefuls by safex(m): 6:08pm On Nov 03, 2020
Good. All the best.

Miraj22:

Yeah I do, thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Any Nigerian Studying In Greece Here? / Fintiri, Yari: FAAN Issues Public Statement / Got My Us Tourist Visa Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.