Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Can You Trust A Former Cheat That Has Repented? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Trust A Former Cheat That Has Repented? (439 Views)

Never Trust A Woman Who Has Had $EX With..... / “My Story As Ashawo” Repented Prostitute Exposes The Real Evil In The Business / Can You Trust A Nurse Whose Husband Sales Coffins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Trust A Former Cheat That Has Repented? by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 19, 2019
Hey peeps!! If someone who was a cheat; maybe a guy or a girl, and tells you that he or she has genuinely repented; will you still trust such person even if they exhibit good signs of change?
Re: Can You Trust A Former Cheat That Has Repented? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
Re: Can You Trust A Former Cheat That Has Repented? by SenecaTheYonger: 2:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
Manofsteel01:

Once a cheat always a cheat
Re: Can You Trust A Former Cheat That Has Repented? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

Once a cheat always a cheat
Always, they can never change
Re: Can You Trust A Former Cheat That Has Repented? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:20am On Mar 21, 2023
Hey peeps!! If someone who was a cheat; maybe a guy or a girl, and tells you that he or she has genuinely repented; will you still trust such person even if they exhibit good signs of change?

if she repented before we ever met, YES, if she already cheated on me once, HELL NO!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Don't Have The Capacity To Love A Man Long Term.......... / Is It True? Won't Lose Women When Chasing Money, Lose Money When Chasing Women? / Should I Report ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.