Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

How I Started Sleeping With My Sister From Childhood, Even After She Got Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Started Sleeping With My Sister From Childhood, Even After She Got Married (1583 Views)

How I Started Sleeping With My Lovely Aunt / How I Started Sleeping With My Brother's Wife / How I Started Sleeping With A Married Co-worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Started Sleeping With My Sister From Childhood, Even After She Got Married by odinceblog(m): 1:54pm On Oct 12, 2019
I think I was 9 years old when my cousin sister made me touch her breasts. She was 7 years older than me. One summer, I went to her house with my parents. One morning, I had to go to the bathroom urgently as my bladder was full of cool drinks.

She was having a bath in the bathroom at the same time. As per my bad luck, there was only one bathroom in the house.

At one point, my dam was gonna burst out and I dared to go to the bathroom no matter what happens. As I opened the door, there she was. Naked !!! That was the first time I had seen a girl naked. She pulled me inside the bathroom and held my hand tightly.

I was dumbstruck, No words to speak. She then started rubbing my hand to her breasts. That was one of the best feeling I ever had. She was under the shower and i was still awestruck.

Also Read: How Fulani Herdsmen Attacked me in my Farm and Cut my Left Hand with Dagger – Igbo Man (photos)

Another time when she visited my home after some days, I was a bit excited. That night, As my parents were in deep sleep, she woke up and slept beside me. I was aware of what was happening. She holded my hand and slowly slided it into her panties.

That was the first time I had touched a vagina. It felt something​ hairy. But it was a crazy feeling which I still can’t forget. Then, she took me to the other room and undressed herself. I was there watching her breasts for the second time. She then told me to suck her breasts.

I was scared first. But she pulled me closer and pressed my head into her breasts. Awwww man, that was a wonderful feeling. I started sucking her breasts and for the first time, I had a boner.

I sucked the breasts for some three or four hours. Then she pushed my head down and asked me to suck her vagina. I did it for ten to twenty minutes an got up.

Also Read: How I slept with my Son and Later got Pregnant for Him – Nigerian Woman

Here comes the interesting part.

She unzipped my pants....

https://odinceblog.com/how-i-started-sleeping-with-my-sister-from-childhood-even-after-she-got-married-man/

(1) (Reply)

Meeting The Right Partner / When A Man Cheats Relationship Continues But When A Woman Cheats Relationship En / What Are The Things You See In Nollywood Movies That Are Impossible In Real Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.