Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 (9189 Views)

2023 Presidency: Mass Defection Looms In South East PDP / 2023: South-East PDP Rejects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket To North / South East PDP Governors Re-consider The Buhari Option (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by omenka(m): 9:45pm On Oct 12, 2019
Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Seun, I'd like to know please, wh was the thread pulled off the fp?

1 Like

Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 12, 2019
nkwuocha1:

We shall continue to cut our nose to spite our face till 2023.This one in 2023 you shall not get.

you dont have a say in whether yoruba becomes president in 2023 or not. If the North determine they want to support the SW, then a SW president will emerge, if they decide they want a Northern preesident, then a northern man will emerge and there is nothing you or anyone from the Se or SW can do about it. Understand the chances of a SW emerging president has nothing to do with the SE. Like i said the SE is the most politically irrelevant block in Nigeria, even SS has more influence on outcomes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by nkwuocha1: 9:46pm On Oct 12, 2019
madenigga:

For your mind north is suffering?

You are funny. Most northerners are easily contented with what they have, a man who has a hut and is happy with it as far as he can serve Allah and live in peace, and a man who has a house and w car and goes out everyday to suffer and toil till he dies who is suffering?

It is the man who is suffering and smiling.And it's not the one with the car by your analysis.I ask again,do you have your siblings in IDP camps?
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by omenka(m): 9:46pm On Oct 12, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

No p bro. If you are still around I'll be at Benue hotel pool side 2moro
Time?
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by madenigga(m): 9:46pm On Oct 12, 2019
kernel001:

Education is essential to enlighten our parts. So... You think because the Chinese, Americans and Europeans leave for other underdeveloped countries because, they are suffering? Foreigners exploit their hosts.

Read up "Capital Flight", that's what foreigners do to Nigerian economy.

If you're conformable with events in Nigeria, I wish you the best.
These are people from Rich countries going to poor countries to invest in things the average host citizen cannot, that's what they call FDI.

But in Biafra to Nigeria situation it will be reverse cause Biafra does not have what it takes to be a richer country than Nigeria, let all those federal allocations Eastern states are receiving not deceive you that East is rich, if it stops we would SUFFER.
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by EzekaUdenee: 9:47pm On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
Ikpeazukerosene:

You're talking about Presidency?
People that couldn't get ordinary Minority Leader of the House.
[/s]
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by EzekaUdenee: 9:47pm On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
Ikpeazukerosene:

If Pdp dare presents Igbo, they would lose Northern votes to Apc. They know that.
[/s]
[s]
Ikpeazukerosene:

Betrayal in 2015?
See this Ijaw. How many votes did you give GEJ?
How many votes did you give Atiku?

See, if you guys aren't careful, other regions would be recruiting you to do their yeoman jobs and you would be national slaves.

You've served Ijaws, you've served Atiku, maybe you'll serve Beroms next.
[/s]
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by EzekaUdenee: 9:49pm On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
Ikpeazukerosene:

Exactly what you said before Buhari won his first term.
Exactly what you said before Buhari won his second term.
Exactly what you said before Saraki was humiliated.
Exactly what you said to Eleka and Adeleke.

So long the Yoruba candidate is not supported by those with bad luck, they would win.
[/s]
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by EzekaUdenee: 9:49pm On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
Ikpeazukerosene:

2023, you either vote Adesina or Osinbajo.
Yorubas are getting it, it's just a matter of who you would serve.
[/s]
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by nkwuocha1: 9:50pm On Oct 12, 2019
isthatso:

you dont have a say in whether yoruba becomes president in 2023 or not. If the North determine they want to support the SW, then a SW president will emerge, if they decide they want a Northern preesident, then a northern man will emerge and there is nothing you or anyone from the Se or SW can do about it. Understand the chances of a SW emerging president has nothing to do with the SE. Like i said the SE is the most politically irrelevant block in Nigeria, even SS has more influence on outcomes.

At the bolded!Now you're talking.They get to decide and NOT SW/SE/SS

The SE are politically irrelevant I agree just like the irrelevance of this thread which stands against the "NO MORE ZONING" which the north now preach.Guy,you see Aso Rock,WE NO GO SMELL AM,but if APC fields a Northerner, let the best Northerner win then cheesy
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by EzekaUdenee: 9:51pm On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
Ikpeazukerosene:

Well, your plans keep failing.
Your rants don't mean a thing.

If your parents couldn't play politics and you are making the same mistakes, then bear the consequences.
[/s]
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by EzekaUdenee: 9:51pm On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
Ikpeazukerosene:

You actually don't have a choice.

Laslas, you cry marginalisation and Biafra
[/s]
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by omenka(m): 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2019
mrvitalis:

I'm an APC supporter everyone knows that here

Where and when was the agreement reached ....u said power is not given ...ticket is power fight for it ....let's end zoning since I don't want the south east to rule ...let everyone fight for it

If there is zoning equity demand it goes to the south east ...after all remove all southern votes APC still won ....so zoning it south is out of morals ....u can't be half smart son
Wtf. I feel it is needless going over this. It is tiring. You should simply ask the APC to hand over to pdp then, rather than all that *zone it to south East* fantastical suggestion.

Who in south east will vote APC? You?

They didnt vote Ikemba when he stood against pdp, who is there they'd rather vote?

And the south West, what do they get as a reward for their loyalty, a denial of the ticket which is due them?

How does the south east deserve an APC ticket? Could you show me JUST ONE THREAD in favour of the APC from a known south easterner here?

Are you even listening to yourself? sad

2 Likes

Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by nkwuocha1: 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2019
madenigga:

These are people from Rich countries going to poor countries to invest in things the average host citizen cannot, that's what they call FDI.

But in Biafra to Nigeria situation it will be reverse cause Biafra does not have what it takes to be a richer country than Nigeria, let all those federal allocations Eastern states are receiving not deceive you that East is rich, if it stops we would SUFFER.

You said we are suffering now,and we sha also suffer in Biafra.Bia guy are you a jobless man?
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by EzekaUdenee: 9:55pm On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
Ikpeazukerosene:

Ajumobi is a Yoruba man, Makinde is a Yoruba man.
PDP would field Adesina, APC would field Osinbajo.

That's when you would see the Ohaneze crying wella. cheesy
[/s]
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by Deepthoughts: 9:56pm On Oct 12, 2019
[quote author=omenka post=83081457][/quote]The east are demanding the presidency from the country n not just Apc that's my understanding,so what if before 2023 the pdp n Apc disintegrates does that mean the south east has to give up on the presidency?, from your analysis yes the SW has invested a lot in Apc but where do you place the sense of justice n then the unity peace n progress of the country in relation to the SW 2023 presidency interest?.
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by madenigga(m): 9:58pm On Oct 12, 2019
nkwuocha1:

It is the man who is suffering and smiling.And it's not the one with the car by your analysis.I ask again,do you have your siblings in IDP camps?
Guy I be real Igbo guy o.

IMO state breed.

I used to support Biafra, I used to hate the north mine was so much that, I used read all the history about the Biafrans war and my hate grew until one day I stopped and said I have been reading our part let me hear there own part.

I don't want to open closed wounds.

Even Ojukwu never wanted Biafra he was confused he really wanted one Nigeria but he didn't want to step down, so instead of stepping down from seat he wanted to rule his own side nothing more, Biafra was not a battle for survival it was a battle for power.

Ask yourself that Ojukwu wanted Biafra and he started invading other regions, of his invasion of the west was successful and he reached Lagos and maybe ousted Gowon and became head of state do u think u would have heard of Biafra.

When he tried and he did not work out, he feared for his life that Nigerian government would really deal with him, so he created Biafra to protect himself for as long as he could.

Biafra was not about us it was about him.

Ask yourself why did a man who would send people into the war front without guns run when the people he was instigating others to fight against came for him?

Why didn't he stand his ground?

Nigeria welcomed us back with open hands, let us not abuse that privilege by starting another rebellion?

The consequences might be disastrous

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by nkwuocha1: 10:00pm On Oct 12, 2019
madenigga:

Guy I be real Igbo guy o.

IMO state breed.

I used to support Biafra, I used to hate the north mine was so much that, I used read all the history about the Biafrans war and my hate grew until one day I stopped and said I have been reading our part let me hear there own part.

I don't want to open closed wounds.

Even Ojukwu never wanted Biafra he was confused he really wanted one Nigeria but he didn't want to step down, so instead of stepping down from seat he wanted to rule his own side nothing more, Biafra was not a battle for survival it was a battle for power.

Ask yourself that Ojukwu wanted Biafra and he started invading other regions, of his invasion of the west was successful and he reached Lagos and maybe ousted Gowon and became head of state do u think u would have heard of Biafra.

When he tried and he did not work out, he feared for his life that Nigerian government would really deal with him, so he created Biafra to protect himself for as long as he could.

Biafra was not about us it was about him.

Ask yourself why did a man who would send people into the war front without guns run when the people he was instigating others to fight against came for him?

Why didn't he stand his ground?

Nigeria welcomed us back with open hands, let us not abuse that privilege by starting another rebellion?

The consequences might be disastrous

Nigeria is gone.Better invest in your own life and leave the battles of the SHITHOLE for the shitholers.
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by omenka(m): 10:03pm On Oct 12, 2019
mrvitalis:

I'm an APC supporter everyone knows that here

Where and when was the agreement reached ....u said power is not given ...ticket is power fight for it ....let's end zoning since I don't want the south east to rule ...let everyone fight for it

If there is zoning equity demand it goes to the south east ...after all remove all southern votes APC still won ....so zoning it south is out of morals ....u can't be half smart son

Below is the post of a s called APC supporter.

mrvitalis:

Told u 1999 and 2003 u are talking another story

The truth is every tribe now know yorubas are not to be trusted ...u are now seen as greedy
Should have known I was wasting my time talking to you.

Good bye.
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by madenigga(m): 10:04pm On Oct 12, 2019
nkwuocha1:

You said we are suffering now,and we sha also suffer in Biafra.Bia guy are you a jobless man?
Igbos are suffering o. I know what am saying, Igbos are suffering, let those businesses you see not deceive you that there's money.

I no what am saying, compared to yorubas, Niger deltans, Northerner's we Igbos have suffered o.

Niger Deltans don chop oil money in different degree.
Northerners don chop politics Money in different degrees
Yorubas don chop both politics money and most of Nigerian commerce money.

We Igbos need this think o, we need to strategize we need to grab the bull by the horn and navigate our destiny.

I am a deep thinker and I am smart enough to know that Biafra to Igbo land is suicide.

A word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by Deepthoughts: 10:05pm On Oct 12, 2019
post=83081982:
SOUTH EAST: IS IT NOT TOO LATE?

I have read the recent transmissions by Senator Bukola Saraki directed at my Igbo tribe. I have deliberately kept mum on this as I had earlier resolved to speak less on Igbos as regards the 2019 Elections and 2023 Presidency having said quite a bit. 

However seeing as some of my brethren have swallowed the cheap bait, I will chip this in just to keep the reality before us, at least for posterity sake. Truth is bitter but it's still the best medicine. 

My people say; 'He who does not remember where the rain started beating him, will not remember where it stopped'. 

REWIND TO 2014. 
A new National Party was being conceived. Political Parties, political players and Regions were being wooed to the new alliance. 

'We' Igbos (read South East) vehemently refused to touch it even with a long pole. We packaged, sold to ourselves and bought the baseless propaganda that it was an Islamic alliance that would birth an "Islamic" and "Hausa" Party. Simply because those our brethren heavily invested in the PDP at the time were afraid of losing their vested selfish interests.
Till today I'm still trying to fathom the basis for that wicked and twisted deceit especially as many of those Igbo elites who sold that dummy have since ported to the same APC.

We failed to even identify with that new Alliance. Hence the Party, APC was birthed without any remarkable input from us or presence. The few amongst us who aligned were called all kinds of names and abused to high heavens by us even when they were proven right afterall.

Thus the few Igbos who were part of it were at best fringe players as they didn't have the required clout to make serious demands and do the necessary political wheeling and dealing required in Politics to strike the hard bargains since politics is all about interests and numbers. They were even suspect, so much so that it was only their personal political sagacity that gave them whatever they got.

That Party went on to win the Presidential Election which in truth, most of us never believed it could or would, because of our half baked permutations and poor understanding of Nigerian politics. But it did. 

Curiously we turned up at the fore front of telling this same Party how it should share it's 'spoils of war'. We became hypocritical moral champions with an over bloated sense of entitlement. Who does that, in all political reality and practicality? But we did, even while vehemently and vociferously still refusing to shift our position, style and rhethoric.

We dug in. Supported every bad thing and person against the Party, the elected President and the Administration while denying any and every good done to and for our Region.

Fast forward to where we are today. Almost four years after the 2015 misadventure, we have stayed put at 2015, refusing to move forward, refusing to shift grounds, refusing to play pragmatic politics, telling ourselves the same lies we cooked and bought in 2015 and some more. 

Now barely 5 months to another election, we have started again saying "APC cannot give Presidency to Igbos in 2023". "Buhari cannot hand over to an Igbo man because Buhari hates Igbos". "APC is deceiving you", bla bla bla.

Of course. We will believe Saraki, who has only but a fanthom dream of becoming President and whose only known record is selfishness but we can't believe Buhari who's already President and who has a record of voluntarily picking two great Igbo sons as running mates in the past? Chukwu aju.

It is interesting and vital to note here that the PDP which many of us still proudly support and adore was in power for 16 solid years and in those years there were 4 Presidential Inaugurations and on none of those was an Igbo man found worthy by the PDP of even Vice Presidency and we are still bold to say it is the APC that has not even finished one tenure that doesn't want to give power to Igbos. Odi nma. 

NOW; Seriously, let's be sincere. As things stand today politically, why would the APC even hand power to us Igbos in 2023? 
On what grounds? 
On what records?
On what politics?
Is power given to anyone? 
Is it an appeasement or a gift? 

The APC is a political party. The main focus of a political Party is to hold power and keep it to enable it deliver on its agenda. So if the APC reads that the SE does not want the Presidency or does not have the capacity to help them win and keep power, they will stick with the regions that can and work with individuals who are interested. 

Make no mistake, I have always said, I do not blame us Igbos for the decision majority of us took in 2015. It's our right. But continuing to pretend that it was other regions, Buhari or the APC that made us do what we did then or remain where we are today is purely self deceit and I refuse to play that ostrich game. 

As far back as 2014, I and many others made that argument that Igbo Presidency was very feasible in 2023, ONLY under under the APC, ONLY IF we did a couple of things right politically. I personally continued to speak loudly on that even after the 2015 elections until when I realized that we were not ready to play the politics that was required and now I dare say it may be too late. Or is it not? Time will tell.

For now, we can continue to tell ourselves that we cannot hold the Presidency of Nigeria. I heard and read many of our brethren go from PDP to Biafra/seccesion (read IPOB) to Referendum to "Igbos do not need Presidency but Restructuring" etc forgetting that all that didn't lie squarely with us alone. We think other regions are not reading our body language?

I really don't care what Saraki writes or says because they've all come to realize that it's very easy to play us like a flute. So like Saraki, like Fani Kayode, like Fayose, like Atiku, even Jonah Jang of all people, they keep playing us.

I've learnt not to bother myself anymore to avoid unnecessary abuse from nonentities .

As some of us have said, it's good governance we want, even if only one village will be producing the Presidents. So be it.

Ka Chineke mezie okwu. 
There is nothing wrong in igbos supporting pdp,the biggest political mistake the igbos made was not supporting the north through pdp to produce another person to complete yar'adua's Secord term,that cause the northerners to work against pdp n by extension igbo political interest,even if the whole if igbos join Apc today what is the guarantee that the Apc will not disintegrate before 2023 n the party will field an igbo presidential candidate then ?.
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by madenigga(m): 10:05pm On Oct 12, 2019
nkwuocha1:

Nigeria is gone.Better invest in your own life and leave the battles of the SHITHOLE for the shitholers.
Better invest in your own life and stop thinking the reason for your stagnation is because u don't have Biafra

1 Like

Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by nkwuocha1: 10:05pm On Oct 12, 2019
madenigga:

Igbos are suffering o. I know what am saying, Igbos are suffering, let those businesses you see not deceive you that there's money.

I no what am saying, compared to yorubas, Niger deltans, Northerner's we Igbos have suffered o.

Niger Deltans don chop oil money in different degree.
Northerners don chop politics Money in different degrees
Yorubas don chop both politics money and most of Nigerian commerce money.

We Igbos need this think o, we need to strategize we need to grab the bull by the horn and navigate our destiny.

I am a deep thinker and I am smart enough to know that Biafra to Igbo land is suicide.

A word is enough for the wise

It is you and your father's lineage that are suffering. cheesy
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by nkwuocha1: 10:07pm On Oct 12, 2019
madenigga:

Better invest in your own life and stop thinking the reason for your stagnation is because u don't have Biafra

Lol.
Half of my extended family are not based in Nigeria and they are still leaving in droves.Guy,if you're an Igbo guy and you dey complain of suffer,na idol hold you o grin
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by madenigga(m): 10:09pm On Oct 12, 2019
nkwuocha1:

It is you and your father's lineage that are suffering. cheesy
Oboy if u are trying Igbo for real and not an imposter, as far as you are my brother I love u and will always do.

Every Igbo person matters to me to the last drop of blood, stop this thing you are doing I am telling u the truth stop it before its too late.
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by DNSPro: 10:09pm On Oct 12, 2019
omenka:
Good evening.

It has indeed been an interesting season of political jousting, even though the time hardly seems right for the sort of discussion going on - 2023 succession battle. This is mainly for three reasons:

1. The current administration administration is barely six months old and talks about its succession is kind of premature.

2. The next presidential election is over three years away. Talking about such no doubt constitutes a huge distraction to the business of governance.

3. Discussing 2023 when there is a subsisting case over the conduct of the just concluded election in the supreme court is like foreclosing the case before the court.

Nevertheless, this is Nigeria and we have our unique political etiquette. Preperation for the next election more or less begins right after the conclusion of one- hence all the public racket over 2023. Interestingly, no where else is this racket louder than that coming from the South East.

This brings us to the essense of this article.

The strategy/claims of the South East is three pronged going by the records available on print and electronic media.

1. There are three major languages in the country, two of which have produced presidents since 1999. They claim to promote equity and fairness, the zone needs to produce the next president.

2. Threaten Nigeria with a whole scale regional support for IPOB in an event the zone is denied presidency in 2023.

3. To heal the wounds of the civil war and foster unity, they have to be given a foolproof chance to produce the next president.

To achieve this goal, they are demanding that the APC hands over the presidential ticket to the South East!

Now, let me state this clearly: NO ONE HAS FORBIDDEN THE SOUTH EAST FROM CONTESTING FOR THE PRESIDENCY. NO ONE CAN AND NO ONE WILL.

The demand being made is well within their right we must admit, the snag lies in the MEANS THROUGH WHICH THEY INTEND TO REALISE THE DEMAND.

A little history will suffice at this juncture.

1. The South East is by far the greatest regional supporters of PDP, since 1999 so much so that through the efforts of people from the Zone, PDP almost faught APC to a standstill in APC's greatest stronghold, LAGOS, in 2015 and 2019. Remember in 2003, Lagos state was the only APC state (AD back then) that survived the onslaught of PDP, leading to the resurgence of the opposition from 2007 down to what we have today.

2. Even when the Great Ikemba, arguably the most respected figure from the South East in their political history, stood for election, the South East still stood FIRMLY BEHIND PDP in a rare demonstration of love and loyalty.

3. When Buhari under the opposition, picked a vice presidential candidate from the South East, Chuba Okadigbo, the East STILL stood firmly behind PDP even though no one from the Zone was on the ballot!

4. Any politician from the South East that is seen covertly or overtly associating with APC is immediately ostracized by the people of the region. Okorocha and Umahi are most recent examples, but Umahi to a lesser extent because he remains a PDP member and he seems not to be doing too badly in comparison to others. Notwithstanding his membership of PDP, the mare fact he has a good raport with the president or APC, he is seen as a low key saboteur, what they call SABO for short.

The list is endless.

That is for the East. Enter the West.

The West, just like the East, needs little or no introduction when it comes to their political leanings. What we have today as APC owes its formation and survival largely to the efforts of the West. From AD to ACN to APC with their sister CPC morphing from ANPP, the story is that of resilience, tact, hard work and sheer commitment.

Bear these in mind.

1. PDP is Twenty years old, whereas APC was barely formed in 2013. This means PDP is FOURTEEN YEARS OLDER than APC.

2. PDP has enjoyed and continues to enjoy unfettered loyalty in the South East right from inception. APC hasn't a single governor in the East, therefore the zone can not be said to be a stronghold of the party by any stretch of the imagination.

3. In an event Buhari goes on to complete his second term uninterruptedly, from the foregoing, commonsense demands that the party's presidential ticket goes to the South West. It is almost a birthright!!

Now, given all these, the questions arise:

1. On what basis is the East demanding the ticket of APC? What does their resumé with respect to the party look like?

2. On what basis should the West be denied the ticket?

3. What exactly is HINDERING THE EAST FROM DEMANDING THE PRESIDENTIAL TICKET FROM PDP,
a party on which they've expended incredible amount of resources?

4. Is the East willing to turn a new leaf from their current belligerent posturing towards the APC in exchange for a consideration of having them on the ballot?

These are salient questions that need to be answered from the proponents of an East bound APC ticket.

In all of these, one undeniable joker reveals itself in their deck of cards for discerning minds. The joker Carrie's a roadmap for a return of PDP to the seat of power. A good political observer will admit there is no chance in hell the East will vote APC should both tickets be (APC and PDP) be zoned to the region. Hell, these guys stood against Ikemba (rest his soul) when he contested, it will take a Jesus to sway them to favour anyone besides PDP at a presidential poll.

That is an undeniable fact!

Zoning the ticket to the East IS SIMPLY TANTAMOUNT TO CEDING POWER TO PDP ON A SILVER PLATTER!

The world over, political parties have but one cardinal objective - secure power and preserve it at all legitimate cost. The leaders of such parties then use the platforms to execute the party's agenda for the people. No political party would commit itself to such a suicidal mission as is being advocated by proponents of a South East APC ticket - it doesn't happen fellas.

My advice therefore are:

1. Impress it upon PDP it is time you be rewarded for your loyalty and hardwor for the party that spans over two decades. There is no zone with as much legitimate claims to the party's ticket as you.

2. Shun all tactics of bullying and coercion. That isn't gonna work with Nigerians.

3. Start courting fellow Nigerians and build bridges of friendship. If you want the APC ticket, work for it.

4. Stop investing too much emotions into politics. You didn't become the most successful tribe (head to head) in trade and business by relying on your emotions. You did so through wisdom, tact and cunning. Apply the same principles to politics and see how far it takes you.

May we never be denied the fruits of our labour, amen.

Thank you, and God bless Nigeria.
Even though you often misyarn on here because you are APC supporter, I think your points raised are fair.

1 Like

Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by nkwuocha1: 10:11pm On Oct 12, 2019
madenigga:

Oboy if u are trying Igbo for real and not an imposter, as far as you are my brother I love u and will always do.

Every Igbo person matters to me to the last drop of blood, stop this thing you are doing I am telling u the truth stop it before its too late.

That advice should go to you.You need to stop being an imposter.Its for the empty headed.Again no SOUTHERNER in Aso Rock in 2023.

1 Like

Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by DNSPro: 10:14pm On Oct 12, 2019
madenigga:
To be Sincere we Igbos haven't merited any reason to be President.

With Nnamdi KANU still running around and ipob and Biafra people insulting everybody and leaders of other regions. I don't think Igbo presidency would come anytime soon.

For we Igbos to get the Presidency we need to deal with the Biafran issue permanently I repeat permanently, give Nigeria a reason to know that our allegiance is with Nigeria and not with Biafra.

Make permanent peace with the north and west, then let us be the one to disown Nnamdi KANU and if possible catch him by ourselves and Hand him over to the fg.

This would help in getting us close to that position.
You are not serious. You are telling igbos to go begging other regions because of what? They are GOD? undecided
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by madenigga(m): 10:17pm On Oct 12, 2019
nkwuocha1:

That advice should go to you.You need to stop being an imposter.Its for the empty headed.Again no SOUTHERNER in Aso Rock in 2023.
Hate has finished you so much that u are ready to go down with everybody.

We bind and cast u.

I know u are an imposter, you would be exposed soon
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by nkwuocha1: 10:19pm On Oct 12, 2019
madenigga:

Hate has finished you so much that u are ready to go down with everybody.

We bind and cast u.

I know u are an imposter, you would be exposed soon

Naaaa.We are ALL already down.The struggle is to survive,and as always the fittest will always win.
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by madenigga(m): 10:19pm On Oct 12, 2019
DNSPro:
You are not serious. You are telling igbos to go begging other regions because of what? They are GOD? undecided
The shoulder we dae raise up since where e carry us go?

All of u would be shouting we don't need presidency we can't beg any region for it, when other regions beg and get it, all of una go run go der constitute economic refugees.

Una no go ask for presidency so our region can develop so other people would come to ours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2023 Polls: Salihu Lukman Accuses Tl Of Attempting To Influence Outcome / Who Is Better At Leadership? GEJ Or Yar'adua. / Governor Dankwambo Bags PhD In Accountancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.