Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 (9179 Views)

2023 Presidency: Mass Defection Looms In South East PDP / 2023: South-East PDP Rejects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket To North / South East PDP Governors Re-consider The Buhari Option (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by nkwuocha1: 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2019
madenigga:

You are a very wicked person to say such a thing.

I beleive my time will come, pray that before it comes all these Biafra mongering stops.

I am Igbo but u guys might not like what I will do

Trust me,you will never be president.
You're just a worthless 5th class citizen.Anuohia!

NORTHERNERS will continue to rule till Nigeria crumble like a pack of cards.
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by nkwuocha1: 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2019
NORTHERNERS will continue to rule till half of the north becomes a caliphate for terrorists.No yoruba man or Igbo man will smell that seat.
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2019
nkwuocha1:

I'm voting for a Northerner weda APC OR PDP, as long as a SW won't smell it.

You dont have a choice since there wont be a SE candidate from either party

2 Likes

Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by nkwuocha1: 8:59pm On Oct 12, 2019
Rule ke, worthless lots!
Southern fools.Make Una come rule na.
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by madenigga(m): 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2019
nkwuocha1:

Trust me,you will never be president.
You're just a worthless 5th class citizen.Anuohia!

NORTHERNERS will continue to rule till Nigeria crumble like a pack of cards.
The God I serve will answer to me for He knows I have genuine intentions for my people in Igbo land and Nigeria as a whole.

Even if I don't become president I would be part of the cartel that would bring up one.

Amen
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by nkwuocha1: 9:01pm On Oct 12, 2019
isthatso:

You dont have a choice since there wont be a SE candidate from either party

We didn't vote ojukwu na my father go come contest? cheesy

NORTHERNERS will continue to rule till this country turns to wasteland.I prefer a worthless Nigeria in the hands of a Northerner than a progressive one in the hand of a SWesterner.
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by omenka(m): 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2019
mrvitalis:

Why do u demand party ticket ...why not fight it out with the north
Because it is an internal party affair. The South West allowed Buhari, the north, have it without manking demands for it for two terms. After two terms, it rotates to the South West.

It's an internal party affair. Dont let that bother you.

D3mnds same of pdp bro. It's been twenty years. You guys deserve it. No? undecided

5 Likes

Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by nkwuocha1: 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2019
madenigga:

The God I serve will answer to me for He knows I have genuine intentions for my people in Igbo land and Nigeria as a whole.

Even if I don't become president I would be part of the cartel that would bring up one.

Amen

Even God knows this country is going nowhere.He is a smart God.Him dey watch as Una dey Bleep unasef up grin

The Igbos are not suffering compared to many tribes in naija.IF you want see suffer,come north.
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by EzekaUdenee: 9:08pm On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
post=83081982:
SOUTH EAST: IS IT NOT TOO LATE?

I have read the recent transmissions by Senator Bukola Saraki directed at my Igbo tribe. I have deliberately kept mum on this as I had earlier resolved to speak less on Igbos as regards the 2019 Elections and 2023 Presidency having said quite a bit. 

However seeing as some of my brethren have swallowed the cheap bait, I will chip this in just to keep the reality before us, at least for posterity sake. Truth is bitter but it's still the best medicine. 

My people say; 'He who does not remember where the rain started beating him, will not remember where it stopped'. 

REWIND TO 2014. 
A new National Party was being conceived. Political Parties, political players and Regions were being wooed to the new alliance. 

'We' Igbos (read South East) vehemently refused to touch it even with a long pole. We packaged, sold to ourselves and bought the baseless propaganda that it was an Islamic alliance that would birth an "Islamic" and "Hausa" Party. Simply because those our brethren heavily invested in the PDP at the time were afraid of losing their vested selfish interests.
Till today I'm still trying to fathom the basis for that wicked and twisted deceit especially as many of those Igbo elites who sold that dummy have since ported to the same APC.

We failed to even identify with that new Alliance. Hence the Party, APC was birthed without any remarkable input from us or presence. The few amongst us who aligned were called all kinds of names and abused to high heavens by us even when they were proven right afterall.

Thus the few Igbos who were part of it were at best fringe players as they didn't have the required clout to make serious demands and do the necessary political wheeling and dealing required in Politics to strike the hard bargains since politics is all about interests and numbers. They were even suspect, so much so that it was only their personal political sagacity that gave them whatever they got.

That Party went on to win the Presidential Election which in truth, most of us never believed it could or would, because of our half baked permutations and poor understanding of Nigerian politics. But it did. 

Curiously we turned up at the fore front of telling this same Party how it should share it's 'spoils of war'. We became hypocritical moral champions with an over bloated sense of entitlement. Who does that, in all political reality and practicality? But we did, even while vehemently and vociferously still refusing to shift our position, style and rhethoric.

We dug in. Supported every bad thing and person against the Party, the elected President and the Administration while denying any and every good done to and for our Region.

Fast forward to where we are today. Almost four years after the 2015 misadventure, we have stayed put at 2015, refusing to move forward, refusing to shift grounds, refusing to play pragmatic politics, telling ourselves the same lies we cooked and bought in 2015 and some more. 

Now barely 5 months to another election, we have started again saying "APC cannot give Presidency to Igbos in 2023". "Buhari cannot hand over to an Igbo man because Buhari hates Igbos". "APC is deceiving you", bla bla bla.

Of course. We will believe Saraki, who has only but a fanthom dream of becoming President and whose only known record is selfishness but we can't believe Buhari who's already President and who has a record of voluntarily picking two great Igbo sons as running mates in the past? Chukwu aju.

It is interesting and vital to note here that the PDP which many of us still proudly support and adore was in power for 16 solid years and in those years there were 4 Presidential Inaugurations and on none of those was an Igbo man found worthy by the PDP of even Vice Presidency and we are still bold to say it is the APC that has not even finished one tenure that doesn't want to give power to Igbos. Odi nma. 

NOW; Seriously, let's be sincere. As things stand today politically, why would the APC even hand power to us Igbos in 2023? 
On what grounds? 
On what records?
On what politics?
Is power given to anyone? 
Is it an appeasement or a gift? 

The APC is a political party. The main focus of a political Party is to hold power and keep it to enable it deliver on its agenda. So if the APC reads that the SE does not want the Presidency or does not have the capacity to help them win and keep power, they will stick with the regions that can and work with individuals who are interested. 

Make no mistake, I have always said, I do not blame us Igbos for the decision majority of us took in 2015. It's our right. But continuing to pretend that it was other regions, Buhari or the APC that made us do what we did then or remain where we are today is purely self deceit and I refuse to play that ostrich game. 

As far back as 2014, I and many others made that argument that Igbo Presidency was very feasible in 2023, ONLY under under the APC, ONLY IF we did a couple of things right politically. I personally continued to speak loudly on that even after the 2015 elections until when I realized that we were not ready to play the politics that was required and now I dare say it may be too late. Or is it not? Time will tell.

For now, we can continue to tell ourselves that we cannot hold the Presidency of Nigeria. I heard and read many of our brethren go from PDP to Biafra/seccesion (read IPOB) to Referendum to "Igbos do not need Presidency but Restructuring" etc forgetting that all that didn't lie squarely with us alone. We think other regions are not reading our body language?

I really don't care what Saraki writes or says because they've all come to realize that it's very easy to play us like a flute. So like Saraki, like Fani Kayode, like Fayose, like Atiku, even Jonah Jang of all people, they keep playing us.

I've learnt not to bother myself anymore to avoid unnecessary abuse from nonentities .

As some of us have said, it's good governance we want, even if only one village will be producing the Presidents. So be it.

Ka Chineke mezie okwu. 
[/s]
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by mrvitalis(m): 9:09pm On Oct 12, 2019
omenka:
Because it is an internal party affair. The South West allowed Buhari, the north, have it without manking demands for it for two terms. After two terms, it rotates to the South West.

It's an internal party affair. Dont let that bother you.

D3mnds same of pdp bro. It's been twenty years. You guys deserve it. No? undecided
I'm an APC supporter everyone knows that here

Where and when was the agreement reached ....u said power is not given ...ticket is power fight for it ....let's end zoning since I don't want the south east to rule ...let everyone fight for it

If there is zoning equity demand it goes to the south east ...after all remove all southern votes APC still won ....so zoning it south is out of morals ....u can't be half smart son

1 Like

Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2019
omenka:
Wtf!! Just left Woodland!! Imagine!

No p bro. If you are still around I'll be at Benue hotel pool side 2moro
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by EzekaUdenee: 9:11pm On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
Ikpeazukerosene:

APC has the fear of presenting an Igbo candidate. They would treat the candidate how they treated Ojukwu and Apc would lose SW votes.
[/s]
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by EzekaUdenee: 9:11pm On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
Ikpeazukerosene:

Unfortunately, your you are politically worthless and so, your opinions don't count.

Igbos who understand politics already know how to play their game. Only political nonentities think like you.
[/s]
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 12, 2019
nkwuocha1:

We didn't vote ojukwu na my father go come contest? cheesy

NORTHERNERS will continue to rule till this country turns to wasteland.I prefer a worthless Nigeria in the hands of a Northerner than a progressive one in the hand of a SWesterner.

and so it shall be
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by FarahAideed: 9:13pm On Oct 12, 2019
Kings Don't let SW people drag you into their 2023 presidential race with the north
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by nkwuocha1: 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2019
isthatso:

and so it shall be
Amen.
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by nkwuocha1: 9:16pm On Oct 12, 2019
FarahAideed:
Kings Don't let SW people drag you into their 2023 presidential race with the north

No mind them.Runs wey dey make na same runs won kon Bleep them up.As if na Igbo presidency go make this yeye country better.Country wey don dabaru finish.

Country wey Jonathan dey sit, them start to dey blow themselves up for north just to discredit am grin grin

1 Like

Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by EzekaUdenee: 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
post=83081982:
SOUTH EAST: IS IT NOT TOO LATE?

I have read the recent transmissions by Senator Bukola Saraki directed at my Igbo tribe. I have deliberately kept mum on this as I had earlier resolved to speak less on Igbos as regards the 2019 Elections and 2023 Presidency having said quite a bit. 

However seeing as some of my brethren have swallowed the cheap bait, I will chip this in just to keep the reality before us, at least for posterity sake. Truth is bitter but it's still the best medicine. 

My people say; 'He who does not remember where the rain started beating him, will not remember where it stopped'. 

REWIND TO 2014. 
A new National Party was being conceived. Political Parties, political players and Regions were being wooed to the new alliance. 

'We' Igbos (read South East) vehemently refused to touch it even with a long pole. We packaged, sold to ourselves and bought the baseless propaganda that it was an Islamic alliance that would birth an "Islamic" and "Hausa" Party. Simply because those our brethren heavily invested in the PDP at the time were afraid of losing their vested selfish interests.
Till today I'm still trying to fathom the basis for that wicked and twisted deceit especially as many of those Igbo elites who sold that dummy have since ported to the same APC.

We failed to even identify with that new Alliance. Hence the Party, APC was birthed without any remarkable input from us or presence. The few amongst us who aligned were called all kinds of names and abused to high heavens by us even when they were proven right afterall.

Thus the few Igbos who were part of it were at best fringe players as they didn't have the required clout to make serious demands and do the necessary political wheeling and dealing required in Politics to strike the hard bargains since politics is all about interests and numbers. They were even suspect, so much so that it was only their personal political sagacity that gave them whatever they got.

That Party went on to win the Presidential Election which in truth, most of us never believed it could or would, because of our half baked permutations and poor understanding of Nigerian politics. But it did. 

Curiously we turned up at the fore front of telling this same Party how it should share it's 'spoils of war'. We became hypocritical moral champions with an over bloated sense of entitlement. Who does that, in all political reality and practicality? But we did, even while vehemently and vociferously still refusing to shift our position, style and rhethoric.

We dug in. Supported every bad thing and person against the Party, the elected President and the Administration while denying any and every good done to and for our Region.

Fast forward to where we are today. Almost four years after the 2015 misadventure, we have stayed put at 2015, refusing to move forward, refusing to shift grounds, refusing to play pragmatic politics, telling ourselves the same lies we cooked and bought in 2015 and some more. 

Now barely 5 months to another election, we have started again saying "APC cannot give Presidency to Igbos in 2023". "Buhari cannot hand over to an Igbo man because Buhari hates Igbos". "APC is deceiving you", bla bla bla.

Of course. We will believe Saraki, who has only but a fanthom dream of becoming President and whose only known record is selfishness but we can't believe Buhari who's already President and who has a record of voluntarily picking two great Igbo sons as running mates in the past? Chukwu aju.

It is interesting and vital to note here that the PDP which many of us still proudly support and adore was in power for 16 solid years and in those years there were 4 Presidential Inaugurations and on none of those was an Igbo man found worthy by the PDP of even Vice Presidency and we are still bold to say it is the APC that has not even finished one tenure that doesn't want to give power to Igbos. Odi nma. 

NOW; Seriously, let's be sincere. As things stand today politically, why would the APC even hand power to us Igbos in 2023? 
On what grounds? 
On what records?
On what politics?
Is power given to anyone? 
Is it an appeasement or a gift? 

The APC is a political party. The main focus of a political Party is to hold power and keep it to enable it deliver on its agenda. So if the APC reads that the SE does not want the Presidency or does not have the capacity to help them win and keep power, they will stick with the regions that can and work with individuals who are interested. 

Make no mistake, I have always said, I do not blame us Igbos for the decision majority of us took in 2015. It's our right. But continuing to pretend that it was other regions, Buhari or the APC that made us do what we did then or remain where we are today is purely self deceit and I refuse to play that ostrich game. 

As far back as 2014, I and many others made that argument that Igbo Presidency was very feasible in 2023, ONLY under under the APC, ONLY IF we did a couple of things right politically. I personally continued to speak loudly on that even after the 2015 elections until when I realized that we were not ready to play the politics that was required and now I dare say it may be too late. Or is it not? Time will tell.

For now, we can continue to tell ourselves that we cannot hold the Presidency of Nigeria. I heard and read many of our brethren go from PDP to Biafra/seccesion (read IPOB) to Referendum to "Igbos do not need Presidency but Restructuring" etc forgetting that all that didn't lie squarely with us alone. We think other regions are not reading our body language?

I really don't care what Saraki writes or says because they've all come to realize that it's very easy to play us like a flute. So like Saraki, like Fani Kayode, like Fayose, like Atiku, even Jonah Jang of all people, they keep playing us.

I've learnt not to bother myself anymore to avoid unnecessary abuse from nonentities .

As some of us have said, it's good governance we want, even if only one village will be producing the Presidents. So be it.

Ka Chineke mezie okwu. 
[/s]
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by nkwuocha1: 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2019
Na for 2023 Tinubu go truly understand say OKPOLO EYES NO BE OPEN EYES cheesy grin
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by hustleranthem(m): 9:22pm On Oct 12, 2019
nkwuocha1:
Na for 2023 Tinubu go truly understand say OKPOLO EYES NO BE OPEN EYES cheesy grin
lol I dey tells u ..e go shock am like electric lol
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 12, 2019
nkwuocha1:

Amen.

I acknowledge that we are checkmated by the North but only lack of intelligence or a heart filled with hate will lead one to say Amen to destruction.

This "destroy it all if I dont get my way" mindset from certain actors from the SE has exhibited it self sadly in the affairs of our country, altering the trajectory of what based on the initial path we were on, would have been a global powerhouse into what is undeniable a shit hole. Your prayers have been answered because your forefather made the same prayers.

I will want all Igbos, Biafrans etc to know, that the reason why we are all checkmated, why we have a constitution such as we have now, is that an Nzeogwu decided to stage a coup, and because a man called Ojukwu took us to civil war. Some people seem to not be able to disagree with others without scattering everything for everybody if they dont get their way.

1 Like

Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by nkwuocha1: 9:24pm On Oct 12, 2019
hustleranthem:
lol I dey tells u ..e go shock am like electric lol

E don dey shock am na.U no see say them don dey use style dey write epistle for media through proxies? grin
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by kernel001: 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2019
madenigga:

If Biafra come It's still the same Biafrans that will be queing up for Nigeria passport, and refuse to stay in Biafra?

What is the use then of having Biafra if u would leave it and come to Nigeria to apply for citizenship. Why are u trying to frustrate the next generation of Igbos?

Education is essential to enlighten our parts. So... You think because the Chinese, Americans and Europeans leave for other underdeveloped countries because, they are suffering? Foreigners exploit their hosts.

Read up "Capital Flight", that's what foreigners do to Nigerian economy.

If you're conformable with events in Nigeria, I wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by nkwuocha1: 9:27pm On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
isthatso:

I acknowledge that we are checkmated by the North but only lack of intelligence or a heart filled with hate will lead one to say Amen to destruction.

This "destroy it all if I dont get my way" mindset from certain actors from the SE has exhibited it self sadly in the affairs of our country, altering the trajectory of what based on the initial path we were on, would have been a global powerhouse into what is undeniable a shit hole. Your prayers have been answered because your forefather made the same prayers.

I will want all Igbos, Biafrans etc to know, that the reason why we are all checkmated, why we have a constitution such as we have now, is that an Nzeogwu decided to stage a coup, and because a man called Ojukwu took us to civil war. Some people seem to not be able to disagree with others without scattering everything for everybody if they dont get their way.
[/s]

You're a fool if your brothers and sisters are buried in unmarked graves,your pregnant women rippled open with knife while still alive and your children starved to death and you still say this trash.But you're not Igbo.
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2019
nkwuocha1:
[s][/s]

You're a fool if your brothers and sisters are buried in unmarked graves,your pregnant women rippled open with knife while still alive and your children starved to death and you still say this trash.

Na una like war, these are the consequences of war

I am sick and tired of this victim mentality...you chose to go to war, you abuse us for being cowards and then you talk of the scars of the war dead.

poor man die, poor man bury am abeg. Learn to get along with others, learn to solve problems without conflict, learn to give and take. or war dead and wounded will forever be your portion

My brothers and sisters are not in graves because our leaders thought of the consequences, but you instead continue to revere a leader who led you to a pointless war he knew and was adviced by his own generals he could not win...and then fled with his own family. Instead of you to learn and say never again, you are still heating up the polity.

2 Likes

Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by nkwuocha1: 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
isthatso:

Na una like war, these are the consequences of war

I am sick and tired of this victim mentality...you chose to go to war, you abuse us for being cowards and then you talk of the scars of the war dead.

poor man die, poor man bury am abeg. Learn to get along with others, learn to solve problems without conflict, learn to give and take. or war dead and wounded will forever be your portion
[/s]

Guy, This country can go up in flames for all I care.I'm not in any obligation to be patriotic to a country coiled as "geographical expression".If I must remain a Nigerian,l refused to be ruled by a yoruba man.Let the Northern continue....I like their destructive style of ruling,if not for anything for the fact that it's beginning to rattle the yoruba elites.

As it is omo I prefer Yaya Bello as a president than a yoruba man in Aso Rock.
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by EzekaUdenee: 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
Ikpeazukerosene:

Confused lot
Igbos have no political destination.

No focus, no game plan, no action. Just be crying about and fighting everyone.
[/s]
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by EzekaUdenee: 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
Ikpeazukerosene:
Is the East willing to turn a new leaf from their belligerent posturing towards the APC in exchange for a consideration on having them on the ballot?

This is the most important question no Igbo man can answer
[/s]
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by nkwuocha1: 9:37pm On Oct 12, 2019
kernel001:

Education is essential to enlighten our parts. So... You think because the Chinese, Americans and Europeans leave for other underdeveloped countries because, they are suffering? Foreigners exploit their hosts.

Read up "Capital Flight", that's what foreigners do to Nigerian economy.

If you're conformable with events in Nigeria, I wish you the best.

He is not an Igbo guy.
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 12, 2019
nkwuocha1:
[s][/s]

Guy, This country can go up in flames for all I care.I'm not in any obligation to be patriotic to a country coiled as "geographical expression".If I must remain a Nigerian,l refused to be ruled by a yoruba man.Let the Northern continue....I like their destructive style of ruling,if not for anything for the fact that it's beginning to rattle the yoruba elites.

As it is omo I prefer Yaya Bello as a president than a yoruba man in Aso Rock.

You keep coming back to this yoruba man thing, ask the average yoruba man he doesnt care, we diont have an inferiority complex, we have been head of state, we have been president, we have won election. you are the ones obsessed with something that can never happen. Dont bring us into it.

But to answer you. The biggest problem with the Ibo is that he will rather spoil things for everybody if he doesnt get his way. Only a fool will say what you said. I dont mind an Ibo president if he is competent , I'm just telling you it cannot happen based on what is on the ground.

Your collective mindset of cutting your nose to spite your face from independence is what has brought us here.

1 Like

Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by nkwuocha1: 9:42pm On Oct 12, 2019
isthatso:

You keep coming back to this yoruba man thing, ask the average yoruba man he doesnt care, we diont have an inferiority complex, we have been head of state, we have been president, we have won election. you are the ones obsessed with something that can never happen. Dont bring us into it.

But to answer you. The biggest problem with the Ibo is that he will rather spoil things for everybody if he doesnt get his way. Only a fool will say what you said. I dont mind an Ibo president if he is competent , I'm just telling you it cannot happen based on what is on the ground.

Your collective mindset of cutting your nose to spite your face from independence is what has brought us here.

We shall continue to cut our nose to spite our face till 2023.This one in 2023 you shall not get.
Re: South East, PDP, And The Politics Of 2023 by madenigga(m): 9:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
nkwuocha1:

Even God knows this country is going nowhere.He is a smart God.Him dey watch as Una dey Bleep unasef up grin

The Igbos are not suffering compared to many tribes in naija.IF you want see suffer,come north.
For your mind north is suffering?

You are funny. Most northerners are easily contented with what they have, a man who has a hut and is happy with it as far as he can serve Allah and live in peace, and a man who has a house and w car and goes out everyday to suffer and toil till he dies who is suffering?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Supreme Court Upholds Inec's Deregistration Of 22 Political Parties / I Will Stop Subsidy Payment On Petrol – PRP Presidential Candidate, Kola Abiola / Labour Party To INEC: Ignore APC's Move To Postpone Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.