Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

I Don't Want To Die - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want To Die (3761 Views)

When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" / "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady / Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Want To Die by ednut1(m): 6:27am On Oct 13, 2019
Sell a kidney . Enjoy the money and life first. Then kill ya self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Die by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 7:35am On Oct 13, 2019
Offpoint:

There's time for everything, a time to have sense and a time to be senseless.

shut the Fvck up and get ur stinking self outta my mentions.
Idiotta
Re: I Don't Want To Die by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 7:41am On Oct 13, 2019
Kyledomaim:
What do I do.. I might not be able to hold on much longer..
yes friend the quicker the better.
Mtchew ode lomo.
Oniranu oshi.
If I tell u wetin I pass thru for Life you'll just realized that your own case is just nothing and I didn't need to seek for any body's fvcking opinion and I had to move on myself
Re: I Don't Want To Die by iLegendd(m): 8:01am On Oct 13, 2019
How many innocent Nairalanders have you abused with your main moniker?

If it's one or two, you've been forgiven, but if it's more than 10, then you need to go back and apologize to them and you'll be back on your feet one week later.
Re: I Don't Want To Die by Kyledomaim: 8:35am On Oct 13, 2019
I don't need your money sir, I just need someone to give me advice.
kingxsamz:
I'm watching in 3d Hd... We all know where this thread is heading to... For now lemme keep shut
Re: I Don't Want To Die by Kyledomaim: 8:37am On Oct 13, 2019
Rather rest in peace than do that.
ednut1:
Sell a kidney . Enjoy the money and life first. Then kill ya self
Re: I Don't Want To Die by ednut1(m): 9:04am On Oct 13, 2019
Kyledomaim:
Rather rest in peace than do that.
enjoy first
Re: I Don't Want To Die by Kyledomaim: 9:40am On Oct 13, 2019
Never insulted anyone o
iLegendd:
How many innocent Nairalanders have you abused with your main moniker?

If it's one or two, you've been forgiven, but if it's more than 10, then you need to go back and apologize to them and you'll be back on your feet one week later.

Re: I Don't Want To Die by Skmoda360(m): 9:42am On Oct 13, 2019
Offpoint:
Let's us know the full story...

From there we will not how to advice or help you.
Re: I Don't Want To Die by Kyledomaim: 9:43am On Oct 13, 2019
To sell my kidney?
ednut1:
enjoy first
Re: I Don't Want To Die by Kyledomaim: 9:45am On Oct 13, 2019
Confused sir[quote author=Skmoda360 post=83093730][/quote]
Re: I Don't Want To Die by Kyledomaim: 9:47am On Oct 13, 2019
Don't know what to do
EmptyCoconutHead:
yes friend the quicker the better.
Mtchew ode lomo.
Oniranu oshi.
If I tell u wetin I pass thru for Life you'll just realized that your own case is just nothing and I didn't need to seek for any body's fvcking opinion and I had to move on myself
Re: I Don't Want To Die by SALTandFIRE: 9:49am On Oct 13, 2019
Kyledomaim:
Someone should please come to my aid.. I have lost so much in life.. Right now, I am having suicidal thoughts ..

Everything at a standstill.. Don't know what to do.. I need advice.. I am dying slowly
I feel for you. Send me your account details. Let me see what I can do
Re: I Don't Want To Die by Kyledomaim: 10:15am On Oct 13, 2019
SALTandFIRE:
I feel for you. Send me your account details. Let me see what I can do
Re: I Don't Want To Die by captainking(m): 10:17am On Oct 13, 2019
Kyledomaim:
My problem is not much about what I lost but how do I rise up again from scratch
You can and will always rise up again.. You got life.. Therefore money must be made again.. But first.. Start with disclosing what happened.. That's the first steonof recovery.. Trust me.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Die by Kyledomaim: 10:22am On Oct 13, 2019
Can't compose the right words, I'm really shattered .cut long story short. I invested all my money in a business which I thought would be profitable.
captainking:

You can and will always rise up again.. You got life.. Therefore money must be made again.. But first.. Start with disclosing what happened.. That's the first steonof recovery.. Trust me.
Re: I Don't Want To Die by captainking(m): 10:37am On Oct 13, 2019
Kyledomaim:
Can't compose the right words, I'm really shattered .cut long story short. I invested all my money in a business which I thought would be profitable.
Sorry about that... Do you have a job.. And pls.. How much did you invest.. Which business did you invest it in.. Share it here.. A lot of persons have a lot to learn from your mistakes.. That is a good start..
Re: I Don't Want To Die by Kyledomaim: 10:41am On Oct 13, 2019
Yes I have a job . Trying to recount my experience right now will be increasing my pain
captainking:

Sorry about that... Do you have a job.. And pls.. How much did you invest.. Which business did you invest it in.. Share it here.. A lot of persons have a lot to learn from your mistakes.. That is a good start..
Re: I Don't Want To Die by ednut1(m): 10:59am On Oct 13, 2019
Kyledomaim:
To sell my kidney?
yes
Re: I Don't Want To Die by Kyledomaim: 11:14am On Oct 13, 2019
I rather die instead
ednut1:
yes
Re: I Don't Want To Die by ednut1(m): 11:20am On Oct 13, 2019
Kyledomaim:
I rather die instead
who dey hold u.
Re: I Don't Want To Die by SALTandFIRE: 11:34am On Oct 13, 2019
Kyledomaim:
0241912718 , GTBANK .
my guy I got your mail. You see ehen, you won't need the money. Kukuma dey go, when you get to heaven, ask God Ina somber mood why he sent you to 9ja in the first place.
The population dey too much. Dey go abeg.. Please brother, be going, so that the limited resources will be sufficient for us

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Die by SALTandFIRE: 11:35am On Oct 13, 2019
Kyledomaim:
I rather die instead
the population dey too much. Dey go abeg
Re: I Don't Want To Die by BetterPoison: 11:44am On Oct 13, 2019
Some people will come online and say they want to commit suicide. Ask them the reason and their excuse will make you feel like beating them to stupor.
You see ehen my brother, many people are passing through worst situations you can't imagine but we do not talk about, maybe because of shame or fear of being made mockery of.
Your story is still better, if I tell you my own, you will run. But in all things, I have learnt to put my hope in God. If you are already working, you should know by now that you ought to have more than one stream of income. If you are not yet working, try and learn something.
A while back I took a loan to start a business... I was ripped off by fraudsters. Life is funny, we all think we are wise till it hits us. That's by the way tho.
Re: I Don't Want To Die by blinking001(m): 11:50am On Oct 13, 2019
Kyledomaim:
When you have people who can cover your back it's a abit better. My case nobody willing to look at my face including those GOD has helped through me. I am now like a laughing stock in the eyes of them.
You're the next big thing that will happen to Nigeria. Go back to the drawing board and right your wrongs. You have no idea what other people are passing through. No be your case bad pass.
Re: I Don't Want To Die by Kyledomaim: 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2019
Are you making fun of my situation?
SALTandFIRE:
my guy I got your mail. You see ehen, you won't need the money. Kukuma dey go, when you get to heaven, ask God Ina somber mood why he sent you to 9ja in the first place.
The population dey too much. Dey go abeg.. Please brother, be going, so that the limited resources will be sufficient for us
Re: I Don't Want To Die by FreeMejoor1(m): 12:52pm On Oct 13, 2019
Kyledomaim:
Are you making fun of my situation?
fucking tell is what happened to you mofo and stop bickering about suicide if you got the lever to commit one.
Re: I Don't Want To Die by captainking(m): 1:44pm On Oct 13, 2019
Kyledomaim:
Yes I have a job . Trying to recount my experience right now will be increasing my pain
You don't understand.. Except you want others to go through what you have gone through.. If I invested in a business or anything that failed.. I would let a lot if persons know so they can learn from my experience.. If you go through my post.. You would see where I complained of loosing 1.5k dollars to an investment.. Hantec global.. Such is life.. Tell people your story. .recover and heal.. And move on.. Don't spend too much time lamenting on an occurred event ..thats what I did.. Immediately I realised I have lost the money.. I quickly faced reality and got over it real quick... And moved on.. I suggest you do same. But share your story..

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Die by joinnow: 1:57pm On Oct 13, 2019
vlogger:
bitch, man the f.uck up, it has happened, you can't go back in time, all you have to do now is find a way out, trust me dude, I know how you're feeling, you can rise from any situation, believe in yourself. If you die, 3 months tops, people for don forget about you, i mean come on, this life too sweet,. when i had my issues, "lost my job, car, land", i also went into heavy depression. got Fucking broke to the extent that i couldn't barb my hair for 3 months, imagine feeding. But i thank God today. I'm well and prospering. This is just one of the thing my dad would call "Reality check", give up no join, you can't give up now. you fell the fuc.k down, you want to remain on the floor? Stand the fuc.k up and figure this Shiit out.
I've seen people get Fuc.ked in life, like N86 million naira debt kinda fucke.d but they didn't commit suicide, the went back to the fuckin.g drawing board, they went back to zero and they came back on their grind. Pray to God to guide you to the right path. May the Lord be with you.
Tell him the step you took to get back.
Re: I Don't Want To Die by Kyledomaim: 2:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
I understand. I am still down. But who will bring me up
captainking:

You don't understand.. Except you want others to go through what you have gone through.. If I invested in a business or anything that failed.. I would let a lot if persons know so they can learn from my experience.. If you go through my post.. You would see where I complained of loosing 1.5k dollars to an investment.. Hantec global.. Such is life.. Tell people your story. .recover and heal.. And move on.. Don't spend too much time lamenting on an occurred event ..thats what I did.. Immediately I realised I have lost the money.. I quickly faced reality and got over it real quick... And moved on.. I suggest you do same. But share your story..
Re: I Don't Want To Die by BrainArk(m): 2:20pm On Oct 13, 2019
Re: I Don't Want To Die by captainking(m): 2:30pm On Oct 13, 2019
Kyledomaim:
I understand. I am still down. But who will bring me up
Brother.. To be honest.. Only you can do that...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Where Are The GOOD GUYS?!?!?! / She Doesn't Allow Me To Touch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.