Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

I Don't Want To Die - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want To Die (3724 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" / "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want To Die by Kyledomaim: 10:34pm On Oct 12, 2019
Someone should please come to my aid.. I have lost so much in life.. Right now, I am having suicidal thoughts ..

Everything at a standstill.. Don't know what to do.. I need advice.. I am dying slowly
Re: I Don't Want To Die by Offpoint: 10:37pm On Oct 12, 2019
Let's us know the full story...

From there we will not how to advice or help you.
Re: I Don't Want To Die by dayowunmi(m): 10:41pm On Oct 12, 2019
Kyledomaim:
Someone should please come to my aid.. I have lost so much in life.. Right now, I am having suicidal thoughts ..

Everything at a standstill.. Don't know what to do.. I need advice.. I am dying slowly
Suicide is not the way out. Whatever you have lost be it money or opportunities can be recovered in double fold so far as you are alive. Remember Job in the Bible, he lost all but he bounced back. You too can! Keep hope alive brother. The world needs you.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Die by Kapeter(m): 10:41pm On Oct 12, 2019
If you don't wanna die, then stay alive. Life isn't rosy anywhere, people just covering up and living. So do the same. Life will ease itself when you stop making it hard on yourself.
Re: I Don't Want To Die by Kyledomaim: 10:56pm On Oct 12, 2019
Death is best thing that can happen to me right now..
dayowunmi:

Suicide is not the way out. Whatever you have lost be it money or opportunities can be recovered in double fold so far as you are alive. Remember Job in the Bible, he lost all but he bounced back. You too can! Keep hope alive brother. The world needs you.
Re: I Don't Want To Die by donbachi(m): 10:58pm On Oct 12, 2019
When u take the life of another its called"murder" and when u take your own life its called"suicide"....so enter into your room and murder suicide.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Die by Kyledomaim: 11:00pm On Oct 12, 2019
Wasted my money on a wrong investment.. I don't feel be alive.. I am just worthless. From grace to grass.
Offpoint:
Let's us know the full story...

From there we will not how to advice or help you.
Re: I Don't Want To Die by Kyledomaim: 11:01pm On Oct 12, 2019
This is what I needed to do
donbachi:
When u take the life of another its called"murder" and when u take your own life its called"suicide"....so enter into your room and murder suicide.
Re: I Don't Want To Die by Thatwasepic(m): 11:08pm On Oct 12, 2019
If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Die by Kyledomaim: 11:11pm On Oct 12, 2019
Really do not know why GOD chose to create someone like me.
Thatwasepic:
Re: I Don't Want To Die by Thatwasepic(m): 11:16pm On Oct 12, 2019
Kyledomaim:
Really do not know why GOD chose to create someone like me.

Life is inherently risky. There is only one big risk you should avoid at all costs, and that is the risk of doing nothing.
You Learn More From Failure Than From Success,Don’t Let It Stop You. Failure Builds Character.

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Die by Oblongata: 11:17pm On Oct 12, 2019
Suicide ain’t worth it bro, we all make mistakes, don’t let yours eat you up...

My greatest mistake was coming back to invest in Nigeria, I watched my money go down the drain, I was ill advised by friends who just wanted a fill... I was suicidal, I thank God for pulling me through... it was tough, from a very big boy to a street dude, it happened 10 years ago before God gave me another chance and I japaad...

There is always a light at the end of the tunnel.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Die by FreeMejoor1(m): 11:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
Kyledomaim:
Wasted my money on a wrong investment.. I don't feel be alive.. I am just worthless. From grace to grass.
which investment..tell us full story..

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Die by captainking(m): 11:45pm On Oct 12, 2019
Kyledomaim:
how much is involved.. Speak brother..

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Die by Ensho: 11:53pm On Oct 12, 2019
No Matter How Bad Or Worse U Think Ur Situation Is,There Are Millions Who Are Worse Than U Are.God Still Answers Prayers And Changes Situations, Just Talk To Him

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Die by TheCongo2: 12:16am On Oct 13, 2019
Kyledomaim:
This is what I needed to do

Please don't.
You will be facing with another life after death and it can be so terrible
Re: I Don't Want To Die by TheCongo2: 12:17am On Oct 13, 2019
Thatwasepic:

Very wise

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Die by kingxsamz(m): 12:46am On Oct 13, 2019
I'm watching in 3d Hd... We all know where this thread is heading to... For now lemme keep shut

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Die by vlogger: 1:38am On Oct 13, 2019
Kyledomaim:

bitch, man the f.uck up, it has happened, you can't go back in time, all you have to do now is find a way out, trust me dude, I know how you're feeling, you can rise from any situation, believe in yourself. If you die, 3 months tops, people for don forget about you, i mean come on, this life too sweet,. when i had my issues, "lost my job, car, land", i also went into heavy depression. got Fucking broke to the extent that i couldn't barb my hair for 3 months, imagine feeding. But i thank God today. I'm well and prospering. This is just one of the thing my dad would call "Reality check", give up no join, you can't give up now. you fell the fuc.k down, you want to remain on the floor? Stand the fuc.k up and figure this Shiit out.
I've seen people get Fuc.ked in life, like N86 million naira debt kinda fucke.d but they didn't commit suicide, the went back to the fuckin.g drawing board, they went back to zero and they came back on their grind. Pray to God to guide you to the right path. May the Lord be with you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Die by Kyledomaim: 2:08am On Oct 13, 2019
My problem is not much about what I lost but how do I rise up again from scratch
captainking:
how much is involved.. Speak brother..
Re: I Don't Want To Die by Nomayora(m): 2:21am On Oct 13, 2019
Kyledomaim:

Suicide ain't an option.
Re: I Don't Want To Die by Kyledomaim: 2:22am On Oct 13, 2019
When you have people who can cover your back it's a abit better. My case nobody willing to look at my face including those GOD has helped through me. I am now like a laughing stock in the eyes of them.
vlogger:
bitch, man the f.uck up, it has happened, you can't go back in time, all you have to do now is find a way out, trust me dude, I know how you're feeling, you can rise from any situation, believe in yourself. If you die, 3 months tops, people for don forget about you, i mean come on, this life too sweet,. when i had my issues, "lost my job, car, land", i also went into heavy depression. got Fucking broke to the extent that i couldn't barb my hair for 3 months, imagine feeding. But i thank God today. I'm well and prospering. This is just one of the thing my dad would call "Reality check", give up no join, you can't give up now. you fell the fuc.k down, you want to remain on the floor? Stand the fuc.k up and figure this Shiit out.
I've seen people get Fuc.ked in life, like N86 million naira debt kinda fucke.d but they didn't commit suicide, the went back to the fuckin.g drawing board, they went back to zero and they came back on their grind. Pray to God to guide you to the right path. May the Lord be with you.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Die by Kyledomaim: 2:25am On Oct 13, 2019
What do I do.. I might not be able to hold on much longer..
Nomayora:
Suicide ain't an option.
Re: I Don't Want To Die by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 3:36am On Oct 13, 2019
Kyledomaim:
end it bro. That's the only shortcut to being free from emotional pains.
Just go take rat poison or overdose yourself with drugs and be transited to the other side cos there is everlasting peace over there and thank me later
Goodbye bro
Re: I Don't Want To Die by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 3:38am On Oct 13, 2019
TheCongo2:

Please don't.
You will be facing with another life after death and it can be so terrible
terrible ke?
How u take know or have u been there before?
OP pls end it by overdosing yourself with drugs and go over to the other side that's calm ad everlastingly peaceful
Re: I Don't Want To Die by Nomayora(m): 3:52am On Oct 13, 2019
Kyledomaim:
What do I do.. I might not be able to hold on much longer..

If life shows you pepper. Use it to make peppersoup.

Don't take life serious.
Re: I Don't Want To Die by Nobody: 4:21am On Oct 13, 2019
I Vow to fail my way to success cool
Re: I Don't Want To Die by Nobody: 4:38am On Oct 13, 2019

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Die by Offpoint: 5:51am On Oct 13, 2019
Kyledomaim:
Life's about risk bro. sometimes we win, sometimes we lose, you being down now doesn't mean you'll be down forever.

Pick up your broken pieces, dust yourself, give a smile and continue your journey.
It might be tougher than ever before, but never give up. There are better goals ahead.

Sorry about your loss, don't let life defeat you... be a fighter and fight till the end.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Die by Offpoint: 5:54am On Oct 13, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
Just go take rat poison or overdose yourself with drugs and be transited to the other side cos there is everlasting peace over there and thank me later
Goodbye bro
There's time for everything, a time to have sense and a time to be senseless.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To Die by Kyledomaim: 6:23am On Oct 13, 2019
Even GOD will be ashame of me..
Ensho:
No Matter How Bad Or Worse U Think Ur Situation Is,There Are Millions Who Are Worse Than U Are.God Still Answers Prayers And Changes Situations, Just Talk To Him
Re: I Don't Want To Die by Kyledomaim: 6:23am On Oct 13, 2019
Thanks Sir.
EmptyCoconutHead:
Goodbye bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? / Cape Verdean Girls: Hot Or Not? / Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.