Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

She Said Am Small - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said Am Small (4634 Views)

She Said Am Not Romantic / My Girlfriend Said Am Too Small To Hurt Her Feelings What Should I Do? / My Bf Said Am Boring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said Am Small by SavageResponse(m): 4:51am On Oct 15, 2019
habeebcole:
bt i was d one who deflowered her...tho she told me she was used to giving BJ

The fact is that she's now ahead of you in that regard and has already tasted 'big things' therefore you are too small for her grin
Re: She Said Am Small by Millennialaku(m): 6:15am On Oct 15, 2019
habeebcole:
d lenght is not d problem....its d girth

What's the girth then
Re: She Said Am Small by undefeateds: 6:49am On Oct 15, 2019
i just found it amazing,how person go sit down and be typing rubbish, though this is romance section,that doesn't mean everything should base on sex and vulgar stuff,mtcheew
Re: She Said Am Small by SeunDobo(m): 4:16pm On Oct 15, 2019
Ardar:
I am with the girl on this, how can you have a small dick and you expect her not to complain.

Enlarge it make person pikin enjoy na.

Why you nah lady .. always like big dick sef ...I thank God my own is moderate ... Most of girls I meet always talk about dick so much ...why you cum like dick so much like dis nah ...hin dey baffled me ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) / Lion Falls In Love With White Tigress. / My Romance Story In Pidgin English!pray For My Life Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.