Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees (52515 Views)

BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim And Teddy A's Photo: Fans React "Iceberg Out, Teddy A In" / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by babyfaceafrica: 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2019
Olodo24:
because he is actually gay
proof?
Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 13, 2019
Realhommie:
There's one EtitiAwka babe here like that, moniker's in reverse. I think she's based in Abj and very ready for marriage too.

Good luck wink wink

Not Found
Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by watchwoman(f): 12:52pm On Oct 13, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

A so called wife you were living with long before you went for INTRODUCTION. No marriage survives this kind of foundation. This boy will grow weary of this girl before time.

Cohabitation before marriage is cancerous to a blissful union. It destroys the thrills of courtship and snaps out the joy that comes with starting a new home.

Richdad

Same thing I was thinking..Social media and celebrity life has screwed our way of thinking.. imagine someone who he has been living and globetrotting with and just only did wedding introduction after getting her pregnant, no wedding in sight yet he is calling her his wife and waking up to her every morning.. I ask my self where did go we go wrong in the generation where abnormal things are now seen as normal, when you try to call them out they say you're a hater.. the institution of marriage is getting bastardised daily.. God help us

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by Slimmy0: 1:04pm On Oct 13, 2019
emerged01:

If God wan punish am make e be girl.

grin grin grin grin ;DFunnyyy
Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 1:43pm On Oct 13, 2019
Religion a scam? Oh no y nt try JESUS.
mrpaedo:
I am married.
I cry everyday ever since.I mean I shed hot tears almost everyday and my heart bleeds.
Don't ask why can't I get out of the miserable relationship.It is easy come in,very difficult to get out.
Marriage is only for women.
Men,borrow sense don't be conned into a marriage.
Your life will never remain the same most especially when you marry a disrespectful woman.

Marriage and religion,the biggest scam on earth.

Posted by a nairalander grin grin
Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 1:47pm On Oct 13, 2019
I think waking up 2 Jesus s d best tin n life. Husband r wife may die one day. But JESUS is 4 eva more.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by Realhommie(m): 2:32pm On Oct 13, 2019
Lucid1:

Not Found
don't worry, will mention you to any of her posts. She's a regular here

I spelt her name on the reverse, if you're very observant you'll find her before i mention you. She's from the East side.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by Joystark(f): 2:36pm On Oct 13, 2019
pablobellins:
He who finds a wife......

meet my sugar.

If she's yours, she's gorgeous.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by Olaonipekun11: 2:38pm On Oct 13, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

A so called wife you were living with long before you went for INTRODUCTION. No marriage survives this kind of foundation. This boy will grow weary of this girl before time.

Cohabitation before marriage is cancerous to a blissful union. It destroys the thrills of courtship and snaps out the joy that comes with starting a new home.

Richdad
I have been saying this especially with someone like davido. He is using her to get more fame. He knows how to bring attention to himself. He gratitifies in it more like a narcissist personality. Period

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by Olaonipekun11: 2:41pm On Oct 13, 2019
Adinije:
Exactly what I thought. Cos in some part of Igboland, if he fails to pay brideprice before the birth of the child, then he has no claim over the child. I guess he has been told that why he started the marriage rites.
Especially when the child is a boy. Chioma family figured out a way to coin him in and he fell for it. Lol
Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by Olaonipekun11: 2:44pm On Oct 13, 2019
iswallker:

An olosho gold digger is never a good gal.. It never ends well..

Funny she is from IMO and cubana chief is her mentor haaa davido ti daran

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by Trisha563(f): 3:42pm On Oct 13, 2019
mrpaedo:
I am married.
I cry everyday ever since.I mean I shed hot tears almost everyday and my heart bleeds.
Don't ask why can't I get out of the miserable relationship.It is easy come in,very difficult to get out.
Marriage is only for women.
Men,borrow sense don't be conned into a marriage.
Your life will never remain the same most especially when you marry a disrespectful woman.

Marriage and religion,the biggest scam on earth.

Posted by a nairalander grin grin
dats wat happens when u make bad decisions.... Pls go n fix Ur marriage n stop making noise...dere are alot of happily married men..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by tabithaola(f): 4:09pm On Oct 13, 2019
Khaleell001:

Abeggi.

People should stop using their marriage experience to judge others.
it doesn't mean because you are having a bad relationship, bad spouse or a bad atmosphere I your home means it holds true for everyone else.
As they say, every aboki with his own kettle.

Marriage is beautiful and dutiful you should never come into it thinking you won't face, physical, psychological and emotional challenges.
it will drain you and train you to become a better and sturdier man.
Enjoyment dey marriage, but you gazz to be very responsible.
Dazzol!

God bless you. You are one of the knowledgeable men out there. Guys whose parents knows are headache to them and did all they could to push into marriage because they expect their spouses to turn to God by doing the work of transformation by turning a better person overnight will come here and vomit rubbish. They are so pathetic that, their parents can't marry them if they are to settle down with them despite giving birth to them. You get what you dish out in marriage. Marriage is sweet depending on the cutlery with which you eat and the person you are eating with. It is better to remain single than to marry such men. Awon a ko tun losun okunrin.
Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 13, 2019
pablobellins:
He who finds a wife......

meet my sugar.
Ask her who "Tipsy" is.....
Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2019
Realhommie:
There's one EtitiAwka babe here like that, moniker's in reverse. I think she's based in Abj and very ready for marriage too.

Good luck wink wink
Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 13, 2019
Realhommie:

Good luck wink wink
I caught you! Aaaaawwww
Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 13, 2019
Realhommie:
don't worry, will mention you to any of her posts. She's a regular here

I spelt her name on the reverse, if you're very observant you'll find her before i mention you. She's from the East side.
I'm a regular here? Who's that monitoring demon quoting your comment?
Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by Realhommie(m): 6:01pm On Oct 13, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I caught you! Aaaaawwww
Hahahahahaha..

How did you know btw?? Lol.. It could've been someone else.
Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by Realhommie(m): 6:04pm On Oct 13, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I'm a regular here? Who's that monitoring demon quoting your comment?
Are you not a regular

He's a monitoring demon? Didn't know.

He said he wants to settle and he's very ready, looking for a partner. So i was telling him you're ready too. cheesy cheesy

Did i do wrong??
Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2019
Realhommie:
Are you not a regular

He's a monitoring demon? Didn't know.

He said he wants to settle and he's very ready, looking for a partner. So i was telling him you're ready too. cheesy cheesy

Did i do wrong??
Not referring to him. Someone else quoted it.
Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by Realhommie(m): 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Not referring to him. Someone else quoted it.
I see..

If he follows up on it and you guys eventually hook up, sha give me an invite.
Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by seandurse(m): 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2019
[quote author=donstan18 post=83089905]While Davison and TeddyA are waking up to their wives, Donjazzi is busy waking up to Rema and Crayon.

SMH! [/quote
Don Jazzy is married with a kid, just keeping dem off media so as to maintain his fan base. they are actually not in Nigeria tho.
Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by OMOTOWO(m): 11:29pm On Oct 13, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad

You lied. Me and my wife cohabited for good three years in school. Today, we are so happy and people envy our relationship a lot.

To crown it all, we are married with kid.

We fight, we settle. We understand each other perfectly
Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by Mryacks: 10:54am On Oct 14, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad

Agreed..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) / These Nigerian Celebrities Real Names Will Surprise You / Patience Ozokwor's Crusade Poster In Obosi (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.