Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees (52531 Views)

BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim And Teddy A's Photo: Fans React "Iceberg Out, Teddy A In" / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by Xisnin(m): 9:07am On Oct 13, 2019
mrpaedo:
I am married.
I cry everyday ever since.I mean I shed hot tears almost everyday and my heart bleeds.
Don't ask why can't I get out of the miserable relationship.It is easy come in,very difficult to get out.
Marriage is only for women.
Men,borrow sense don't be conned into a marriage.
Your life will never remain the same most especially when you marry a disrespectful woman.

Marriage and religion,the biggest scam on earth.

Posted by a nairalander grin grin
Can we assume that your wife is the happiest person on earth?

3 Likes

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by Isokehn(m): 9:08am On Oct 13, 2019
1mrprolific7:
Easy Davido before other Baby Mamma's commit suicide

Lol. �. Suicides.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by BluntBoy(m): 9:11am On Oct 13, 2019
Many times, those who display all this social media love are not as loving in reality.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by Michaelaaa: 9:15am On Oct 13, 2019
Cool
Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by Lincoln275(m): 9:15am On Oct 13, 2019
Hm don talk for hm song nah, “ love is sweet ooo, when money involve love is sweet
Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by TenthMan(m): 9:17am On Oct 13, 2019
pablobellins:
He who finds a wife......

meet my sugar.

Wow. She is quite a looker.

You have good eyes and are lucky.

Ensure her inner beauty is as good too.

Also ensure you are good to her as well.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 13, 2019
Abeg any Abuja babe in the house ready to mingle? I need to marry next year, I'm super ready
Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by pablobellins(m): 9:26am On Oct 13, 2019
TenthMan:

Wow. She is quite a looker.

You have good eyes and are lucky.

Ensure her inner beauty is as good too.

Also ensure you are good to her as well.
awwwwn kind words thank you.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by Depressed101: 9:29am On Oct 13, 2019
idesylvester:
Can we read positive news
what's more positive than someone waking up to his wife, badbelle today is Sunday, say something positive

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by EzekaUdenee: 9:29am On Oct 13, 2019
[s]
post=83092745:
So on point
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by EzekaUdenee: 9:30am On Oct 13, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool

social media attention seeking shouldnt be confused with love
[/s]
Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by kevotek1000(m): 9:31am On Oct 13, 2019
Dis boy self Davido wetin concern me with this nonsense talk. I send u marriage... Keep your private life private.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by WeRblessed(f): 9:32am On Oct 13, 2019
donstan18:
While Davison and TeddyA are waking up to their wives, Donjazzi is busy waking up to Rema and Crayon.

SMH!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by King44(m): 9:34am On Oct 13, 2019
pablobellins:
meet my sugar.
She damn fiine

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by D1zion: 9:40am On Oct 13, 2019
mrpaedo:
I am married.
I cry everyday ever since.I mean I shed hot tears almost everyday and my heart bleeds.
Don't ask why can't I get out of the miserable relationship.It is easy come in,very difficult to get out.
Your life will never remain the same most especially when you marry a disrespectful woman.

you married the wrong woman.but I believed you two did have a relationship before you married her? Although I know some people both in sense of men & women hide their character just to get what they want,then after that they exhibit who they truly are.dint you sensed red danger or asked people like making enquiries about her before then.now you're saddled with sadness. Sorry bro.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by mercyviv(f): 9:43am On Oct 13, 2019
Enjoy it while it lasts. You know it well too that life of a celeb has its own ups and downs. You don't get to congratulate yourself when you're yet to finish the race, you do that when you touch the finish line!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by TechExpert(m): 9:47am On Oct 13, 2019
make davido be fast with the traditional wedding, without this ChefChioma is still a baby mama in the making

Who iis with me
Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by braine(m): 9:47am On Oct 13, 2019
pablobellins:

meet my sugar.
she's gorgeous.

Please treat her well o. A good woman is hard to find.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by babyfaceafrica: 9:49am On Oct 13, 2019
Olodo24:
I'm surprised many people are not calling Don Jazzy gay yet
why should they?
Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by Martins6545: 9:53am On Oct 13, 2019
[s]
idesylvester:
Can we read positive news
[/s]
Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by Johnbosco10(m): 9:54am On Oct 13, 2019
��
Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by Martins6545: 9:54am On Oct 13, 2019
[s]
donstan18:
While Davison and TeddyA are waking up to their wives, Donjazzi is busy waking up to Rema and Crayon.

SMH!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by hkidola00(m): 9:54am On Oct 13, 2019
Misogynist007:

Why don't you divorce her?
Some guys nowadays are just too soft!
I personally divorced my exe when I noticed
She became really disrespectful after I married her. Throw the bitch out and divorce her jare angry.
If she begs you don't agree!!

These useless women don't know that we are actually doing them a big favor by marrying them angry angry angry angry angry angry
hmmm bro mi,but what if her mum really likes u and will be like a dissapointment if u dump her
Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by Martins6545: 9:55am On Oct 13, 2019
[s]
mrpaedo:
I am married.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by Martins6545: 9:56am On Oct 13, 2019
[s]
Richdad50:
shocked

A so called wife you were living with long before you went for INTRODUCTION. No marriage survives this kind of foundation. This boy will grow weary of this girl before time.

Cohabitation before marriage is cancerous to a blissful union. It destroys the thrills of courtship and snaps out the joy that comes with starting a new home.

Richdad
[/s]
Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by Martins6545: 9:58am On Oct 13, 2019
[s]
pawesome:
and so we should die abi
[/s]
Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 13, 2019
donstan18:

SMH!
You are wicked! grin grin . Nah single Donjazzy single him no kill o. grin grin
Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by Afobear: 10:06am On Oct 13, 2019
pablobellins:

meet my sugar.

Give me her number , I need a wife

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by kingscare1(m): 10:09am On Oct 13, 2019
donstan18:

SMH!
Oboi,
You are contraversial.
Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by ginovera: 10:10am On Oct 13, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

A so called wife you were living with long before you went for INTRODUCTION. No marriage survives this kind of foundation. This boy will grow weary of this girl before time.

Cohabitation before marriage is cancerous to a blissful union. It destroys the thrills of courtship and snaps out the joy that comes with starting a new home.

Richdad

I share a different view from your thinking even though your view is highly respected. Research shows that most enduring marriages are the ones that had longtime friendship/relationship in which case they had times to see through individual strengths and weaknesses to the extent that they no longer see anything surprising from either party. It is rather self deception to think of going into such delicate venture as marriage seems to present without knowing even the least details about your partner.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwor's Crusade Poster In Obosi (pics) / Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) / Chioma-Davido Breakup Rumour: Toolz Tells Chioma What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.