Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,078 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees (52536 Views)

BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim And Teddy A's Photo: Fans React "Iceberg Out, Teddy A In" / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by kushercain: 10:24am On Oct 13, 2019
pablobellins:
He who finds a wife......

meet my sugar.

This girl dey tinder na grin

3 Likes

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by BigJoe19: 10:25am On Oct 13, 2019
pablobellins:

meet my sugar.
Your wife is beautiful ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by JastSiryin(m): 10:35am On Oct 13, 2019
pablobellins:
meet my sugar.
That you grabbed from the internet right? lol
Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by ahiboilandgas: 10:35am On Oct 13, 2019
sylve11:
davido should go broke then come back to re- write all what he's been writing in reversal. undecided cool
they can't get broke when u own a power plant and a university in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by Khaleell001(m): 10:37am On Oct 13, 2019
mrpaedo:
I am married.
I cry everyday ever since.I mean I shed hot tears almost everyday and my heart bleeds.
Don't ask why can't I get out of the miserable relationship.It is easy come in,very difficult to get out.
Marriage is only for women.
Men,borrow sense don't be conned into a marriage.
Your life will never remain the same most especially when you marry a disrespectful woman.

Marriage and religion,the biggest scam on earth.

Posted by a nairalander grin grin

Abeggi.

People should stop using their marriage experience to judge others.
it doesn't mean because you are having a bad relationship, bad spouse or a bad atmosphere I your home means it holds true for everyone else.
As they say, every aboki with his own kettle.

Marriage is beautiful and dutiful you should never come into it thinking you won't face, physical, psychological and emotional challenges.
it will drain you and train you to become a better and sturdier man.
Enjoyment dey marriage, but you gazz to be very responsible.
Dazzol!

5 Likes

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by BigJoe19: 10:38am On Oct 13, 2019
JastSiryin:
That you grabbed from the internet right? lol
can't his wife be on the internet abi no be person marry the ones wey their picture dey internet.
Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by kokowe(m): 10:41am On Oct 13, 2019
I can relate to this.
mrpaedo:
I am married.
I cry everyday ever since.I mean I shed hot tears almost everyday and my heart bleeds.
Don't ask why can't I get out of the miserable relationship.It is easy come in,very difficult to get out.
Your life will never remain the same most especially when you marry a disrespectful woman.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by JastSiryin(m): 10:41am On Oct 13, 2019
BigJoe19:
can't his wife be on the internet abi no be person marry the ones wey their picture dey internet.
he he... Was just kidding bro
Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by amp01(m): 11:04am On Oct 13, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

A so called wife you were living with long before you went for INTRODUCTION. No marriage survives this kind of foundation. This boy will grow weary of this girl before time.

Cohabitation before marriage is cancerous to a blissful union. It destroys the thrills of courtship and snaps out the joy that comes with starting a new home.

Richdad

Who said SO?
Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by Adebowale89(m): 11:06am On Oct 13, 2019
Lord, I and my bae are tasting for this marriage so desperately, answer our call please
Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by Dpharisee: 11:10am On Oct 13, 2019
mrpaedo:
I am married.

I feel you bro. I can relate very much to your situation, I am in same situation too

4 Likes

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by Hondaonly: 11:18am On Oct 13, 2019
Lets wait till 2021

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by idesylvester(m): 11:29am On Oct 13, 2019
[s][/s]
Depressed101:
what's more positive than someone waking up to his wife, badbelle today is Sunday, say something positive
[s][/s]
Must it be outside Nigeria? Where they not the ones shouting patronize Nigeria. They bound making music outside Nigeria but they do the worst. Only foolish people see everything right about this government... ur moniker tell it all depressed
Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by Kennyswagz1(m): 11:33am On Oct 13, 2019
pablobellins:
meet my sugar.
which tribe she be??
Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by nothingspoil70: 11:38am On Oct 13, 2019
pablobellins:

meet my sugar.
This is my side chic you are calling your sugar

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by pablobellins(m): 11:40am On Oct 13, 2019
Afobear:

Give me her number , I need a wife
hehe bro; am not sure u checked what u typed.
Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by Mckandre(m): 11:43am On Oct 13, 2019
pablobellins:

meet my sugar.
who knows if ure in friendzone or simply a distant admirer that cant wait to show the world his would be cookie? People can say whatever online to get petty attention undecided

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by Jaqenhghar: 11:43am On Oct 13, 2019
donstan18:
While Davison and TeddyA are waking up to their wives, Donjazzi is busy waking up to Rema and Crayon.

SMH!

Getting married is one thing. Staying married is another thing. Marriage is not all roses and breakfast in bed.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by Depressed101: 11:44am On Oct 13, 2019
idesylvester:
[/s][s]
Must it be outside Nigeria? Where they not the ones shouting patronize Nigeria. They bound making music outside Nigeria but they do the worst. Only foolish people see everything right about this government... ur moniker tell it all depressed
hmmm, typical Nigerian, I wonder what concerned my moniker to this, is being depressed a sin or less better person?..
Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 13, 2019
mrpaedo:
I am married.

fake post from a gay atheist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by Jaqenhghar: 11:50am On Oct 13, 2019
mrpaedo:
I am married.

Hahahaha. Tell them bro they dont know. There is nothing more overhyped than that marriage thing. If only single people knew the joys that come with being single

4 Likes

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 13, 2019

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 13, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by Realhommie(m): 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2019
Lucid1:
Abeg any Abuja babe in the house ready to mingle? I need to marry next year, I'm super ready
There's one EtitiAwka babe here like that, moniker's in reverse. I think she's based in Abj and very ready for marriage too.

Good luck wink wink

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by JimohMomoh: 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2019
philip0906:

Them tie you for there ni?
grin grin grin

You know weda dem don lick blood
Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by Realhommie(m): 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
TenthMan:

Wow. She is quite a looker.

You have good eyes and are lucky.

Ensure her inner beauty is as good too.

Also ensure you are good to her as well.
I stared at that pix for a while, damn, what a beauty. She's effortlessly beautiful and decent looking too, the type a lot of men would give anything for.

I like your last statement, I hope so too coz without a doubt that's the most important.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by Afobear: 12:21pm On Oct 13, 2019
pablobellins:
hehe bro; am not sure u checked what u typed.
give me her number and let her decide if it's you or me
Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by Olodo24: 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
why should they?
because he is actually gay
Re: Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees by iswallker(m): 12:35pm On Oct 13, 2019
helinues:
Chioma seems to be a good girl.. But is Davido a good guy?

An olosho gold digger is never a good gal.. It never ends well..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) / Davido Gave His Used Cloths To Mayorkun, His Newly Signed Artiste- Fans (photos) / Chioma-Davido Breakup Rumour: Toolz Tells Chioma What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.