Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. (8111 Views)

The Battle Line Has Been Drawn, Men Don't Jubilate / Should I F*ck Her Or Leave The Battle For God / Inside Anambra Jungle Where Female, Male Sex Workers Battle For Clients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 21, 2020
From recent happenings, you can predict that the future of marriages may be soaked in DNA testing. But it is embarrassing to test a faithful and God-fearing lady, therefore, if you trust your partner so much, and if she has proven high level of faithfulness, no need for DNA testing.
Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
Until women vaginas come with prepaid meter that can measure infidelity, there is always need for DNA testing.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by Martinez39s(m): 12:41pm On Feb 21, 2020
Lie! No matter how trustworthy a woman is, every man must get a DNA test for their child(ren). Many men have trusted their wives but they still ended up as victims of paternity fraud. To insinuate that a DNA test is unnecessary if the wife hasn't shown signs of infidelity is to mock and underestimate human deception. Perhaps you are a woman or a foolish and naive man.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by Dande55: 12:45pm On Feb 21, 2020
freedomest:
From recent happenings, you can predict that the future of marriages may be soaked in DNA testing. But it is embarrassing to test a faithful and God-fearing lady, therefore, if you trust your partner so much, and if she has proven high level of faithfulness, no need for DNA testing.
You men breed tens of children outside your marital homes.
It becomes a cause for concern when its a woman that's caught in the act.
I don't support extra marital affair, but y'all hypocrisy is disgusting.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 21, 2020
Martinez39s:
Lie! No matter how trustworthy a woman is, every man must get a DNA test for their child(ren). Many men have trusted their wives but they still ended up as victims of paternity fraud. To insinuate that a DNA test is unnecessary if the wife hasn't shown signs of infidelity is to mock and underestimate human deception. Perhaps you are a woman or a foolish and naive man.
hahaha!! I am not foolish ooh

1 Like

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2020
Dande55:

Yes we do. But we never try to dupe women into raising children that are not their own under false pretences. If a woman gets a child from another man, it's a free world, but the moment she tries to get me to raise it by pretending it's mine, it's fraud. There is no hypocrisy there.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by Chuknovski(m): 1:29pm On Feb 21, 2020
It is an astonishing development
Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by Chuknovski(m): 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2020
Dande55:

Hypocritical or not, women are forbidden(Religious, cultural, Tribal,) on all grounds to be promiscuous

4 Likes

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by eaglejay13(m): 1:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
Dande55:

Do they bring the children for you to take care of?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2020
Martinez39s:

In fact, the government should make it mandatory before issuing birth certificate and subsidize it. See how MissGhosted is already getting the vapours over it. That is the general reaction of women when you mention DNA test. Adrenalin immediately floods their system and their hearts just start beating wildly. EFCC should look into this issue just like any other financial fraud case because that is what it is. When a man will be duped into feeding, housing and schooling the progeny of another man.

20 Likes

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 21, 2020
Chuknovski:

Hypocritical or not, women are forbidden(Religious, cultural, Tribal,) on all grounds to be promiscuous

You forgot to add financial, logical, legal and psychological.

1 Like

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by Toseenlove: 1:39pm On Feb 21, 2020
freedomest:
From recent happenings, you can predict that the future of marriages may be soaked in DNA testing. But it is embarrassing to test a Faithful and God-fearing lady, therefore, If you trust your partner so much and if she has proven high level of faithfulness, No need for DNA testing.

7 Likes

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:42pm On Feb 21, 2020
Chuknovski:

And men are bidden to be dogs religiously, culturally and tribally right?, you all must be dull, and it seems like you all sleep with each other.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:43pm On Feb 21, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

You forgot to add financial, logical, legal and psychological.

This one is a cave man.

5 Likes

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:54pm On Feb 21, 2020
It is a pity that we still have men that are lacking intelligence, how is it that in these modern era, they still don't know that some people switch babies at birth in the hospital, either mistakenly or intentionally? It is either the schmucks above are blind to topics like these that graces front page, or they see it but comprehension and assimilation is far from them, or they just like to gloat about anything women,

I really pity women who will fall under these category, I pray they don't meet these manboys above as husband.

4 Likes

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by chuks34(m): 1:55pm On Feb 21, 2020
Never trust a woman that's all I can say

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by Dande55: 1:58pm On Feb 21, 2020
Chuknovski:

Well, they are masters now. You can go slam your head on a rock.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by Dande55: 2:01pm On Feb 21, 2020
eaglejay13:

Do they bring the children for you to take care of?
There are financially able women who raise their kids themselves while the man is just a horseband that only contributes nothing. So, in such case scenario, will you still be angry cos you weren't the person that raised them financially? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 21, 2020
Dande55:

There are financially able women who raise their kids themselves while the man is just a horseband that only contributes nothing. So, in such case scenario, will you still be angry cos you weren't the person that raised them financially? grin

But they still lie to their husbands that the child is theirs. Abi? That means that they are still deriving benefit. If they know they are financially ok, they should carry their illegitimate child and go live on their own.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by bdchange(m): 2:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
If you want to know the level of Paternity Fraud in this nation, just got to Youtube and watch different cases on Paternity Court. I watched a particular one where the lady has brought two guys already and none happens to be the father of the child. The judge had to plead with lady to continue the search for the possible father for the child's sake. Humans are promiscuous both male and female, but since a man don't get pregnant begs the one-sided argument placed on women when it comes to paternity fraud. I noticed some ladies get flared when the issue of DNA testing arise or being called into question, that is a big sign that we are truly in trouble in this nation when it comes to the paternity of a child. How many men can afford $700 for DNA testing? when the economy is not smiling at them. The possible means to help a common man who might need to get the answer he is searching for is for the state to subsidized it and make it open to the public just like the way it is been done in U.S through the Paternity Court provided for those that cannot afford the DNA test on their own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkGkhFeQwts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by Martinez39s(m): 2:25pm On Feb 21, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

In fact, the government should make it mandatory before issuing birth certificate and subsidize it. See how MissGhosted is already getting the vapours over it. That is the general reaction of women when you mention DNA test. Adrenalin immediately floods their system and their hearts just start beating wildly. EFCC should look into this issue just like any other financial fraud case because that is what it is. When a man will be duped into feeding, housing and schooling the progeny of another man.
They get upset when one mentions DNA tests because they know their hearts are not clean and they are potential perpetrators of paternity frauds. They are steep in the act of cruelly manipulating and draining men dry.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by Urakhai(m): 2:27pm On Feb 21, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
It is a pity that we still have men that are lacking intelligence, how is it that in these modern era, they still don't know that some people switch babies at birth in the hospital, either mistakenly or intentionally? It is either the schmucks above are blind to topics like these that graces front page, or they see it but comprehension and assimilation is far from them, or they just like to gloat about anything women,

I really pity women who will fall under these category, I pray they don't meet these manboys above as husband.
It's really not that difficult if the babies are switched at birth. Just ask for another DNA with the mom and it will show she also isn't the mom. But if it shows about 50 percent genetic markers are from the woman then you know what's up.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by Dande55: 2:28pm On Feb 21, 2020
chuks34:
Never trust a woman that's all I can say
Nobody is begging for your trust. We lost hope and trust in you guys long time ago. Kindly do the same.

2 Likes

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by Martinez39s(m): 2:28pm On Feb 21, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Just take the cunning little step you are trying to take to insinuate women are not perpetrators of paternity fraud instead it's hospitals that switch babies. Go ahead. Clown.

16 Likes

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:30pm On Feb 21, 2020
Urakhai:

It's really not that difficult if the babies are switched at birth. Just ask for another DNA with the mom and it will show she also isn't the mom. But if it shows about 50 percent genetic markers are from the woman then you know what's up.

How many idiots will think to do exactly what you said before they start calling the wife all sorts of names, beating the shiit outta her and then sending her packing? Look at the comments above, do these sets seem like they will think that far and wide?

5 Likes

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by Martinez39s(m): 2:30pm On Feb 21, 2020
Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 21, 2020
bdchange:
If you want to know the level of Paternity Fraud in this nation, just got to Youtube and watch different cases on Paternity Court. I watched a particular one where the lady has brought two guys already and none happens to be the father of the child. The judge had to plead with lady to continue the search for the possible father for the child's sake. Humans are promiscuous both male and female, but since a man don't get pregnant begs the one-sided argument placed on women when it comes to paternity fraud. I noticed some ladies get flared when the issue of DNA testing arise or being called into question, that is a big sign that we are truly in trouble in this nation when it comes to the paternity of a child. How many men can afford $700 for DNA testing? when the economy is not smiling at them. The possible means to help a common man who might need to get the answer he is searching for is for the state to subsidized it and make it open to the public just like the way it is been done in U.S through the Paternity Court provided for those that cannot afford the DNA test on their own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkGkhFeQwts

Any man who watches 2 episodes of paternity court will just hate his wife straight. Not only are there so many cases of paternity fraud, the women are all toxic idjeets; including the judge; and the feminist atmosphere is so nauseating. Men in the US are fvcked st.upid.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
Martinez39s:
Just take the cunning little step you are trying to take to insinuate women are not perpetrators of paternity fraud instead it's hospitals that switch babies. Go ahead. Clown.

See a slow dog, he thinks it doesn't happen, these are red pill shouters with blind followers, they truly don't have functioning brain, lol.

5 Likes

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by MEGA4BILLION(m): 2:34pm On Feb 21, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
Until women vaginas come with prepaid meter that can measure infidelity, there is always need for DNA testing.

The Nigerian factor ; the prepaid meter will still be short circuit and put in flight so they can cheat. Never forget to always thank God if you have a faithful spouse.

1 Like

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by Martinez39s(m): 2:37pm On Feb 21, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

See a slow dog, he thinks it doesn't happen, these are red pill shouters with blind followers, they truly don't have functioning brain, lol.
grin You should have taken that cunning step, why are you retracting?

NO MATTER HOW TRUSTWORTHY A WOMAN IS, HER HUSBAND/BABY DADDY MUST DO A DNA TEST. IF THE WOMAN CLAIMS THE BABY MIGHT HAVE BEEN SWITCHED (LMAO grin), SHE MUST SUBJECT HERSELF TO A DNA TEST. INFEDELS WHO PERPETRATE PATERNITY FRAUD MUST BE FISHED OUT. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by SeverusSnape(m): 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2020
DNA testing is a must.

I'm not stopping any woman from having a child for another man o, But when she does, leave my house and go stay with that man.

The problem is when the slut gives birth for that illegitimate child and brings it to the husband house for him to take care of.

By the way, Why are all the ladies getting worked up here... That speaks a lot.

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Your Small Nyash Never Taya You Then Do This PHOTOS / See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] / Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.