Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Facebook Saved Me From A Cheating Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facebook Saved Me From A Cheating Girlfriend (719 Views)

I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide / Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend / Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Saved Me From A Cheating Girlfriend by Relationshiphub(f): 8:54am On Oct 13, 2019
I never wanted to say this but I have got a 1001 reasons to say it out, there's nothing as bad as dying in silence.

We didn't meet on Facebook but it ended our relationship after some years.

It's almost impossible for me to find out she was cheating if not through the help of Facebook I would just be in perpetual use as the only one.

The link below contains my complete story and how I managed to find out, you too can use the same method to find out if your partner is cheating or not. Let's join hands and filter cheats it hurts to have one.

https://relationshiphub.net/how-facebook-saved-me-from-a-cheating-girlfriend
Re: Facebook Saved Me From A Cheating Girlfriend by FunnyDude(m): 12:21pm On Oct 13, 2019
The person who invest most in a relationship bear the brunt when things like this happens.
My advice is in any relationship make both parties invest equally. Or invest what you can let go.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Saved Me From A Cheating Girlfriend by Relationshiphub(f): 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2019
FunnyDude:
The person who invest most in a relationship bear the brunt when things like this happens.
My advice is in any relationship make both parties invest equally. Or invest what you can let go.
We subscribe to your idea, a good relationship should have balance and not having most or all of the loads on one person. When things go wrong, the most contributing person becomes the victim of heartbreak.

(1) (Reply)

Pick Your Christmas Gift With Belief / Good News For Side Chicks / What Made Your Last Relationship Dissolve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.