Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

I Am Not Wearing Pant, Toke Makinwa Cries Out After Timaya Carries Her Up(video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Not Wearing Pant, Toke Makinwa Cries Out After Timaya Carries Her Up(video) (829 Views)

Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road / Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra / Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Wearing Pant, Toke Makinwa Cries Out After Timaya Carries Her Up(video) by Petfadblog1: 9:44am On Oct 13, 2019
Media Personality, Toke Makinwa confessed she was not wearing any underwear beneath her gown after singer, Timaya had carried her on his shoulder.
Makinwa could be heard saying,
“Stop stop, I’m not wearing pant.”
The On-air personality pleaded with the reggae dancehall artiste to let her down so her private parts does not get exposed.
Gistsfanz recalls the media personality, who is now sporting a voluptuous figure, was widely criticised after she revealed she had undergone a cosmetic surgery makeover in 2018 in one of her YouTube videos.
Read Also: Toke Makinwa flaunts her newly ‘acquired’ butts in new photos
Watch the video below:

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/10/i-am-not-wearing-pant-toke-makinwa.html

[img]https://1.bp..com/-Sf0z588CT_M/XaLaW6e1-rI/AAAAAAAAACU/6RRhM3ufGYQ2RYesaawz4eM5xX9SHEU8gCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/timaya-toke.jpeg[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Woman Left With “huge Blue Lumps” In Her Lips After Having Botched Fillers / Watch How Davido Grab And Repeatedly Press Chioma’s Breast On Plane (video) / I'm Just Saying What I've Observed Personally.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.