Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

I'm Just Saying What I've Observed Personally. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Just Saying What I've Observed Personally. (828 Views)

5 Things I've Observed About This Present Generation / Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut / Am Not Shaking Table Oooo Just Saying !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Just Saying What I've Observed Personally. by Hamachi(f): 11:13am On Dec 23, 2019
Talking about how to approach a lady..

Some Ladies do not like it when a guy says send me your full picture...

We are not goats or fowls that you would want to check out the size and weight before buying...

Sharing of pictures between aspiring friends or lovers should be something that's done voluntarily, something that's earned....

Stop sounding as if you're doing any lady a favour by becoming interested in them. Then make demands that would make them look desperate when they adhere to it..

Some guys have the mentality there are many fishes in the river, that when they make ridiculous demands and the lady refuses...they move over to the next...

Though there's no manual on how these things works...
I'm just saying what I've observed personally.
Re: I'm Just Saying What I've Observed Personally. by DrayZee: 11:40am On Dec 23, 2019
Hamachi:

Sharing of pictures between aspiring friends or lovers should be something that's done voluntarily, something that's earned....

Stop sounding as if you're doing any lady a favour by becoming interested in them. Then make demands that would make them look desperate when they adhere to it..

Some guys have the mentality there are many fishes in the river, that when they make ridiculous demands and the lady refuses...they move over to the next...

It's true isn't it? Well, nice observation.
Re: I'm Just Saying What I've Observed Personally. by flames007(m): 11:54am On Dec 23, 2019
Hamachi:

We are not goats or fowls that you would want to check out the size and weight before buying...

hmm.......I'm a guy but I can relate.Those are the bad and the ugly.you'll soon meet the good
Re: I'm Just Saying What I've Observed Personally. by iTearHerToto: 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2019
Someone sounds like when a lady is critically sex starved

Pukesangry
Re: I'm Just Saying What I've Observed Personally. by meobizy(f): 2:55pm On Dec 23, 2019
*Snore*.
Re: I'm Just Saying What I've Observed Personally. by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:27pm On Dec 23, 2019
Hamachi:

you have to understand where men come from when asking such questions.... women are very skilled at taking pics at certain angles, to makes them look different than they actually are... so these men probably want to have a clear idea of what the babe look like before investing time and energy trying to get to know her

1 Like

Re: I'm Just Saying What I've Observed Personally. by fcdgrand(m): 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2019
girls with their thinking!, so you don't want to send pictures?
Re: I'm Just Saying What I've Observed Personally. by meobizy(f): 9:42pm On Dec 23, 2019
Stop sounding as if you're doing any lady a favour by becoming interested in them. Then make demands that would make them look desperate when they adhere to it.
Since I reached an age where I can see all the signs that a woman is physically attracted to me I do whatever the eff I want. I am no longer under any pressure to impress.

Some guys have the mentality there are many fishes in the river, that when they make ridiculous demands and the lady refuses...they move over to the next
This is life. Everybody gets older by the day. If she’s not interested now it makes sense to run after someone else. Who knows, after laying four other females the idiot may reconsider you, making herself the fifth notch in your bedpost. Normally I reject her by then because I normally see better options during her hiatus.

Though there's no manual on how these things works.
Oh, so you’ve realized too? Life is a freestyle so we try different methods to problem-solving. As humans we are sure to stick to winning strategies.
Re: I'm Just Saying What I've Observed Personally. by Hamachi(f): 12:51pm On Dec 24, 2019
undecided
MrBrownJay1:

you have to understand where men come from when asking such questions.... women are very skilled at taking pics at certain angles, to makes them look different than they actually are... so these men probably want to have a clear idea of what the babe look like before investing time and energy trying to get to know her

(1) (Reply)

This Kneeling Down Of A Something Sef / Mama Aroma’ Food Vendor Burnt Into Ashes For Using Water From Mortuary To Cook / To Redpill Messengers..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.