Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,399 members, 7,846,687 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Adeboye Hits FG On Border Closure, VAT Increase, Others - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Hits FG On Border Closure, VAT Increase, Others (51153 Views)

Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) / One Year After SCOAN's Closure, 60% Of Hotels In Ikotun Shut Down! / Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Hits FG On Border Closure, VAT Increase, Others by am4truth(m): 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

You can also believe in unicorns, I don't give a flying feck.

What was the formula for sharing tithes in the Bible?
Are your tithe-collectors of today following the formula?

Let me know how well you understand the Bible.

Yes, I believe the Bible in its entirety.... You are on your own.
Time will tell...You are following a path of destruction. I have warned you before you allow the devil, the destroyer to destroy you. Give your life to Jesus
Re: Adeboye Hits FG On Border Closure, VAT Increase, Others by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2019
Maxsim333:
Abeg Adeboye should rest

E be like say suffer no dey tire you... Stay dey praise Buhari make dem dey increase tax...
Re: Adeboye Hits FG On Border Closure, VAT Increase, Others by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2019
spot-on!... those who make peaceful change impossible, make violent ones inevitable!

the shithole is on a cliff edge!
Re: Adeboye Hits FG On Border Closure, VAT Increase, Others by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2019
majamajic:
he has a 'son' at the head of this government

I think him himself will share some part of the blame , for his 'son's' team output

So it's a crime now that's he's sending an open message to the FG, just because Osibanjo is an assistant Pastor. The Imam of the Mosque where Buhari worships hasn't said anything to condemn what they're doing in Aso rock and you're here forming internet king kong... Suffer no dey tire some people.
Re: Adeboye Hits FG On Border Closure, VAT Increase, Others by yewawa: 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
Daddy G.O i support all that you said sir except on boarder closure.our boarder should remain closed sir.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Hits FG On Border Closure, VAT Increase, Others by Larryomooba(m): 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:
Someone that collects tithes and offerings which are untaxed lacks the moral rights to complain about tolls by the government.

Tithes were instituted when the Isrealites were running a theocratic system of government. That was the income tax by the government.

Collect billions in tithes but your members can't point to a single thing they are benefitting from you. Isn't that the same thing with the government?

The church in Nigeria and the government are the same.

There's a vocational training going on RN
At redemption camp, you can partake to
See wat some of their members r benefitting.
Less i forget free accommodation.
Re: Adeboye Hits FG On Border Closure, VAT Increase, Others by WhoBeThisMan: 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

Counter my points with scriptures.

Your other frustrated rants are ignored.
Abraham paid tithe to melkozedek did you not read that part?
Genesis 14:20
Re: Adeboye Hits FG On Border Closure, VAT Increase, Others by femtex007(m): 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:
Someone that collects tithes and offerings which are untaxed lacks the moral rights to complain about tolls by the government.

Tithes were instituted when the Isrealites were running a theocratic system of government. That was the income tax by the government.

Collect billions in tithes but your members can't point to a single thing they are benefitting from you. Isn't that the same thing with the government?

bro. Bro. Paying tithe is not by force. Its a matter of understanding.
Re: Adeboye Hits FG On Border Closure, VAT Increase, Others by mdsne(m): 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2019
Can you join the Nigerian Army? quote author=sirblend post=83095897]Alright!

Hi NAIRALANDERS..
I am seriously in need of a government job... Whoever would help me get a FG job would take my salary for six months.[/quote]
Re: Adeboye Hits FG On Border Closure, VAT Increase, Others by mdsne(m): 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2019
I like like his courage.
Re: Adeboye Hits FG On Border Closure, VAT Increase, Others by mercyviv(f): 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2019
The policy to me is the right one. We cannot fold our hands and behave like all is well when some bad elements are busy smuggling things that are supposed to be used by us outside the country.
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Adeboye Hits FG On Border Closure, VAT Increase, Others by emerged01(m): 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

But can the church tolerate the truth?
Nigeria is so messed up because the government and the church are one and the same.

If you talk now, some idiots would start shouting touch not my anointed.
The truth can be said without abuse. If you read the article again,you will see that pastor Adeboye passed his message without abusing the president.
If you speak on church constructively,even within yourself you will know you have done well.
Re: Adeboye Hits FG On Border Closure, VAT Increase, Others by Xisnin(m): 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2019
isthatso:
Adeboye should reduce his tithe or spend some of his tithe to alleviate the suffering of the masses. Maybe he can sell a jet and use it to feed the poor
Coward!
While you are scared of confronting the government officials who takes your money to travel and marry more wives,
you are asking a private citizen to feed you.
SMH

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Hits FG On Border Closure, VAT Increase, Others by Xisnin(m): 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

Nigeria is so messed up because the government and the church are one and the same.

Actually, government and church can never be the same.
One is voluntary and run on private money while the other have the power
to force citizens to part with their money.
Stop being entitled.
The only legitimate entitlement of a citizens is towards their government not their
fellow citizen.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Hits FG On Border Closure, VAT Increase, Others by achikolo(f): 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2019
[s]
Ikpeazukerosene:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Hits FG On Border Closure, VAT Increase, Others by achikolo(f): 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2019
[s]
Ikpeazukerosene:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Hits FG On Border Closure, VAT Increase, Others by achikolo(f): 12:39pm On Oct 13, 2019
[s]
Ikpeazukerosene:

Counter my points with scriptures.

Your other frustrated rants are ignored.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Hits FG On Border Closure, VAT Increase, Others by achikolo(f): 12:43pm On Oct 13, 2019
[s]
Ikpeazukerosene:

You can also believe in unicorns, I don't give a flying feck.

What was the formula for sharing tithes in the Bible?
Are your tithe-collectors of today following the formula?

Let me know how well you understand the Bible.
[/s]
Re: Adeboye Hits FG On Border Closure, VAT Increase, Others by aspiring44: 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2019
bigpicture001:

The government is not meticulous with its policies...they should know that Nigeria is not empty..there are people on it....so textbook econonics is not same with real macro- economics...

This man should appoint an experienced minister of finance

No matter the macro economics fundamentals and principles you know , once you don't apply wisdom and intelligence to it . one is bound to fail .

Look at how other economics of the world are turning to , just because they applied what they read and they are very discipline , decisive , accountable , but here the reverse is the case .

If we like , we have six PHD holders as minsters
What will be , will be
Re: Adeboye Hits FG On Border Closure, VAT Increase, Others by JoffreyBeroth(m): 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2019
am4truth:

Stop making silly and stupid jokes about the church of Christ. Respect Christ. Muslims don't do such, so I expect Christians to show more respect to Christ. He died for us all, and he arose and gave us victory.

Keep your mouth shut and learn
Re: Adeboye Hits FG On Border Closure, VAT Increase, Others by judedwriter(m): 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2019
adenigga:
Beautiful!

But Daddy, call Osinbajo back home so as not to smear RCCG's image couple with your own.

I know it's not your fault o ,for endorsing him since we know that vice president in Nigeria politcs is an errand boy constitutionally.

But I'm happy that you are saying the minds of millions of Nigeria. So, please call him for emergency family meeting. Thanks!

True talk.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Hits FG On Border Closure, VAT Increase, Others by bigpicture001: 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2019
aspiring44:

No matter the macro economics fundamentals and principles you know , once you don't apply wisdom and intelligence to it . one is bound to fail .

Look at how other economics of the world are turning to , just because they applied what they read and they are very discipline , decisive , accountable , but here the reverse is the case .

If we like , we have six PHD holders as minsters
What will be , will be

We dont hv an experienced minister of finance with regards
Re: Adeboye Hits FG On Border Closure, VAT Increase, Others by tiredoflife(m): 12:57pm On Oct 13, 2019
Useless afonja pastor
No u must support oh
We know the yoruba agenda
Re: Adeboye Hits FG On Border Closure, VAT Increase, Others by Kay25(m): 12:59pm On Oct 13, 2019
baba God bless you for this...
Re: Adeboye Hits FG On Border Closure, VAT Increase, Others by farem: 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2019
majamajic:
he has a 'son' at the head of this government

I think him himself will share some part of the blame , for his 'son's' team output

Is this trash the all your medulla can process?
Re: Adeboye Hits FG On Border Closure, VAT Increase, Others by unbitchable(m): 1:12pm On Oct 13, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

They don't force anyone to pay thithes. These churches generates their own electricity, fix federal/state roads, have thousands of nigerians in their employ, grant full scholarships & welfare to members, empowerment programes to nigerians. Do you know how much they have done in the northeast?
you are very ignorant.
Re: Adeboye Hits FG On Border Closure, VAT Increase, Others by ArticleBeast: 1:14pm On Oct 13, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

Just how you shut your empty brain from knowledge flowing in.
E pain am angry grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leaders Of World Religions Adopt Human Fraternity (Pics) / Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) / "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.