Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) (84541 Views)

Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah / Another Business Man Cries Out After Been Attacked And Extorted By Fsars / Suicide: Man Jumped Into Lagoon From 3rd Mainland Bridge; Died! (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by gbefunmi(m): 12:55pm On Oct 13, 2019
Nairaland should improve on its lies. Wetin happen, is it a must to dish out news even if its fake? Imagine an occurrence that happened some days/weeks ago and u r giving me graphic photo of 2012 just to sell ur headlines. Shame on u!

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by Psalm2423(m): 12:55pm On Oct 13, 2019
PoliticalWitch:

The good old FCT.

And by the way, in that same old FCT, I have treated victims of SARS in my day job (and on an unrelated note was once nearly run off the road by a SARS vehicle in transit...was not too pleased about it)....so, not all nice.

I’m in FCT now self. The treatment here is somehow better than in other states. I have shouted on a SARS officer here, I won’t try that in Delta. In FCT, if you package well and speak perfect English, they might mistake you for a person in power, so they’re afraid of just beating anybody, except you loseguard. In my side, if you dress well; oh pa ri. Better dress like one beggar so nobody will look at you. Anytime I’m staying outside till 1am, I’ll wear bathroom slippers, shorts and one xxl shirt. Them no go even look me two times.

So the experience in FCT n in other states is different.

2 Likes

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2019
kripen:

If nothing is incriminating them why will they run. Not that I am saying SARS are
Justified but they should have waited rather than run to their death
Surprise for these youths.

I still believe clear conscience fear no accusations.

Sit down there with yuor clear concience na. When they frame you as yahooboy because they saw a picture of John Cena on yoour phone, then your eye go clear.

2 Likes

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by Psalm2423(m): 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2019
gbefunmi:
Nairaland should improve on its lies. Wetin happen, is it a must to dish out news even if its fake? Imagine an occurrence that happened some days/weeks ago and u r giving me graphic photo of 2012 just to sell ur headlines. Shame on u!

That’s an edited image Oga. The picture taken when he was alive was 2012. They just added the image of his dead body to the picture.

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by ozoebuka1(m): 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2019
The news will soon fade away... Smh
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by FindingNigeria: 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2019
gbefunmi:

The 2012 photo is where the guy was alive.

Please look again and apologize to the dead
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:57pm On Oct 13, 2019
bizzibodi:
Nigerian police? Why can't they buy a net guns for them,it can catch fleeing bush pig is deployed...but y run into d lagoon if u can't swim..are they causeby oba akiolu?
with this heavy rains and heavy wind have you seen how rough the lagoon is even if you can swim you are going nowhere
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 13, 2019
pocohantas:

Very sad, You should be more careful.
We all should be. Life na jeje
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by slimthugchimee2(m): 12:59pm On Oct 13, 2019
doctokwus:

So a thief should be pursued to his death in a lagoon.
You deserve to be thoroughly whipped till sense comes back to you.
Imb ecile.

So a thief should be allowed to escape because he ran
And besides did FSARS push them into lagoon? They ran to their death

Las las if SARS carry you, guilty or not guilty pay and you are free, those boys had other things in mind to even run to their own death...

2 Likes

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by slimthugchimee2(m): 1:00pm On Oct 13, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
stop thinking like a baboon.
Why would they be killed? Is their crime more grave than your fellow Evans brother that is alive till date?

And were they killed or they killed themselves?

2 Likes

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by crixtech: 1:00pm On Oct 13, 2019
Very sad indeed!
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by myfan: 1:00pm On Oct 13, 2019
This country no be am at all.

Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by nick50(m): 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2019
OgbanjeProphet:
Whatever goes round, comes round... Those FSARS or whatever they call themselves will sure reap death...

Rest in peace to them.

Meanwhile, I am yet to understand why people runfrom security agents, even to their deaths. If you're clean and law abiding, why running? Stand your ground and call for help.

Please follow @segalink on twitter. He is always ready to help in cases of unlawful arrest or detention.
..just like sowore and Dasuki right?
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by Bluffly: 1:08pm On Oct 13, 2019
The boys killed themselves and not FSARS. They choose to enter the lagoon instead of surrendering to arrest.

2 Likes

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by ogbonti: 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2019
modaink333:
it shall never be well with those SARS animals

their was a country

The only way these guys will jump into the lagoon is if they had guns with them, they know with evidence of pistols with them, SARS was gonna shoot them before they even got to the police station so they decided to adopt plan B, meaning jump into the lagoon, they may die or may not die, 50-50 than face 100% certainty of being shot to death. So good riddance. Like a wise man asked here, if you are clean, you can never run away from a police man even if he has the horns of the devil in his head, worse case scenario he locks you up or shoots your leg on the way to station, he can’t easily just kill you while in custody... escpacially if you obedient and talk to him sweetly and calmly and he sees you are cooperating and respectful even if he is hittin u with the base of the gun... so these guys are not clean, but may their soul Rest In Peace, Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by lastempero: 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2019
Nigeria under Buhari is hell.
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by Switruth: 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2019
OgbanjeProphet:
Whatever goes round, comes round... Those FSARS or whatever they call themselves will sure reap death...

Rest in peace to them.

Meanwhile, I am yet to understand why people runfrom security agents, even to their deaths. If you're clean and law abiding, why running? Stand your ground and call for help.

Please follow @segalink on twitter. He is always ready to help in cases of unlawful arrest or detention.
. Boss settle down and the read the news again and you’ll understand better why people run. ( paying of money after arrest. Innocent or not)
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by Basher8583: 1:13pm On Oct 13, 2019
OP.... Your story does not add up.
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by Darevofpeace(m): 1:16pm On Oct 13, 2019
[quote author=Midas01 post=83096872]Maybe they were criminals who deserved it, afterall if it's women some fools will either say they were prostitutes or ran their mouths, since we all want to be senseless in this country.[/quote

Did you gave them a court trial to ascertain there criminality?

What you wrote here makes no sense

Does pursuing a criminal into the lagoon justify there actions?
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:17pm On Oct 13, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

Just pray you never have a bad experience with SARS. I know you're not illegal, but just pray you don't end up with a wrong SARS official. To even come outside your house go tire you.

When I visited Nigeria I was search by sars three times. On three different occasions. The problem in Nigeria is the criminals are just too too much for the police to handle so anybody the polices see police things the person is a criminal. Just look at the ratio for everyone police officer even in Lagos look how many criminals they are so what do you expect from the police to do. Somebody which can jump into the Lagoon even the person can jump from third mainland bridge into the Lagoon there is very little you can do about those type of people. These people will do anything to get away their life means nothing to them.

And what I have noticed when I visited Nigeria is life is very cheap also Nigerians like to die. I do not know why the government of Nigeria does not make a day once in a year for people to kill themselves because a lot of people are fed up of living in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by Darevofpeace(m): 1:18pm On Oct 13, 2019
Midas01:
Maybe they were criminals who deserved it, afterall if it's women some fools will either say they were prostitutes or ran their mouths, since we all want to be senseless in this country.

Did you gave them a court trial to ascertain there criminality?

What you wrote here makes no sense

Does pursuing a criminal into the lagoon justify there actions?
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by wezzymoney: 1:18pm On Oct 13, 2019
[quote author=OgbanjeProphet post=83096802]Whatever goes round, comes round... Those FSARS or whatever they call themselves will sure reap death...

Rest in peace to them.

Please follow @segalink on twitter. He is always ready to help in cases of unlawful arrest or detention.[/quote

If SARS catch you and you are doing legit work in this country you will still pay, so it is not new to me again
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by airminem(f): 1:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
Policemen or fsars or IGRT. The last time i check were claiming and crying the victims. Na bodycivilians side una dey show una sef. Soldiers go still chase una to 3rd mainland sea.
RIP Youths
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

When I visited Nigeria I was search by sars three times. On three different occasions. The problem in Nigeria is the criminals are just too too much for the police to handle so anybody the polices see police things the person is a criminal. Just look at the ratio for everyone police officer even in Lagos look how many criminals they are so what do you expect from the police to do. Somebody which can jump into the Lagoon even the person can jump from third mainland bridge into the Lagoon there is very little you can do about those type of people. These people will do anything to get away their life means nothing to them.

And what I have noticed when I visited Nigeria is life is very cheap also Nigerians like to die. I do not know why the government of Nigeria does not make a day once in a year for people to kill themselves because a lot of people are fed up of living in Nigeria

Damn, that's cold.
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by williams2kg: 1:21pm On Oct 13, 2019
Nigeria is too large a country to be presided by a black man. Issues like this is the more reason restructure is inevitable or better still,we split this contraption that has never helped the common man but only the political class.

2 Likes

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by Impregnablefolk: 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2019
sanmtiago:
On a serious note animals too many for Nigeria cry
No b lie

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by giffty2000: 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2019
Amuatulu:
Same way those sars officials families shall all be wiped off by drowning.

Time stamp on the last image says 2012 shocked
Amen��
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by Unrated900(m): 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2019
Offisteven:
I still repeat the unanswered question...
Why were they running if they were having nothing incriminating on them or innocent. Answer before u abuse me.

Am not sure they were running for having anything incriminating on them

Am sure they were running from been roped by the so called idiots SARS

You haven’t seen where SARS will arrest an Innocent person

Under duress or torture you will be confessed to say you are a fraudsters for fear or been roped for a kidnapper or criminal

This is Nigeria

Anything is possible

Don’t blame them bro

To the youth always dress cooperate

Don’t wear dreadlocks

If you have tatoos cover them all

This is Nigeria where we practice democracy and still lives in military regime

Rip to them all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook / Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State / How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.