Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) (84533 Views)

Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah / Another Business Man Cries Out After Been Attacked And Extorted By Fsars / Suicide: Man Jumped Into Lagoon From 3rd Mainland Bridge; Died! (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2019
Amuatulu:
Same way those sars officials families shall all be wiped off by drowning.

Time stamp on the last image says 2012 shocked
Time stamp of his picture while alive,not the one of his corpse.Look very well before you type
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 13, 2019
People are treated like rats in their own country..and yall expect other countries to have the slightest regard for you?
Until the so called youths face their future and realise they are an endangered species,they will keep dying like gutter rats.
Youths of Nigeria wake up!I'm not saying you should be violent.No.Not yet.Not even necessary
Start by being aware of who your immediate leaders are.Not only Buhari.
Realise that you have the number.
Realise that THEY are your SERVANTS.
Start by calling them to account
Don't fear these people.
Let's stop dying like rats in our own country.
Enough is enough.

5 Likes

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by imam07: 1:48pm On Oct 13, 2019
If nah pass 20 years attempted rape case now, we go see many idiot go dey protest here and there but now nothing will happen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by TechCapon(m): 1:48pm On Oct 13, 2019
AuroraB:
What do you mean? Are you a Nigerian?
help me ask am o
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by Donkenny511(m): 1:55pm On Oct 13, 2019
E be like say u no no say na innocent the police dey like. because your people will rush in to come bail you.
I once arrested a guy who owe me and when nobody show for him the police was begging me to release him

My brother this country is f**ked up
Rip to the dead
OgbanjeProphet:
Whatever goes round, comes round... Those FSARS or whatever they call themselves will sure reap death...

Rest in peace to them.

Meanwhile, I am yet to understand why people runfrom security agents, even to their deaths. If you're clean and law abiding, why running? Stand your ground and call for help.

Please follow @segalink on twitter. He is always ready to help in cases of unlawful arrest or detention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by olagbemi118(m): 1:55pm On Oct 13, 2019
is there still any hope in this country?
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by Billyanger(m): 1:57pm On Oct 13, 2019
Jumping into a lagoon to death is suicide, regardless of the reasons....also the soul that chased another man to his death will not leave this world un-tormented by satan himself.
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by Happyguy201: 1:58pm On Oct 13, 2019
i dey tell una ,make u people leave that country . like play like play e fit be you ooooo
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by cooldove8: 2:09pm On Oct 13, 2019
Stephenomozzy:
As sad and irresponsible of the FSARs as this event is....this goes far to approve of the reasons why we must seek to pursue only legitimate means of livelihood.

Now, the dead can't defend themselves cos they heaped guilt on themselves by running.

May the rescued get quick recovery and a mind to turn a new leaf... And may the dead rest in peace.
You a freaking bastard I weep for you I am certain you are a snitch
With the way these SARS have even.killed and harassed innocent people would you have waited
You lack sense
I wish I see you face to face make I beat sense enter your body

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by Oddsman(m): 2:09pm On Oct 13, 2019
Who are being recruited and given guns by the Nigerian police? Are they criminals, psychos or just serial killers? RIP young men
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by cooldove8: 2:11pm On Oct 13, 2019
ExcelDeBaron:

You are very stuppid for this insensitive comment. I pray you die a sorrowful shameful death. Or your loved one.

Its a curse. And in heavens name, it will come to pass. Cursed be any mod that will ban me for this comment. Sorrow will be on there family too. Amen
I swear this guy for just dey my area make I go beat am
Poverty has eaten deep into their senses everyone is a criminal even in death

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by Femeto: 2:13pm On Oct 13, 2019
Really sad.
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 13, 2019
ONLy God can deliver us from FSARS
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 13, 2019
Fulani Jihadist bandits are making money through kidnapping in Zamfara, Katsina other States but SARS that's suppose to be fighting violent crime are in the Southern chasing unarmed innocent teenagers in the name of yahoo yahoo
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by Brightest04(m): 2:21pm On Oct 13, 2019
The unprofessional tactics of FSARS will continue as far as they continue recruiting their families and friends families who're hardly given professional training before being posted to the fields of operations.
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by HowDareU: 2:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
FSARS or whatever they are called need a lot of high-handedness; reforms alone will not help. Even with the recent facade of reforms by the Nigeria Police, nothing seems to change. What a big shame! Three young kids whose death could have been avoided. Those security operatives should be made to face the wrath of the law. RIP to the dead. Check my blog for all things safety and security: www.securitymattersafrica.com
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by tinz: 2:27pm On Oct 13, 2019
This guys are touts used by NURTW and local politicians to cause treat to their opponent. This guys have been involved in killing of other people, I know them in person. My business place is located in apongbon so I know them, they are causing so much trouble in Lagos island. Tnk goodness they are dead

5 Likes

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by xpool(m): 2:32pm On Oct 13, 2019
sylve11:
I heard somebody saying "why did they run". I don't know if they are innocent or not but let me tell you, pray you your village people don't locate you and push you into the wrong Policeman hand. Na then you go come understand why the boys ran. cool

journey well to them....... sad cool
You don't hate the Nigerian police more than I hate them, yet you don't ever need to run when the police seek you. If you run from police especially when they are close to you, anything you see take
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by Gliano(m): 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2019
Am still finding it difficult to understand why cyber crime become the duty of FSARS, I did thought their duty is to fight against armed robbers but they have taken up the duty of EFCC to be theirs cos they want to get to the yahoo boys before EFCC get to dem they can collect from dem.
Have seen where this stupid SARS follow a guy to the ATM and collect money, that day I knew where are not safe in this country.
Those guyz that ran away knew that SARS ll always label u to be who u are not. They can't try dis in the North am very sure.

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by bewla(m): 2:40pm On Oct 13, 2019
Stephenomozzy:
As sad and irresponsible of the FSARs as this event is....this goes far to approve of the reasons why we must seek to pursue only legitimate means of livelihood.

Now, the dead can't defend themselves cos they heaped guilt on themselves by running.

May the rescued get quick recovery and a mind to turn a new leaf... And may the dead rest in peace.
I totally disagree with u in Nigeria any thing goes

rich thief no they appear on crime fighter

get rich or die trying

that's should be Nigeria slang

bb9ja winner get 60million
spelling b winner get 3 indomie and hand shake
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 13, 2019
OgbanjeProphet:
Whatever goes round, comes round... Those FSARS or whatever they call themselves will sure reap death...

Rest in peace to them.

Meanwhile, I am yet to understand why people runfrom security agents, even to their deaths. If you're clean and law abiding, why running? Stand your ground and call for help.

Please follow @segalink on twitter. He is always ready to help in cases of unlawful arrest or detention.

In Nigeria,
once police arrest you and take you to their station, you must bail yourself with money whether you're innocent or not, so if you don't want to spend money you have to run when ever you see the police guys coming to arrest people.

In Igbo we say, ''Vuum ka mma karia statement'' meaning ''running with speed is better than making statement''
when police arrest you, you must make a statement in their station and if you make statement, you will bail yourself with money.
It's money spending that make people run away from them,
Police also go on the streets to arrest innocent people for no reason, I have been a victim of that, they do that when ever they need money,

For you to say you don't understand why people run away from police shows you're not in Nigeria or you know nothing about the Nigerian police.
they say bail is free but that's the biggest lie in the history of Nigeria.

This only happens in the entire Southern Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by Wilson125(m): 2:48pm On Oct 13, 2019
Midas01:
Maybe they were criminals who deserved it, afterall if it's women some fools will either say they were prostitutes or ran their mouths, since we all want to be senseless in this country.
had no idea one can be this dumb.. tueh!!
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by Hussainmaaji: 2:51pm On Oct 13, 2019
Is fire that burned them? After entering inside lagoon?rip what are they doing when Fsars pursued them?

2 Likes

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by ctleurocollege: 2:59pm On Oct 13, 2019
gbefunmi:
Nairaland should improve on its lies. Wetin happen, is it a must to dish out news even if its fake? Imagine an occurrence that happened some days/weeks ago and u r giving me graphic photo of 2012 just to sell ur headlines. Shame on u!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel / 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook / How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.