Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,236 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) (84493 Views)

Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah / Another Business Man Cries Out After Been Attacked And Extorted By Fsars / Suicide: Man Jumped Into Lagoon From 3rd Mainland Bridge; Died! (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 13, 2019
madridguy:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

People saying those guys are not clean hence they fled at the sight of the officers, i laugh in Congo. We should all be praying not to jam FSARS, SARS, POLICE on patrol with target. I repeat this guys are beats. Let them hold you first then you will know khaki no be leather. Forget been clean with nothing incriminating in your possession. These guys can plant anything into your pocket within a second. After taking Indian hemp, ogogoro you see them misbehaving.

I was at Area F at Ikeja recently, i swear i cry for Nigeria with what policemen and women are doing to people just to extort them of money.

If you no get money, you no get whom to call, abeg if you see SARS especially for Night my brother run oooo before they parade you with guns and live bullet.

Only God knows what happened in Taraba between the SARS men and the warriors. Only God knows.
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 13, 2019
Born2Breed:
Very sad.

Running to death while escaping death.

There is no guarantee they wont be killed by SARZ when caught.

Only God knows what happened in Taraba between the SARS men and the warriors. Only God knows.
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by webngnews: 7:48pm On Oct 13, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by EdiskyHarry: 9:39pm On Oct 13, 2019
this is Nigeria, even though those guys did not run, they would have still been killed by the special Assassination respond squad (SARS), so I don't blame them. that is why when most of this useless policeman retire from work, they will be spending their gratuity and pension treating stroke, diabetes, cancer, kidney failure etc. the evil that men do live with them
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 9:57pm On Oct 13, 2019
If any of those boys na my brother I go revenge. All u need to do is to trace the sars member family, which might be in de middle belt. Wipe all de family members without hesitation.
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by Rolly22(m): 12:12am On Oct 14, 2019
Stephenomozzy:
As sad and irresponsible of the FSARs as this event is....this goes far to approve of the reasons why we must seek to pursue only legitimate means of livelihood.

Now, the dead can't defend themselves cos they heaped guilt on themselves by running.

May the rescued get quick recovery and a mind to turn a new leaf... And may the dead rest in peace.

The way most of you talk here, what is not legitimate about these innocent guys that were murdered by Fsars? Do you actually know how many innocent Nigerian youths that gets extorted by these criminals?.
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by UceeTrust(m): 12:20am On Oct 14, 2019
Stephenomozzy:
As sad and irresponsible of the FSARs as this event is....this goes far to approve of the reasons why we must seek to pursue only legitimate means of livelihood.

Now, the dead can't defend themselves cos they heaped guilt on themselves by running.

May the rescued get quick recovery and a mind to turn a new leaf... And may the dead rest in peace.
sometimes, you guys just type rubbish and post. It seems you don't live in 9ja and you don't move around town or maybe you are locked up in one room for the past 5yrs.
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by onlyforchrist: 6:11am On Oct 14, 2019
dominique:
RIP to the deceased, I wish it didn't have to end this way for them

I strongly believe if you are innocent and have nothing to hide, nothin will make you dive into the lagoon while being chased by the authorities. Even if you know you're going to be detained and extorted, that innocent part of you will want to stay and defend yourself. The actions of these boys only showed that they may not be innocent law abiding citizens after all. I hope the ones that survived the ordeal turn their lives around for better

Change ur name to mumuni
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by harlaryoh(f): 6:14am On Oct 14, 2019
The date on the picture says '2012'. Is this event even recent? Does it even match the caption? Y'all need to verify stuff before posting. As much as I am not a fan of police brutality and needless deaths, fake stories irk me the most. Let us stop aligning stories to fit our sentiments.
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by Ndubuisipaul1: 7:51am On Oct 14, 2019
Buhari will not see this Sanwolu will not see this. it is only trivial issues that they will quick to comment on twitter
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by PrincewithGod(m): 12:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
Jesus is calling you today!
Strive to enter by the narrow door; for many
will seek to enter and will not be able.
Jesus is the way to eternal life; no one comes
to the Father, but by Him.
Repent and accept Jesus today as your
personal Lord and saviour; He will keep you
safe when every other thing fails.
It is very important to make this all important
decision today, and if you have already
accepted Jesus into your life, continue to
follow Jesus all the way.
He will shepherd you so that you find pasture in this life, and also
in the life to come.
- Copied

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by Osemekedgreat3(m): 12:50pm On Oct 30, 2019
LONGPREEK:
Osemekedgreat3 you this stupid olokpa. come and see wetiin your useless police dey do to fellow human being in the name of fighting crime. i swear if i from we i dey ever hear say any polic kill any member of my family without court pronocing death sentace on am, i will pick my first flight from Brooklyn and land naija and buy better bazzoka and open full war with una. see him hungry annoying face, dey tell me nonsense. thunder fire you there
what are you still wanting for, action speak rather than voice,I will never be a party to violation of human rights, bro if you do nonsense you go see nonsense ooo, I dey tell you, I promise you one thing one day all of your hiding crime will brought you to book, that day you go remember today. I don't no how to course or abuse , your words have already tells whom you are.
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by Osemekedgreat3(m): 1:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
LONGPREEK:
Osemekedgreat3 you this stupid olokpa. come and see wetiin your useless police dey do to fellow human being in the name of fighting crime. i swear if i from we i dey ever hear say any polic kill any member of my family without court pronocing death sentace on am, i will pick my first flight from Brooklyn and land naija and buy better bazzoka and open full war with una. see him hungry annoying face, dey tell me nonsense. thunder fire you there
bro nothing like end SARS SARS must continue to exist, they will protect the innocent one and arrest criminals like you but any one among the SARS that go contrary to the law will be brought to book, so my dear if you and your syndicate in crime like formulate and published all kinds of lie against SARS, govt will not end SARS but to reform them, SARS have actualized 80% of it's objective in fighting and arresting crime, your only alternative is change your way of living.
PrincewithGod:
Jesus is calling you today!
Strive to enter by the narrow door; for many
will seek to enter and will not be able.
Jesus is the way to eternal life; no one comes
to the Father, but by Him.
Repent and accept Jesus today as your
personal Lord and saviour; He will keep you
safe when every other thing fails.
It is very important to make this all important
decision today, and if you have already
accepted Jesus into your life, continue to
follow Jesus all the way.
He will shepherd you so that you find pasture in this life, and also
in the life to come.
- Copied
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by LONGPREEK(m): 6:53pm On Nov 10, 2019
Osemekedgreat3:
what are you still wanting for, action speak rather than voice,I will never be a party to violation of human rights, bro if you do nonsense you go see nonsense ooo, I dey tell you, I promise you one thing one day all of your hiding crime will brought you to book, that day you go remember today. I don't no how to course or abuse , your words have already tells whom you are.
u dey mad. u think say na everybody u go carry your nonsense meet? u go come show me nonsense for brooklyn abi? if you make me vex, na one call and u go loose ur olokpa job. the boys wey i help emply for police most na chief superintendent now.. use your brain o. no be everybody u go rub shoulders with
Re: Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) by losky83: 10:27pm On Nov 10, 2019
madridguy:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

People saying those guys are not clean hence they fled at the sight of the officers, i laugh in Congo. We should all be praying not to jam FSARS, SARS, POLICE on patrol with target. I repeat this guys are beats. Let them hold you first then you will know khaki no be leather. Forget been clean with nothing incriminating in your possession. These guys can plant anything into your pocket within a second. After taking Indian hemp, ogogoro you see them misbehaving.

I was at Area F at Ikeja recently, i swear i cry for Nigeria with what policemen and women are doing to people just to extort them of money.

If you no get money, you no get whom to call, abeg if you see SARS especially for Night my brother run oooo before they parade you with guns and live bullet.
As long as those in the highest level of the police force know about this killings of innocent people in Nigeria and do nothing about it,the blood of the innocent people are on their head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) / Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel / 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.