Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

How Do I Get Over A Heart Break? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get Over A Heart Break? (1497 Views)

Old Man Slump And Die Of A Heart Attack After 2 Ladies Start Twerking For Him (V / Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? / I Just Got A Heart Break. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Over A Heart Break? by Pope22(m): 1:32pm On Oct 13, 2019
Am heart broken and its painful. A girl I have dated for good 3 years just walked away. I met her when she never enterd university. I stood by her, registered her in jupeb and got her a jamb form. She got admission and I have never left her side. I rent house for her, used to give her money before she asked, I made sure she never lacks. I got her gifts, phones, clothes, etc. I always take her out. She has the spare keys to my house and she can come anytime she wants. I never cheated on her. I took her siblings as mine and also do help some of her friends. She cheated on me many times in the past and i forgave have. I have been so nice and caring to her and I have been the best for her for good 3 years. Last month, she stared misbehaving. She started by refusing me access to her phone, said she doesn't want me to see things that will make feel bad even when they dont mean anything. She stopped having sex with me and said she needed break for sex. From there, she said she needed space and time to sort out personal things and from there, she broke up with me. I could not lay any hands on what I have done or where I have wronged her. I asked her many times to tell me what the problem is and she refused. When I persisted and disturbed many times, she opened up and told me that "Am the best she has ever had, that am the kindest and most generous guy she has ever known and that she will never find someone like me again.

She said that SHE NEVER LOVED" Am confused and in pain because it shocked me how could someone pretend to be in love for 3 years? Please, is it possible? I love her and its been hard for me to move on. How do I get over her? Please how do I fall in love with another girl with this kind of betrayal?

I need advice and help please. Anything that will make me get over her and out of this mess? 08070314305 for chats. Thanks
Re: How Do I Get Over A Heart Break? by Femi316: 1:37pm On Oct 13, 2019
Pope22:
Am heart broken and its painful. A girl I have dated for good 3 years just walked away. I met her when she never enterd university. I stood by her, registered her in jupeb and got her a jamb form. She got admission and I have never left her side. I rent house for her, used to give her money before she asked, I made sure she never lacks. I got her gifts, phones, clothes, etc. I always take her out. She has the spare keys to my house and she can come anytime she wants. I never cheated on her. I took her siblings as mine and also do help some of her friends. She cheated on me many times in the past and i forgave have. I have been so nice and caring to her and I have been the best for her for good 3 years. Last month, she stared misbehaving. She started by refusing me access to her phone, said she doesn't want me to see things that will make feel bad even when they dont mean anything. She stopped having sex with me and said she needed break for sex. From there, she said she needed space and time to sort out personal things and from there, she broke up with me. I could not lay any hands on what I have done or where I have wronged her. I asked her many times to tell me what the problem is and she refused. When I persisted and disturbed many times, she opened up and told me that "Am the best she has ever had, that am the kindest and most generous guy she has ever known and that she will never find someone like me again.

She said that SHE NEVER LOVED" Am confused and in pain because it shocked me how could someone pretend to be in love for 3 years? Please, is it possible? I love her and its been hard for me to move on. How do I get over her? Please how do I fall in love with another girl with this kind of betrayal?

I need advice and help please. Anything that will make me get over her and out of this mess? 08070314305 for chats. Thanks
If you no dey socialize my brother involve yourself into socialization so that you go fit get her off your mind.....I was once like you.....?

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Over A Heart Break? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 13, 2019
My guy enter street go find small small girls take level up. You’ll be fine.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Over A Heart Break? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 13, 2019
all the signs of a future break up where there in your eyes but you still continue idealising her

signs

1- She cheated on you many times in the past and you forgave have.
2- She started by refusing you access to her phone, said she doesn't want you to see things that will make you feel bad even when they dont mean anything
3- She stopped having sex with you and said she needed break for sex
4-she said she needed space and time to sort out personal things

and then the break up happened, everything, was all in your face but you were so emotional to see it

solution
1- accept the pains and know that it is life, with time, your pain wil heal
2-focus on yourself, excercise and focus on your job if you have one
3- dont contact her again or beg her. delete her number, pictures, text messages or anything that can make you remember her
4-Go and learn how to stop being Mr nice guy
5- with time you will be ok, your self esteem and confidence will come back
6-learn to be independent and on your own.

N.b- i wont advice you to go for a rebound relationship or Bleep every girl you see because at this moment, it wll be like a revenge on all women but if you decide to follow that rout, know that stds are plenty for naija.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Over A Heart Break? by Psalm2423(m): 1:43pm On Oct 13, 2019
Pope22:

The bolded is your problem. Nice guys always come last. You’ve been used, accept it and more on. In my opinion, you can fight for the love but it won’t work (personal experience). So move on and find someone else, but don’t get played again. You can ask AstroG1 for advise grin. I can’t actually give you a non-sociopathic advise per say.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over A Heart Break? by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:47pm On Oct 13, 2019
Next time, go for a working class, independent, mature lady, not a student or someone you want to control with money.

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Over A Heart Break? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 13, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Next time, go for a working class, independent, mature lady, not a student or someone you want to control with money.

but are all these women you mentioned are they without flaws?

you write like the set of women you mention above dont also do those stuff

the last one i dont get, who is a matured lady? how does a matured lady look like, everybody paste the world matured lady everywhere like matured ladies dont have flaws and cant hurt a man.

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Over A Heart Break? by AfroKnight: 2:00pm On Oct 13, 2019
Another nice guy eating dust here.

Sorry bro. Ladies don’t love nice guys.

These days, it appears they want bossy, angry, disrespectful but handsome guys.

I know how it feels to be dumped without any reasonable reason. Now it’s time for you to do the dumping.

This is how girls create loveless monsters out of men and later come to cry on twitter that men are scum.

I know a sad story. I’ll summarise.

A guy was cheated on and dumped (for no reason) and had his heart shattered by a woman he loved deeply. He was devastated. Age was not on his side any more and pressure to marry arose from family. He married another woman and has kids with her now.

He confessed to a friend that he actually doesn’t love his wife and he suspects she knows it. He says he just does his duty as a husband and father but love is an alien concept to him now. He doesn’t cheat on her though. But there is no love. Just duty.

It’s not my story.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over A Heart Break? by FamousMonk: 2:01pm On Oct 13, 2019
Simply get a girlfriend who is a graduate of Architecture or Building and Construction..
She will know how to help build what's broken..

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Over A Heart Break? by THEMODSARECRAZY: 2:02pm On Oct 13, 2019
I stopped reading at she cheated on me many times and I forgave her

OYO endure it sissy boy

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Over A Heart Break? by AfroKnight: 2:10pm On Oct 13, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
[s]Next time, go for a working class, independent, mature lady, not a student or someone you want to control with money.[/s]

Wow! What a senseless angle! shocked Somehow you concluded that he wanted to control her with money?

Can any man control you with money? Are you so bereft of dignity, that controlling her with money actually seems like a valid factor to you?

Nonsense talk.

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Over A Heart Break? by Clinghton: 2:13pm On Oct 13, 2019
Only true love suffers heart break
Re: How Do I Get Over A Heart Break? by BigJoe19: 2:18pm On Oct 13, 2019
AfroKnight:

Wow! What a senseless angle! shocked Somehow you concluded that he wanted to control her with money?

Can any man control you with money? Are you so bereft of dignity, that controlling her with money actually seems like a valid factor to you?

Nonsense talk.
Don't mind that girl, all her posts are always support for women either they are right or wrong, she very senseless, she will accuse of misogyny if you don't agree with her silly points.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Over A Heart Break? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 13, 2019
Well you've to wake up and face reality. She's gone with the wind.

First thing you've to erase from your mind is any thought of ever getting back together with her.

If she has dumped your ass three times and you no gree get sense, I don't know if it's after raising other men children as yours from her that you'll wake up.

To help you move on quickly, just delete all her contacts and pics... Delete all chats and texts... Remove her from all social media. It is called operation zero communication... Break it off completely otherwise you won't succeed in moving on and getting her parasitic ass out of your life.

After doing the above, allow yourself to cry. My brother, cry your eyes out inside your room or any private place. Just let the grief out...

In doing the above please avoid all drugs or alcohol... Don't take any to forget or dull the pain. It's a mistake I made when trying to get over a broken heart so don't make it.

Also, don't get into any relationship hurriedly for now otherwise it will end in disaster. You will make bad judgement and later regret it...

Just immerse yourself in your work or other activities that take your time...

Then lastly develop yourself please.

Be sure you don't have bad breath or halitosis that can easily put off a girl... Also be sure you don't have body odour or non of that shit... Please look into it and take corrective steps if you see that you have any of them, bad breath and body odour... They're silent relationship killers.

I believe you're not broke otherwise you wouldn't have been able to afford those things for her... But all the same, work zealously in increasing your bank account balance during this time...

After 6 months, you can start saying hi to girls...just start as friends...no rush any girl... take time to know them... don't invite any to your house... take them out or invite them to any programs or events you may be attending... from within them you'll find your soul mate...

Try follow the above religiously and by next year October you'll be planning your wedding... Like me, after a terrible breakup last year that left me wondering if all girls are not just demons.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Over A Heart Break? by Samiking(m): 2:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
This guy here is looking for solution to heal heartbroken while some are telling him where he has gone wrong...the guy has already learnt his lesson.
Re: How Do I Get Over A Heart Break? by MJBOLT: 2:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
Pope22:
Am heart broken and its painful. A girl I have dated for good 3 years just walked away. I met her when she never enterd university. I stood by her, registered her in jupeb and got her a jamb form. She got admission and I have never left her side. I rent house for her, used to give her money before she asked, I made sure she never lacks. I got her gifts, phones, clothes, etc. I always take her out. She has the spare keys to my house and she can come anytime she wants.I never cheated on her. I took her siblings as mine and also do help some of her friends. She cheated on me many times in the past and i forgave have. I have been so nice and caring to her and I have been the best for her for good 3 years. Last month, she stared misbehaving. She started by refusing me access to her phone, said she doesn't want me to see things that will make feel bad even when they dont mean anything. She stopped having sex with me and said she needed break for sex. From there, she said she needed space and time to sort out personal things and from there, she broke up with me. I could not lay any hands on what I have done or where I have wronged her. I asked her many times to tell me what the problem is and she refused. When I persisted and disturbed many times, she opened up and told me that "Am the best she has ever had, that am the kindest and most generous guy she has ever known and that she will never find someone like me again.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over A Heart Break? by lilmax(m): 2:27pm On Oct 13, 2019
Nice guys do not really finish last

LOW SELF ESTEEM guys finish last

guys who don't know their WORTH finish last

You drop number? cheesy

You think rebound will help you?

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Over A Heart Break? by Pope22(m): 2:30pm On Oct 13, 2019
BlackAfrican:
Well you've to wake up and face reality. She's gone with the wind.

First thing you've to erase from your mind is any thought of ever getting back together with her.

If she has dumped your ass three times and you no gree get sense, I don't know if it's after raising other men children as yours from her that you'll wake up.

To help you move on quickly, just delete all her contacts and pics... Delete all chats and texts... Remove her from all social media. It is called operation zero communication... Break it off completely otherwise you won't succeed in moving on and getting her parasitic ass out of your life.

After doing the above, allow yourself to cry. My brother, cry your eyes out inside your room or any private place. Just let the grief out...

In doing the above please avoid all drugs or alcohol... Don't take any to forget or dull the pain. It's a mistake I made when trying to get over a broken heart so don't make it.

Also, don't get into any relationship hurriedly for now otherwise it will end in disaster. You will make bad judgement and later regret it...

Just immerse yourself in your work or other activities that take your time...

Then lastly develop yourself please.

Be sure you don't have bad breath or halitosis that can easily put off a girl... Also be sure you don't have body odour or non of that shit... Please look into it and take corrective steps if you see that you have any of them, bad breath and body odour... They're silent relationship killers.

I believe you're not broke otherwise you wouldn't have been able to afford those things for her... But all the same, work zealously in increasing your bank account balance during this time...

After 6 months, you can start saying hi to girls...just start as friends...no rush any girl... take time to know them... don't invite any to your house... take them out or invite them to any programs or events you may be attending... from within them you'll find your soul mate...

Try follow the above religiously and by next year October you'll be planning your wedding... Like me, after a terrible breakup last year that left me wondering if all girls are not just demons.
Thanks a lot
Re: How Do I Get Over A Heart Break? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 13, 2019
I didn't read all the self-pity epistle you had up there.
See, this life is too sweet to die for one idiot like that.
If your thoughts didn't fall in line, brace up, improve yourself, and find another girl.
There is excess love in this world.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over A Heart Break? by Pope22(m): 2:54pm On Oct 13, 2019
Thanks dear friends
Re: How Do I Get Over A Heart Break? by cooooooks(m): 3:11pm On Oct 13, 2019
You were dating someone that wasn't dating you.

You were forcing love with someone that wasn't in live with you.

Sorry bro, keep your dignity and move on. Maybe don't date or think of dating or think of women for a few months.

Date someone you can build with. A working lady. An independent lady.

Cheers.
Re: How Do I Get Over A Heart Break? by Avast(m): 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2019
Pope22:

Àlàyé carry yourself enter ashawo aws, Bleep as you like till you forget someone like your gf exist.
Re: How Do I Get Over A Heart Break? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 13, 2019
I knew it! its always a male gender.
Re: How Do I Get Over A Heart Break? by JamieRocks(m): 3:29pm On Oct 13, 2019
The Best way is to involve yourself in social activities
Pope22:

Re: How Do I Get Over A Heart Break? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 13, 2019
Buy the Big Coldstone Icecream and enjoy all by yourself. You'll feel good after eating it.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over A Heart Break? by STENON(f): 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2019
Be more successful than her

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over A Heart Break? by Newboss(m): 5:18pm On Oct 13, 2019
Typical nice guy. The easiest persons to scam.

What a shame! Abeg deactivate angry

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Over A Heart Break? by Martinez79: 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2019
@pope22

Too bad. Situations like this is why I created a topic like this (click the link to see the topic).

https://www.nairaland.com/5150034/boys-get-here-mumu-must

I promise to create a thread in response to your ordeal. You have been used and you have served your purpose as a utility. As man, always know that women see you as a utility. Once you have served your purpose or you can no longer serve your purpose, you are no longer welcome. You are then loathed by her on the inside and she wishes you would just go away. A woman cannot love a man except what he can provide and how he makes her feel. You really need some red pills.
-Martinez39

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Over A Heart Break? by Martinez79: 5:51pm On Oct 13, 2019
MJBOLT:
When we spread our red pill messages, women, typically, and simps like the op will come down on us real hard calling us bitter, sexist, broke, frustrated, and misogynistic. Little did they know that we seek to liberate them with the hard truth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Over A Heart Break? by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:55pm On Oct 13, 2019
You did all this for your GF, abeg wetin remain wey you go do for your wife
Re: How Do I Get Over A Heart Break? by AstroG1: 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2019
Martinez79:
When we spread our red pill messages, women, typically, and simps like the op will come down on us real hard calling us bitter, sexist, broke, frustrated, and misogynistic. Little did they know that we seek to liberate them with the hard truth.

Welcome bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Over A Heart Break? by AstroG1: 6:37pm On Oct 13, 2019
Pope22:

You need to be miseducated on the dangers of been "Mr nice Guy" to women,just read Ubunja and Martinez39 threads and be free

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fans Have Voted BBNaija Top5 Sexiest Favorites - Mercy, Tacha On The List / Womens Personality According To Their Zodiac Signs. Blu03's Collection. / Sexmate Needed Here In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.