Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

How Do I Get Over A Heart Break? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get Over A Heart Break? (1500 Views)

Old Man Slump And Die Of A Heart Attack After 2 Ladies Start Twerking For Him (V / Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? / I Just Got A Heart Break. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get Over A Heart Break? by WisdomHunter(m): 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2019
Guy you such a weakling pussy worshiper, I personally hate guys like you with passion always getting emotional for a mere pussy damn.

My advice is that as the deed is done because you f*cked up big time, what is left for you is for you to man up and never f*cking call her or give her attention just forget her and move on with your life and never you do that mistake again because many girls hate weak guys they don't feel save being with weak guys,

Naturally women don't value what they can have easily they love what they find difficult to have or can't have, just count your loss bro and move on, but believe me she thinks she is smart but she made a big mistake when she told you that you are the best guy she ever met and don't know whether she is going to find any guy like you again, that statement will turn out to hunt her in future, she will never find any guy like you she must come back to you when she realises that but it might be late then.

If you like throw away my advice but you will realise the power of my wisdom i passed to you now.
Re: How Do I Get Over A Heart Break? by harry2sexy(m): 8:43pm On Oct 13, 2019
Martinez79:
When we spread our red pill messages, women, typically, and simps like the op will come down on us real hard calling us bitter, sexist, broke, frustrated, and misogynistic. Little did they know that we seek to liberate them with the hard truth.
All men cannot be saved, if not the likes of daniels, tonto will grow broke
Re: How Do I Get Over A Heart Break? by Martinez79: 8:56pm On Oct 13, 2019
harry2sexy:

All men cannot be saved, if not the likes of daniels, tonto will grow broke
All men cannot be saved and majority of men anywhere are simps. That's harsh truth.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Over A Heart Break? by Pope22(m): 10:56pm On Oct 13, 2019
I appreciate all your comments and advice. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Warning!!! To Every Nice Guys Out There! / Ladies: See Foods That Make Your Buttocks Bigger Naturally 2weeks / Is It Wrong To Have Memories (of Any Form) Of An Ex In Current Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.