Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

My Girlfriend Broke My Heart But Wants Me Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Broke My Heart But Wants Me Back (2509 Views)

He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This / She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Broke My Heart But Wants Me Back by OmiScarface(m): 3:59pm On Oct 13, 2019
fhgg
Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart But Wants Me Back by JasonScoolari: 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2019
Free yourself from this EMOTIONAL SLAVERY, else, SNIPER will be your next fruit juice.

A word for the WISE is enough.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart But Wants Me Back by Ahmed0336(m): 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2019
A Weakling is all I see.

I wish you all the best but make sure you photocopy your heart.

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart But Wants Me Back by SmellingAnus(m): 4:05pm On Oct 13, 2019
Even in the next two months she will not break up with him... She is probably benefiting cash or good sex from that guy. . Whichever the case it's better you move on but I know you can't move on because she knows your mumu button and she will use it till she breaks your heart beyond your imagination... If you don't move on, you will end up regretting it...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart But Wants Me Back by vickysly: 4:05pm On Oct 13, 2019
Oga are you not tired already

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart But Wants Me Back by samdavjustin(m): 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2019
@op yes you will get hurt again but that’s the price you pay for being in love. Is she the only girl in town or you just have low self esteem

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart But Wants Me Back by Walewestt(m): 4:10pm On Oct 13, 2019
GUY !!! You fall my hand, how old are you for haven's sake !!! Grow up, This girls are not worth it. Delete all traces of her and after a month you'd be alright... Take Proper care of yourself first.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart But Wants Me Back by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2019
It will take up to a month to break up with the guy.......lol

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart But Wants Me Back by simonlee(m): 4:14pm On Oct 13, 2019
Sometimes, I think guys enjoy being played because i don't understand how you will find someone playing Suwe with your emotions and you'll still be going back for more.
I swear you will login Facebook one day and see her wedding invitation card...then you'll remember where you left your brain all this while!

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart But Wants Me Back by simonlee(m): 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2019
1StopRudeness:
And he's one of those saying Buhari has cow brain

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart But Wants Me Back by FatherBona: 4:46pm On Oct 13, 2019
You should not be a confusion shocked this is not an issue at all, go back to her, keep the long distance relationship flame burning, stay faithful to her while another guy be warming her coochie, when you find out, threaten to break up with her, then allow her use her friend to play with your head over and over again, because you no get sense angry

Ewu

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart But Wants Me Back by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 13, 2019
e be like say na amateur guys full here. must you post everything here?
Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart But Wants Me Back by jericco1(m): 5:17pm On Oct 13, 2019
Bro that girl's playing ya. Break up with her and move on
Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart But Wants Me Back by Lonelypacifist6: 5:20pm On Oct 13, 2019
Just forget that girl and save yourself the headaches, as a guy she doesn't even have to do this much for you to dump her, i was once broke up with a girl for not putting the spatula in the right place.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart But Wants Me Back by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2019
Your instinct is telling you that she's not loyal to you but your body is fighting back, follow your instinct and stop making yourself look like a nuisance.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart But Wants Me Back by Masterclass32: 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
That girl is messing with you. Run and don't look back.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart But Wants Me Back by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 13, 2019
instead of u to delete such a woman from ur life u allowing her to manipulate u.soonest u will jump over the bridge into the sea when the emotional tantrums in ur heart becomes too much to bear sad

Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart But Wants Me Back by chigoizie7(m): 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2019
The girl is manipulating you bro,

She want to me at her cake and still have it
Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart But Wants Me Back by doggedfighter(f): 7:10pm On Oct 13, 2019
One month's wait isn't long, just wait for her to break up with him so you can go back to her. grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart But Wants Me Back by ImaIma1(f): 7:28pm On Oct 13, 2019
You are such a pushover. See how she's just playing you like ludo. Why are you acting so gullible and swallowing all her lies and begging hook line and sinker everytime. Are you not tired? Don't you want to be in a relationship and have rest of mind?

You don't need advice. If you are ok being turned around aimlessly, you can continue with the relationship.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart But Wants Me Back by Twoclans(f): 8:08pm On Oct 13, 2019
It is obvious she loves either you or the other guy and it is also very obvious either you or the other guy is her ATM.

What am I even saying undecided undecided as if I am any better .

Op biko enjoy your relationship all relationships are not meant to be straight forward . cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart But Wants Me Back by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 13, 2019
I wonder why some guys are sissies. It's so annoying. How can a grown ass man be asking such a silly question.A lady is not only cheating on you but is also rubbing it on your face.She is even asking for one more month to screw the guy.Men like this are the one bringing shame to manhood.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart But Wants Me Back by seanjy4konji: 9:47pm On Oct 13, 2019
Woman deh tell u it might be up to a month before she bBeaaks up...

No thunder go kill u and that girl.. Who steal your placenta

U eh craze and u go forever be mumu
Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart But Wants Me Back by Gofwane(m): 2:26am On Oct 14, 2019
simonlee:

And he's one of those saying Buhari has cow brain
I swear, na saw-dust full the op skull grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart But Wants Me Back by Quality20(m): 6:34am On Oct 14, 2019
just allow her satisfy her curiosities and fantasies about men so that wen u finally marry her, she would not cheat
Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart But Wants Me Back by Burgerlomo: 6:44am On Oct 14, 2019
D babe just dey use mr nice guy heart and emotions to play ping pong (table tennis) as she likes cool
Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart But Wants Me Back by Burgerlomo: 6:46am On Oct 14, 2019
Quality20:
just allow her satisfy her curiosities and fantasies about men so that wen u finally marry her, she would not cheat

I hear you but just remember that sometimes once a soldier will always be a soldier cool
Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart But Wants Me Back by kindlyheart: 7:10am On Oct 14, 2019
guy just forget about her she doesn't love.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart But Wants Me Back by Rosay15(f): 7:13am On Oct 14, 2019
1StopRudeness:
.. As in ehn, that line weak me.
D girl don see op finish, I won’t be surprised if op still forgive her and continue the relationship.
What a weak and sissy man, op no try at all.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart But Wants Me Back by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 14, 2019
Rosay15:
.. As in ehn, that line weak me.
D girl don see op finish, I won’t be surprised if op still forgive her and continue the relationship.
What a weak and sissy man, op no try at all.

She already sees that she has the guy’s mumu button...she’s just enjoying herself by making him look like fool...cos I don’t even understand the meaning of that line..”it will take one month”
Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart But Wants Me Back by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 14, 2019
I understand people are different but I'll tell you what I'll do; I'll leave for good the very first time I noticed.

I am not too tolerant.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart But Wants Me Back by Skmoda360(m): 7:58am On Oct 14, 2019
OmiScarface:
I started dating this girl sometime around March .....we were seeing each other once a month due to the fact she was schooling in another state we were a happy couple till some weeks back I came to visit her in school and got hold of her phone just to see her texts with a guy who happened to be her boyfriend I confronted her and asked her about it she claimed she didn't really know what came over her. I decided to forgive her after she promised to break up with the guy ... I travelled back to where I stay after a week or so she sent me some screenshots of her telling the other guy that she was fed up with him and she needed him to forget about her ... unluckily for her I saved the screenshots after going through it I was not convinced she was saying the truth I had to message the number that was on the screenshots and found out it was a course mate of hers who she planned the whole stuff with
I decided to leave for good ....a few days later her friend called me on the phone begging on her behalf asking me to forgive her ...I decided to give our relationship another chance
After a few weeks a friend of mine called me to let me know that he met my girl at a bar with someone and asked me if we were still together cos the way the girl acted towards him ...she even even told him if he liked he should go and tell me ... I asked her about it she said the guy was just a friend in school ... I told her I was going to break up with her due to her actions she didn't seem to bother so I gave her space .... But my heart was so into her I kept coming back and she kept acting in a way that suggested she was no longer into me ...I decided to go for good
Yesterday she messaged me saying she was disappointed in me that I've forgotten her and all sort of things like that apart talking for up to an hour or so she promised to break up with the guy .. saying it's me she loves but I should give her time so she could break up with him
I don't know what to do cos she says it might be up to a month before she breaks up with him...and I know I love her so much ...I just hope she's not trying to play me again..

PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVISE SHOULD I GO BACK IM AFRAID IM GOING TO GET HURT AGAIN
This one na sissy oooo....abeg break up with her asap and go get yourself another girl sharpaly...she is playing with your head to see foolish you are.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How These Beautiful Ladies Dances In The City Braless Flaunting Their Breast / / I Stopped Having S£x With My Girlfriend Last Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.