Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,892 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

I Stopped Having S£x With My Girlfriend Last Week - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Stopped Having S£x With My Girlfriend Last Week (2509 Views)

I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates / This Is What I Saw On My Girlfriend's Last Night [picture] / I Wanted To Bleep My New Girlfriend Last Night But My Prick Refused To Erect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stopped Having S£x With My Girlfriend Last Week by Stephen2324(m): 9:45pm On Feb 14, 2022
I stopped having s£x with my girlfriend last week and it made me realized that apart from s€x she brings absolutely nothing to the table.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Stopped Having S£x With My Girlfriend Last Week by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
Stephen2324:
I stopped having s£x with my Dog last week and it made me realized that apart from s€x and Barking It brings absolutely nothing to the table.
But it protects you mister? undecided
Re: I Stopped Having S£x With My Girlfriend Last Week by Adejo1(m): 9:49pm On Feb 14, 2022
Waiting come concern us
Re: I Stopped Having S£x With My Girlfriend Last Week by garriAndsugar: 9:52pm On Feb 14, 2022
Una no dey tire to talk this thing??
Re: I Stopped Having S£x With My Girlfriend Last Week by doggedfighter(f): 9:54pm On Feb 14, 2022
Stephen2324:
I stopped having s£x with my girlfriend last week and it made me realized that apart from s€x she brings absolutely nothing to the table.

Stale !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Stopped Having S£x With My Girlfriend Last Week by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 10:06pm On Feb 14, 2022
But she`s bringing you missionary on the table nah.
Re: I Stopped Having S£x With My Girlfriend Last Week by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 14, 2022
One man has been free from bondage!!! grin

It's a good thing you have realized that apart from sex, Nigeria girls have absolutely nothing else to offer a man in a relationship .

11 Likes

Re: I Stopped Having S£x With My Girlfriend Last Week by goshikid: 10:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
E don clear you for eyes

Be like my guy Account don red cheesy

Babe don chop am blue black
Re: I Stopped Having S£x With My Girlfriend Last Week by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 14, 2022
doggedfighter:

Stalernotona !
shocked
Re: I Stopped Having S£x With My Girlfriend Last Week by VEXT: 11:37pm On Feb 14, 2022
Even prophet Mohammad no like women at all..He even say for hell na women go full am pass grin
Re: I Stopped Having S£x With My Girlfriend Last Week by compton11(m): 12:16am On Feb 15, 2022
VEXT:
Even prophet Mohammad no like women at all..He even say for hell na women go full am pass grin
haba

Nigga stop putting mouth on what u don't know about!
Re: I Stopped Having S£x With My Girlfriend Last Week by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:26am On Feb 15, 2022
Stephen2324:

Complete rubbish, why did you ask her out in the first place? I'm not taking the ladies side, but you're trying to paint a useless narrative.
Re: I Stopped Having S£x With My Girlfriend Last Week by Goldbw122(m): 12:47am On Feb 15, 2022
You should state what you want apart from sex..
Re: I Stopped Having S£x With My Girlfriend Last Week by arthurwillia(m): 1:17am On Feb 15, 2022
Stephen2324:
So what do we do
Re: I Stopped Having S£x With My Girlfriend Last Week by Mophor: 1:37am On Feb 15, 2022
Issokay!!!
Re: I Stopped Having S£x With My Girlfriend Last Week by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 15, 2022
Not defending her, but what do you bring to the table?
Re: I Stopped Having S£x With My Girlfriend Last Week by earthsync(f): 7:46am On Feb 15, 2022
What else do you bring to the table aside money and dick??
Re: I Stopped Having S£x With My Girlfriend Last Week by donziller(m): 8:23am On Feb 15, 2022
Brother man please Don't let go of the only benefit of being her boyfriend,
Re: I Stopped Having S£x With My Girlfriend Last Week by heniford2: 10:05am On Feb 15, 2022
earthsync:
What else do you bring to the table aside money and dick??
future security grin cheesy too.on a serious note ladies need to start leveling up work smart and earn dat dick

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Having S£x With My Girlfriend Last Week by Rickmann: 10:45am On Feb 15, 2022
Stephen2324:

Welcome to the real life.

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To Escalate Your Vibes With Women To Fvck!! / Nysc Camp Is It True / Does Your Girlfriend's Past Life Really Matters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.