Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

What Sort Of Girlfriend Is This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Sort Of Girlfriend Is This? (6677 Views)

Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) / What Sort Of Demonic Creature Is This? (photo) / Man Planned Surprised Party Of Girlfriend But Got Her Cheating At The Same Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Sort Of Girlfriend Is This? by donaldtruman: 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2019
I have this pretty girlfriend I have been going out with and we ve been intimate.

She is a very nice person to be with as she has this sense of humor but from my observations, she is somehow in love of a flashy lifestyle.

But she has made two shocking suggestions to me which has kept me wondering if she is someone I shld keep in a serious relationship that I desire.

The suggestions she made are;

1)Three weeks ago,she suggested that if there is anything that I know we can do to make money or blow as she says,be it fraud, yahoo or money rituals,that she is willing to do it and if I can engage in any of it,she would give me her full support.

That she will even support human sacrifice as long as she is not the one that goes to get the human but can pay those that will do the job as long as it will make us rich.

2)Yesterday,she suggested that we should have 3some with one of her friends that she said I don't know,that I will enjoy it.

That,it is just for fun and nothing attached to it with her friend.That is is just for us to hire an hotel room,get high and for me to have sex with her friend and herself over a weekend.

She suggested that I shld start with her friend first,while she watches us and join us immediately.

She then said that her friend will get #50k for it and I will also give her same after I am done enjoying the fun of the 3some

I was shocked to hear her say these things and have been wondering if this specie of a girl can be a faithful girlfriend or wife in the long run.

I see these suggestions as highly indecent and awful.

I ve been avoiding her calls since last night as I still don't understand and know what to do.

Is she worth a dedicated relationship?
Re: What Sort Of Girlfriend Is This? by Ladylite: 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2019
You have a dream girl o.

Better treat her right or let her go.

She is giving you every opportunity to be what she wants you to be.

Advice her to be more morally guided.

If she is too much for you then quit

13 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Girlfriend Is This? by chigoizie7(m): 6:16pm On Oct 13, 2019
See manipulations.
Flee from that girl, else she will push you into a problem you will suffer alone.

For her to suggest a party to you and is even going to charge you for it.

I repeat, flee

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Sort Of Girlfriend Is This? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
just imagine the type of woman u having as a girlfriend sad

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Sort Of Girlfriend Is This? by donaldtruman: 6:31pm On Oct 13, 2019
lefulefu:
just imagine the type of woman u having as a girlfriend sad
Hmm
Re: What Sort Of Girlfriend Is This? by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:41pm On Oct 13, 2019
1. Nothing like ritual money. Devil no dey print money.
2. She wants you to pay 100k for party? heehehhe..u get money oh.

11 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Girlfriend Is This? by balraf(m): 6:53pm On Oct 13, 2019
lols,do money ritual,she will be the one to sponsor you then,u will abi she will bring the scape goat,and when the effect comes I pray she also get a share
Re: What Sort Of Girlfriend Is This? by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:54pm On Oct 13, 2019
Birds of the same feathers flock together. If your lifestyle is different from her's then run for your life. Thinking you can change a lady that sees nothing wrong with money rituals is a big risk....... you can't change her, quit.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Sort Of Girlfriend Is This? by AstroG1: 6:54pm On Oct 13, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Birds of the same feathers flock together. If your lifestyle is different from her's then run for your life. Thinking you can change a lady that sees nothing wrong with money rituals is a big risk....... you can't change her, quit.

Babe Howfar na

1 Like

Re: What Sort Of Girlfriend Is This? by AstroG1: 6:57pm On Oct 13, 2019
donaldtruman:
I have this pretty girlfriend I have been going out with and we ve been intimate.

She is a very nice person to be with as she has this sense of humor but from my observations, she is somehow in love of a flashy lifestyle.

But she has made two shocking suggestions to me which has kept me wondering if she is someone I shld keep in a serious relationship that I desire.

1)Three weeks ago,she suggested that if there is anything that I know we can do to make money or blow as she says,be it fraud, yahoo or money rituals,that she is willing to do it and if I can engage in any of it,she would give me her full support.

That she will even support human sacrifice as long as she is not the one that goes to get the human but can pay those that will do the job as long as it will make us rich.

2)Yesterday,she suggested that we should have 3some with one of her friends that she said I don't know,that I will enjoy it.

That,it is just for fun and nothing attached to it with her friend.That is is just for us to hire an hotel room,get high and for me to have sex with her friend and herself over a weekend.

She suggested that I shld start with her friend first,while she watches us and join us immediately.

She then said that her friend will get #50k for it and I will also give her same after I am done enjoying the fun of the 3some

I was shocked to hear her say these things and have been wondering if this specie of a girl can be a faithful girlfriend or wife in the long run.

I ve been avoiding her calls since last night as I still don't understand and know what to do.

Oboy see new format ooooh shocked shocked
This ur gf na real street girl cool cool

Guy,Guy,You better run for your dear life

8 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Girlfriend Is This? by Starz825(m): 7:00pm On Oct 13, 2019
donaldtruman:

That girl is the devil herself...flee from her.....that number one shows the kind of person she is ..
....she is the devil herself...for the devil has come to kill steal and destroy....

No matter aw bad u are as a guy.... how can u go as far as killing pple for ritual.....
This is a serious case oooo....stay away from her...she is an enemy of humanity....she can set u up...if u aren't careful...watch ur back....u sleeping with the devil lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Girlfriend Is This? by Lamanii22(f): 7:00pm On Oct 13, 2019
She's wild no doubt... Full of life no doubt... But the money ritual part lol for her to even have that kind of thinking mehn... Just run for your life boy.. Flee from such a girl...

4 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Girlfriend Is This? by donaldtruman: 7:17pm On Oct 13, 2019
Lamanii22:
She's wild no doubt... Full of life no doubt... But the money ritual part lol for her to even have that kind of thinking mehn... Just run for your life boy.. Flee from such a girl...
U mean the 3some idea is proper?
Re: What Sort Of Girlfriend Is This? by MissOffpoint(f): 7:39pm On Oct 13, 2019
Op where do you meet all this girls self.

First it was this one

https://www.nairaland.com/5404580/nairalandersis-wife-material

Now this.

Or is it the same person?

2 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Girlfriend Is This? by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2019
Hahaha funny.
Re: What Sort Of Girlfriend Is This? by donaldtruman: 7:54pm On Oct 13, 2019
Re: What Sort Of Girlfriend Is This? by donaldtruman: 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2019
MissOffpoint:

First it was this one

Now this.

Noooo

This one is another one o..

I ran away from that one o...
She has been tormenting my life that she loves me and want us to come back 2gether.

It's like dating a pretty and classy babes is a Nig issue.

Maybe I go enter village..

5 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Girlfriend Is This? by Cholls(m): 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2019
my brother keep lying.....lie Mohammed
Re: What Sort Of Girlfriend Is This? by donaldtruman: 7:58pm On Oct 13, 2019
Cholls:
my brother keep lying.....lie Mohammed
Pray u don't meet these types of girls and come here to complain.
Re: What Sort Of Girlfriend Is This? by Colb461: 8:10pm On Oct 13, 2019
Dis O.P can lie.pls guys check out his previous trend
MissOffpoint:

First it was this one

Now this.

Re: What Sort Of Girlfriend Is This? by Next2Bezee(m): 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2019
donaldtruman:

She wants you to give her and her friend 50k each for a 3some?

Na runs girl. Run.

2 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Girlfriend Is This? by MissOffpoint(f): 8:21pm On Oct 13, 2019
donaldtruman:

Noooo

This one is another one o..

I ran away from that one o...
She has been tormenting my life that she loves me and want us to come back 2gether.

It's like dating a pretty and classy babes is a Nig issue.

Maybe I go enter village..

Then it must be the way you carry yourself, that's why you keep attracting these kind of women.

Anyway, be careful, hopefully, you will find your kind of woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Sort Of Girlfriend Is This? by chukzyfcbb: 8:29pm On Oct 13, 2019
As a man thinketh, so is he.

If she can think of ever doing jazz, bro you are a few days away from landing into a Jarumatized pun-ani smiley

Then your mumu buttons will be Fully activated wink

#stay woke

3 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Girlfriend Is This? by Apination(m): 8:33pm On Oct 13, 2019
Tell her to get her mother for the sacrifice, stupid leech undecided
Re: What Sort Of Girlfriend Is This? by Offpoint: 8:35pm On Oct 13, 2019
End time girlfriend

1 Like

Re: What Sort Of Girlfriend Is This? by chiboyjohn: 9:06pm On Oct 13, 2019
donaldtruman:
I

do you trust her?
how long av u know her,
Re: What Sort Of Girlfriend Is This? by 24kmagic: 9:25pm On Oct 13, 2019
Ok oooo
Re: What Sort Of Girlfriend Is This? by carter009(m): 9:33pm On Oct 13, 2019
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue Very funny...
Fountainofyouth:
Hahaha funny.
Re: What Sort Of Girlfriend Is This? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 13, 2019
She is a dangerous girl no good advice for ur future, my advice is just run for your life, she is not worth it at all... This kind of girl can use u for ritual if you are not careful..

1 Like

Re: What Sort Of Girlfriend Is This? by sweetonugbu: 11:42pm On Oct 13, 2019
Can I have her number,just asking for a friend

Re: What Sort Of Girlfriend Is This? by atilla(m): 12:32am On Oct 14, 2019
OP. Answer to your question is no.
This type of girl u keep only for getting high and having fun with. But she had shown u hope she is so u have to be careful with her because she is very wild and probably hes dated some questionable characters.

I would advice she is not worth the risk keeping around

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) / Hausa Babes / See This Hillarious Sex Machine (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.