Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets (39539 Views)

Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders / Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by tillaman(m): 9:20pm On Oct 13, 2019
The pastor na OG, pastor wey sabi better kicks!! Nike zoom on fleek

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by Delaw00(m): 9:20pm On Oct 13, 2019
Pastor wey dey use facecap inside church....which kind doctrine be this?
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by lereinter(m): 9:21pm On Oct 13, 2019
Soji pastor

Thanks to IVF

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by LegalOpinion: 9:23pm On Oct 13, 2019
Why is the pastor sounding as if he has a hand in the IVF babies?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by Angelfrost(m): 9:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
Y'all just take joy in abusing that title, or adding it to draw traffic and disdain... Who ordained him to become a pastor??!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by traffwire: 9:33pm On Oct 13, 2019
They tagged him a pastor because of the cross he tied around his neck. Gullible Nigerians!
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by VicM6: 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2019
yahoo yahoo pastor everywhere... just want to trend sha ni.
out of 100% labour and sweat, the poor woman just received 3% back as loan which she is gona payback during next sunday service... If u knw u knw.

God airpus o

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 13, 2019
Point of correction, he is not what you people called him
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 13, 2019
Yahoo pastors
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by princejones(m): 9:45pm On Oct 13, 2019
To God alone be all the Glory
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:50pm On Oct 13, 2019
afonja pastor can never give back to the church,, lie lie grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by Wantam: 9:50pm On Oct 13, 2019
I didn't see the husband
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by Alashoalash10: 9:54pm On Oct 13, 2019
stephenduru:
A Nigerian pastor Ephraim Ononye was pictured spraying US dollars as his church member dedicates her quadruplets.

Sharing the news on Facebook, he wrote....

'The rain of US dollars
4 babies (quadruplets) celebration.
The end of barrenness.
End of the discussion.

Where are those that called Precious a fruitless tree?
Where are that said she will never have a child?

Where are those that said all manner of things against Precious, simply because she was waiting on the Lord.

Today, Mr and Mrs Ezeh from Awkuzu but based in Abakaliki celebrates God's Gift of 4 babies at a time.

No consultation fee was paid,
No buying of card to see the man of God.
No deliverance fees.
No money for any special spiritual work was collected from this family.

Yet their sorrow was turned to Joy.
My own is to celebrate and spray dollars up and down.
See me see dollars.

Can you join me to congratulate this lovely family...
And to share this post.

Congratulations to Mr and Mrs Ezeh'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/10/nigerian-pastor-ephraim-ononye-sprays.html?m=1
pastor or area boy ?
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by iluvdonjazzy: 9:56pm On Oct 13, 2019
maybe they have something in common
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by cooooooks(m): 10:02pm On Oct 13, 2019
Those are ONE dollar notes.
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by olajide8(m): 10:07pm On Oct 13, 2019
stephenduru:
A Nigerian pastor Ephraim Ononye was pictured spraying US dollars as his church member dedicates her quadruplets.

'The rain of US dollars
The end of barrenness.
End of the discussion.

Where are those that said all manner of things against Precious, simply because she was waiting on the Lord.

Today, Mr and Mrs Ezeh from Awkuzu but based in Abakaliki celebrates God's Gift of 4 babies at a time.

No deliverance fees.

See me see dollars.

Can you join me to congratulate this lovely family...
And to share this post.

Congratulations to Mr and Mrs Ezeh'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/10/nigerian-pastor-ephraim-ononye-sprays.html?m=1

All these pastors of questionable character - the 2 biggest industries in Nigeria are - Religion and Politics and they are both collecting from the lean resources of nigerians
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by michael316: 10:16pm On Oct 13, 2019
Pastor are their not poor people in your village. Instead of supporting the needy, you are spreading money upandan like olosho
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by nerus419(m): 10:17pm On Oct 13, 2019
All these hustlers
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by mechanics(m): 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2019
The pastor's dressing is not normal.
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by konkonbilo(m): 10:38pm On Oct 13, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy Yahoo pastor
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by wezzymoney: 10:44pm On Oct 13, 2019
Yahoo boy pastor, Efcc doesn't see him now ooooooo

Make one Yahoo Boy do such, the next thing you see in your house is efcc or SARS, Nigeria with useless hatred of success
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by Amaechi667(m): 11:04pm On Oct 13, 2019
[quote author=stephenduru post=83106352]A Nigerian pastor Ephraim Ononye was pictured spraying US dollars as his church member dedicates her quadruplets.

'The rain of US dollars
The end of barrenness.
End of the discussion.

No deliverance fees.

See me see dollars.

Can you join me to congratulate this lovely family I can sight innocent 33 and hero bottle sitting on the table
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by Burgerlomo: 11:18pm On Oct 13, 2019
joseph1832:
From the look of the pics those are 1 dollar bill, equivalent to 200 naira.

U too see am grin
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by jessevictor459: 11:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
e do well but c as d pastor Dress like Yahoo boy with the bag. hope na legit money oh
no be d one later we go con here

.... and the head of the armed robbery and kidnapping gang was pastor... abeg oh
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by tiger28: 11:48pm On Oct 13, 2019
How to SPOT fake Pastors
(1) When he wears a cross on his chest ( To announce "I am a PASTOR"wink
(2) When he FRIES his HAIR(From natural hair to Jerry curls, it shows he is all about himself)
(3) When he changed his name from Chris Eze to Sign Fireman or ramoni Oba to Raymond King) Why change your GOD GIVEN name to a MARKETABLE name??)
(4) When you hear" Doctor, ambassador bla bla bla. Most of them are BUYING doctorates so as look good.
(5) When they put their name or initials on their car plate number
(6) When they parade their luxury cars on social media regularly
(7) When they move around with bodyguards like Club bouncers.

Ppl Beware!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by redsun(m): 11:57pm On Oct 13, 2019
It could be an arrangement to entice more poor people. He will collect the money from them at the end of the day. And it could easily be fake dollars. Church business, like politics in Nigeria, is a pure scam. The perpetrators, politicians and pastors, prey on the vulnerable.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by Grupo(m): 12:29am On Oct 14, 2019
He looks like a rogue SARS officer.

The guy used to be very popular in Abakaliki. He rows with politicians a lot. But when Dave came in newly, they had a fall out. I don't know if they have resolved their issues.
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by UncletC: 3:49am On Oct 14, 2019
superlanny:
Except the pastor has profitable businesses asides from the church he operates, I see no reason why a pastor will flaunt himself in the presence of wretched members, who probably had garri and kulikuli for breakfast, and the foolish part is, the members will still drop the little they have as offering, for pastor to keep balling. God is truly a patient God, if I was in his shoes, thunder will be freely distributed.
whether the pastor is rich or not, you give to God not to Pastor, if you don't give, you will still remain wretched, a lot of people remain in penury because of this wrong belief of thinking they are giving to the pastor... give as unto the Lord.
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by NiCurious: 5:55am On Oct 14, 2019
I looked at this thread to see the quadruplets. Disappointed. sad
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by Bennycollins: 6:09am On Oct 14, 2019
Fake news or wrong set of pix. No pix of the babies, beer all over the place,abi which church?
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets by danhans(m): 6:15am On Oct 14, 2019
Is this a Pastor or a Guy man,plenty Guy men in the church nowdays

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2022 Prophecies By Dr. D.K Olukoya (Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries) / Prayers To Expose Unfriendly Friends And Hidden Enemies / Nigerian Lady Who Embarked On A One Month Dry Fasting Finally Breaks It(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.