Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Signs You Are Struggling With Love In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs You Are Struggling With Love In A Relationship (358 Views)

She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed / 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Signs You Are Struggling With Love In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 13, 2019
Ooh!! she is not picking my calls and I love her so much. She has not picked for two days... Wow!! she has finally picked ooh!! She said "I missed you alot". I am so happy.... But how long did she spend on phone with you? 3 minutes...And you are happy that you are in a relationship....

Whether boy, whether girl; I tell you that you are struggling in a relationship if your partner is giving you love and attention in bits....

.I have seen people who have shown me feelings and the ones I hustle to get their feelings.... If you are hustling to receive love or you are struggling so much for someone to receive your love, you are likely not been loved...

If you are not loved, break up and look for where you are loved....Stop wasting your emotional bank account...

(1) (Reply)

This Is A Life Experience And Not Related To My Love For Mike Of Bbn. / For Ladies Taking That Bro That Is Filled With The Spirit / Single Age 30+ Females, Celibate & Christian Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.