Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Nigerian Girl Reveals Why School Life Is The Best (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girl Reveals Why School Life Is The Best (picture) (3838 Views)

Which ''Toasting'' Style Is The Best? (picture) / Plus Size Girls Are The Best (picture) / MASTURBATION: Which of These Images Is Best? [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girl Reveals Why School Life Is The Best (picture) by marvelck: 8:42am On Sep 23, 2023
A pretty Nigerian girl, recently took to her Facebook page to reveal why school life will always be the best

According to her, she is missing school, because it was her source of income. Being out of school hasn't really been rewarding for her, I guess

Most people tend to be pampered, assisted or have their needs met promptly while in school . Being in school comes with a lot of knocks and perks

See her post below

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Reveals Why School Life Is The Best (picture) by Qatar2022: 8:53am On Sep 23, 2023
It's normal for students to get money easily

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Reveals Why School Life Is The Best (picture) by Chibuzoripob: 9:22am On Sep 23, 2023
cool Fine lil girl ,pimples free,tips normal..

I like business minded people
Re: Nigerian Girl Reveals Why School Life Is The Best (picture) by talented321: 9:47am On Sep 23, 2023
New customers everyday.. School is now a place of sex.. Marrying all this olosho graduates is more dangerous than any other thing.. Pls don forget dna as a man..

18 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Reveals Why School Life Is The Best (picture) by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 23, 2023
I remember back in school some students would lie to their parents and claim that the school requires money for Blackboard, when a Blackboard is an online learning system where the lecturers would post their notes and lectures for students and you didn't have to pay anything to access it because the university wifi was always active.

They knew that most of their parents didn't know anything about it and they would believe them.

As for me, I'd bunk my lectures knowing very well that the lecturers were going to post everything on Blackboard after every lecture... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Reveals Why School Life Is The Best (picture) by wisdomkid: 11:05am On Sep 23, 2023
All of you thinking it's an avenue for sex, I cry for you, I pitied your future kids, your soiled mind, because you can't think of anything more lucrative. Have you ever entered the University? Do you know that students spends a lot ?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Reveals Why School Life Is The Best (picture) by talented321: 11:33am On Sep 23, 2023
And you think people will be spewing what they don't know' right? You believe you are the only one who'd gone to uni and others don't.. Oga it's very easy to manipulate any girl in uni, except just few' say u get?
What did u get from the picture above as you claim to be the only graduate..
wisdomkid:
All of you thinking it's an avenue for sex, I cry for you, I pitied your future kids, your soiled mind, because you can't think of anything more lucrative. Have you ever entered the University? Do you know that students spends a lot ?
Re: Nigerian Girl Reveals Why School Life Is The Best (picture) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2023
cry

Hanatu Musawa will really miss Nysc allawee. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Reveals Why School Life Is The Best (picture) by Blitzking: 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2023
School is an avenue to to collect school fees twice in a year from like 6 well to do relatives and parents inclusive. No be everybody get pikin!!.lol did that stuff mehn that was the beginning of money use them to invest in crypto when ppl didn't even know what btc was. driving ride 012 carry changed to cls 250 ac chilling with no room mates..65 inch smart TV my eggs was always with sausages. Can't imagine what my kids would do to me..I guess I just need to keep hustling. Well I bagged the degree in style
Re: Nigerian Girl Reveals Why School Life Is The Best (picture) by Eriggs: 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2023
Adulthood na scam
Re: Nigerian Girl Reveals Why School Life Is The Best (picture) by juman(m): 5:37pm On Sep 23, 2023
She is right.
As a student I got money to buy handouts or to photocopy stuff almost daily. My mother tried o.
Re: Nigerian Girl Reveals Why School Life Is The Best (picture) by juman(m): 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2023
During service year I was scared of next thing to do after nysc.

Don't stay idle doing nothing.
Start with any little work.
Re: Nigerian Girl Reveals Why School Life Is The Best (picture) by Illegal1(m): 6:01pm On Sep 23, 2023
talented321:
Pls don forget dna as a man..
omoh.........very very important.
Re: Nigerian Girl Reveals Why School Life Is The Best (picture) by EbolaTinubu: 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2023
If you know, you know

Re: Nigerian Girl Reveals Why School Life Is The Best (picture) by flokii: 8:09pm On Sep 23, 2023
No go find work.. stay there and be looking for free things.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Reveals Why School Life Is The Best (picture) by falcon01: 9:13pm On Sep 23, 2023
She meant two things
Re: Nigerian Girl Reveals Why School Life Is The Best (picture) by DyingFetus: 3:23am On Sep 24, 2023
Back in uni I used to bleep girls for indomie and orobo coke

Good ol days

Re: Nigerian Girl Reveals Why School Life Is The Best (picture) by Gadafii: 5:26am On Sep 24, 2023
Fine girl privilege, yes she may be very right

Some female friends have confided in me before that she doesn’t need to sleep around as a fine girl to get her expenses sorted

She has a group of guys that randomly send money to her anything she post “beautiful and sexy pictures” to her WhatsApp.

She create broadcast group for them where she too randomly send messages to them that she needs like 5k to get gas, food stuff, medication etc

She sends that to like 20 different guys who had been disturbing her for dates, visits etc, nothin less than 10 will respond positively, so do the calculation

Another also said she has guys that take care of her house rent, phone bills monthly, etc some sent her money for project, examination, etc so I completely understand this girl

Many of them enjoy fine girl privilege from simps who are in endless supply

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Reverend Fathers Womanize / Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? / Is This A Real Man.... Yes Or NO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.