Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,265 members, 7,815,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1332668 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Debsify: 3:06pm On Nov 07, 2019
cutiep:
Our PPR/COPR Story.

Congrats to you and your family
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by DottaofGod: 3:10pm On Nov 07, 2019
Congratulations!!!
pejuhazel:
My PPR finally landed!!!
May God bless and answer all your prayers.
After 10 months and 7 days, Accra finally answered.
Timeline:
ITA: Nov 15th
AOR: Dec 31st
ADR: April 25th
PPR: Nov 7th

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Debsify: 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
Teddyblaze:

Now my watch has ended. TIME TO DISVIRGIN MY PASSPORT.

Congrats
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Debsify: 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
pejuhazel:
My PPR finally landed!!!
Congrats

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mummychichi: 3:37pm On Nov 07, 2019
pejuhazel:
My PPR finally landed!!!

Congrats dear.

AVO una well done! Almost 11 months

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mummychichi: 3:37pm On Nov 07, 2019
Teddyblaze:

Now my watch has ended.

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mummychichi: 3:39pm On Nov 07, 2019
cutiep:
Our PPR/COPR Story - Part 2

This your tori long no be small. But it was worth the read.

Go and prosper!

Cingratulatuons

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kiari: 3:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
pejuhazel:
My PPR finally landed!!!
I cannot write as much as is expected but I'll try to put every relevant information here. I typed my testimony since April but I abandoned it when I heard nothing.
IELTS:
first attempt Sept 2018 8.5,8,9,6 LSRW
2nd attempt Oct 2018 8.5,8,9,8 LSRW
ECA:
I used WES since it was foreign degree and it was very straightforward, took about 17 days.
ITA: November 15 2018
Police Report: UK and Nigeria, also straightforward.
POF: 60% was gift from my dad so he did a gift deed while the rest came from my husband who wrote a letter that I had unrestricted access to it as I am the PA. We put the money in a fixed deposit and submitted the letter from the bank.
ADR: I got the Accra famous 5 on the 25th of April, submitted on the 27th and was waiting for PPR to drop in 2 weeks cos that was the trend then, well It didn't.
The Wait
This was horrendous and painful especially when people who submitted same time or after I did started landing in Canada. I started following this thread in Part 2, submitted in Part 6 and was hoping and praying that my wait won't be this long but here I am in Part 9 sharing my testimony. So if you're like me and the wait is getting to you, don't be sad it'll come.
Thank you @ladymarshal, @pyruvateluv, @Canadahome and everybody else who has taken time to answer my questions or ask about me. May God bless and answer all your prayers.
Timeline:

Congratulations Peju... It has ended in Praise.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Iphiegrace(f): 4:39pm On Nov 07, 2019
Nksandy:

Even if you are placed on hold for license it does not affect your EE profile. The main thing is that you need the license for you to be nominated and afterwards 600 points will added to your EE profile. I'm not an optometrist but you need to check the regulatory body.my Noc 3211(med lab technologist) required license and I got it,that's for SINP PNP.Without license you can't proceed.

For Optometrists sometimes you may even need to go back to school. So it’s almost not possible getting it from Naija. You must be in the country.
How did you get yours? Did you travel to write the exam ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Aka2003: 4:49pm On Nov 07, 2019
Wow part 9 already!!! It is so nice to see that that this thread is still waxing strong. Kudos to all the gurus and regular contributors. Best wishes to all those awaiting ITA ( no worry e go show smiley) and to those who are awaiting PPR and COPR, rest assured that it will come. Accra still dey delay people angry? Which VO is the fastest now? Is it London abi Ottawa cheesy?
Best wishes to everyone...

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by pejuhazel(f): 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2019
Please I want to know under what circumstances will the expiry date of ones medicals be extended.
Also thank you; Stephanie09, ednut1, MJKJ, SapphireFort, majamisile, DadR, daybour, DanMisla, iaatmguy, DottaofGod, Density, Mummychichi and kiari.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kryptonyte729: 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2019
sesan01:

You'll need to talk about it. This story sounds familiar. A friend of mine who had this same experience was questioned at the POE in Canada when she was visiting for a conference and this was years after the incident. The officer asked her what happened years ago at the US/Canada border she and her friends mistakenly entered.

By the way, were you heading to Michigan or attending a school in Ohio at that time grin?

Yes, you're right on the money! How did you know? cheesy I was studying in Ohio and traveling to Michigan to visit some friends.

Thanks for sharing your friend's experience. I will definately keep that in mind.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Itzpearlz: 5:29pm On Nov 07, 2019
cutiep:
Our PPR/COPR Story.
Part 1
Guess what people!!!! Its PPR and COPR����‍♀️�‍♀️�������������

��you are God from beginning to the end there is no place for argument you are God all by yourself��

This thread has helped me a lot and the least I can do is give back in my little own way. So sit back, relax and please enjoy the reading.
This journey is not an easy one. It takes grit and grace to start, keep up with the race and continue to the end. Today I am here to say it ended in the highest praise

I am so happy for you! I literally have tears (of joy and of feeling the depth of emotions embedded in your story)

May Jehovah be praised in your behalf. I wish you God's blessings and a beautiful life in Canada.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bekayy: 5:37pm On Nov 07, 2019
A huge congratulations to these winners.

Congrats @cutiep. The enemy thought that he could destroy GODs blessings but they failed. Big Ups.

Congratulations @Teddyblaze. All the best.

Congratulations @pejuhazel. GOD did it. All the very best.

Thank GOD for all the good news.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by PoshEmy: 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2019
Finally���

LRWS- 8.5, 6.5, 7.5, 7.5.
I have never gotten beyond 6.5 in writing before not until @blissnenye was recommended to me. Her 2weeks tutorial was effective @blissnenye thank you so much.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Saskbound: 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2019
Yay!!!! Congratulations ���
smiley
[/quote]
AVO good job, you can do more smiley smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Hephzibah2018: 5:59pm On Nov 07, 2019
cutiep:
Our PPR/COPR Story.

Part 1

/ what people!!!! Its PPR and COPR����‍♀️�‍♀️�������������

Congratulations my sister.....I'm sooooo happy for you and yours. God bless this relocation to Mapleland. My family and I too shall celebrate our PPR. Amen!!!!! Go forth and prosper.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Victorex001(m): 6:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
Hello. Good day everyone, I’m new to the thread, and y’all have been doing great. Congrats to those who got invited. Best of Luck.

Pls I’d like to ask, I finished my NYSC few months ago but graduated in 2017, I noticed one needs a 3yrs working experience to get a high score but can I build and account statement for 6months? If possible, like how much would advisable to be my monthly income?

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bankyh1905(m): 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2019
*blowing off steam* Oh boy, that was the longest and detailed PPR script I've read.
And an interesting one at that.
I have no choice but to score you 10/10. grin Oh, lest I forget, Congratulations to your and yours! grin Thanks for sharing.
Go forth and prosper in the maple leaf country.

cutiep:
Our PPR/COPR Story.
Part 1
Summary
AOR: 10th March, 2019
PPR: 7th Oct, 2019
COPR Recieved ��: 6th Nov. 2019.

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bankyh1905(m): 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
Congratulations!
For the little you shared, you score 4/10.

Teddyblaze:

AOR - MAY 18
PPR-JUST NOW
VO - OTTAWA

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
Victorex001:
Hello. Good day everyone, I’m new to the thread, and y’all have been doing great. Congrats to those who got invited. Best of Luck.

Pls I’d like to ask, I finished my NYSC few months ago but graduated in 2017, I noticed one needs a 3yrs working experience to get a high score but can I build and account statement for 6months? If possible, like how much would advisable to be my monthly income?

Thanks.

Kindly go through page 1, it will help you greatly

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by akosh005: 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
Good evening house,
Pls anybody with akungba (AAUA) transcript procedure.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bankyh1905(m): 6:17pm On Nov 07, 2019
Finally, AVO has awoken! Congratulations, your wait has ended!!
@bolded As I have to grade as expected, you score 3.5/10. grin

pejuhazel:
My PPR finally landed!!!
I cannot write as much as is expected but I'll try to put every relevant information here. I typed my testimony since April but I abandoned it when I heard nothing.

Timeline:

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Canadahome: 6:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
Congratulations dear @pejuhazel. It finally ended in praise. I deg your back.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2019
Congratulations @pejuhazel, @teedyblaze and @cutiep. Go forth and prosper in your new home.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 07, 2019
Victorex001:

Pls I’d like to ask, I finished my NYSC few months ago but graduated in 2017, I noticed one needs a 3yrs working experience to get a high score but can I build

Thanks.
desist from such. Its fraud

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by blissnenye: 6:36pm On Nov 07, 2019
Congratulations. May Cannyland favour you. This is a big relief for those whose VO is Accra. Its a good sign

pejuhazel:
My PPR finally landed!!!
IELTS:
first attempt Sept 2018 8.5,8,9,6 LSRW
2nd attempt Oct 2018 8.5,8,9,8 LSRW
ECA:
I used WES since it was foreign degree and it was very straightforward, took about 17 days.
ITA: November 15 2018
Police Report: UK and Nigeria, also straightforward.
POF: 60% was gift from my dad so he did a gift deed while the rest came from my husband who wrote a letter that I had unrestricted access to it as I am the PA. We put the money in a fixed deposit and submitted the letter from the bank.
ADR: I got the Accra famous 5 on the 25th of April, submitted on the 27th and was waiting for PPR to drop in 2 weeks cos that was the trend then, well It didn't.
The Wait

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by blissnenye: 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
Congratulations sis. Although this is not a complete success but atleast the writing that has held you down 4times is no longer a problem. Am Confident you will ace all the modules in your next attempt including this reading.

PoshEmy:
Finally���

LRWS- 8.5, 6.5, 7.5, 7.5.
I have never gotten beyond 6.5 in writing before not until @blissnenye was recommended to me. Her 2weeks tutorial was effective @blissnenye thank you so much.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by blissnenye: 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
Massive Congratulations to you. May you be favored in your new home

Teddyblaze:

IELTS - LRWS -8,9,7,8
ECA - IQAS (LLB Masters Equivalent)
ITA - APRIL 17
AOR - MAY 18
CRS - 475
NOC - 4112
MEP - JUNE 27
BIL - JULY 3
GHOST UPDATE - NOVEMBER 6
PPR-JUST NOW
VO - OTTAWA
pray for everyone waiting to experience this same joy. God bless us all
Few points about my application

POF
100percent gift deed from my father
Attached the notorised gift deed, bank reference letter (not in CIC format), statement of account for the day the gift sum was transferred to me and highlighted same and also added the transfer teller

Work reference
For the two jobs I have done which I used to claim 3years work experience I was paid in cash for both. So I just got the reference letter in CIC form and indicated I was paid in cash beside the salary.

IELTS
I can't overemphasize the essence of practice. Wrote it once and the scores are as seen above.

All other processes were seamless and uneventful apart from ECA where I had to wait on IQAS for 5months before my evaluation was completed. Was worth it in the end because my LLB was given a professional degree equivalence.

Now my watch has ended. TIME TO DISVIRGIN MY PASSPORT.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nicholetta(f): 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2019
CanadianBae:
For your information....

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Zeydat(f): 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2019
Hello NL family. I hail all the gurus and contributors of the house. Congratulations to all ITA and PPR clinchers.
I'm a newbie here but i've been following this thread since part 1. Just about to start my Canada journey and i am in dire need of the BCS certificate in IT. I've got lil to no background in IT but really wish to take the exam in March so i can start my ECA evaluation asap. I would really appreciate any whatsapp group, study materials or even study group. Please HELP a sister out oooo. It is very urgent!!! Thanks in advance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.