Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1332687 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 7:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
akosh005:
Good evening house,
Pls anybody with akungba (AAUA) transcript procedure.
from search button
https://www.nairaland.com/4894589/how-apply-aaua-transcript-online#73698854

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by akosh005: 7:34pm On Nov 07, 2019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by nasohian: 7:56pm On Nov 07, 2019
Do you think requesting for remark for Reading which was 6.5 will yield anything positive. May be marking error or result uploading error.
blissnenye:
Congratulations sis. Although this is not a complete success but atleast the writing that has held you down 4times is no longer a problem. Am Confident you will ace all the modules in your next attempt including this reading.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Erigo23: 8:06pm On Nov 07, 2019
nasohian:
Do you think requesting for remark for Reading which was 6.5 will yield anything positive. May be marking error or result uploading error.

Unfortunately it’s a 1% chance..I’ll advice you retake the test good thing you understand the writing now so it will be better next time.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Hephzibah2018: 8:24pm On Nov 07, 2019
pejuhazel:
My PPR finally landed!!!
I cannot write as much as is expected but I'll try to put every relevant information here. I typed my testimony since April but I abandoned it when I heard nothing.
IELTS:
first attempt Sept 2018 8.5,8,9,6 LSRW
2nd attempt Oct 2018 8.5,8,9,8 LSRW
ECA:
I used WES since it was foreign degree and it was very straightforward, took about 17 days.
ITA: November 15 2018
Police Report: UK and Nigeria, also straightforward.
POF: 60% was gift from my dad so he did a gift deed while the rest came from my husband who wrote a letter that I had unrestricted access to it as I am the PA. We put the money in a fixed deposit and submitted the letter from the bank.
ADR: I got the Accra famous 5 on the 25th of April, submitted on the 27th and was waiting for PPR to drop in 2 weeks cos that was the trend then, well It didn't.
The Wait
This was horrendous and painful especially when people who submitted same time or after I did started landing in Canada.
Thank you @ladymarshal, @pyruvateluv, @Canadahome and everybody else who has taken time to answer my questions or ask about me. May God bless and answer all your prayers.
After 10 months and 7 days, Accra finally answered.
Timeline:
ITA: Nov 15th
AOR: Dec 31st
ADR: April 25th
PPR: Nov 7th

Congrats sister....may the land be green and soft for your landing in Jesus name Amen. My husband and I too will testify in Jesus mighty name Amen

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Teecol: 8:35pm On Nov 07, 2019
abbey4christ:
Yes, send only your advance diploma to WES and the transcript of course. In my case, i did my Bsc ECA with IQAS and AAT cert with WES. I just did a letter of explanation and a table to show how they both are 2 or more certificate even though they are from different bodies. I hope this helps
Blessings.

Thanks a lot, don’t mind if you can share a sample of the letter.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Esomimi: 8:36pm On Nov 07, 2019
Wrong information. Only sales to individuals and small corporates under the Open Market Operation (OMO) have been stopped. Please visit your bank for more info.
CanadianBae:
For your information....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Zeydat(f): 8:37pm On Nov 07, 2019
Zeydat:
Hello NL family. I hail all the gurus and contributors of the house. Congratulations to all ITA and PPR clinchers.
I'm a newbie here but i've been following this thread since part 1. Just about to start my Canada journey and i am in dire need of the BCS certificate in IT. I've got lil to no background in IT but really wish to take the exam in March so i can start my ECA evaluation asap. I would really appreciate any whatsapp group, study materials or even study group. Please HELP a sister out oooo. It is very urgent!!! Thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by CanadianBae: 8:41pm On Nov 07, 2019
Thanks a lot for the info
Esomimi:
Wrong information. Only sales to individuals and small corporates under the Open Market Operation (OMO) have been stopped. Please visit your bank for more info.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by mamatea: 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2019
Congratulations @cutiep @pejuhazel on your PPR, May the good Lord establish you in the land He has given you.

I am always looking forward to all the amazing PPR stories on this group, they are all truly inspiring and I know I will share mine too, very soon.

13 month wait today! I discovered this thread in part 8(at my 11 month mark) read all the way back to part 1 and I’m believing God that I will share my PPR story in this part 9.

I’ve been through all the stages of anger, despair, disbelief, frustration, and I have arrived at resignation, God is teaching me patience and preparing my place for me.

To everyone waiting for PPR, start preparing for that which you are praying for. May the land favour us all, amen.

45 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by blissnenye: 9:08pm On Nov 07, 2019
Exactly my thought too. No need going through the stress of remarking the reading module.

Erigo23:

Unfortunately it’s a 1% chance..I’ll advice you retake the test good thing you understand the writing now so it will be better next time.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Kaygirl33: 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
Congratulations to all PPR clinchers. May Canada favour you. Amen.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by rhemagrace(f): 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2019
mamatea:
Congratulations @cutiep @pejuhazel on your PPR, May the good Lord establish you in the land He has given you.

To everyone waiting for PPR, start preparing for that which you are praying for. May the land favour us all, amen.

God will do for you as he has done for others, your joy cannot be cut short and your testimony must be complete. We will be congratulating you soon.

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by jjohndoe83: 9:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
mamatea:

I am always looking forward to all the amazing PPR stories on this group, they are all truly inspiring and I know I will share mine too, very soon.

13 month wait today! I discovered this thread in part 8(at my 11 month mark) read all the way back to part 1 and I’m believing God that I will share my PPR story in this part 9.
Wow! Kudos for keeping it strong for 13 solid months. Surely you will testify. As we say here, it will end in praise.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by DexterousOne(m): 10:29pm On Nov 07, 2019
Cece23:
Wes confirmation,anytime you receive a mail that WES have sent your notification to school, send someone to visit the school on your behalf. Don't rely on calls alone cos calls are not enough.Learn for my mistake.

WES has sent me the mail as well

Thankfully my school is Unilag
And I went to unilag
So I have no choice than to go there

Thanks for the update
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by vickyehi: 11:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
Please what course can an IT oriented person do for an extra wes recognizable diploma?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Zeydat(f): 4:43am On Nov 08, 2019
feyfey007:

BCS proved very useful for me. I wrote in March and got my certificate in June. It also improved my CRS point. Since I am above the age threshold, I am still writting IELTS hoping to get the highest CLB.
My point is, try to write BCS exams. It is IT based but very easy to pass if you use a tutor since I did not have an IT background. I am a graduate of Library and Archival Studies.
If you need further advice, you can contact me or visit their website.
Hi. I want to write it too. Please do you have any study materials and can you link me to a tutor?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by hillony: 5:39am On Nov 08, 2019
It is my IELTS success story!

I have earlier booked this Part 9 for my IELTS, ECA and ITA successes. ITA is seeming far-fetched now though while the others are feasible. The high CRS needed for ITA nowadays suggests that a 3rd year experience which will push my tentative 456 to 481 is necessary.

This is my first and last IELTS GT attempt. I checked the result an hour ago and it was LRWS: 8.5, 8, 7.5, 7.5 with Overall Band of 8. I can't thank God enough especially as I was really worried with my Listening Test. I wasn't 100% certain of 7 of them as some answers came in too fast and I also lost track of about 3 questions in the Section 3 where you fill in one word only and for these questions I changed my earlier inputs and replaced with what I felt were the answers. My heart is at rest now.

I'm so happy that my CLB 10 targets in all abilities were met as I was able to get all the minimums required. For those still in search of an IELTS breakthrough, just prepare adequately and I tell you, it will end in praise. Praise Jah!

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bekayy: 6:51am On Nov 08, 2019
A huge congratulations to you. Great News. All the best with the next phases.

hillony:

This is my first and last IELTS GT attempt. I checked the result an hour ago and it was LRWS: 8.5, 8, 7.5, 7.5 with Overall Band of 8.

For those still in search of an IELTS breakthrough, just prepare adequately and I tell you, it will end in praise. Praise Jah!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bankyh1905(m): 6:58am On Nov 08, 2019
You must have had a very strong intuition. Congratulations! God's speed in the rest of the journey.
hillony:
I wasn't 100% certain of 7 of them as some answers came in too fast and I also lost track of about 3 questions in the Section 3 questions where you fill in one word only and for these questions I changed my earlier inputs and replaced with what I felt were the answers. My heart is at rest now.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 08, 2019
Hello house ,

Somedays ago, I requested for the removal of one of my documents from Wes which they've sent me a mail that it has been removed.However, it still reflects in my required documents.Dont know if this is normal.Anyone with similar experience?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by EyesondPrize: 7:18am On Nov 08, 2019
Congratulations.

hillony:

This is my first and last IELTS GT attempt. I checked the result an hour ago and it was LRWS: 8.5, 8, 7.5, 7.5 with Overall Band of 8. I can't thank God enough especially as I was really worried with my Listening Test.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by mitche15: 8:07am On Nov 08, 2019
Good morning everyone, please Wes has sent verification mail, I want to know if its necessary for the school to respond both electronically and by postmail. I want to save courier money if electronically is fine.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Austinbani(m): 8:08am On Nov 08, 2019
Thank God, Congrats.
pejuhazel:
My PPR finally landed!!!
I cannot write as much as is expected but I'll try to put every relevant information here. I typed my testimony since April but I abandoned it when I heard nothing.
Timeline:
ITA: Nov 15th
AOR: Dec 31st
ADR: April 25th
PPR: Nov 7th

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Adeime: 8:22am On Nov 08, 2019
Confirm from your school directly as most schools respond via mail and you may be required to make some payment for the mail to be sent.....your best bet is a verification from your school on which is applicable to you
Don’t assume Nigeria schools will do the needful please visit and call them if you can
mitche15:
Good morning everyone, please Wes has sent verification mail, I want to know if its necessary for the school to respond both electronically and by postmail. I want to save courier money if electronically is fine.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by elohim24: 8:39am On Nov 08, 2019
mitche15:
It's usually by electronic mail but you have to pay, in ABU I paid 18,500 just to reply mail o... it is necessary you have eye on ground to ensure the right thing will be done. Naija schools can be very frustrating. Follow them up and leave nothing to chance. All the best
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by elohim24: 8:41am On Nov 08, 2019
@Johnnybravo1990, nice one.... I've actually contacted you but can't write again this month because of my busy schedule, hopefully first week in December.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Victorex001(m): 8:54am On Nov 08, 2019
Tina26:
desist from such. Its fraud

Fraud? Pls explain Ma.

I plan on using my Uncle’s company to do this, I’ll have him pay me a particular amount let’s say 100-150k for 6months...would that help me qualify??

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 08, 2019
Please how do I delete a topic opened by me on nairaland?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Kaygirl33: 9:23am On Nov 08, 2019
Victorex001:

Fraud? Pls explain Ma.

I plan on using my Uncle’s company to do this, I’ll have him pay me a particular amount let’s say 100-150k for 6months...would that help me qualify??

Thanks.
The amount of cash you're being paid does not matter. What matters is the authenticity of the documents you're submitting. Whether you're paid 10k or 100k monthly, it doesn't matter.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kingurchz: 9:24am On Nov 08, 2019
People of God i have a question. URGENT!!

I am the PA and don't want to fill in my spouse's Work history so he will not need to get a reference from his former work place. Can i just mention his work experiences in the "personal history" section? Will this suffice and not be seen as "Misrepresenataion"?

Please help o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.