Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1333480 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Heartduchess: 5:20pm On Oct 15, 2019
Tina26:
the ITA was already in your account. would not have disappeared if it was lower anyways

Yes, it would not have disappeared but the score was boldened and there was a clause stating that ITA was received based on the score and if anything has changed it should be declined. So if it was lower the clause clearly explains what the applicant should do.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 15, 2019
Heartduchess:

Yes, it would not have disappeared but the score was boldened and there was a clause stating that ITA was received based on the score and if anything has changed it should be declined. So if it was lower the clause clearly explains what the applicant should do.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/age-based-requirements.html overriden by this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by CanadianBae: 5:27pm On Oct 15, 2019
Congrats!!
Canadagirl20:
Part 9 already! I Joined in Part 8,

IELTS done & dusted (First result: LRWS: 8.5,8,6.5,7.5... Remark came out positive LRWS: 8.5,8,7,7.5)

ECA: In progress

Lord, I commit this journey unto your hands

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by WaleCanada: 6:07pm On Oct 15, 2019
Prisscindy:

1. It's Sept 2016 to Sept 2019.

2. So it doesn't matter if let's say for example, I got an ITA this October and he sends the money. Then gift of deed, I show the inflow in my bank statement and also put it as a mutual deposit, same month?

Yes. it doesnt. You just need to show where the lump sum came from, which is transfer from your dad (eevident in statement), and a gift deed (notarized) to prove its not a loan.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Simplysweet1206: 6:34pm On Oct 15, 2019
DeeCan:
Send me a PM.

Hi. I'm not sure I know how to send a PM �
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by otunoba1(m): 6:51pm On Oct 15, 2019
Dear Seniors,

Please can one use this tempo like highlighter to highlight some parts of ones statement of account before scanning or how else can one go about this?

Please assist.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 6:53pm On Oct 15, 2019
YES you can.

otunoba1:
Dear Seniors,

Please can one use this tempo like highlighter to highlight some parts of ones statement of account before scanning or how else can one go about this?

Please assist.

Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stencil: 7:22pm On Oct 15, 2019
To claim points your work experience has to be in NOC 0, A, B.
You wouldn't be able to claim points with NOC C unfortunately.

To somewhat answer your question.. Yes, you can combine NOCs to get 3 years, only if the meet the requirements above.

terrymason:
boss if someone have 1 year job experience under noc a, b or o and 2 years under noc c... can that still count as 3 years experience?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stencil: 7:27pm On Oct 15, 2019
It is possible. Please note that you don't have to wait until WES sends a physical copy, once your evaluation is ready .. dive into the pool.
intrinsicniyi:
My question is: is it possible I get the ECA prior 11/11/2019 or it’ll be ready at exactly 11/11/2019. Really wanna enter the pool ASAP. �

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stencil: 7:32pm On Oct 15, 2019
You already had ITA. Even if it went lower, it shouldn't affect you (this is very common).
The officer would most likely do the adjustment when reviewing your case.

Heartduchess:

This is my own experience. Scores get locked after AOR. I got ITA 1st May and my score was 457 my birthday was 17th May but i felt i had nothing to worry about but when i was getting ready to submit my application and i logged in after my birthday my score had dropped by 5 points and i saw my score as 452. The saving grace for me was that cut off was 450. I screamed like i had a panic attack. If you know you know oh. I hope this guides someone.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MINTss: 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2019
Please I need information about the verification process. Been stuck on this stage for a while.

Agbeni33:

I finished from there
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ladymarshall: 8:34pm On Oct 15, 2019
Adobe pdf has highlighter or marker. You can do either, highlight pre or post scanning

otunoba1:
Dear Seniors,

Please assist.

Thank you

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by intrinsicniyi(m): 8:42pm On Oct 15, 2019
Stencil:
It is possible. Please note that you don't have to wait until WES sends a physical copy, once your evaluation is ready .. dive into the pool.

Yes Bo$$. I’ll do just that. cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ladymarshall: 8:42pm On Oct 15, 2019
Thank you so much. I join you in prayers for your ITA and PPR in this part. All the best in the process

Keluma:
Wow, it's part 9 already, I joined early part 8 and thought the ITA will land immediately with my score, anyways I book my ITA and PPR here in Jesus name.
Congrats lady Marshall, I took almost 2 weeks of nairaland I didn't get to read Ur gist, i'm more than happy for you, I haven't read your PPR gist but I can see your name on the list of fame, to say I thought about your PPR this morning . May God be praised forever I, congrats once again.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ladymarshall: 8:45pm On Oct 15, 2019
It is the tradition of this thread to mark PPR stories to encourage others who are awaiting PPR and to guide pre-ITA applicants who are gathering documents. The more detailed the story, the more motivation and inspiration others get. Go through part 8 and read some of the stories smiley and share yours with us when you get PPR

rahman137:
sorry whats this script marking all about?

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Freeopod(m): 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2019
ITA,AOR,MEP/BIL in part 8
PPR in part 9 by His Grace!
Congratulations Ladymarshall and thanks for answering my questions when I mailed you.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MrPein: 8:52pm On Oct 15, 2019
Hi everybody

Please when using NYSC for work experience, is it necessary/advisable to indicate NYSC in the reference letter from the school.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ladymarshall: 8:52pm On Oct 15, 2019
For AOR, no. Upload soft copy
kingkhalil:
Urgent question please...

For the Digital photography, am I to write my name and date the photograph was taken at the back of the photo, or just get a soft copy and upload?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ladymarshall: 8:56pm On Oct 15, 2019
My fellow NOCee! You will smiley I am praying for speedy processing for you

ans123:
I shall definitely testify in this part IJN
Team September AOR

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ladymarshall: 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2019
Thanks for checking in. Bless your heart kiss smiley

wasseynewest:
Super happy to be on this yet another episode grin with this wonderful family. Indeed, it is such a wonderful family that has given me so much but despite having contributed in my own li2 way by assisting with over 200 IELTS Candidates attain success in their test, ofcourse with the assistance of my fellow old and new tutors that are too numerous and generous to mention, I still feel I haven't given much grin.

Let's keep up with the spirit guys! One love........

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ladymarshall: 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2019
Let the person with the PhD degree be the PA if he or she is not above 35. It is a strong egde. Otherwise the young spouse with two or more certs should be the PA. Yes evaluate only PhD. Spouse ECA and ielts add more scores so it's a good idea to eval.
Eddygourdo:
Hello house.

Do I need to evaluate the certificates of I and my wife for WES, even though I am the primary applicant? I intend we both write the ielts though.

Also evaluating a PhD alone without other degrees, would that be sufficient?

Thanks for a kind reply.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BellaFleur(f): 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2019
Goodevening house .. please how does one go about proving paid in cash for their work experience
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Prisscindy(f): 9:05pm On Oct 15, 2019
WaleCanada:

Yes. it doesnt. You just need to show where the lump sum came from, which is transfer from your dad (eevident in statement), and a gift deed (notarized) to prove its not a loan.

Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by yemblaze(f): 9:08pm On Oct 15, 2019
You will not be disappointed bae grin

MapleBae2020:
I hope i'm not late. i reserve this space for my PPR story.

@Yemblaze, abeg it is that dancer you brought for Richness that I want o when my eagle lands. note my moniker kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by yemblaze(f): 9:11pm On Oct 15, 2019
Hmmm....awon ancestors of this group. Weldone boss angry

wasseynewest:
Super happy to be on this yet another episode grin with this wonderful family. Indeed, it is such a wonderful family that has given me so much but despite having contributed in my own li2 way by assisting with over 200 IELTS Candidates attain success in their test, ofcourse with the assistance of my fellow old and new tutors that are too numerous and generous to mention, I still feel I haven't given much grin.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:24pm On Oct 15, 2019
Kerrilee:

You should stimulate your scores using the CRS calculator. I'm sure a link to this calculator is on the first page of this thread then study current ITA cutoff trends.
Getting an additional degree is better. Short courses like CIMA, UNILAG HRDC, BCS will do. Having two years experience is the same point with having a one year experience under the comprehensive ranking system

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by mamatea: 9:30pm On Oct 15, 2019
I found this thread a few months ago and I've read back from part 1 and now part 9. The lessons and support from this community is nothing short of amazing. Congratulations @ladymarshall on getting your PPR! May the land forever favour you and yours.

Are there any October 2018 AORs in the house? I reserve my PPR space in this part by God's grace �

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dfavouredone: 9:35pm On Oct 15, 2019
Please Fam, Just a quick question. I have gotten my ECA and IELTS and my current CRS is 456.

My marriage is next month. Is it advisable to wait after my marriage before submitting my profile or to submit it now? If I submit my profile now and I receive ITA before my marriage next month, can i still edit my marital status after ITA, before AOR and would that affect my CRS score?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Marytoye: 9:37pm On Oct 15, 2019
Good evening,

Please help me look through the JD and advise on the NOC that fits it well

@newmum and others please

Thank you

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by lanregal: 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2019
Hello everyone, while creating profile, do you input just the highest academic qualifications (masters) for which ECA was done or all degrees(whether ECA done or not). ECA was done in the era of Waec. Should I include Waec? It's urgent please.Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2019
Prettiepearlz:

Getting an additional degree is better. Short courses like CIMA, UNILAG HRDC, BCS will do. Having two years experience is the same point with having a one year experience under the comprehensive ranking system
This isn't for me, yeah?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2019
lanregal:
Hello everyone, while creating profile, do you input just the highest academic qualifications (masters) for which ECA was done or all degrees(whether ECA done or not). ECA was done in the era of Waec. Should I include Waec? It's urgent please.Thank you.
No need to include the WAEC

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.